What a Hike

Story Info
Friends go hiking to find out they enjoy each others company.
5k words
3.92
9.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy and John had known each other for a few years. They had a similar interest, same religious beliefs, same politics, and were both attractive people. Wendy was five foot four. Slim athletic frame, blue eyes, jet black long hair, olive skin, a very nice fit rear end, and a handful of breast. John was fit, muscular, blond hair, blue eyes five foot eight, had a strong jawline, abs that could wash a shirt, and a smile that will change anyone's day.

This was Wendy and John's first trip together with just the two of them. It was planned to be five people but last min people couldn't make the drive and get time off work. They decided they would just go on the trip themselves and enjoy it. They both had the time off and couldn't get the time back. So why not go get out and breath some fresh air. They drove out of the city, onto the highway, and down the mountain roads listening to music, talking, and laughing. It was a long day, 8 hours in the truck. As they pulled into the camping ground the sun was getting low. They found their spot and started to unpack the truck.

John opened the camper shell and pulled the tent and sleeping bags out. Wendy found a spot to pitch the tent and cleared it of rocks and sticks that might be uncomfortable to sleep on. The tent went up quickly. They knew how to work together and camping wasn't new to either of them. They got a fire going and got the camping stove hot so they could get some food in them, watch the stars, and get some sleep before they explored the next day.

Dinner was done and they sat on the ground around a small campfire. It was a cool night but nothing a light jacket and a fire wouldn't fix.

"Wow, look at those stars!" Wendy said. "I haven't seen them that bright in a long time."

John agreed, "Yes, we haven't been out in a while, sure is nice to be out in the woods away from everything."

They sat a talked for a bit till the fire went out.

"Well, should we hit the sack? Don't need to be up super early to start the hike." Said, John.

"Yeah, let's get some rest. It is just the two of us we could try and do a few small hikes if you want." Replied Wendy.

"That would be great, we can log a few trails over the next few days."

They got up and climbed into the tent. They laid down and got into each of their sleeping bags. John thought Wendy was so sexy and beautiful. He was excited to be on this trip just the two of them. He had to figure out how to let her know he had feelings for her. He was a shy guy and it took him a long time in any relationship to make a move. Wendy had a thing for John also. But similar to him she was a bit shy when it came to relationships. Each being in their 30's had been in a few relationships and had a good idea of what they wanted. They just needed the chance to tell each other that what they wanted was each other.

The next morning the two woke up smiled at each other stretched and got out of the tent. It was a cool crisp morning. You could smell the forest dew and the birds in the trees. The sun was just below the horizon and lit the forest up as it glowed in the dew. Wendy bent down to get breakfast out of the bag. John couldn't help but notice how the light lit up Wendy's the curve of her ass as she bent down in a pair of thin tight linen pajama pants. He stared at her as she moved around. John had removed his shirt as he was changing for the day. Wendy stood up and her eyes followed from his feet to his stomach to his chest to his eyes. She took in all she saw. Their eyes met and locked for a good 10 seconds.

"You look beautiful Wendy. This lighting, the dew, the forest!" John couldn't believe he said that!

He blushed as soon as the words started coming out but he couldn't stop. He smiled. Wendy stood there and blushed herself.

"Well thank you, John. You look wonderful also." She said as she gripped the kitchen towel in her hand.

She didn't know what to do, her body warmed up all overhearing John and locking eyes with him. She gripped the towel a little tighter, felt weak, and her heart pick up its pace as she smiled.

John felt his stomach turn as he got nervous. He couldn't get the smile off his face. Wendy and John both started to realize that this was going to be a great trip with just the two of them.

They got breakfast made and in their tummies. Gear loaded up in the backpacks and on their backs. It was going to be a long day of hiking to see some great places around the mountains. They started to walk away from the campsite and John stopped.

"O wait! I forgot something."

John turned back to the truck and climbed into the bed. He came back with a medical kit.

"Can't forget this. Got to be safe."

"Good thinking, don't want to get stuck out there and hurt." Wendy replied joking.

John stuffed the medial kit in his pack and then took off down the road out of the campsite to the trailhead.

They hiked all morning and chatted the whole time. They started to ask questions and unravel the feelings they had for each other. By the time they made it to the first summit for the day they had established that they are now a couple. They held hands as they hiked on the easy parts. Kissed each other from time to time when they took a break. And had a very long kiss at the top of the first summit as John wrapped his arms around Wendy's body.

John loved following Wendy. He just watched her legs take each step making her hips sway from side to side and making her butt perk up with each of the steps. He was hypnotized by the way her body moved. She knew what he was doing. She didn't mind at all. She loved that she had someone so attracted to her.

As they made it down from the first summit they could see ahead of them a group of girls making a commotion. They picked up their pace to see what was happening. They could hear someone was in pain and moaning, others crying and trying to help someone who was on the ground.

John came to the side of the woman who was down. They had tried to take a short cut and slipped down some rocks. She had broken her ankle. It wasn't a compound fracture. But there was a definite deformity. John asked some standard questions. He had two of the girls start hiking back to the campground and told them to call 911 as soon as they got reception with their cell phones.

As the girls walked away he asked Wendy to give the girl some water. John got his medical kit out and started getting equipment out. He asked the other two girls to go get him some straight sticks about the width of their thumbs.

"What's your name?" John asked.

"Nickie" she responded.

John used the medical shears to removed the shoe, sock, and cut the pants back so he could see the ankle well. Nickie was in pain but was doing well holding it together. The girls came back with some sticks and gave them to John. John wrapped the ankle with an ace bandage quickly from the sole of her foot up the ankle.

Wendy was impressed with how quickly he worked and well the bandage looked on the girl's foot.

He then took the sticks and placed them on each side of the ankle. With some help, he took another ace bandage and wrapped the sticks on each side to stabilize the ankle and keep it from moving. He then got an ice pack out and placed it on the ankle and taped it in place.

"Alright, let's get you out of here Nickie." John said.

I can't walk, even like this! You have done a great job, but I'm in too much pain." Nickie cried out in tears.

"Not a problem Nickie. Wendy and the girls will take my pack. I will carry you out of here." John said with a smile that one on would say no to.

They split up the gear John was carrying as he picked Nickie up and put her over his back. He held her in a firefighter carry with Nickie over this shoulders, one of his arms holding one of her arms, and his other holding one of her legs.

They all started the hike back to camp. It was about 15 miles to get back. They walked quickly due to it being downhill most of the way. Nickie hung in there. They all talked and laughed as they made it back.

About 7 miles back to the trailhead they were met by 6 EMS crew members. They had a litter with a large wheel and more medical equipment. John transferred care to the EMS crew. The crew was able to give Nickie pain medication. They were very impressed by how far John had carried Nickie and how well the bandaging was.

Wendy was very impressed also and was excited he was with her even more now.

As they all parted ways Nickie spoke up,

"Well, I'm going to be in a hospital tonight. We have a hotel room you guys can have for the night! We appreciate all you have done for us today!"

John and Wendy looked at each other and said "Sure!" They got the room key and took off back to the campground.

It was now a very long day with added work for both of them. A shower and a soft bed will be great tonight. They quickly packed up their campsite and shoved it all in the truck. As they did Wendy notice John had a lot more medical equipment.

"John you sure do have a lot of medical stuff back here!" She said.

"Yes, I always want to be ready. Never know what you will come across. I have plenty more bandages, and supplies." John smiled.

"You know you sure do know how to wrap a wound up. You have enough stuff back here to wrap a person up!" Wendy said with excitement. She had a slight interest in John wrapping her up. She just wanted to be touched by him and held tight all night long.

John laughed. "yeah I guess I have enough for that. Or at least half of you I could have wrapped up." John loved the idea of wrapping Wendy up.

They got on the road to head to the hotel that was just down the road in the town. They stopped and got some dinner and made it to the hotel and found their room. Wendy fell onto the bed on her back and let out a big "Awwwwww".

John came in right behind her and jump on top of her. He kissed her lips, cheeks, neck, and slipped his hands under her shirt to feel her firm stomach, and reach around her to hold her close. They rolled around a bit making out, squeezing each other, and eventually pulling most of their clothing off.

John let go of Wendy and stood up. "If we are going to continue with this we should get cleaned up."

Wendy agreed. "You go take a shower first. I am going to lay here and relax."

John went ahead and showered up quickly. He came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He stood and the doorway in the view of Wendy laying on the bed with just her panties on. He smiled at her and took her beautiful body in seeing how he breast lay, how her hair flowed down her head onto her shoulders, and how her chest rose and fell with each breath.

Wendy looked over at John standing there leaning against the wall. His abs coming to the towel then covered him from his waist down. She could tell he was turned on by the way he looked at her. She smiled.

"Guess it's my turn?'

"Yes, it's all you, plenty of hot water left of you." John replied with a smile.

Wendy got up slowly and walked past John with a flirty bounce to her step. John turned around to watch her walk to the bathroom. She stopped at the doorway, bent over slowly pulling her panties off making sure to give him the full view of her. He loved seeing her, and she loved showing herself off to him.

As Wendy showered John ran back to the truck and got all the medical gear out. He was so turned on by the idea of wrapping Wendy up he had to take her up on the idea. He got back into the room and pulled all the ace bandages out. He had 10 rolls. He started working a plan out. How would he bring this up again? How would he get the conversation back to the bandages? Would this idea even work? She came up with the idea. Maybe she would bring it up? He didn't want to mess the relationship. It just started!

John pulled one ace bandage out of the bag and set it on the table. He laid down naked on the bed and put his arms behind his head. He figured he would let Wendy see the bandage and if she responded to it then game on.

Wendy finished up in the shower and came out with a towel holding her wet hair up and a towel wrapped around her across her chest. She was steaming from the shower and a cloud of steam filled the doorway behind her. With the light from the bathroom and the steam, all John could see was an angel walking towards him. He smiled and watched.

Wendy took the towel off her hair and dried it a bit before dropping the towel to the ground. She smiled at him and they spoke with just their eyes.

"Come and get me!" Her eyes said,

"Don't worry, I will get you!" Johns said.

Wendy dropped the towel around her body off onto the ground. She glanced down at herself and the floor. She brought her eyes up slowing to see John picking himself up. He stood on the far side of the bed off to one side so Wendy could see the medic bag and the ace bandage on the table.

Wendy smiled at him and said, "I see you brought some equipment with you." She led her gaze to the table.

John didn't say a word. He just turned and pick up the bandage, undid the start of the bandage and stretched it between his two hands.

"Come here." He said in a quiet seductive tone.

Wendy complied and walked over to him. He watched her as she moved slowly across the room her hips moving side to side. Their eyes met the last few feet. Each had a slight seductive smirk. Wendy came and stood right in front of him. He placed his hand on her hip and kissed her lips.

She started to wrap her arms around him. He reached up and stopped her. He pulled her arms to her sides and turned her around facing away from him.

"I'm going to wrap you up, Wendy. If you don't like what I do stop me. I want this to be fun for both of us." John said.

He was full of excitement but scared to death. He did not want to hurt her or for her to be scared away.

"Ok, john. I trust you, and I will let you know if it needs to stop." Wendy replied. She too was full of excitement and desire for John.

John grabbed the roll and brought Wendy's hands together behind her.

"Put your hands together."

Wendy did as she was told and interlocked her figures together. John began wrapping her wrist together snug and careful. He wrapped till the end wouldn't come undone and started moving up Wendy's forearms.

She was flexible and did yoga often. Her elbows were slowly pulled together. The ace bandage was stretchy and with just a little tension Wendy's arms were wrapped up from the wrist to the elbow. Her elbows now almost touching, shoulders pulled back, and her breast thrust forward.

Wendy's body filled with warm tingles as John touched her and wound the bandage around and around her arms. She was filled with excitement as she started to lose the freedom of her arms to John. If it was anyone else she wouldn't have felt the same way. She loved the feeling of the tight ace bandage against her skin. Wendy let out a little sigh and turned her head to look back.

John stood behind her and looked her up and down. Looking at how her shoulders pulled back and the shoulder blades pinched together. He was turned on and loved how Wendy looked like this.

"That's not to tight is it?" He asked. "No no, not at all." Wendy said.

John ran his hands over her shoulders and down her arms then to her hands. He pulled her close and kissed her neck. His hands then placed on her hips he pulled her in closer. Her hands at the same level as his hard cock. She felt him press against her. She grabbed onto his cock and lightly squeezed. He rocked himself against her resting his lips on her neck and kissing.

John glanced up seeing himself standing behind Wendy in the mirror. He stopped what he was doing and turned Wendy so she could see her arms from the side in the mirror.

"Wow, I didn't know I was that flexible!" Wendy said.

"You are very." How does it feel? You can see how it makes me feel." John said and blushed.

Wendy didn't have to think long to respond, "It makes me feel helpless and submissive. It makes me horny and it makes me want you."

Wendy went weak in the knees saying this and blushed also.

They now stood looking at each other eye to eye. John moved closer to Wendy and caressed her body, loving it, holding her, kissing her, sucking on her ear lobes, neck, and shoulders. Wendy kissed back when she could but because of how her arms were pinned behind her back she didn't have the movement she usually would.

John pulled back and let Wendy kiss him. He let her have her way with how she moved and used her tongue and lips. Wendy enjoyed kissing, nibbling, licking, and teasing him. She bent down and kissed John's chest. She then bent her knees and got down on the ground. John helped her keep her balance and not slam into the ground as she knelt down.

Wendy kissed his stomach, his hamstrings, and slowly moved close to his hard cock. He was erect and hard. She let his cock rest on her cheek as she kissed and teased him. John moaned closing his eyes and laying his head back. He couldn't believe what was happening. Wendy then kissed the shaft of his cock. John kept his business tight and trimmed. He didn't mind grooming himself.

Wendy had not done this without her hands before. She had to figure out how to please John with just her mouth. She could hear his moans and figured she was doing the right thing. Wendy kissed him up and down wrapping her lips around the head. She used her tongue around and around. She could feel John get harder and his cock got stiffer as it raised higher and swelled.

She was on her knees and lifting her self as high and straight as she could to get to the tip. John was in heaven as he watched Wendy please him, kissing sucking on his cock. She then took the head into her mouth. She let her legs relax, her body sank down. His cock filled her mouth and hit the back of her throat so she couldn't breathe. She took him in and went down with her head as far as she could. She got about halfway down and had to back off. She got a breath and did it again. This time wrapping her lips around him and giving a little pressure. John was in heaven and became weak for the rush he was getting. Wendy kept on going up and down gasping for a breath on the up. She went down and took John as deep as she could gripping his cock with her lips. John rested his hand on the back of her head. Not holding her there, but giving the impression of stay right there. Wendy held her breath and moved her tongue around and around. As she got to the point of needing air her tongue stopped and she began to gag. She stayed down as long as she could and lifted her head trying to pull it off as fast as she could. John let her lift her head but he made her do it slowly. She gasped for air as her mouth left his cock, spit dripping from her mouth coating his cock.

Wendy sat back on her knees and smiled with an open mouth. John looked down at her and smiled back.

"That was amazing Wendy." John said

He bent down and kissed her.

"I'm glad you liked it" Wendy responded

"How do your arms feel?" John asked

"They are good, don't you have more of these bandages?" Wendy replied.

John smiled big. "Yes, I do." He walked back to his medical bag and pulled out a few more rolls of ace bandage. "Stand up Wendy." John ordered

Wendy stood up quickly.

"Yes Sir."

She was taken back by what she just said. She had never called him sir. But it felt so right.

John loved hearing being called Sir as he approached Wendy and spun her around facing away from him. He took a bandage and wrapped it around and around Wendy's head covering her eyes. Around her head, he went covering her eyes completely. Wendy couldn't see a thing.

"Wow, this is effective. I can't see a thing!" Wendy said.

"That's the idea." John responded. "This isn't too much, is it?"

"No, not at all, I am loving it!" John couldn't believe she liked it. He was loving every minute of it. He didn't want to go to far. Didn't want to scare her. But man he wanted to gag her so badly. John spun her around facing him. Her face was covered with an ace bandage from just below her hairline across her eyes and down to just above the tip of her nose. The bandage formed to her face perfectly not letting one drop of light through. He pulled her close and they began making out.

12