What a Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he made it to the other side of the shower, he extended one arm out to rest against the wall behind me and his other hand cupped my face. With the rest of his body, he leaned into me and pinned me against the wall while his lips instantly found mine. My hands were crushed against his chest and it felt like I was pressing against a brick wall. I would have moved them to feel more of his muscular body, but I was totally trapped between him and the wall.

The feeling of being restrained caused waves of pleasure to course through my body. I broke free of his kiss and gave a loud moan as my body felt like it was on fire between the lust inside me and the hot water that poured down on us.

He seemed to have other plans other than pinning me against the wall as he leaned back, grabbed my shoulders, and turned me around. With my back towards him, he grabbed my arms and restrained them in one of his own arms which pressed them firmly against his torso. I leaned my head back against his chest and moaned loudly again as I relished the feeling of his strength and power.

With the hot water from the shower now blocked due to his broad back, he moved my hair away from my face and exposed my sensitive ears and the smooth skin of my neck. I felt his lips softly close around my ear and I let out a gasp as it felt like a shock raced throughout my body. It seemed like he remembered just how sensitive my ears were from yesterday.

"My break is only 15 minutes, so we don't have much time," I heard Alex softly say into my ear after his lips took a slight pause from sucking on it.

While I was fully focused on my sensitive ear, he moved his free hand to my breasts and softly squeezed them through my swim top. A soft moan escaped my lips and I pressed my body further into his. With one quick motion, he grabbed the bottom of my swim top and pulled it up, completely exposing my young nubile breasts as they slightly bounced from their confinement.

Almost immediately, his hand went back to my now exposed breasts and he squeezed them a bit harder. I'm not sure if it was because I was completely lost in a haze of my own pleasure or whether it was hot water rolling down my breasts, but my skin felt extra sensitive as his fingers grazed over my wet flesh.

I felt his mouth move from my ear to my neck and he softly sucked my still wet skin into his mouth. At the same time, I felt his fingers close around one of my hardened nipples, and rolled it between his fingers. A few spasms wracked my body and I moaned loudly. I didn't care if we were alone in this locker room or not.

With my hands and arms still bound behind me and pressed up against him, my fingers soon brushed against his hardened cock. Completely lost in my own lust, I maneuvered my hands so that they were able to squeeze his cock and was once again impressed by how huge and thick it felt. I had an insatiable desire to feel even more of his cock that was hidden underneath his swim trunks. My fingers quickly moved to try to untie the string at his waist. With a quick couple of pulls, I loosened his swim trunks that soon fell down his legs and felt his cock spring free and slapped against my ass.

My hands immediately closed around his now completely free cock and I felt it twitch underneath the palms of my hands. With a blissful smile, I stroked the length of his cock as best as I could behind me. I definitely wasn't an expert at giving guys hand jobs, but from my experience yesterday, it seemed like I had the right moves.

After I got into a slow and steady rhythm stroking his humongous cock, he released his other arm that still pinned my own arms behind me and grabbed both of my breasts with his hands and squeezed hard. His fingers soon switched focus to my nipples where he pinched them softly and pulled them straight out. His aggressive moves caused my mind to explode in pleasure and I let out a series of guttural moans and trembled underneath his touch. My nipples were incredibly sensitive at the moment, and he seemed to know exactly what to do with them.

I felt one of his hands continue to twist my nipple and soon felt a familiar sensation of his other hand gliding down my tight stomach and his fingers found their way underneath my swim bottoms. He ran his fingers up and down my pussy lips briefly, before a single finger pressed into my folds and entered my wet hole. The feeling of his finger inside of me caused my entire body to shudder from a small orgasm.

"Your pussy is soaking wet. I think it wants something else other than my finger. Perhaps a huge nine inch cock?" I heard Alex say from behind as he let go of my arms and leaned me forward to rest against the wall of the shower.

My face pressed against the cool tile and my ass stuck out behind me. After a brief moment, I felt something hard slap against my round ass. I cooed in pleasure and realized that Alex was bouncing his cock off my incredibly firm ass. After a few additional slaps from his dick, I felt him move his cock head to rub against my slit over my swim bottoms. I sucked in a deep breath as I felt his huge tool rub against my soaking wet pussy.

I remembered how it felt to be fucked by Alex yesterday. His massive dick split my pussy lips open and his length drove deeper into my pussy than I thought possible. I wanted to feel that again. I needed to feel my pussy walls clench around his cock. In an almost delirious state, I pushed my ass further back, inviting him to take the next step.

Without any hesitation, I felt his fingers peel my swim bottoms to the side and revealed my bald pussy. An instant later, I felt his huge cock head press up against my pussy lips. I moaned as my nails scratched at the tiled wall in anticipation of his massive cock entering me. I felt his hands grab my hips as he slowly pushed his huge cock head into my wet and waiting pussy. God, how did I ever fit his nine inches of thick cock into me before?

With just his cock head inside, I already felt my pussy stretching to its limits in order to accommodate him. How the hell was I able to fit all of him inside of me last time? As hot water dripped from Alex onto my back and ass below him, I spread my feet apart a little wider to make sure I could fit all of him inside.

I felt him slowly push more and more of his cock into me and my breaths came in shuddering gasps. Every time I felt like he couldn't fit any more of his cock in, I felt him pull his cock out slightly, before pushing even more of it back in. With every slow thrust he made, I moaned loudly and deeply. Just like last time, he knew exactly how to manipulate my pussy in order to get more of his cock inside me.

After his latest thrust, I felt his pelvis press right up against my ass. At that point I knew that he once again had his massive cock buried inside. My pussy walls greedily squeezed his cock and my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt completely full. I arched my back in order to give him a better angle to fuck me which caused my breasts to be crushed against the cool tile wall.

His cock pulled out to where it was almost out of me, before it plunged back in over and over again as he built up his rhythm. With every thrust, my body was shoved into the shower wall and my hard nipples grazed the breaks in the tile that caused an electric sensation to course through my body.

He seemed to be building up steam as his cock pushed back into me at a faster and faster rate. My mind felt like it was going to explode from the overwhelming pleasure it gave me. It was then that I felt a sharp slap on my ass. Then another. I mumbled 'oh God, oh God yes' in between my agonizing moans after each slap from his hand. I don't think any of the other guys I had been with before ever had the confidence to slap my ass hard or be rough with me in any way. Alex on the other hand had enough experience to know what a slut like me must like.

I felt like I was being fucked like a porn star in a shower scene. My mouth was open wide from a constant flow of moans and gasps, my ass prominently stuck out behind me, and a muscular God plowed into me from behind. I hope I was a good slut for him. I never wanted this to stop and I wanted him to fuck me like this whenever he wanted.

My entire body was now in a non-stop constant state of arousal and knew that an intense orgasm was building up deep inside of me. Suddenly, I felt one of his hands move from my hips as he grabbed my hair and jerked my head back. Being controlled by someone so confident and powerful caused my body to shake as my pussy creamed all over his cock. My pussy walls clenched tightly around his cock as my orgasm blew up inside of me like a bomb while I gasped for breath.

"Oh fuck. Fuck!" I heard Alex groan through clenched teeth behind me as this seemed to be too much for him to handle. I felt him pull out his cock and it slid right underneath my pussy. I then felt the vibrations of his cock pulsating against my pussy lips as I looked down and saw his cum streaming out and coating the shower wall.

I watched as his cock streamed endless cum between my thighs and I almost orgasmed again at the scene. I dropped one of my hands down and stroked his cock as he cam so I could help him pump out every last drop.

After he finally finished, it seemed like we both just stood there for several minutes trying to regain our composure. Eventually, I felt him step back away from me and I turned around with a thick glob of his cum on my finger that I scraped off the wall. I smiled and made direct eye contact with him before I took my finger and sucked into my mouth.

After I popped my finger out of my mouth, I took a step towards him, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the lips. His hands reached down and firmly grabbed my round ass in his hands. The hot water now sprayed directly on top of me and washed away any of the sweat from the heat I was in earlier.

We kissed for a while until he finally broke it and reached over to the shower handle to turn off the water. When he looked back at me he said, "My break is over soon, but this wasn't enough. I gotta have more of you."

His mouth slowly got closer and closer to mine and we kissed passionately again after he finished talking. I broke the kiss this time as I shyly looked down before making eye contact with him again and said, "Well, what are you doing later tonight?"

I saw him flash an incredibly wide smile and his eyes sparkled in the process. He told me that he was working till the water park closed today, but he had an idea of something fun we could do after and that he would text me. I was incredibly excited at the possibility of seeing him again today, and told him that sounded great and that I looked forward to it.

We then got dressed and once again he took my hand in his as he led me out of the locker room. Once we stepped back outside, I forgot just how bright it was and winced while I tried to figure out where we were going. We eventually walked back into the main part of the water park and when we hit a fork in the path, we stopped. He pointed to his side and mentioned how he was needed for another ride and I mentioned I needed to go the other way to meet back up with my friends. We said our goodbyes and kissed briefly before we walked away from each other.

My mind raced after I started to walk away. What was happening to my life right now? I went from a pretty boring summer to banging a hot guy two days in a row with plans to see him again. I couldn't believe this was real. Was this some sort of elaborate set-up? Never in a million years did I think this was something that could happen to me. Was I that special?

I finally met up with the rest of my friends hanging out on the pool chairs by the wave pool. It seemed like everyone just assumed that I went on different water slides and didn't think anything of my absence. However, Pam seemed to be very interested when I suddenly showed up. She got up from her chair, took my arm, and started to drag me away from the group.

"Ok, spill it Bella. What happened? You were gone for like 20 minutes!" Pam excitedly asked me.

"Well, I talked to Alex alone after you left and..." I started to say and I tried to quickly think of some sort of excuse or explanation for where I was.

"And...what? Oh my God. Isabella! I see you blushing! You totally kissed didn't ya?" I heard Pam interrupt, her face filled with intrigue and a bright smile.

I stuttered for a few moments before I sighed heavily to myself. Pam was definitely not going to let this drop. Would it be better to just come clean to her now? I'm terrible at lying and keeping secrets so I decided I should just tell her. I quickly dragged Pam even further away from our friends and sat us down on some nearby empty pool chairs without anyone nearby.

"Yes, we kissed and...well..." I started to say, and eventually gathered up the courage to keep going. I told Pam everything. I told her about the flirting yesterday and sexy rendevaux after he was done with his shift. I even told her of the tryst in the locker room from today. The whole time Pam didn't say anything and just looked at me with a shocked expression on her face. Was she going to judge me and call me a slut too? Not that she would be wrong though, but it would hurt to hear it from her.

When I finished my story, Pam stood perfectly still for a moment. Then she reached out and slapped my arm while she said, "Bella!"

At first I thought she was angry and reprimanding me, but I soon saw a smile on her face and realized that she seemed happy for me. She went on to tell me that Alex was super hot and that I would be crazy if I wasn't all over him. After that, it seemed like the floodgates were opened. She asked me what had to be dozens of questions about every single detail of our encounters. To be honest, it felt incredibly relieving to tell my best friend and to see her so happy for me. So I didn't mind answering all of her questions.

After we finished talking about my naughty secret, we eventually rejoined the rest of our friend group. For the rest of the day, we continued to hang out and cool off in the various pools and rides at the water park. I never did happen to see Alex again, even though I constantly looked for him, but I didn't mind too much because I knew that we would meet up again later.

Before I knew it, the sun started to get real low and the water park neared its closing time. Our group got our things together, put on some clothes over our swimwear. We also decided that we would all leave to grab dinner together at a nearby restaurant. I finally made it back to my locker where I stored all my stuff earlier in the day and immediately checked my phone to see if Alex texted. I saw a text from him way earlier in the day that said what ride he was working on, but nothing new since. I sighed, closed the locker, and went to my car to drive to the restaurant.

While the dinner was great and it was amazing to see my friends all so happy and joking around, I was constantly distracted during the entire meal. Mainly because I was obsessed with when Alex would text me. Not only that, but I also wondered what his plan was and where we would go. I just met him the other day, would it be safe to go somewhere alone with him? He seemed like a great guy, but could I trust him that much already? But then I wondered whether things would turn physical again. Every time we've been together, it's like we were both overcome with lust. Would we really have sex twice in one day?

My phone pinged and interrupted my thoughts. I grabbed my phone nervously to see if it was from Alex. I turned on the screen and I went from anxious to excitement when I saw that it was a text from him. He asked me to drive back to the roller coaster park that was still open and meet him at one of the booths there. My ticket was good for both parks, but why did he want to meet back up there? What was his plan for us to do tonight? I realized that I didn't really care as long as I was able to see him again. I responded that my dinner with my friends was ending soon and that I would see him there soon.

Our dinner did actually end shortly after I texted him and my group did its rounds of saying goodbyes and hugs. After we all finally left the restaurant, I got in my car, and started to drive back to the amusement park. The whole time I felt like Owen Wilson in Armageddon. Was I 98% excited and 2% scared? Or was I 2% excited and 98% scared?

I finally arrived at the park, entered, and headed to the booth that Alex told me to meet him at. Once I approached the booth, I spotted him through the crowd. It almost felt like one of those cheesy romantic movies. When I approached him, everyone else seemed to slow down their movement and become obscured. The only thing I could see clearly was Alex's face and his charming smile as I weaved through the crowd to get to him.

"H-Hi...," I said shyly when I finally stood in front of him.

I winced internally at my own awkwardness and shyness, but any worries I had about Alex noticing went out the window when he gave me a strong hug and squeezed me into his muscular chest.

"You ready?" He asked me after he broke the hug and looked down at me.

I looked up into his eyes and nodded. Damn, I was never going to get over how hot he was, was I? He grabbed my hand and we started to walk through the park. Eventually I figured out that he was actually taking me back into the water park as we snaked through an employee only entrance. Once we were inside the water park, we were completely alone since it closed down a couple of hours ago. Thankfully the lights were still on everywhere, so it wasn't like we had to stumble around in the dark.

I found myself back to where I was with Alex earlier in the day, by the staff-only buildings and locker rooms. This time, instead of going into the locker room we walked behind it and I heard Alex say, "Ta-da!"

Behind the locker room, there was a really nice looking below-ground hot tub that was secluded away. Thankfully it was just as well lit as the rest of the park so it looked warm and inviting. It honestly seemed like a great place to relax and unwind after a long day of work. I heard Alex mention that sometimes the staff would hang around after the park closed to chill in the hot tub, but everyone already left today so we had it all to ourselves. He led me to the girls locker room and told me that I could use it to store my stuff for now and entered the code so I could go inside. I told him I'd meet him by the hot tub when I was done and closed the door.

I didn't realize it before, but my heart was pounding like crazy and it made me a little weak. Alone in a hot tub with Alex? Without his shirt on? I already knew that more was going to happen tonight. I wouldn't be able to resist it.

I headed deeper inside the room to find an empty locker when I noticed a bikini on a hanger, dangling off one of the lockers with a note. Curiosity got the better of me and I went over and read it:

"FREE! Was final sale, didn't fit"

I took the hanger down and looked at the bikini. It was definitely a more revealing and sexy bikini, but it looked really nice. I saw that it still had the tags still on it and was actually about my size. I figured I would try it on, so I took off my clothes and my current swim suit. Alex seemed to like the two-piece I had on, but I thought it would be fun to surprise him by wearing something a bit more daring.

After I put it on and finished tying the last string of the top behind me, I noticed a wall mirror nearby. When I saw myself in the mirror, my eyes widened and I almost gasped at what I saw. This bikini put most of my young body on display as it hung tightly around my curves. The triangle fabric of the top only covered about half of my firm breasts and my round globes were clearly visible on either side of the fabric. This gave anyone who looked a pretty unobstructed view of my chest.