What A Surprise!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda and I cuddled, the room was warm, our psyches satiated, I dropped off to sleep.

In the early hours, when the light of the morning was peeking through the curtains, my bladder woke me, I noticed the woman in my bed was a naked Laura. I stroked her, she slit her eyes and smiled at me, we wrestled on the bed together.

When the clock indicated it was after ten, we were awoken by a knock on the door, "Housekeeping!" We realized we needed to check out, so we showered and packed our things, met Jeff and Brenda in the breakfast room. There was no shyness this time, I kissed Brenda openly, Laura was greeted as warmly by Jeff. On the ride home, again Jeff drove, but Laura was his companion in the front seat, Brenda let me hold her in the back. We played our games again, sang the songs, and though there was emotional closeness, passion was dimmed for the moment, we'd all had more than enough.

The next morning, I had to catch a plane - my job required a great amount of travel. I talked with Laura in the evening by telephone, the upcoming weekend was my time with my daughters, a divorced father never gives that up willingly. And then, I headed to my corporate headquarters for two weeks to teach rookies in our products. Yes, I met someone there, on four or five nights I stayed in her bedroom, there was no love involved, just a desire to couple.

By the time I got around to Laura again, a full month had passed. We spent a pleasant weekend together, the sex was as good as it always was with her, and yet, somehow, the closeness we had was ebbing. I had no idea if she was seeing Jeff or someone else, she didn't ask me if I'd been less than faithful on my travels. It simply didn't matter. We went to a dinner for four couples at Jeff and Brenda's house, Brenda greeted me as a welcomed friend, but no other intimate actions or suggestions followed.

Laura and I drifted in this fashion for some months, at some point Laura became jealous of another woman she knew I was seeing, she left my bed in the middle of the night to 'punish me.' By the fall, we'd run our course, we had one last evening to celebrate our friendship, over the next months we'd have an occasional lunch or perhaps cocktails, simply to keep in touch with each other, but both had moved on.

I'll always be fond of Laura, remember her and her friends ardently, remember that long weekend, my first foursome swap, very fondly. It was to be over twenty years before I found myself in a similar situation.


12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 4 years ago

I am enjoying your flow as a story unfolds. The real surprise for me is seeing so few readers here are following you. In addition to having few followers these low score seem wrong. Perhaps reality rings hollow to a person seeking release while reading.

Thanks for sharing.

TrueByAdamTrueByAdamover 4 years agoAuthor
Lebaron, you're right

Laura was a very sweet girl, I wonder whatever became from her from time to time, if with her next husand (she got married a few years after we broke up,) if she became a swinger or hotwife. I wouldn't be surprised.

But I met my next wife, and after we'd been together for twenty years we began swinging and she became a hotwife, so . . . More true stories to come! I just finished one this morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Keep writing. Your phrasing and descriptiveness is poetic.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 4 years ago
Remarkable

It sounds like Laura was a sweet girl. Too bad that didn't work out.

TrueByAdamTrueByAdamover 4 years agoAuthor
Introduction to my True Stories

As I approach my ‘golden years’ - or am I already well into them? - I find time to reminisce. And many of my memories come from the women who’ve been my playmates. These are their stories, my stories.

Just to give you a time frame, I lost my virginity to the woman who would be my first wife in a living room in Struthers, Ohio during the summer of 1965. I was sixteen, my first lover was seventeen. There’s little to write about here: we’d been talking about sex for months, one night she laid on the floor, opened her legs, we lost our shared innocence in less than five minutes. I stayed with Stephanie for fifteen years, in that time she became what is now known as a hotwife, I had a couple of experiences with other women.

After Stephanie divorced me in 1979, I had a few girlfriends, then met my second wife, Mary. After twenty monogamous years - excepting only two brief affairs on my part - we chose to open our marriage, become swingers followed by Mary entering the hotwife lifestyle with my blessing and collaboration.

The stories in this section are ripped not from headlines, but from my remembrances. I don’t believe that I am untruthful or overly exaggerating. Any elaboration comes because it’s simply been a long time, and our memories sometimes become more or less than what really happened.

Names, of course, are disguised, but when mentioned, places are real.

Sincerely,

Adam Gunn

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cheating Pool Table Slut Alex's sexy wager turns into cheating at a superbowl party.in Group Sex
Super Sunday Sex Leigh and Julie throw the best Super Bowl Party ever!in Group Sex
Wild Wives Wicked Weekend Two wives spend a wicked weekend with their husbands.in Group Sex
Couples Fantasy Party Pt. 01 Paige's dinner with a friend rekindles a flame.in Group Sex
Welcome, Surprised Friends Wife gets him to visit naked friends four a swinging weekend.in Group Sex
More Stories