All Comments on 'What a Shortstop Does Ch. 01-05'

by CreatingKate

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago
Great start

That was nice. Everyone is very likable and the buildup is moving along. The slow burn is a plus. I'll definitely be watching for future installments. I think it will be interesting as hopefully Sarah comes to terms with coming out. Having a daughter that is quite guarded about where she is on the scale has at times been agonizing. I believe she is gay and her mother, within the last week, said that she would like to see her with someone and would have no problem if she was with a woman. We love her and are ready accept a relationship or if she just cleared the air with us. She certainly doesn't have to hide her orientation. That love is unconditional.

We'd love to see her happy but we don't pry or push.

I'd also like to see Sarah and Ro grow closer but I'm sure there will be some rough spots. Can't wait to read more, Thank You!

ArmyGal33ArmyGal33over 3 years ago

I have to admit that I had a good time reading this story. It was a lovely balance between sweet, awkward, and sexy. I am really looking forward to experiencing Sarah and Ro’s journey. 5 stars!

Kosova_guyKosova_guyover 3 years ago

Excellent story. I really enjoyed it, and you have me caring and concerned about the characters. I am looking forward to the next installment. Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent writing

Great dialog and characterization.Nice with a man in the mix too.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 3 years ago

A good start, and a likeable group of characters. Looking forward to how this develops.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Fun

This looks as if it's going to be fun. And I thoroughly approve of the promised length and the slow burn. Looking forward to the next part, hoping you can maintain the standard you've set so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I thought this story is off to a great start. I'll definitely be checking for updates. Just a sweet story. Characters are very likeable, good conversations.

5/5

J

QuinceQuinceover 3 years ago
This is terrific!

The baseball/softball reference in the title caught my eye, and the story kept me intrigued. Excellent characters, and an interesting narrative. Looking forward to reading more.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 3 years ago

Loved the title and the first 5 chapters, it does have a nice pace to it. I think a little more dialogue between the Sarah and Roisin would kind of make the story flow a little better, but it is still very well written. Where it ended and how it ended was an excellent stopping place both for them mentally and physically. How they get past this will obviously be crucial but I do look forward to anxiously your next chapters.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

Great start! I really enjoyed the pace and your characters so far. The chapter ended in a good spot to leave us wondering how Sarah and Ro will cope with Sarah adjusting to her sexual discovery. I’ll definitely be looking forward to your next post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cute

Your story is like a meringue. Nice, light and sweet. Keep it up!

~S

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

I loved it! Very nice slow burn with a nice ending. Looking forward to the next part.

mfan2112mfan2112over 3 years ago

I'm echoing all the comments before me. Great story, good character development and you have gotten me hooked. I can already tell I am going to want to read this again, which is my key to giving 5 stars. Great to see a new writer doing such a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Perfect story! I loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter, please post soon.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Awesome Introduction!!

I am immediately loving this story, and am breathlessly waiting for the next posting of new chapters. I really love your writing style, especially with this being your initial "Lesbian Romance Story🎉" on Literotica. The story flowed smoothly with excellent grammar, as well as character definition. Carly, David, Tara, Kate, Ro & Sar appear to fit seamlessly is their comfortable spaces / relationships, which will most likely evolve into a superlative love story.

Definitely Rated 5*-Stars & More More More!!!!!!!!!

Ed_XEd_Xover 3 years ago

Great beginning. I love the characters looking forward to getting to know them better.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleover 3 years ago

How did I miss this? I love this kind of story, and I'm really taken with this one so far. Now I just have to read everything so far...

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Just come across this and pleased I did. You can feel the hesitancy in Sarah in coming to terms with her sexuality though it looks like she has friends and teammates who've known or sensed it for some time. Hoping it works out for her.

AshleyyAshleyyover 2 years ago

Loving this story you are a great writer!

Charlotte35fCharlotte35f10 months ago

A very sweet story. You have a good ear for dialog, and all the little hesitations and insecurities ring so true.

sellersricksellersrick4 months ago

Love the long burn romances - great start and I’m really liking the characters.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64317 days ago

Slow build but really good feel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCreatingKate@CreatingKate
I write the stories I want to read. If you like what I have so far, please follow me so you'll be updated when I release new ones! As always, I appreciate the feedback and try to respond to emails as I see them. Email me from my profile or comment on a story! Happy smutting...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES