What a Shortstop Does Ch. 15-19

Story Info
The only fair thing in life is a ball hit between 1st & 3rd.
9.8k words
4.84
10.7k
45

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

Welcome to part 4! Please read the other parts if you want the whole story, otherwise you can just enjoy the sex ;) I appreciate all of your comments, ratings, and feedback emails. It has been a fun journey so far, a couple more parts to go!

xo Kate

Chapter 15: Party Planning

Two weeks into the new year, Sarah was back in Roisin's bed. But this time, they were arguing.

"That is not a thing!"

"Yes it is, Sarah, and it will be fun."

"A lingerie party?" Sarah was incredulous.

Ro and Sarah were sitting on the bed discussing her twenty-first birthday plans. Ro wanted to throw a party for Sarah in her apartment, which her roommate was fine with as long as she could choose the jello shots. The theme she was suggesting was what began the argument.

"You realize it's January, right?"

"We'll just turn the heat up in the apartment."

"Why not a pajama party?"

Ro whined, "Because it's your twenty-first! It should be sexy."

"Pajamas can be sexy," Sarah grumbled.

"Saraaaaah. Please? I wasn't even going to tell you, but you need to find some cute things to wear," Ro was kneeling on the bed quite literally begging with her hands out in front of her.

"Why? My underwear isn't sexy enough?" she scoffed.

"That's not what I meant. You need cute lingerie! Like, fishnets or something." Ro's eyes glazed a bit, like she was picturing it.

Sarah rolled her eyes, "Where would I even go to buy fishnets?"

"Ugh, I'm putting Kate in charge of you. I have too much to do."

"Kate? Why?"

"She's a fashion minor or something. Plus she's got cute underwear. She'll help you find something." Ro pulled her phone back out and started another list.

"I don't even want to know how you know her underwear is cute," Sarah ran a hand over her eyes.

"Dressing rooms, darlin'. Don't be jealous." She blew a kiss at Sarah.

Sarah flopped backwards onto the bed, arms over her face. "Fine! I give up, you win. Lingerie it is."

"Yay!" Ro didn't even have the decency to pretend to care about Sarah's pouting. She just crawled up over her and sank kisses into her neck.

"Mmm, now I'm picturing it again." Ro wagged her tongue around her lips. "But for real, we're doing this Saturday night. I know you don't turn twenty one until Monday, but no one will come to a Monday party."

"That would be fine with me," Sarah mumbled.

"It's going to be fun, Sar! Trust me."

So that's how Sarah ended up in a sex shop with Kate on Wednesday night looking through racks of skimpy undergarments. Kate was all business as she searched for the right thing. Sarah didn't know what that might be, but she enjoyed laughing at the more ridiculous things she found.

"At what point in trying to get this thing on do you think most people throw it away?" Sarah held up a black strappy leotard with more buckles and loops than a straight jacket.

Kate laughed, "I'd give it twenty seconds. Here, what do you think of this?" She held up a green baby doll dress with hot pink flowers embroidered on it.

"No. No, uh, dress thingies?"

"Got it, how about this then?" She turned to another rack and pulled out a black, lacy piece Sarah wasn't sure went on top or bottom. She made a face. "Okay, moving on."

Kate was totally calm walking around a sex shop with her, like she'd been here a dozen times. Maybe she had. She was just one of those people who appeared completely comfortable in any situation.

"Hey, uh, Kate. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, shoot."

"Are you out? Like to your family and stuff."

Kate smiled and turned her attention away from the racks, "Yeah, I am."

"Oh, cool. Uh, how? Like, how did you tell them? What happened?"

"Well," she paused watching Sarah's face carefully, Sarah looked away, "you know I was raised by my grandparents, right?"

Sarah nodded.

"I think I knew around fifteen, but I debated for two years, tried stuff with guys, hated it. Then one day at dinner, I just...told them. They were really supportive. My grandmother is like a super Catholic, but she said she loved me no matter what and that God doesn't make mistakes. That if I felt that way, that's how I was made. It was very sweet of her. She even bought me a rainbow flag."

Sarah could only nod and hum a reply.

"Are you thinking about coming out to your family? Tara told me you asked her story before Christmas."

"Yeah, just trying to figure it out, ya know?"

"I do. Just, go at your own pace. You know everyone here has your back," Kate smiled and patted a hand on Sarah's shoulder.

"Thanks." They turned back to searching.

"Okay, this one's it!" Kate held up another hanger with something stringy draped around it. Sarah didn't know what it was supposed to be, but it looked like a shirt, kind of.

"Yup, sure, why not."

"Great! Anything else you want to get while we're here?" Kate's eyebrows raised and a wicked smirk turned at the corners of her mouth.

"Uh...what the hell, yes. Over here," Sarah tried to control her blush as she led Kate over to a shelf she'd spotted when they walked in. She was already in a sex shop, she might as well get something she wanted while she had experienced help with her.

Chapter 16: Her Twenty-First

The amount of booze set out on Ro's counter was astounding. True to her word, Ro's roommate had made jello shots, like, a hundred of them. They were stacked in the fridge in their little plastic containers, brightly colored and looking completely innocent.

"How did you pay for all this?" Sarah was incredulous at the number of bottles.

"Weeeell, Tara's housemates let us take back their returnables. It took all fucking afternoon and two trips in my car. And you know I'm getting paid for the new show," Ro was busy plugging in the borrowed speakers to her TV so they could play music videos. They'd been cleaning and moving furniture all day and Ro's apartment looked great. Sarah still had no idea how the little apartment would hold the whole softball team and most of her and Ro's classmates, but Ro's roommate seemed to think if they put the coffee and end tables in her room, they'd manage.

"I thought that pay from the show was only enough to cover gas?"

"It's a little more. Plus we haven't thrown a party yet, so we used our party fund!"

Sarah gave Ro a look, "The nine cents in the jar in your living room did not pay for this much vodka."

"Don't worry about it! Go get dressed, er, undressed."

Sarah rolled her eyes but went into Ro's room to get ready. She'd shown the outfit she bought with Kate to Carly that morning in their dorm. Carly helped her pick out what to wear with it and promised she and David would be there early.

All of Ro's makeup was laid out on her bathroom counter, the only room they hadn't cleaned yet. Sarah decided to try a smoky eye look by watching a video online. It came out okay, especially when she let her hair down. The outfit she'd put together with Carly's help was her signature eye-wateringly bright colors. She donned her orange bra with royal blue boy shorts underwear. Over it, she pulled the fishnet top she bought. It was neon green, completely sheer, and had long sleeves while cropping off above her belly button. She went barefoot because Carly said tube socks were not sexy.

A knock on the door brought her attention back to the room as Ro gently pushed in.

"Wow. You look HOT!" She bounced over to Sarah and crawled fingers up over her fishnet-covered arms. "Fuck, Sarah," she breathed.

Sarah grinned and pulled her closer, "Thanks, babe. Need help changing? I could help you get these off." She tugged on Ro's pants.

"Nope, I've got it!" She laughed at Sarah's pout. "Carly and David are here! So you should go see them. I'll be right out." She kissed Sarah and pushed her towards the door.

Whatever she expected to see in the living room, David in a pale yellow baby doll dress was not one of them.

"What the fuck are you wearing?!" she shrieked.

David whipped around and grinned, "It's a lingerie party, Sarah. I'm wearing lingerie!"

"Wait, are all the guys going to be wearing women's underwear too?"

Carly giggled, she'd chosen a red bra and lacy panties that left little to the imagination. "Probably, Sar. It's going to be so hot!"

Sarah didn't find the idea of Ro's male dance partners or her own male classmates in women's lingerie "hot", but it was sort of fun. They chatted more and Ro's roommate, June, came out to be introduced and to pull out some jello shots. She wore a simple white bra and blue panties.

As June was handing out the first round, Ro's bedroom door opened and Sarah froze on the spot. Her girlfriend stood there in light pink thigh-highs that made her impossibly long legs look longer. She had on lacy, black boy shorts and a black baby doll top that split in front revealing her flat stomach. She'd piled her hair in a loose bun and dusted light pink makeup on her eyelids.

"Wow," was all Sarah could choke out.

Ro glided over to her looking every bit the dancer, "Still think it's a bad party theme?" she teased.

"Uh, nope. Nope, I'm good. Let's party." Sarah knew her face was red.

June passed Ro a jello shot, "First round. Happy twenty-first, Sarah!" The five of them took their shots.

It was definitely a party Sarah would remember. Even with the absurd amount of alcohol she drank, she'd never forget the living room full of people in their underwear. Most of her teammates went with simple bras or tank tops and panties, while most of the guys had on more elaborate lingerie. Devin, a dancer Sarah met at the Nutcracker performance, had full fishnet tights under a red corset leotard. He was flirting hard with a guy in a white nightie.

Tara had opted for a sports bra and boxers with little red hearts on them. Sarah found her in the kitchen sneakily trying to turn on Ro's coffee maker.

"Tara, I swear, if you make a god damn vodkachino at my party, I'm throwing you into the snow."

"Buzz killer," she chanted but she backed off the coffee pot. Instead, Tara poured them both a shot, "Happy birthday!" They downed them and she poured another, "Shirt looks good," she gestured to Sarah, "Buy anything else at the shop?" Her smirk was just evil enough to confirm that Kate had probably let slip her other purchase.

A screech from the living room saved her from answering, "Boooooody shots!"

Sarah was again astounded to find the ridiculous antics happening at her birthday party at the guiding of her two best friends. David, drunk in his yellow lingerie, laid on the floor as Carly poured tequila onto his stomach. Somehow they convinced her that this was a good idea and she took the shot. Then when one of her teammates laid down after him for Sarah to take a shot off her and a lime from her mouth, she thought it was a great idea.

Finally, when Ro laid out on the floor, sheer black lingerie falling away from her exposed stomach, Sarah thought it was the best fucking idea those two idiots had ever had. She licked a strip of salt off her sternum, sucked tequila out of her belly button, and pulled the lime out of Ro's mouth with her teeth. Then, feeling bold, drunk, and horny, she turned her head to spit the lime peel out and went back for a deep kiss, tasting the alcohol on Ro's tongue.

"Okay, okay, no sex on the floor!" June broke up the onlookers and dragged Sarah off Ro.

Carly and David were snickering as they helped them up. Sarah was drunk enough she needed a shoulder to hold her as the room lilted too quickly. The silly grin plastered on her face didn't waver as she saw some of her classmates staring. She immediately remembered the New Year's Eve party and the whispers that followed her and Ro while they danced. Another drink was thrust into her hand as she regained her footing.

"Happy birthday, Sarah!"

"Speech, speech!"

"Fuck-" Sarah felt the eyes of the room on her as someone turned the music down a few notches.

"Best way to start a speech, solid opener," David laughed.

"Fuck," Sarah said louder, "thanks for coming to celebrate and, uh, you all look hot!" There were whoops and catcalls from the room. "And thanks to my girlfriend, Ro, for buying enough booze to get us all thoroughly shitfaced." She caught a couple of her classmates giving each other knowing glances and Sarah realized, now or never, "Oh yeah, hell, I'm gay motherfuckers!"

The raucous sounds that shattered the room were deafening. People catcalled, whistled, thumped the floors, and screeched obscenities. Neighbors were completely ignored and most of them were at the party anyway, having shown up fully dressed, but stripped when they saw the theming.

Sarah's arm was caught by a pale hand. Ro beamed at her. She looked gorgeous, hair falling out of her bun, eyes wide and bright.

"Sar..." she began, but Sarah didn't let her finish. She grabbed the nape of her neck and pulled her in for a hard, desperate kiss. The cheers swelled again.

"Fuckin' get it, Sarah!"

"Ow-ow!"

"I'm gay too!" That one came from a very drunk Tara laughing as she wrapped Kate in a hug.

When they broke apart, Ro was breathing heavily and her eyes were watery. She brushed some of her smeared lip gloss off Sarah's mouth.

"Thanks, Sar. Congratulations."

Sarah smiled, "Couldn't have done it without you."

The party went well into the wee hours of the morning. By three, most had figured out safe ways to get home. June put herself in charge of arranging for anyone not taking a ride-share and those teammates who were always responsible or chosen as designated drivers for the night willingly added an extra stop for a friend.

Sarah was completely blissed out on the couch against the wall. She'd slumped there shortly after David and Carly caught their ride home. Carly hugged her drunkenly before they left. After locking up behind the last party guest, Ro knelt in front of her.

"Come on, babe. Let's go get in bed," she coaxed.

Sarah nodded, but made no move to get up.

"Sar, come on, you should have some water and sleep." Ro bent to kiss the inside of her knee.

Sarah groaned, "Okay, mmm coming."

Getting to the bed proved difficult. The floor kept sliding underneath her like she was wearing slippery socks. Her head and limbs were heavy. Ro guided her so she didn't hit too many walls and leaned her toward the bed. She grappled Ro's waist and pulled her down with her.

"Ah! Sarah!" Ro squealed as they fell.

"Mmm, I like this out- uh, fit. Outfit." She was drunk and stuttering.

Ro giggled, "Thank you, yours is good too." She ran her hands up over Sarah's fishnet covered arms.

"S'not all I got at the sex shop," Sarah found herself admitting, "Got you a peasant."

"Oh?" Ro sat up, "Why did you get me a present? It's your birthday."

Sarah hummed lazily, "S'in my backback." She pointed to about where she thought she left her bag in Ro's room, but she wasn't quite sure and it was hard to keep her arm up. Ro thankfully got the message and Sarah slipped back onto the bed. Ro brushed Sarah's legs with her fingertips as she left her on the bed.

Sarah heard her digging around and the gasp when she found the box. Sarah smiled drunkenly.

"Like it?"

"Sarah, a strap on? You, you bought me a strap on."

"I bought us a strap on, baby," she waggled her eyebrows at Ro.

"Okay, okay," Ro sounded like she was calming herself down then she shoved the box back into Sarah's bag.

Sarah pouted, "Don't you wanna try it?"

Ro came back to the bed and stretched out next to Sarah. "Not tonight."

Sarah rolled over to drag Ro up, pulling her into a deep kiss. Ro responded hesitantly, not letting herself be pulled all the way onto her. As they kissed, Sarah rubbed her hands under the black material over Ro's stomach and sides. Clumsily, she tried to find the clasp at the back of the bra.

"Hold on, Sar," Ro chuckled. "You are very drunk right now."

"What?" Sarah tried to push up to see her face, but Ro's weight held her down and the bed spun as she fell backwards those few inches.

"Very drunk," Ro enunciated, "Let's just sleep it off, have some water."

Sarah pouted again, "But my birthday. This longjoraaaay! Sex!"

"Shhh!" Ro pulled away and climbed off the bed, "I will still be here in the morning, wearing this if you want, but you are in no state to make decisions right now." She handed Sarah a bottle of water, from...somewhere? She took it gratefully, but the top was stuck on. Sarah groaned.

"See!" Ro laughed, "Drunk enough to struggle opening water is too drunk for sex. Here," she opened the bottle and helped Sarah drink. She polished the whole thing off and dropped back to the bed.

"Fine. But, morning sex!"

"Yes, morning sex."

Sarah didn't remember falling asleep.

Chapter 17: Consequences of Her Twenty-First

Unfortunately, Sarah's body had other plans than morning sex. She woke up feeling the watery sensation in her mouth and just made it to Ro's bathroom in time to vomit an incredible mixture of alcohol into the toilet. It wasn't more than an hour or so after she'd fallen asleep that her stomach betrayed her. Flushing the putrid contents, Sarah whined and rolled over onto the floor. This was part of the experience, right? Of turning twenty-one and getting absolutely fucked up?

She sat up enough to find a cup on the side of the sink and got some water. Then she laid back on the cool tile in misery. A quiet knock on the door let her know Ro had woken up too.

"Ya okay, Sar?" Her groggy voice called through the door.

"Peachy," she croaked.

"Need anything?"

"Nope, just give me a few minutes?" She did not want Ro to come in and find her on the bathroom floor.

"Okay."

Sarah let the cool tile chill her cheek as she rested. Breathing in and out slowly seemed to help too. Her toothbrush was just inside her bathroom bag on Ro's counter, but she couldn't stand up. Instead, she crawled to her knees and propped her elbows up by the hard sink. She brushed her teeth like that and drank more water right from the faucet. After that, she was able to stand and wash her face. The counter tilted alarmingly, but she managed to stay upright.

When she opened the door, Ro was sitting on the bed. Sarah stumbled over and dropped down next to her. The fishnet shirt was digging into her arms and starting to get irritating, but she couldn't pull it up in her weakened state.

"Want help?" Ro cooed.

Sarah nodded.

Ro gently adjusted Sarah on the bed and pulled the shirt up over her arms. The relief was instant. Sarah reached back and unclasped her own bra, letting it fall off to the floor. She sighed.

"Good?" Ro asked, but Sarah was already drifting back to sleep unable to coax her tongue to answer.

When she actually woke up hours later, it was to her phone vibrating violently off the bedside table. She dove after it and lost her balance, slipping out of bed like a Slinky. Finding herself in a pile on the floor with half of Ro's blankets soured her mood. She answered the phone gruffly.

"What? Hello?"

Carly's groggy voice answered, "Sarah? You alive?" she croaked.

"Yes, what do you want? You sound like shit."

"Feel like shit," Carly choked a laugh. "It's 11:45, aren't your parents coming at one to take us to lunch for your birthday?"

"Uuugh, shit. Yes. Okay, lemme shower here and I'll be back. Get ready!"

"I think I ran into the wall last night," Carly groaned.

"What?"

"I have a huge bump on my head! It hurts," she whined.

"Oh yeah," Sarah's brain started to connect, "you hit it on the kitchen cabinet last night looking for pretzels."

"Fuck. You're not allowed to turn twenty-one again. This sucks."