What a Shortstop Does Ch. 11-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To pull herself out of her own head, she pressed into Ro for a kiss.

Ro giggled, but kissed her back, "You're handsy tonight."

"Is that okay?" she asked, suddenly self conscious.

"Of course!"

"I blame this dress," Sarah slid her hands up Ro's sides over the glittery material.

"Fuck, Sarah." Ro shuddered.

"Don't get drunk, okay?" Sarah whispered, looking at Ro through her eyelashes.

"Okay?"

"I want to fuck you tonight and that's only gonna happen if you're coherent." She brushed her lips against Ro's ear and smiled at the way the other woman shook and leaned into the tease.

"Shit. Should we just leave right now?"

Sarah laughed, "Just enjoy the party." She kissed the space on Ro's neck just below her ear. Her perfume was intoxicating.

Ringing in the New Year with a date to kiss was just as good as Sarah had imagined. She pretended not to hear the catcalls from her teammates as her and Ro's lips stayed connected well past the usual New Year exchange. They didn't stay long after the midnight kiss. Ro's tongue practically fighting its way down Sarah's throat let her know her girlfriend was ready to go home.

They thanked their hostess and booked it back to Ro's apartment, Sarah's hand halfway up Ro's dress before they got in the door. It was up and over her head before the door was locked behind them. Sarah pulled her own clothes off as they fought to the bedroom.

Two quick rounds didn't satisfy their appetite for each other. And while they each freely left little marks all over the other's body, they kept coming back for more serious touches. Sarah breathed heavily as Ro's fingers worked their way in and out. She was wet and felt it pooling underneath her. Ro's breathing was hitched and she had a look of deep hunger on her face as she watched Sarah writhe beneath her.

"You are so hot," she breathed in Sarah's ear before nibbling down her neck.

"Ro, holy fuck, yes. Right there-" Sarah's breath was labored, her stomach and ass clenched tight as Ro brought her closer. "More!" She almost shouted as Roisin hit a particularly good angle.

She felt a third finger slowly work it's way in and the thought and stretch made her hips buck.

Then, suddenly, a jolt of white pain split between her legs, "Ouch!"

Ro immediately pulled back, "Sorry! I wasn't ready for that." She gently pushed Sarah's hips back down and slid her fingers out more. Then she froze. "Uh, oh fuck, Sarah, I'm sorry!"

She sounded terrified and completely backed off and away from her. Sarah pushed up on her elbows, confused at the loss of contact.

"It's okay, Ro, it was just a little-" then she too froze, eyeing the small amount of blood on Ro's fingers. "Oh."

"Shit, I'm sorry, Sarah! I didn't mean to- to hurt you! Let me, let me just-" she bolted up off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom.

"Ro, I'm fine, it didn't hurt that much." But the sink running drowned her out. Sarah tensed her abdomen, the pain in her vagina was sharp and hot, but not unbearable. Ro came back quickly with a damp, warm washcloth and started helping Sarah clean up. Some of the blood had dripped onto the sheets.

"I thought you were ready, I didn't mean to shove so hard. Your hips just moved so fast. Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm so sorry, Sarah." Ro was barely speaking above a whisper, her face serious and withdrawn while she cleaned the blood. Sarah sat up further and stopped Ro's frantic hands.

"Ro. It's okay," she leaned in to catch the other woman's eyes, "It really doesn't hurt that much. It was my fault, I jerked up, you were going slow. I'm fine, really." She released Ro's hands. "Sorry for bleeding on your bed, though."

"Fuck, I don't care about that. Are you sure you're okay? Do you need, like- some tylenol or something?"

Sarah flexed her muscles and rocked a bit to see how her body responded. She mostly felt the adrenaline leaving after the panic from the pain and blood. That just made her tired. The rest was a slight throbbing that felt sharper if she shifted too much. "I'm okay. I think I just need a break for now."

"Of course." Ro wrapped Sarah in a hug, pressing her face into her shoulder. "I'm so sorry."

"Stop apologizing. It felt really great until then."

"That's good." Ro still sounded upset. Sarah pulled them backwards to lay with Ro partially on top of her, she pressed her legs closed to hopefully stop any more bleeding. She wasn't sure how much to expect with this.

"I'm glad it happened with you," she whispered into Ro's hair.

Ro responded with a muffled hum.

They lay cuddled together for a few moments until Ro coaxed Sarah up and into the shower. They continued to hold each other in the hot water, kissing tenderly and ghosting hands over wet skin. Eventually, Ro climbed out to give Sarah a little privacy. When she wandered back into the bedroom drying her hair, Ro had changed the sheets and put on a pair of boxers and a tank top. Sarah found some clothes to pull on her still damp body then joined her on the bed.

"Good?" Ro asked as Sarah cuddled in.

"Yeah, I'm good."

They turned on the tv and snuggled silently while a random show flashed on the screen. The atmosphere was comfortable, but still thick. Neither woman was completely relaxed.

Sarah opened her mouth, but Ro beat her there.

"I didn't realize it could happen like that," she said timidly.

"Yeah, I guess I just didn't really think about it. For lots of women it's not, like, a thing. It just never occurred to me."

"Are you still feeling okay?"

"Yes, it's a little duller now, bleeding stopped."

"Good." Ro brushed her fingers up Sarah's arm, sending chills down her back.

"Um, do you- do you remember...I mean, did this happen to you?" She struggled with the question.

The dancer let out a short huff, "Yeah."

"Can I ask how?"

"Yeah, I mean, it wasn't like a big deal, but it was with my second girlfriend. The one I met freshman year here. She was...into toys."

"Oh?"

"Yup," Ro popped the 'p' on the word. "It was a strap-on around the fourth or fifth time we had sex. We were kinda prepared for it to happen honestly. It was a pretty large dick. She tried to go slow, make sure I enjoyed it, but it still hurt like hell. We didn't use it again for a long time." She stared up into the ceiling, remembering.

"Would you ever use something like that again?" Sarah couldn't look at Ro as she asked.

"With you?"

Sarah's mind instantly flew to an image of Ro with black straps crossing her ass, turning to reveal a fake, full cock between her legs. Her breath caught at the mental image. "Maybe?"

"Only if you were one hundred percent up for it. I don't, like, have one. But if that was something you wanted to do, yeah, I would."

Nodding felt safest. She didn't want to say yes or no right now. Ro's arm dragged Sarah in closer and they tangled their fingers together. The commercial ended and opening credits for a popular superhero movie began playing. They settled in to watch, holding each other.

"You sure you're good?" Ro looked up at her from where she was snuggling on Sarah's chest.

"Yes," Sarah sighed, "hell of a way to ring in the new year though."

Ro giggled as Sarah pulled her closer, "Happy New Year, Sarah."

"Happy New Year, Ro."