What a View

Story Info
Todd takes his painslut, Ivory, to extraordinary highs.
1k words
4.1
16.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The winding roads of the mountains passed by as they drove. Todd's hand traveled the length of Ivory's thigh before he suddenly pulled off onto a dirt overlook. Ivory had recently graduated high school and had been looking for someone to show her the world. Thats how she found Todd and a whole world of sexual pleasure had opened up for her.

"We're almost to our campsite, bunny," he told her, "let's stop here for a bit."

"Yes, sir," she replied. He exited and came around to her side to open her door. She stepped out, her black dress was low cut with thin straps and fell just below her ass. He hadn't let her wear a bra so her nipples had been poking through at every gas station and rest stop. The thin material left little to the imagination and added to her humiliation. He had requested she be dolled up, dark hair in a high ponytail, red lipstick, and long lashes. Her black flats landed in the dirt beside him as she followed dutifully onto the hiking trail.

Todd had grabbed a small pack as he exited but she didn't dare ask what it contained. He led her down the small hiking trail at least a quarter of a mile before the trees opened to an overlook on the mountainside. They hadn't passed anyone on the trail but there were bound to be hikers and campers in the area.

"Come look at the view bunny, isn't it beautiful?" he asked her. he led her in front of him, leaning up against the rail looking out at the mountains. His erection pressed into her asscrack.

"Yes, sir," she replied, "very beautiful." He ran a finger down the side of her cheek before leading her left arm behind her. He then guided her right arm back and tied her right wrist to her left elbow before doing the same to the other side.

"There's not a lot of people up here," he told her, "Your screams will bounce off the mountainsides. You know how much I like it when you scream." Ivory swallowed hard, her heart hammering and her pussy gushing.

"Y-yes sir," she replied. He pushed down the straps of her dress to free her breasts. He kept her facing the view as he played with her nipples roughly before suddenly snapping nipple clamps tightly on both. Ivory cried out at the sudden pain as the alligator clips dug into her nipples. Todd pulled the string connecting them and she gasped.

"I really need to get these pierced," He remarked, "it would open up so many opportunities with electricity." He looped a rope through the string and tied it to the overlook railing, effectively binding her to the spot through her nipples.

"You may not want to pull too much," he said, "spread your legs and bend over." She did as she was told as he pushed her dress up over her ass. Ivory heard his zipper and then he was pushing his massive black cock into her pussy. She cried out loudly as he quickly pushed all the way in. She strained forward but her nipples were on fire as they pulled at the clamps.

"Shh, our weekend is just starting bunny," he said, "I think you're going to enjoy it. I know I will."

Todd pulled out quickly and then slammed back in, eliciting a yelp from her. He pounded away at her tight little pussy as she slowly got used to his cock. Once he realized her cries were dying down, he switched tactics.

He pulled his cock from her pussy and used her pussy juices to coat the path to her asshole. Ivory barely put it together before he was forcing his way into her nearly virginal hole.

Ivory screamed loudly as he forced her open for him. She pulled forward, nearly tearing her nipples free. He wrapped one arm around her waist while his other hand came up to her neck. Forcing his way the rest of the way in he kissed the side of her cheek.

"Good girl," he said and her pussy clenched. She was sopping wet, heat building in her center.

"I know it hurts, I'm going to make you cum hard and milk my cock. once I've cum in your ass I'll let you go and we'll go to the campsite." he told her. She whimpered and nodded.

"What do you want?" he asked her.

"I-I w-want you to cum in my ass, sir. Please fuck my ass," she whimpered.

"As you wish," he growled and began a brutal pace sawing in and out of her little asshole. She screamed into the valley below as he destroyed her. Todd slipped a little object from his pocket. He felt his way down to her clit and deftly applied the womanizer clit sucker to it before turning it on high. Very soon, Ivory was bucking back and forth.

"Oh God! Oh God! Please fuck my ass, sir!" she screamed. Her ass began to clench as pain and pleasure intermingled.

"Cum for me," he demanded and she was flying. She screamed her throat raw as she came, one of her nipples wrenching free in the process. Todd grabbed the yarn and kept the other pulled tight. He slammed into her brutally before cumming deep inside of her. Ivory was sobbing as she came down from her high. She yelled out once more as he released the remaining clamp on her nipple and pocketed them. He pressed down on her back so she would lean over the railing once more. She whimpered as he pulled out but did not move. Her pussy juices were running down her legs from her orgasm. She felt something run up her leg, collecting juice. Todd pressed a large butt plug at her rosebud and pushed firmly. Ivory cried as it stretched her broken hole before it finally gave way and let the intruder in. He straightened her dress and then turned her around. Kneeling, she bent to clean up his member. He grabbed her ponytail and used her mouth roughly before standing her up and tucking his cock back into his pants. He undid her restraints and led her quietly back to the car. She sat gingerly on the towel that was laid out on the front seat.

"Thank you, sir," she said, "for showing me the view." He smiled back at her.

"There will be plenty more where that comes from," he replied as they pulled away and continued their drive.