What a Shortstop Does Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...I'm definitely gay," Sarah stated breathlessly.

Roisin burst into bubbly laughter. "Thank goodness!"

They kissed again.

Kissing another woman was something Sarah had imagined, but with only one bad kiss from a guy in high school, she didn't really have anything to compare it to. Roisin was soft, but firm, and incredibly smooth. The movie was totally forgotten as Roisin slid up almost into Sarah's lap. Her tongue pressed against Sarah's lips and she opened them to let her in. It was a hot, wet feeling, having someone else's tongue in her mouth. Sarah returned the contact with her own and they held on tighter to one another while tongues darted in and out. After a minute (or was it ten?), she came up for air.

"Is this okay?" Roisin gasped.

"Yes," she heaved a breath, "Yes, definitely." Sarah pulled Ro's face back to hers.

Her hands slid down Ro's sides and felt a gap between her tank top and shorts, Sarah let her fingers massage the skin and wrap around her back. Her own shirt was pulled up a little by Ro's pale hand which sought her abs and toyed with them. Heat burned deep inside Sarah at the touch.

"You're so fucking hot," Ro moaned as she felt Sarah's abs under her shirt.

"You too," and for emphasis, Sarah pulled Ro all the way into her lap, Ro's legs straddling Sarah's thighs. Their tongues found their way into each other's mouths again.

After a while, the heat cooled between them. Sarah started pulling away, rather than pushing further and Roisin took the cue. She slid back off Sarah, who she had somewhat tackled onto the loveseat, thighs tangled together.

"That was..."

"Yeah."

Both were silent for a full minute, adjusting clothes and wiping their mouths. The movie they hadn't been watching had ended and the credits were rolling through the special effects teams already.

"So, um, do you want to watch another movie?" Sarah asked timidly.

"Yeah, let's watch one more." This time, they actually watched it.

Well. Most of it.

Chapter 5: Conversations

Sarah woke up from her Friday afternoon nap to Carly slamming down onto her mattress.

"Wake up! Tell me everything!"

"Uh, hi Carly," Sarah groggily pulled out her phone to check the time.

"Okay, wait, don't tell me everything. Just summarize." Carly looked expectantly.

Sarah sat up and pushed the books and papers from her bed that she'd been working on before her impromptu nap. "We watched a couple movies, made out, it was nice."

"Come on, give me a little more than that! What did you talk about? How was the kissing? Did she try anything weird? You stayed off my bed, right?"

"Ugh, Carly, you're so nosy!"

Carly smiled and shrugged in response.

"We talked about movies, we cuddled, kind of? And then we kissed." Carly started to interrupt, but Sarah cut her off, "She kissed me first. Then we sort of just, made out. It was great. She's a good kisser. And yeah, I'm definitely gay."

A squeal fit for dog ears alone broke from Carly's lips. "Aww! Yay! So when are you getting together again?"

Sarah smiled, "I'm going to go to her apartment Sunday night when she's done with rehearsal."

"You are seriously blushing. I'm happy for you, Sar." Carly gave her a quick side hug. "Okay, get the fuck up, we've got weight room in twenty minutes." Sarah groaned.

_ _

Sunday was another movie night, but at Roisin's apartment. She came to pick Sarah up from her dorm and drove her the ten minutes to her apartment complex. Roisin's roommate was gone for the weekend, out for a conference through her degree program through tomorrow. They made themselves comfortable on the larger couch and put on one of the indie films Roisin thought Sarah would like.

It took significantly less time to start making out. Ro's hands explored more of Sarah's body, pulling up her shirt further and ghosting over her bra. Sarah grabbed onto the other woman's ass and held tight while they kissed and ground onto each other's thighs. That was a new thing. Well, all of it was new to Sarah, but the grinding was hot and not something she'd really thought about before. Her underwear was soaked with arousal by the time they came up for air.

"Wow."

"Yeah, so that's pretty great," Roisin sighed. "Not too fast is it?" The sudden worry that strained her voice made Sarah smile.

"No, I'm good. Great."

They sat up and adjusted clothes, drank some water, and settled back to finish the movie.

"Can I ask you something?" Roisin sounded more tentative again.

"Sure."

"You said you just realized this summer, ya know, that you like women. Have you ever, like, done anything with a man before realizing that?"

"Ah, um, no."

"Nothing?"

"Well, I kissed the guy who brought me to winter formal junior year of high school. He didn't know how to shave properly and he smelled like Doritos. Which was weird because we were at a dance and there definitely were no Doritos there." Both women giggled.

"Okay, I just, don't want to rush you or do something you're uncomfortable with. You'll keep telling me where you're at with this, right?" She gestured to the two of them.

"Yeah. But, I'm good so far. Really good." She leaned in to kiss Roisin delicately.

"Good."

They finished the rest of the movie more horizontally than anything. Ro's slender fingers brushed absentmindedly along Sarah's bicep, sending goose bumps up Sarah's shoulder. She held Ro around the waist to tease a few gentle caresses around the partially exposed hipbone at her fingertips. Despite her very limited experience, Sarah thought she could get used to this kind of contact.

_ _

Sarah wasn't sure how or when to move beyond the cuddling and make-out nights. She was pretty sure Roisin wanted sex, and she did too if she was being honest. It would just take time, trust, to get there. For now, they met up once or twice a week and occasionally made out like horny teenagers in whoever's room could be emptied of their roommate. Their texts over the next two weeks showed their increasing intimacy. Somehow, it was easier to talk about sexual things over text. Sarah thought that was probably because Ro's lips, eyes, breasts, ass, weren't there to distract her.

R: Have you ever thought about sex with a woman?

S: Yes, but I haven't really done it at all? So I guess I don't really know what to expect either way.

R: Right.

S: I mean, I've watched stuff, so I know what happens. Is that weird?

R: No! I'm just curious. It's just good to know where you're coming from.

S: You have done it before.

It wasn't a question. Sarah knew Roisin had had a serious girlfriend. She alluded to it lightly the third time they hung out.

R: Yes. But I'm not going to pressure you or anything.

R: And I like what we're doing now.

R: it's fun ;)

S: Yeah, it definitely is.

After three weeks of their current arrangement, Roisin joined a game night with David, Carly, and Sarah in their dorm room. Sarah was a bit nervous for her friends to officially meet Ro, so she cornered Carly often to make her promise to be nice.

"Sarah, I'm not going to embarrass your girlfriend, I promise!"

"She's not my girlfriend," Sarah mumbled.

"Fine, your fuck buddy-" Carly put up a hand to stop Sarah from interrupting, "Who you aren't fucking. What are you guys anyway?"

"We're, uh...dating?" Sarah posed it as a question.

"Not sure you can call dorm room make-outs a 'date', Sar. You might want to take the girl to an actual restaurant or something."

Sarah blushed at the thought of going out in public on a date with a woman, "Uh, yeah, yeah I'll think about it."

Carly's phone chimed that a text came in.

"David's here! I'll go let him in the building!" Carly flounced out of the room, leaving Sarah to roll her eyes and fight the blush off her cheeks. Not five minutes later, the door was flung open by an overly enthusiastic Carly, and Sarah was a little horrified to see not only was David with her, but they must have found Ro outside too. The glimmer in Carly's eye was almost menacing.

"Look who we found out in the cold, Sar!"

"Hi, Ro," Sarah watched them enter. Ro seemed pleased so Carly and David must not have begun the torment yet.

"I hope you're ready to have your ass handed to you, Sarah!" David announced as he dropped several game boxes off on the coffee table and flopped onto the floor. "I don't know if you're any good at games, Roisin, but you'll be schooled too!" Sarah winced a little at the smack talk, but was grateful when Roisin just laughed.

"I've heard you are pretty good at games, David," Ro started, "But I hope Carly and Sarah have tape or glue around here somewhere."

David smiled, "Tape, for what?"

"To piece together your shattered ego when I whoop your ass!" It was cheesy, it was ridiculous...Carly and David loved it. They hollered and clapped.

"Okay, she can stay," Carly wiped her eyes as she patted Sarah's shoulder.

Game night with Carly and David versus Ro and Sarah turned out to be a huge success. They continued their smack talk, argued good-naturedly over points, and laughed until they cried. Ro seemed to fit in well with all the joking and teasing. She was also a fast learner and a wiz at trivia. They played until well after midnight.

Sarah walked Ro to her car as David and Carly cleaned up the games.

"That was really fun, Sarah. Thanks for inviting me," Ro squeezed Sarah's hand.

"I'm glad you had fun. Those two are crazy, but they're my best friends, so I'm stuck with them," Sarah chuckled, again thinking of the ridiculous way Carly reacted to losing the final round of cards.

At her car, Ro pulled Sarah to her and gave her a hug, but when she went in for a kiss, Sarah was aware of a group of people piling out of a car a few spaces away and pulled back. Ro's eyebrows furrowed, but she smiled tightly when she saw Sarah's blush.

"Good night, Sarah. I'll see you next week sometime?"

Sarah nodded and let the hug drop. She tucked her hands into her pockets as she turned back to her dorm. Pulling away from Ro's attempted kiss wasn't a conscious decision, but she knew her brain had reacted to the potential of people noticing. She wasn't ashamed of being a lesbian...at least, she didn't think she was. But coming out to the world was a much bigger step than a few teammates and her two best friends. Her mind also wandered back to Carly's question, what were she and Ro? Dating did seem like an odd term when they hadn't been on a date, but anything else felt like too much or not enough. Sarah relaxed her suddenly tense shoulders, they'd figure it out. There was no rush to define their relationship just yet. They were still getting to know each other.

_