What a Shortstop Does Ch. 15-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah didn't answer, she just chuckled hanging up the phone.

"How's the view down there?" A much too chipper voice called from the bed. Sarah watched Ro's curly head pop over the edge and shoot her a grin.

"It's just great. Can I use your shower? My parents are on their way to campus."

"Of course. Why are they coming? Are they afraid I might have let their little girl drink herself to death?"

"No, they don't know about you," Sarah had meant to say 'don't know about you throwing that party', but it didn't come out right. "They're coming to take me and Carly to lunch for my birthday."

"Oh," Ro's voice sounded strained.

"I'm going to shower. Wanna come? Quickie?" Sarah tried to look seductive, but was sure she failed spectacularly in her current predicament. Still, Ro's refusal surprised her.

"No, I should start cleaning up. Don't want June to go crazy on me."

"Okay. "

After showering, brushing her teeth, and putting real clothing on, Sarah felt much more human and less pile-of-alcoholic-jelly. She grabbed her backpack and went to find Ro. Her girlfriend was dressed in sweats now, cleaning up cans and jello shot containers off the counter. The apartment didn't look too bad. A bit of sidewalk salt and melted snow stained the front entrance from people traipsing in and out and a sweatshirt or two left by the closet, but otherwise, fairly un-demolished.

"Do you want help with that?" Sarah asked, checking the time on the stove over Ro's shoulder.

"No, you have to go. Don't keep your parents or Carly waiting." Ro's tone was a bit snippy.

Sarah raised her eyebrows, "You okay?"

"Peachy," she threw Sarah's word from last night back with more force.

"Um, doesn't sound like it, but okay."

Ro sighed, "Sorry, we don't need to do this right now. Have a good lunch. I'll talk to you tonight when I get a break at rehearsal."

"Okay," Sarah said cautiously, "Thank you for the amazing party, babe. It was a great idea, you were right." She leaned in to kiss Ro deeply.

"You're welcome," Ro breathed as she pulled back. "Glad you didn't die of alcohol poisoning!" she yelled as Sarah tripped out the door.

She drove carefully, but quickly back to campus as her car's clock ticked past 12:35. The stairs up to her floor proved a challenge. Carly was waiting on the couch when she came in, Sarah was heaving like she'd run a mile.

"There you are! Are they here yet?" Carly winced.

Sarah checked her phone. She had three texts from her mom saying they'd left the house, they were twenty minutes from campus, and asking if she was alive. Quickly she shot one back confirming her living status and checked the time from the previous text.

"They should be here in five. That bump on your head looks bad."

"I put makeup on it! Can you still see it?" Carly ran back to the bathroom.

Five minutes later, Sarah's phone lit up with her mom's message: We're here!

"Let's go, Carly!" Sarah grabbed her backpack, not feeling like searching through it just for her wallet and keys. They left the dorm and spotted Sarah's parents sitting in the car just outside the loading zone. The snow was piled a little high here and it took some climbing to get into the back seat.

"Happy birthday, sweetie!" Her mom smiled as they slid in. "Hi Carly! Glad to see you both survived the night."

"Hi Mrs. Golding. Yeah, no worse for wear. It was a great party though," Carly sucked in air as Sarah elbowed her.

"Party?"

"Yeah, mom, a couple friends threw a little party for me. Totally safe, no arrests were made."

"Well, that's good news," her dad chimed from the front seat. "Is that where you got that shiner, Carly?"

Carly frantically pulled her compact out of her bag and tried to dab more powder over the bruise while Sarah giggled.

They ate at one of their favorite local spots with what Sarah's dad had dubbed "the best damn pancakes in the world". It was crowded with Sunday brunch goers, but they had a great time. Her parents caught her up on some family news since Christmas and they talked about softball season with enthusiasm.

After lunch, Carly, Sarah, and her dad went to go start the car while her mom settled the bill. In the back of the suv, Sarah realized she'd left her backpack on the floor of the restaurant. Luckily, her mom appeared with it a few moments later. Her face was flushed and she carefully passed it over the seat to Sarah.

"Honey, the zipper on that thing is broken. It's hanging open."

"I know, but I love this bag!"

"Well, it is your birthday, how about we stop at the store and you can pick out a new one?" They agreed to her dad's suggestion and Sarah had the satisfaction of choosing the most obnoxiously bright turquoise bag she'd ever seen. It had lime green and orange embroidery and was big enough for all her books and laptop.

Sarah hugged her parents goodbye in the snowbank outside her dorm and went up with Carly to dry out their shoes and socks. She decided to start switching things over to her new backpack, letting the broken one hang open on her bed. Immediately, a box fell out.

Sarah froze, "Oh shit."

"What?" Carly turned, eyes catching on the box that had landed on the floor. "SARAH GOLDING IS THAT A STRAP ON?!" she screeched.

"Oh SHIT!" Sarah said louder. "Carly, my mom was holding my bag closed, she brought it out of the restaurant. What if she saw this?"

"Oh shit," Carly parroted.

Sarah began hyperventilating, "There's no way she didn't see this. It was right on top. Fuck! Why didn't I leave it at Ro's? Why did I even buy it in the first place?"

"Well," Carly said carefully, "I mean, I think we know why you bought it."

"Shut up," Sarah snapped.

"Look, maybe she'll just think it was a gag gift, right? Like, it was your birthday last night and she knows we had a party. If she asks, just play it off," Carly shrugged.

"She's not going to ask. We don't talk about that stuff, remember? She's just going to assume and I can't bring it up!"

"Sarah, you are freaking out over nothing. Really, if she didn't bring it up, she must not care or didn't see it. Just let it go."

"You're right," Sarah began to exhale more slowly. "She probably didn't see it."

"Okay, now that you're done freaking out. YOU BOUGHT A FUCKING STRAP ON?!" Carly's yell echoed through the room and Sarah could do nothing but shush her and look sheepish.

Chapter 18: Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was not on Sarah's radar until two days before the holiday. Carly came back to the dorm with a bouquet of white flowers, gushing about how David had made sure to get them to her before leaving for his engineer's conference. She put the flowers in water and broke out into a huge smile as she collapsed onto the couch. When she sat up she asked Sarah what she and Ro were planning to do, suggestively wiggling her eyebrows.

"I forgot it was almost Valentine's Day," Sarah mused while putting her laptop down.

"You forgot? Dude, get it together."

"Well, we never made a big deal about it growing up. My mom would buy those chalky candy hearts containers and we'd eat them with breakfast. That's it."

"You've never made Valentine's cards or bought flowers or got one of those big chocolate boxes shaped like a heart?" Carly's eyes danced at the thought.

"No," Sarah said lamely.

"Gah, must suck to be your girlfriend," Carly teased.

Was Ro expecting something? They hadn't talked about it. Should she buy something? They still hadn't used the strap on yet, would that be a valentine activity? She blushed.

"I'll think of something," she mumbled as Carly stared back at her flowers.

However, two days of grueling practices, Ro in the midst of off-campus dress rehearsals with the theater company, and tons of homework left little time for Sarah to think of romance. Plus, Valentine's day was a Thursday. How unromantic was that? Still, that morning she texted Ro.

S: Happy Valentine's Day!

Ro responded almost instantly.

R: Are you going to be my Valentine?

S: Yup, you're stuck with me!

R: Well ok, if I have to. Did you want to do something this weekend? I've got Saturday night free after 4pm.

Sarah knew where this was going. Ro had rehearsals every night with Sundays being the full day tech nightmare and Saturdays half the day of set building. Sarah's practices were every afternoon and sometimes early mornings. That's why they hadn't seen each other except for a quick hello and one short lunch in the dining hall for over a week. She had to do more than that.

S: Yeah, let's do dinner Saturday.

R: Okay!

Ro's series of emojis ranged from sweet hearts to not so innocent innuendos.

By the time class and practice was done for the day, Sarah felt wiped, but she had a better plan now. She knew Ro got out of rehearsals around ten, so she ate, showered, and ran to the store. Carly planned to spend the evening on the phone with David who was away for the conference and Sarah didn't care to hear that four hour long conversation. She pulled up to Ro's apartment around nine thirty and waited in the car, scrolling through her phone and watching videos until she saw Ro's car pull in.

Grabbing the bag from the store, she popped out of the car to a surprised Ro.

"Hi Valentine!" Ro giggled.

"Hi," Sarah strode up and kissed her.

"What's in the bag?" Ro asked suspiciously, eyeing the grocery bag in Sarah's hand.

Sarah turned red, she didn't know what Ro would think of her last minute romance idea, but she'd brought it so she took a deep breath. "Whipped cream?" She said tentatively.

Ro burst out laughing, "Really?"

"Yes," Sarah's embarrassment compounded as Ro grabbed the bag and pulled the can from it.

"Damn, Valentine," her eyes raked over Sarah's body. "Let's go upstairs."

Ro grabbed Sarah's hand with her free one and pulled her girlfriend up the flight to her apartment. They kissed and giggled as Ro opened the door. June was nowhere in sight when they stumbled into the entryway, but Sarah heard her tv in her room. Ro held up her fingers to her mouth in a "shhh" gesture as they removed their shoes.

Closing the door to Ro's room, Sarah felt a little thrill of anticipation. They'd been so busy that quick kisses were all she was running on for almost two weeks. Add to that trying to work around both of their periods and she saw this as a rare chance to do everything she'd wanted to do to Ro. Their clothes flew off, not waiting to help each other, just desperately trying to remove barriers. Ro flopped down onto her bed and yanked the plastic top off the whipped cream can.

"Come here," she demanded.

Sarah laughed and crawled up the bed next to her. Ro wasted no time in pushing Sarah back and covering her tits in the thick cream.

"Fuck! It's cold!"

Ro laughed, "It was your idea! You should have thought this through."

But suddenly, Sarah was done thinking as Ro's lips closed around the mound of cream and caught her nipple in her mouth. Her licking and sucking was eager. Sarah began to lean into the contact and felt herself getting wet as the other woman cleaned her tits. Ro leaned up and kissed Sarah firmly on the mouth, traces of whipped cream slipping between their lips.

"Hm, you are delicious," Ro cooed as Sarah moaned beneath her. "Want a taste?"

Sarah nodded frantically as Ro put the canister to her own nipple. She pushed the cream out covering her perfect breast. Then she leaned over carefully for Sarah to suck and lick. The cool whip cream finished by the hot flesh of Ro made Sarah groan.

"More, babe?" Ro raised an eyebrow.

"More." Sarah wrapped a leg over Ro and flipped her onto her back. Stealing the can, she poured more on both of Ro's nipples and down her stomach. She settled between her legs and pushed her knees apart as she lowered her mouth to Ro's decorated chest. Ro's breath caught as Sarah pushed her fingers down to her opening while sucking the cream off her body. The moan that escaped her girlfriend's lips was intoxicating.

"Fuck me, Sar," Ro desperately leaned up to Sarah's hand, reaching for her wrist.

"Definitely, baby." Sarah pushed into Ro, feeling the slick heat already pulsing around her fingers. Ro's walls were incredibly responsive as Sarah thrust in and out. Her eyes rolled back as Sarah went to lick more cream off her body, trailing teeth behind. Ro shuddered, but Sarah kept the steady rhythm of pumping in and out of Ro's cunt. Her moans filled the silent room.

Sarah leaned up over Ro and felt the stickiness of their chests connect. The whipped cream lay forgotten on the bed as she drove her fingers over and over into Ro's slick. She couldn't get over the feeling of her girlfriend writhing beneath her.

"Come for me, baby. Come on my fingers!"

Ro groaned into Sarah's mouth as she pressed her into a kiss. "Yes, there!"

Sarah repeated the thrusting she'd been doing and teased Ro's clit with her thumb. Then she scrunched up to suck on a bare tit with a sharp nipple. The wriggle of the woman beneath her told Sarah that Ro was coming, hard. She squealed and kicked a leg out before her grunts became deeper and slower. Sarah's fingers drove in and out in rhythm while her mouth left Ro's nipple to explore her neck. The soft flesh in the curve of Ro's throat succumbed to the light pressure of Sarah's kisses. She found herself desperate to leave a hickey in the most obvious of places, but resisted through sheer willpower.

"Fuck. That was fun, Sar."

"Yeah? You, uh, liked the whipped cream thing?"

Ro giggled, "Yes, that was new for me. But I liked it. I like licking you in general." She added a wicked grin to the last statement.

"Hmmm. Well, we could arrange that now?" Sarah teased.

Ro nodded, then paused, "Did you, um, happen to bring that present you bought? The one from your birthday-" she cut off with a deep blush.

"Oh!" Sarah blushed too. "Actually, it's in my car. In my bag. Do you want me to...?"

Her girlfriend's red face disappeared as Ro threw her arm over her own face to hide her embarrassment. But she nodded. "Uh-huh."

Sarah pulled on the first pants and sweatshirt she found on the floor and quietly slipped out of Ro's room. Her boots sloshed through the melting snow as she trudged to her car and extracted the teal bag with its x-rated contents. She bounded back up the stairs and back to Ro's room as fast as she could.

As the door clicked quietly behind her, Sarah noticed Ro was out of bed fiddling with her bluetooth speaker to get some music going. Music was a saving grace for a sound barrier in these college town apartments with their paper-thin walls. The slow beats thrummed after a second and she turned to smile at Sarah.

"Got it? Is it ready to go?" she asked. Sarah nodded and unzipped her backpack to pull out the toy. She'd cleaned it by the sheet of instructions the sex shop worker had tucked into the bag when she'd bought it.

It was a decent size, not too big, and a pale lavender color that had seemed more appealing to Sarah than the other shiny black ones in the store. It had a few ridges, but otherwise was completely smooth, looking nothing like a real cock. The harness was mostly fabric and elastic so it didn't need to be adjusted too much. Sarah let it dangle from her hand on the harness straps. Ro took in a shaky breath.

"You or me?" she asked tentatively.

Ro weighed the question. "I- I think I want to use it on you?"

"Okay," Sarah breathed. Instantly, her imagination went into overdrive, but she didn't have to fantasize for long. Ro slipped into the harness and adjusted the dildo. Sarah's heart skipped a beat.

"Lie down," Ro commanded gently. "Do you have lube?"

"In the front pocket," Sarah gasped watching Ro walk around the foot of the bed with the toy on full display between her legs.

She fished the small bottle of lube out of Sarah's bag, popping the cap as she came back toward her. Sarah was spread out on the bed, hands pressed to her temples as she tried to maintain some composure while Ro lubed up the dildo.

"Are you okay?" Ro paused on seeing Sarah's position.

"Yes, just...yes."

"We don't have to use it tonight, Sar."

"I want to. I'm just nervous- and turned on. Both. Yup."

Ro giggled, "Well, I'll go slow...until you ask me not to." She grinned mischievously as she leaned over Sarah's body. Her hands, a little slick from the lube, massaged Sarah's sides and up her chest. "I'm going to make sure you enjoy this, babe."

The massage worked its way down to Sarah's thighs, spreading them apart slightly to tease her sensitive skin. She shuddered as the toy brushed against her calf. Ro continued her climb up the bed, hands moving to Sarah's hips. She pushed her legs up and apart to sit between them, one of Sarah's knees by each side of Ro's ribs. Her pussy was on full display now. Ro settled a few fingers to her clit.

"Let's make sure you're nice and wet first, hm?" Ro's blush began to fade as she grew comfortable with the game. Her fingers glided over Sarah, then in and out, working her into a frenzy, soaking the sheet below them.

"Ro, please?" Sarah squealed after a particularly good thrust of Ro's fingers inside her. Her girlfriend nodded.

The angle left it all up to Ro. She held Sarah's shin and used her free hand to grip the shaft between her legs. The lavender toy pressed against her lips, spreading them slowly as Sarah propped herself on her elbows to watch. Ro glanced at her face for any sign of apprehension, then carefully pushed her hips further forward. It happened smoothly. Sarah felt it fill her as she watched it disappear. About three fourths of the way she fell back onto the bed and covered her face with her hands. Ro froze.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine. Greeeeat," Sarah groaned. She moved her hands to look into Ro's eyes. "Keep going. Please!"

Ro relaxed and smiled before pushing deeper until their hip bones connected. Sarah had never felt this full. She was in heaven with the smooth, stretched feeling and her girlfriend poised above her with a proud smile.

Then Ro started moving and all coherent thoughts ceased for a while.

_ _

By the time both women lay satisfied and sweating in bed, it was two in the morning. Sarah sighed thinking of her seven o'clock class.

"Don't gooooo!" Ro pleaded.

"Baby, I have class so early," she explained while looking for her underwear.

"Right, so you should stay here and sleep, then just get up in time to drive to class. You could fall asleep right now and get..." Ro scrunched up her nose, "like a solid four and a half hours! If you drive back to campus, you won't."

"Except I could sleep in a little more if I'm already on campus," Sarah reasoned as she pulled on her tank top. She caught Ro's disappointed pout. She sighed, "Oh alright, but you're lending me clothes so I don't have to do the walk of shame in my pineapple sweatpants."

"Deal!" Ro shouted as she yanked Sarah back to bed and curled around her. "I love sleeping with you," she sighed.

Sarah's heart leapt, "I love sleeping with you too, Ro."

Chapter 19: Spring Break

Timing her rocking lead off second base, Sarah watched the pitcher's shoulders. Carly was up to bat and Sarah knew if she could rocket it out over the shortstop, Sarah would make it. She was faster this year, she just needed an opening.

"You got this, you got this, Number Two!" encouragement from the dugout for Carly as she held the bat in position over her shoulder. Sarah's fingers twitched.

The pitcher rocked back, Sarah rocked back. Her arm wound and she stepped forward, Sarah's foot was positioned on the bag like a runner in the starting blocks, as soon as the pitcher's arm came forward to release the ball, she was off like a shot. Pumping her arms and propelling forward toward third she heard the ball connect with Carly's bat and out of the corner of her eye, saw her teammate drop the bat and sprint away. Good, Carly got the hit.