What a Shortstop Does Ch. 11-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what did you really think? Do you like ballet?" Ro smiled but kept her eyes on the road as they drove.

"Yeah, I did like it. It was...more athletic than I was expecting. But really beautiful too, ya know?"

Ro's smile widened, "Yeah, I do. Would you come to another?"

"Of course. Although, I prefer when there's lots of dancers, or like, when you're on stage. The duets with the Nutcracker were a bit long."

"Pas de deux," Ro corrected, "And yes, I think so too." She paused, "So you really liked the Arabian, huh?"

"Holy shit, Ro. I didn't know you could do that! It was amazing. Where did you learn to bend like that? Can all of the dancers do that?"

She laughed, a deep belly laugh and glanced at Sarah, "No, not everyone can, that's why Gwen and I got the role. I did a lot of gymnastics along with dance. And the stretching every night helps."

"Yeah, yeah I bet." Sarah couldn't look Ro in the eye as she once again pictured the way she'd bent in half at the end of the dance, abs shimmering in the lights.

They pulled up to Sarah's dorm lot and Ro shut off the car. "Can I come up?"

"Of course."

"Sarah," Ro turned and caught Sarah with a meaningful look. "I want to have sex with you." She stopped, giving that a chance to sit between them.

"I want to have sex with you too," Sarah responded quietly.

"But I don't want to rush you!" Ro put a hand on her knee. "I just- I want you to know that when you're ready, I'm here."

"Okay. Thanks." Sarah wasn't sure what else to say at the moment. If she thought about it, she was ready. She wanted Ro and was comfortable around her. But they'd only been officially dating for six days. Well, Sarah thought, we've been hanging out for close to three months. Most people probably had had sex before three months. Why did she care anyway? It didn't matter what other people did or thought, right?

"Sorry, I just wanted to...put that out there. No pressure. Can I still come up with you? We can just watch a movie or something?"

"Ro," Sarah fixed her eyes on Roisin's, "will you stay the night with me?"

The warm smile that smoothed out the gathering worry lines in Ro's face made Sarah's heart pound faster, "I'd like that a lot. Yes." She leaned over the center console to kiss Sarah lightly on her lips.

Her dorm was warm after the blasting cold of the parking lot. They hurried in, pulling off wet shoes and Ro setting her bag on the floor. Sarah closed and locked the door while Ro went to shower off the stage make-up, glitter, and sweat. A chill ran up her spine as she heard the shower kick on. Ro was naked in her bathroom. Get it together, Sarah! If this goes as planned, she'll be naked in your bed before too much longer. The thought did not help her get it together at all. She pulled her phone from her pocket and texted Carly.

S: Um...don't come back to the dorm tonight, k?

Carly didn't respond so Sarah assumed she was already busy with David. She hoped they stayed at his apartment all night or that Carly would check her phone before she came back. There was no telling with those two. Carly really liked her own bed and really hated David's 'stinky' bathroom, so sometimes he'd drop her back off at two in the morning so she could enjoy her own space. Sarah crossed her fingers that tonight was not one of those nights. She heard the shower shut off as she changed into leggings and threw her slacks in the basket.

Ro came out a few minutes later in a blue long sleeve shirt and gray yoga pants. Sarah could tell she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples poking through the athletic fabric were perfect and distracting. She swept her wet hair up into a loose bun and smiled at Sarah.

"Ugh, thank you. I feel human again."

"Anytime. It must be a pain to scrub that much makeup off after every performance."

"It is. I have industrial strength makeup remover in my dance bag. That stuff could peel paint off a car!"

Sarah laughed.

"So, movie?"

"Maybe we could just listen to some music?" Sarah suggested, unsure if that was something Ro would like.

"Yeah, that sounds great. I actually have a new playlist, just some stuff that's new, some that's not." Ro dug her phone out of her bag as Sarah turned on her bluetooth speaker. It beeped to confirm the connection, then Ro hit play.

Sarah pulled a couple flavored waters out of her minifridge and handed one to Ro, "Are you hungry?"

"Not really." She sank to the couch and opened her drink, taking a long swig that had Sarah distracted by her throat.

"So which dance is your favorite? In the show, I mean," Sarah asked as she folded herself onto the opposite end of the little loveseat.

"Oh, hmm," Ro leaned back on the arm. "I like the snowflake number. It's so smooth and just looks beautiful with all of the white. I guess my favorite one to watch is the Russian. It's so energetic. Even as a short dance, it's completely exhausting. Those jumps are not easy."

"Yeah, I liked that one too. That crazy jump-turn thing the guys were doing? Nuts."

Ro chuckled, "Definitely."

The music changed and Sarah found herself listening to the calm instrumental as the singer's voice wove in quietly. Ro had good taste in music and liked a wide variety, but this was more subdued than most of the stuff she played normally. Had she chosen it just for Sarah? For when they decided to...? She glanced at Ro. The other woman was resting, eyes closed, her head tipped back against the corner of the loveseat where the arm and back met. Her arms were draped gracefully out next to her, the drink still in one hand. Besides the rise and fall of her chest, the only part of her moving were her feet on the coffee table which were twitching to the beat of the music. Sarah took a swig of her water and found her courage.

She slid towards Ro and let her fingers trail up her leg from her shin over her knee to her thigh. Ro smiled and sighed.

"That feels nice," she murmured without opening her eyes. So Sarah did it again. And again. Ro peeked out under heavy eyelids.

"I like this song," Sarah said simply.

"Me too."

She leaned into Ro's space more and her girlfriend pulled her close, wrapping an arm across her back as they settled. "Good song to have sex to."

That got Ro's attention. She sat up straighter and opened her eyes fully to fix Sarah with an uncertain look, one eyebrow raised. "I guess. Is that what you want to do right now?"

Sarah thought for a second, "Yes."

Roisin's body instantly changed. Her relaxed state coiled back tight. She pulled her arms in and sat forward to the edge of the couch. "Sarah, what I said before...I didn't mean to pressure you about tonight. I just wanted you to know that it's on the table. That that's something I want, eventually."

"I know, but I kinda want it now," Sarah shrugged. "Is that okay?"

"Fuck, of course it's okay! Are you sure though?"

Sarah leaned in, pressing an eager kiss to Ro's neck, "I'm very sure," she whispered as she ran her nose along the smooth, pale skin up to her ear.

"Wow," Ro shuddered. "Yes, okay, can I- do you want-"

"Just kiss me, Ro."

They set down their waters and started slowly. Soft kisses that they'd done a dozen times while hands pulled each other closer. Ro slipped her tongue forward and things began to heat up. Suddenly, Sarah couldn't get close enough to her. She climbed into Ro's lap and pressed her body down. Ro's hands came up to run along Sarah's back then lowered to grip her ass playfully. Their tongues wrestled as their lips met and parted over and over. Sarah let out a low moan when Ro sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and ran teeth gently along it.

Her hands grabbed at Ro's shirt, hiking it up higher and higher as they kissed. Ro ducked to help as Sarah pulled it up over her head, leaving her amazing tits on full display. Sarah dove for them.

"Shit, wow," Ro's breath caught as Sarah sucked a nipple and massaged the other.

Ro was pressed back flat onto the sofa with her hands threaded in Sarah's hair while she attacked her nipples with her mouth and hands.

"Bed?" Sarah asked as she came up for a breath.

"Yes," Ro gasped.

Sarah took her own shirt off as they moved to the bed revealing a bright orange bra underneath. She was glad she'd shaved and chosen a cute bra. While she was sure it was more important who she had sex with the first time, she was glad it would still be a good how.

Ro grinned and reached for her as she fell backwards onto Sarah's bed. Her fingers gripped the colorful bra and squeezed as Sarah descended onto her. Immediately, their lips found one another again. Their kissing turned hungrier, more sharp, as they ran hands over exposed flesh. Sarah massaged Ro's breasts as she slipped her mouth down her neck. Ro arched into the contact and moaned as Sarah let her tongue brush over a nipple.

Eager hands on her back told Sarah that Ro was trying to unhook her bra. After a second, she was successful as she felt the release of tense fabric and the bra fell forward down her arms. Sarah chucked it across the room and resumed her sucking of the underside of Ro's left breast. Ro's hands ghosted over Sarah's exposed tits where she could just reach them as Sarah bent over her.

"Pants?" Ro's hands wandered to Sarah's waistband, thumbs tucking in before slipping them down just an inch.

"Not needed," Sarah breathed.

Taking her cue, Ro slid under Sarah, pulling her leggings down and off. Sarah had to hitch onto each knee as Ro yanked. The leggings flew to the floor to join the other clothing. Then, Sarah wrapped fingers into Ro's waistband and looked expectantly. Ro nodded then wiggled to let her slip them off. Her underwear was lacy and black, just the kind Sarah expected. Their lips crashed together since Sarah didn't know what else to do as the lacy panties made her head swim.

"Lie down," Ro shifted and guided Sarah to lay on her back. "Still good?"

"Very," Sarah gasped as Ro's thigh came into contact with her own underwear between her legs.

"Good. I want to make you come for me."

Sarah groaned at that. Ro was eager and knew what to do with her thigh muscles as she gave Sarah the friction she needed. Her hands massaged her nipples and rushed over her exposed abs. Their tongues were completely tangled together as Ro's hands settled their movement onto Sarah's hips where her white panties gripped her muscles.

"Off?" She looked for permission.

"Off!" Sarah moaned enthusiastically.

Ro's hands were quick in removing the thin white fabric that was all that separated Sarah's heat from Ro's thigh. "Fuuuck, you're gorgeous," Ro keened as she exposed Sarah for the first time.

Sarah blushed furiously and felt it from her face to her chest. She kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed with a small strip of short, dark hair in the center. Ro's eyes roamed her body unabashedly.

"What do you like?" Ro asked, catching Sarah's eyes as she tried to hide a little.

"I- I'm not sure?"

"Do you want to show me how you masturbate?" Ro raised an eyebrow, "That can help me."

Sarah felt her blush deepen, but nodded and moved her hand. Ro slid back on her heels, ducking to avoid bumping her head on the upper bunk, and watched Sarah slowly begin to touch herself.

The feeling of doing this in front of another person was odd, but Sarah was so turned on, she found a little confidence buried somewhere to show Ro what she liked. Her fingers brushed down her clit gently, then she placed her ring finger and middle finger on either side of it, massaging close, but not directly on the bud of nerves. She moved in slow circles then up and down. Next, her middle finger slipped into her wetness and out. Ro's eyes were transfixed by the movement and the wet slick that followed Sarah's finger out of her folds.

"Okay," Ro sounded winded, "I can do that." Gently, she eased Sarah's hand away from her clit by pulling her wrist. "Let me do that."

Sarah nodded and closed her eyes tight. Overcome with stimuli.

Strong, slim fingers brushed over her clit before settling around it. Ro bent forward and her lips connected with the hard flesh of Sarah's stomach. Sarah's insides fluttered. The feeling of someone else's hand in charge of her pleasure was completely foreign and amazing. She peeked out to see Ro adjust her hold and position a finger over Sarah's slit. The anticipation caused her breathing to catch. Then, slowly, Ro's middle finger entered her vagina. Sarah's eyes slammed shut again.

"God, you're so fucking wet, Sar." The long finger in her pressed and stretched. Sarah had never felt anything so amazing. That is, until Ro twisted her hand and pressed a thumb to Sarah's clit. Her eyes flew open.

"Oh, fuck!"

"Good?" Ro smiled ruefully.

"So good, just like that." Ro kept up the motion of fingering her and circling her clit while Sarah's hips rocked almost involuntarily to the pressure. She felt her orgasm build far faster than she'd expected.

Her touch was gentle but insistent on Sarah. Ro's mouth found nipple again as she slid up her body. The hot, wet kisses her mouth was leaving on her torso and breasts was distracting in a beautiful way from the hand between her legs. Sarah arched into any contact she could, eyes squeezing shut then flying open with a particularly deep thrust.

"Yes, holy shit, like that!"

"Yeah? You like it hard, baby?" Ro did another good thrust causing Sarah to arch all the way up with her hips. "Perfect. Sarah, you're gorgeous. Come for me. I want to see you lose control. Let my fingers make you come." Ro's dirty talk was breathy and excited. Sarah couldn't stand up to it, she felt her peak coming quickly. A deep press onto her clit was all it took. Her orgasm rocked around Ro's finger and she felt the other woman's free hand grab a breast as Sarah came, both of her own hands wrapped around the wrist of Ro's penetrating hand.

"Holy fuck. Fuck, Ro. Wow." Her less than eloquent phrases were praise in themselves as Sarah settled back onto the bed and slowed her breathing.

"You look wonderful right now," was Ro's only reply as she gingerly removed her soaked finger and brought it to her own mouth, "You taste wonderful too." The way Ro licked Sarah's slick off her finger was completely obscene. Some of her curls had come loose from her bun and they framed her face as her eyes sparkled with mischief.

"You're going to be the death of me."

"Aw, don't say it like that," Ro scrunched up her nose and leaned over Sarah, "I am going to make you fall apart again, though. Is my mouth okay?"

"Damn, Ro," Sarah whined.

"I'll take that as a yes." Ro grinned, shoved Sarah back down, and bent her face between her thighs. Her tongue licked broad strokes up Sarah's cunt, tracking strings of wetness with it. Sarah shuddered as Ro's breath fanned her clit. The pale hands holding her thighs began to push them apart further as Ro licked deeper. Sarah could feel her tongue bury into her folds and almost cried out, but bit back the sound.

"Don't hold back, Sar. I want to hear you."

"Dorm," was all Sarah could get out in a harsh breath.

"Eh, they've heard it before. Besides, it's kinda hot knowing your whole floor will hear exactly what I'm doing to you." Ro's tongue lapped at her clit and Sarah positively growled at the feeling. Her legs twitched a bit at the oversensitivity that was slow to fade. "Just relax," Ro encouraged as she pulled Sarah's thighs up over her shoulders and sank forward, "Let me make you come again." Her arms wrapped around Sarah so her hands splayed across her stomach, holding her thighs in what was effectively a double headlock. Her tongue slipped inside, the deepest it had gone yet, and Sarah swore.

Her second orgasm was slower, building deep in her stomach while Ro lapped and sucked between her legs. Sarah couldn't keep her eyes open as the feeling burned in her from Ro's mouth. She felt a finger press at her entrance again, but it waited. Opening her eyes, she caught Ro looking at her expectantly.

"There you are. This okay?" She teased the finger at Sarah's hole.

"Yes, please," Sarah gasped.

Ro smiled and plunged the finger in, Sarah's back arched and her eyes snapped shut. The licking and sucking on her clit resumed, punctuated by the penetration of Ro's finger. It was too much. Sarah keened and twitched.

"Look at me, Sar," Ro pleaded.

Sarah did, and the sight of Ro between her legs, face slick with Sarah's arousal sent her over the edge. She convulsed and coiled as Ro continued to pump into her with the rhythm slowed a bit to drag out Sarah's pleasure. Her fingers threaded through Ro's hair and held her in place.

As the wave of oversensitivity gripped around her clit, Sarah used that hold to gently guide Ro off of her. Her breathing came fast and heavy, but she was slowly uncoiling inside.

"Come up here," she whispered and Ro obeyed. Her mouth and chin was covered in Sarah's juices and her lips were swollen from the sucking. She wiped her hand on her own thigh as she rose up to where Sarah was pulling her. They kissed. Sarah tasted herself on Ro's mouth and the idea was hotter than the reality. Once they pulled apart a bit, she leaned off the bed to reach a clean towel in the tote under her bed. Handing it to Ro, she smiled sheepishly.

"You're beautiful when you come, did you know that?" Ro said conversationally as she wiped Sarah's slick from her face and hands. Sarah blushed deep red.

"Uh, th- thanks."

Ro chuckled. Offering Sarah the towel, "Do you want to, uh, clean up? You should go to the bathroom soon too. Number one rule, pee after sex."

Sarah shivered. She'd had sex.

"Yeah, I'll go clean up in there, just toss the towel in the basket?"

Ro nodded, "Okay."

"And take your underwear off," Sarah called from the doorway feeling confident now that she had a moment, "You're overdressed!"

She could hear Ro's laugh through the bathroom door.

When she was cleaned up and drier between her legs. Sarah slipped out of the bathroom a little nervously. Being completely naked in front of Ro had been one thing in the heat of sex, but standing in her room with the rope lights glittering and her on full display was another. Her hands covered her body subconsciously as she approached the bed. What she saw stopped her dead in her tracks.

Ro was lying on her side with her head propped up on her hand and eyes locked on Sarah. She'd taken off her underwear to reveal a perfectly smooth mound that disappeared between her pale, taut thighs.

"Hello gorgeous," Ro chimed when Sarah slid onto the bed.

"I could say the same. Wow, Ro."

"Aw, thanks," Ro kissed the corner of her mouth and folded herself around Sarah. She hummed contentedly as they wrapped together.

Sarah let herself be held for a few minutes before interrupting the cuddle, "Ro..."

"Hmm?"

"Do you- uh, do you want me to...?"

"At some point, yes, if you're comfortable with that. But I'm good if you're not ready. This was about you tonight."

"But, I want it to be about you too. I want it to be us," Sarah said quietly.

"I mean, I'm not going to say no, Sarah," she laughed breathily.

"Okay, should I just, just do what you did?"

"You can, or you can just give me your thigh for a few minutes."

"Damn, Ro." It was Sarah's turn to laugh. "Let's start with this-" she bent down and sucked a pink nipple into her mouth and felt pleased when she heard Ro gasp.

"Yeah, that's- uh, that's a good starting point."

Sarah massaged the tit that wasn't in her mouth and used her free hand to grab at Ro's ass. She turned them to push Ro's back against the mattress as she reached under Ro's breast and started sucking more insistently. "Do you like hickies?" she murmured around the soft flesh in her mouth.

Ro nodded enthusiastically, "Yes, just keep it right there," she panted, "so my costume covers it."