What a Hallmark Movie Should Be Like

Story Info
Joe gets in the Christmas spirit with Mistress Claus.
1.8k words
4.41
13.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas Eve and I was all alone in my small shitty apartment. Everyone I knew was out and about spending time with their friends and families, experiencing the magic of the holiday season.

Wow, those words leaving my mouth really pissed me off. Don't get me wrong, I'm not like the Grinch or anything, but I'm single, never married and no kids. My family is several states away and currently annoyed at me and to be quite honest the feeling is mutual.

I take a sip of my beer and pick up my phone. I see that Jenna, my friend with benefits has texted me while I was wallowing in self pity. I reply back and ask if she wants to stop by because I would love to hang out. She replies that she's about to head out to go to dinner with her parents and brother, but she wishes me a Merry Christmas and she'll see me soon.

"Fuck me" I moan as I take another sip of my beer. She was my plan A, B and C for tonight. No, I take that back, watching porn and edging myself for several hours was plan C. Fucking Jenna was plan A, just hanging out with her was a very distant plan B and we have previously discussed the final option.

I grab my laptop and I'm about to head to the bedroom to browse Porn hub when my phone buzzes. It's Jenna again, maybe my night won't be so bad after all? I read the text from her, she still isn't coming, but apparently her new roommate isn't doing anything tonight and wants to hang out. I'm interested and Mackenzie joins us in a threeway...group text. We talk for a bit, and she excuses herself to get ready telling me that she'll be there soon.

My night is beginning to look up I think as I finish my beer and head to the bathroom to shower. I'm toweling off when there's a knock at my door. I call out "Be right there." as I throw on my clothes. I'm surprised that she got there so soon, but excited as well. I open the door to see a woman wearing a revealing Santa type outfit with black thigh high stiletto heeled boots and she was carrying a large sack. I smile and put out my hand.

"Hi Mackenzie, I'm Joe."

"Who's Mackenzie? I'm Mistress Claus. Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Ummmmm yes sorry. Please come in."

Mistress Claus hands me the sack and walks inside. her boots making a lovely tap tap sound on the worn wood floor. She sits on the couch and crosses her legs, the short skirt on her outfit riding up her thigh exposing a bit more leg.

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"Eggnog please."

"Oh I'm fresh out, I'm sorry. Would you like anything else? Coke, water, a beer?

"No thank you, I'm good right now. You know It's not very festive in here Joe. You could at least hang a wreath or something on your door. Maybe get a small tree?"

"I'm not really into Christmas. It's for the kids and I don't have any that I know of."

"You used to like Christmas, it was your favorite time of the year. Come sit next to me." she said patting the couch next to her.

I sat down and she smelled amazing, a combination of peppermint and cinnamon. I leaned in to try and kiss her neck, but she pulled away.

"Did I say you could kiss me?"

"Ummm no."

"You don't want to get put on the naughty list do you?"

"No of course not." I say, going along with the cheesy roleplay scene.

"There will be some rules for tonight, but I promise you that if you follow them and obey you will definitely enjoy yourself. Is that understood?"

"Um sure."

"The correct answer to everything is yes Mistress Claus or no Mistress Claus. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Claus."

"Good boy. Now get undressed, then bring me my sack."

"Yes Mistress Claus."

I shuck my clothes so fast then grab her bag. She's waiting for me on the couch and motions for me to lie across her lap which I do.

"I'm going to spank the Christmas spirit into you now Joe. Don't move."

I'm barely able to say "Yes Mistress Claus." before the first hit strikes my ass. She's not fooling around and begins to alternate cheeks with slaps from her hand.

"getting nice and pink like a Christmas ham Joe."

She caresses my ass a bit before continuing the spanking. She picks up a small wooden paddle and the hits grow more intense.

"Now your ass is as red as my outfit. Do you think you need more correction Joe?"

"No Mistress Claus." I say hoping that she'll agree and stop the beating.

She orders me to get up and kneel at her feet. She pinches my nipples before attaching silver nipple clamps that have little bells on each side. She then buckles a black leather collar around my neck and hands me a headband with reindeer ears to put on. I think they look ridiculous but I put them on anyway.

"Very nice Joe. Now stand up and face the wall over there. I need to whip a naughty reindeer."

"Yes Mistress Claus."

She stands behind me, grinding her crotch into my exposed red raw ass and reaching around to twist the clamps, pain shoots throughout my body and I cry out.

"Take it Joe. You want to please me, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress Claus."

She continues her torture before walking over to her sack a grabbing a red and green flogger. The whip flies through the air and I can hear it before it strikes my back. Again and again she brings down the flogger with a thud all over my back.

"I think you've had enough for now Joe. I hope you understand how important it is to have Christmas Spirit."

"Yes I understand Mistress Claus."

"Good boy. Now come over here and take off my boots."

I kneel at her feet and unzip the zipper that runs the length of the leather boot. i slide the boots off of her legs and place them to the side.

"Massage my feet Joe."

"Yes Mistress Claus."

I grab her left foot and begin to rub with a bit of pressure under the ball of her foot. She let's out a little moan, "mmmmmm yes, just like that Joe. That feels wonderful."

She has me massage her feet for a bit longer before telling me to kiss them and then suck on her toes.

"Oh yes Joe, you're doing very well. Would you like to fuck now?"

"Oh yes Mistress Claus."

I was really getting into this kinky roleplay. I was going to have to tell Jenna how much of a freak her roommate was as she led me into the bedroom.

She laid down on the bed and beckoned me towards her with her finger. As I got closer, she raised up her skirt to reveal a red and white candy cane striped strap-on.

"I think you know what to do Joe..."

"I've never done this befo.."

I couldn't even finish the sentence before the dildo was in my mouth. Suprisingly not surprising, it tasted like peppermint. She bent her leg behind my head and pulled me towards her forcing me to take it in deep and I gagged.

She giggled at that and let me up before continuing to throat fuck me.

"Mmmmmmmm get it good and wet Joe, you know where this is going next don't you?"

Yes Mistress Claus is unintelligible with a mouth full of dildo and she pulled out and flipped me onto all fours. She lubed up her finger and stuck one in. This is something entirely new to me and I'm very tight. She uses a second finger and moves them in and out of my hole.

"I think you're ready for my cock now Joe. Try to relax."

She positioned the head of the dildo to my virgin ass and slowly entered the ring. The pain is intense and I instantly regret every time I pressured a girl to do anal. The head makes it's way in and she begins to thrust. The pain isn't so bad now and Mistress Claus grabs my hips and thrusts with more intensity.

Then she wants me on top facing her. I bounce up and down on her cock as she plays with my raw nipples which are still clamped. She removes the clamps and there is pain as blood rushes back in. She twists and pinches them while I'm riding her cock.

She pulls out and orders me on my back. Now she wants to be on top. She climbs on and slides the toy into my now loose freshly fucked asshole and continues thrusting. She reaches over and grabs my cock which is very hard and begins to stroke it. Her soft hands feel amazing and I don't last very long. I shoot a large load and assume that our fun is over.

"My turn." She says as she straddles my head and lowers her pussy to my lips. I hungrily devour her, licking all around and flicking her clit with my tongue. I lost track of how many time she came, but she finally rolled off me, a satisfied smile on her face.

"You'd better start to enjoy Christmas Joe or next time I'll have to bring Santa and his dick is a lot bigger than mine."

"Yes Mistress Claus."

"I'll take you up on that drink offer now Joe. A Coke is just what I need."

"Yes Mistress Claus." I say as I leave the bedroom to go grab it. I return with the ice cold can to an empty bedroom. No Mistress Claus, no big toy sack. Just me alone holding a can of soda with Santa on it and I swear that he's smirking at me.

I drink the soda and get dressed, my ass, back and nipples still sore and tender. I dump the can in the recycling bin and try to make sense of what just happened. I'm not exactly sure and can't explain it but then the buzzer sounds for someone wanting to be let in. I press the button on the intercom

"Hello."

"Hey Joe, it's Mackenzie, can you let me in."

I press the buzzer and am even more confused. She knocks on the door a moment later and I let her in. She looks completely different than Mistress Claus and wearing jeans, a sweater, Ugg boots and a North Face jacket.

"I'm sorry I'm late Joe, It's been one of those nights. I left my phone at home, my Uber got a flat tire and because of the holiday AAA took forever to arrive, but I'm glad I made it, Jenna says you're pretty cool."