What a Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John ran his hands all over his little prize. Going from her back under her arms pinned together down to giving her ass cheeks a good squeeze. They kissed and played with each other's tongues for a few minutes. He then turned Wendy around again and bent her over the bed. The bed was just the right height so when she was bent over she had to spread her legs a few steps. This made her most vulnerable displaying her ass and her beautiful treasure.

John stepped back and took in what he saw. This perfect woman, fit, toned, tied up, willing to let him do what he wanted. He saw her perfect legs spread leading up to her amazing ass and beautiful pussy. Her hips begging to be pulled on, her arms pinned to the other, and her completely helpless.

He stepped up to her and ran his cock along the slit her lips formed from the bottom to the top. Wendy moaned. She was wet. She wanted him to just put it into her and make her climax. She was getting a little impatient and just wanted him.

"Please, please just put it in me!" Wendy exclaimed.

John loved hearing her say this. But who had the control right now? He just rubbed his cock up and down the lips of her treasure. He could see and feel how wet Wendy was. John held her by her hips and rocked her with just enough pressure to not enter her. Just to tease her.

Wendy tried her hardest to push John into her. She was unsuccessful, it just made her want him even more. John then ran his hands along the backs of Wendy's legs as he got down on his knees. His face was now level with her ass. He could smell how lovely Wendy was and how wet and hot she was. He reached out and stroked Wendy. She pulled at her bindings, but the bandages held her tight. She tried to stand up, but John held her legs apart, and with her elbows tied together she couldn't. She tried to turn and look, but her eyes were wrapped and unable to see. All of this restricting her just made her hornier and hornier. She was a little embarrassed but was loving every minute of it.

John leaned in and exhaled onto the lips of her treasure. She felt his breath and pushed herself back. He was so close when she pushed back his mouth meet her. He didn't stop her. He reached up around her legs and pulled her in. His tongue went to work licking the outside of her perfect treasure. He worked his tongue around and around eventually to the center and licking up and down. Swirling his tongue around and around. He had a rhythm. Wendy was in love. She moved what little she could. Wendy moaned louder and louder. John kept with the pace and kept his tongue working. Wendy then tensed up and let it go. She let out a loud moan and orgasmed! Her body jerked as she released the tension, she shouted and gasped for air in pure pleasure.

John smiled and stood up. Wendy rested her body on the bed with her head turned to the side. Their bodies were moist from sweat. John held his cock and slide it up and down Wendy's lips. He then pressed and entered Wendy. Her body tensed and she was filled with pleasure and a cock. She hadn't even recovered from the first orgasm, but she was ready for another.

John pressed and sunk into Wendy completely burying his cock in her. She felt him and loved the feeling of his cock filling her. She gave a little "Ooooff" when his hips hit her ass and the tip of his cock bottomed out in her. John grunted and moaned all in the same breath. He began to thrust in and out of Wendy. He held her hips pulling her in and releasing as he pulled out. She was brought right back to heaven with the motion and John sliding in and out of her.

John moaned, pushed and pull her. He would change the pace speeding up and slowing down. He would change the angle by lifting his hips and dropping them lower. He slowed down listening to Wendy. He could tell she liked it a little slower and he was very close to climaxing himself. He wouldn't be able to hold it in much longer. He kept a slow pace and waited for Wendy. Her breathing got faster and her moans got louder. She was close. John got louder as he got close. The sound of John made Wendy get even closer. John then began to climax. His warm cum shot outright as he thrust into Wendy. She felt the warm cum fill her. The power and the force brought her right to climax also. Both yelled out in pleasure and both felt weak. Wendy collapsed what little space she had back onto the bed. John fell over her as he pulled himself out of her. He rolled off of her onto the bed next to her. He placed a hand on Wendy and assisted her onto her side. She then rested her ace bandage wrapped head on his chest. His arm wrapped about her and he held her for a min while they caught their breath.

"How do you feel?" Asked John.

"Wonderful." Wendy responded with a smile.

John got off the bed and sat Wendy on the edge. She sat there patiently as John unwrapped the bandage from her head. Her eyes had to adjust once the bandage was off. She adjusted her eyes and looked at John. He bent down and kissed her a few times. He stood her up and began to unwrap her arms.

"That was fun Sir." Wendy said laughing a little. "I wouldn't have any problem letting you tie me up again. Maybe next time with some rope."

John was glad to hear her say that."I like that idea! Get some rope and maybe a gag?"

"Oooo a gag yeah, maybe a ball gag?" Wendy said like a little puppy. She was excited to try these new things.

"Yeah, I think we could work that out." John responded as he rubbed Wendy's arms.

They held each other for a few moments and ended up in the shower together. They helped wash each other, kissed, and made love again. They then laid down in bed and fell asleep. They still had a few days of this trip left and would have to figure out what to do in the morning over some breakfast. More hiking? More bondage?

12