What a Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thong bottom was equally revealing. It was held up by tied strings that rested above my hips, which I felt gave it a really sexy look. Also, the small thin fabric at the front covered not much else other than my pussy. Thank God I regularly shaved myself bald, because that is the only way someone could wear this. I turned around to see how my ass looked from behind and I definitely gasped this time. My tight and round ass wasn't covered at all. The thong material completely disappeared in between my ass cheeks and only a small triangle of material was visible at the very top.

I don't think I had ever worn anything so revealing and so...slutty. Just thinking about that word made me feel incredibly hot inside and I felt blood rush to my head. I sat down on a bench next to me as my eyes were still glued to the mirror. I absentmindedly raised my hand and sucked one of my fingers into my mouth as I started to fantasize.

I could only imagine what Alex would do if he saw me in this bikini. He would probably grab my bare ass and pull me towards him. With his bulging arm muscles, he would grab my bikini top and rip it right off my body.

While I thought about this, I moved the triangle fabric of the bikini top to the sides, and completely exposed my breasts and my nipples. My hands squeezed my own breasts softly and I pinched my nipples while I imagined it was his fingers instead.

Oh God, I would melt in front of his raw display of strength. I would just stand there and let him do what he wanted. I would moan like the slut I was for him too. But he wouldn't just stop there would he? He would also rip off my thong bikini and expose my dripping wet pussy.

While I continued to fantasize, I spread my legs apart and moved one of my hands from my breast down to my bikini thong. I moved the material to the side and slid a finger up and down my slit. I was so unbelievably horny, so wet. I couldn't help it as I dove one, and then two fingers into my pussy. I imagined it was his fingers that plunged into me and explored inside. I shuddered at the pleasure coursing through me and I moaned loudly.

My breaths came in rapidly as my entire body felt tingly and alive. I couldn't stop, not now, I was so close. I imagined that Alex wouldn't stop either. He wouldn't even wait would he? My fantasy had him pick me up and fuck me with that huge cock of his right then and there.

As I imagined his giant dick penetrating me, I inserted a third finger inside my pussy and started to rub my clit with my other hand. I leaned back and laid on the bench as my fingers continued to stimulate my pussy.

It wasn't long before I felt my spread legs begin to shake and I felt a big orgasm rip through my body. A long moan escaped my throat before it was closed off and I spasmed on top of the bench. After I calmed down, I practically gasped for air. It was then that the reality of the moment hit me. What was wrong with you Bella! Did you just openly masturbate in a girls locker room? I tried to figure out whether it was because of the bikini or Alex, but eventually decided it was probably a combination of both.

Wait, how long was I in here? Shit! Alex was probably wondering what the hell happened to me. I quickly stood up, fixed my bikini, and made sure to rip off the tags on the back. After I moved everything back into place I realized that my fingers were still soaked with my juices. I looked around to see if I saw a sink anywhere, but I didn't.

As I looked at my fingers, a wave of desire to lick my fingers hit me. I slowly inserted one of the fingers into my mouth and licked it with my tongue. I never tasted myself before, never before had the desire, but here I was and I loved it. My licks soon turned into my tongue swirling around my finger as I sucked on it. I did the same with my other fingers until they were all licked clean.

Was this really me? I guess this was the new me at any rate. Slut Bella. What I just did was something I only ever saw pornstars do and I thought they were crazy. I wondered if this was all because Alex was slowly changing me or whether he was simply a catalyst to unlock my true self.

I tried to clear my head after I walked out of the locker room and headed to the hot tub outside. Even though it was nighttime, it was still fairly warm outside; a perfect summer evening. When I got closer, I tried to remember how those runway models seemed to walk. I wanted to appear confident and sexy when Alex saw me in this bikini, not some shy girl.

After I rounded a building, I finally spotted Alex already sitting in the hot tub with his back towards me. He must have heard me approach because I saw him turn around and stand up. I was transfixed on watching the water slide off his giant and muscular figure as his various muscles flexed and tightened from his change of position.

My gaze moved while I continued to watch the water drip down his massive chest muscles, then down to his washboard abs. The water made his entire body slightly glimmer, as it dripped from one ab muscle down to the other. He eventually moved his hands to rest on his hips and I stared at his bulging arm muscles in awe.

I must have looked like a deer caught in some headlights. My heart was already pumping pretty hard from what happened in the locker room earlier, but after this, my heart was absolutely pounding. Remember Bella, act confident, act sexy. You got this. I took a deep breath and continued to approach him with as much poise as I could muster.

When I finally got much closer to him, I could tell that I wasn't the only one in complete awe. The look on Alex's face made me beam with pride as he looked completely stunned. I flashed an incredibly wide smile as I stopped just a few feet in front of him, turned slightly and with one hand grabbed the hair at my forehead and pulled it back behind me.

"So, what do you think?" I asked innocently. There was nothing wrong with a girl fishing for a compliment was there?

"I...uhh...I mean, yeah! You look incredible! I feel like I should pinch myself that this isn't some sort of crazy dream," I heard Alex say while his face looked completely flushed.

I smiled so widely at his comments that my cheeks started to hurt. I continued to walk around the hot tub to where the stairs were. The whole time I moved, I noticed that Alex never broke eye contact with me. After a few steps, I now stood in the middle of the hot tub and the water rested right above my waist. It was still warm outside, but the hot water felt incredible. I bit my lip when I suddenly thought of an idea. I always saw it in movies and TV shows, and this was my moment to try it.

I held my breath and quickly sank my entire body into the water before I steadily stood back up again. As water poured off my smooth and sleek body, I moved both of my arms up to grab my wet hair and I pushed it behind me. I wanted to make sure to give Alex a perfect view of my tight body. I opened my eyes and smiled at Alex and I saw him still just standing there but with an intense look of lust in his eyes. I also noticed part of his huge cock, still restrained by his swim trunks, poking out above the water.

With my entire body now dripping wet, I finally took a step or two towards him. I reached up to his shoulders and softly pressed down to try to get him to sit back down. He willingly complied as I turned around, sat on his lap, and leaned my back against his chest while my head rested on his broad shoulder. I already felt his hard cock pressing up against my ass and I wondered how long it would take until his animalistic instincts kicked in.

For a moment, we were both completely quiet and the noise of the hot water jets filled the silence. It wasn't long before I felt him reposition his body and move his arms. I relished every single movement he made because I loved the feeling of his different muscles move, tighten, and flex underneath me.

I noticed that he didn't really seem to know what to do with his hands, which seemed sort of out of character for him. I reached out to grab his hands and moved them to my thighs under the water. I then guided them to slide up and down my smooth skin. There was a lot I wanted to tell him and ask him, but it took me a moment to build up my courage to do so.

"Well Alex, I don't think it's any secret that I like you, but I don't really know much about you. Like, what's your favorite color? Or do you have any pets? Do you have a hobby?" I said while I raised my arms and wrapped them behind his neck.

I heard him chuckle beneath me, which caused me to bounce ever so lightly on top of his dick, and then heard him reply, "I see you are starting off with some softball type questions huh? My main hobby and passion is actually working on cars. I've been making one from the ground up actually. As for pets, I never had any due to my parents being allergic. Favorite color is purple. Oh, and yes, I like you too. I liked you from the first moment I saw you actually."

"Wait, hold on. Purple? Seriously?!" I said in a jokingly surprised way.

"Really? That is the part that you're gonna to focus on?" Alex chuckled as I felt him move his head down and kiss my forehead.

"I didn't say it was bad y'know...I just think its cute is all," I replied while I turned my head and looked up at him and his bright eyes. I would never get tired looking into those eyes of his. It was then that I felt my mouth moving closer to his. Or was it his face moving closer to mine? I couldn't tell, but it wasn't long before our lips touched and we shared a soft, almost fragile kiss. I felt him pull his face back as he looked at me with renewed lust.

I wondered if he was waiting for me to give some sort of indication that I wanted him to do more. I ever so slightly gyrated my hips which caused my firm ass to softly massage his cock while I continued to stare into his eyes. It seemed like that was his breaking point as his lips soon crashed into mine and we kissed deeply.

His hands moved from just rubbing my thighs to squeezing them in his large hands. He soon spread my legs apart and explored what seemed to be every inch of smooth skin on my legs. I felt my body respond immediately to his touch and I silently begged him for his hands to explore even more. Not long after, I felt the strings on one side of my thong bikini become undone. The tiny fabric was then peeled away from my pussy and his finger traced my pussy lips up and down before it eventually slid over my clit. I broke our kiss as I sunk further into his body and moaned on top of him helplessly.

"Your body is incredible. The perfect body for a slut," I heard Alex whisper to me after he broke our kiss.

His words had a powerful effect as my entire body trembled. The confidence in his tone made me want to surrender to him even more than I already had. I didn't expect to be in this position again so quickly after what happened earlier today and yesterday, but maybe that's because I hadn't come to terms with myself yet. Was I always a slut? Maybe it took a dominant guy like Alex to unlock something deep within me that was always there? I soon bit my lip hard while I thought about it and a small orgasm rippled throughout my body.

I soon felt a single finger push inside my pussy and only a moment later, I felt another one enter as they drove deeply into my hole. My legs trembled at the sensation that now coursed through me. I held onto Alex for dear life as my body continued to respond to the unrelenting pleasure I felt while his fingers started to writhe around inside me.

In between some gasping moans, I turned my head and leaned back to find his warm and inviting lips. When I looked up, I saw that look of pure animalistic lust in his eyes as our mouths met and our lips locked together in a tight kiss. While his one hand was busy fingering my pussy, I felt his other hand and fingers brush against my swollen clit. It was only a light touch, but I screamed out in pleasure. With how turned on I was, it felt beyond incredible.

"Oh God, Oh God...I...I don't think...I don't think I can handle it, God it feels so good..." I rambled as his fingers continued to rub my clit.

I felt incredibly hot. Between the hot water, warm night air, and the unrelenting stimulation from Alex, it felt like a raging firestorm deep inside me that was building in intensity. I knew that if he continued to play with my clit, that my body would probably boil over in an intense orgasm. I prayed that he kept going, I longed for the release I so desperately needed. I had no idea that a guy's fingers could make me feel better than any of the other times I masturbated.

Soon enough, my entire body tensed up and my toes curled. At first my body only shook slightly, but then I felt my entire body tingle and vibrate as the most intense orgasm of my entire life shook my body to its core.

"Oh my God, yes!" I screamed out loud, not caring if anyone heard me.

It took me a moment to completely come back to my senses while I tried to catch my breath. I whimpered in pleasure as I felt Alex's strong hands resting on my hips with my hands and arms still locked behind his neck. I never felt more alive than I did right now and I knew that after today that I would never be able to resist Alex again. With how it felt to be with him, I would always make myself available to him, just for the chance to feel like that again.

I knew I wasn't completely satisfied just yet though. His fingers felt great, but that giant tool he had would feel even better. I released my hands around his neck, stood up, and turned to face him. With a smile on my face, I locked eye contact with him and slowly pulled on the remaining tied string on my bikini thong. Once it slipped off, I tossed it to the side, which completely revealed my bald pussy.

I leaned forward and reached under the water to start removing his swim trunks. As my fingers pulled on his strings, I saw him grab the back of my head with his large hand and pulled my face close for a kiss. Unlike the excited and wildly passionate kisses from before, this kiss was slower and more deliberate. He carefully sucked on my lips and our mouths opened for our tongues to wrap around each other. The kiss kind of surprised me as it seemed more like a kiss of love and affection than of lust.

I soon finished in untying his strings and I started to slide his trunks off of him. I tossed those to the side as well and broke our kiss while I straddled myself on top of him and felt his rigid cock lean up against my pussy and stomach. I rested my hands on his broad shoulders and started to slowly glide my pelvis up and down the length of his shaft, gasping every time his dick rubbed against my clit. I'm not sure why this drove me wild, but feeling how huge his cock was with just my pussy lips caused my eyes to roll back into my head slightly.

Alex moved his hands to rest on my ass and I felt him squeeze it firmly. I had to imagine this felt incredible to him as well, having his slut pleasure herself on top of him. But I couldn't wait anymore, I had to feel his cock inside of me. I raised myself up over his cock, and reached below the water to grab his dick with one of my hands as I aimed it right at my pussy.

I slowly lowered myself and felt his giant cock head split my pussy open and enter me. I threw my head back and gasped at how big he felt inside me. He's penetrated me twice already, but I still was surprised by how full it made me feel.

I had to wait a moment for my pussy to adjust, but then I started to slowly slide myself lower and lower on his long and wide shaft. Maybe it was because I've never been this wet before or maybe it was the water, but his cock easily entered inside of me. I squeezed my pussy walls tightly around his cock and relished how it felt to be stretched so wide.

I removed my hand from his cock now that he was deeper inside of me and I rested it back on his shoulder while I continued to work the rest of his shaft inside me. I eventually felt my pelvis come into contact with his and realized that his entire cock was finally buried inside me.

I lowered my head as I looked down at Alex's face and bit my lip again. I saw that he was intently looking back at me, but his teeth seemed clenched inside his mouth. It made me beam with pride to have such an impact on a guy who was probably incredibly experienced. I was determined to give him an experience of a lifetime and I soon raised myself up his shaft before I plunged back down it.

I had to admit, I was pretty slow at first since we were under water and I had to still adjust to his size, but I soon built up a steady rhythm. I moaned softly everytime I lowered myself and my fingernails dug into the muscles of his shoulder.

His hands finally left my ass and I saw them reach up to grab and squeeze my breasts that bounced right in front of him. I could've removed my bikini top when I was removing my thong earlier, but I wanted to see what he would do to it. I had hoped that he would rip it off my body just like in my fantasy from earlier. I wanted him to know that he could do whatever he wanted with my body, especially with his massive cock driving into me.

I soon felt his thumbs rub my hardened nipples through the bikini material. I knew he wasn't touching my nipples directly, but jolts of pleasure shot from them just the same. I guessed he got tired of the bikini being in the way and peeled the material to the sides which completely exposed my breasts. His fingers quickly continued their assault on my now free and hardened buds as he rolled and pinched them softly. I could only moan louder as my pussy walls convulsed around his cock in response.

I felt one of his hands leave my breasts and reached up to my neck and untied the strings there. Then, just as I hoped, he grabbed the material at the front and ripped the bikini from my body. My back stung slightly from the material that pressed into my skin before his raw strength ripped the entire top off. Despite the minor pain, it felt incredible as my moans became deep and guttural. I slammed my pussy down on his cock hard and I started to gyrate my pelvis with his cock buried deep inside.

I heard him groan deeply as he threw his head back in pleasure. His hands dropped to rest on my hips under the water and he held onto me tightly. I never tried gyrating my hips on top of a guy before, but it seemed like I did something pretty amazing judging by his reaction. I joined his groan with my own moan while I felt his cock move around inside me.

Just like yesterday I had an intense desire to squeeze my breasts as I writhed on top of him and quickly moved my own hands to grab my boobs. My thumbs flicked my nipples back and forth and I said in between gasps of pleasure, "Dear God yes, it's so big. It feels so huge inside of me. I can't wait for you to cum again. I want you to drench me in it like last time. "

I was once again shocked that such dirty words came from my mouth. I don't know what it was about Alex that made me behave like this, but I knew that he liked it. I felt his eyes open wide and he devoured me with his look. I was experienced enough to at least recognize the look on his face. He definitely wasn't going to last that much longer. I didn't want him exploding inside me...just yet anyways. I just started going on the pill a few months ago, so I wasn't worried about getting pregnant, I just really wanted him to cover my body with his hot cum again.

I lifted myself off of his large cock and told him to sit up on the edge of the hot tub. He quickly complied as I knelt down in front of him and leaned forward to rub my breasts and nipples across his still rock hard dick. I then grabbed his thick and heavy shaft and pressed it in between my breasts. My hands moved to either side of my boobs and I squeezed them together, trapping his dick between them. I started to slowly glide my breasts up and down the length of his cock and looked on in wonder at how much of his dick still stuck out above my breasts.