What a Way to Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kat900
Kat900
25 Followers

After she'd worked on my face and ears she slides down my chest and stomach and cupped my balls as she said that we could be more comfortable on the bed. Trying to take my time getting there was a waste as we practically jumped onto each other. She stroked my cock and I fondled her snatch as she shuddered with an orgasm. She lay on her side and I got my head between her legs and worked my tongue and lips on her labia and clit. She took my dick into her mouth and licked the underside while working my balls with her hand. We both came at the same time and she turned around to face me and position my dick at the entrance to her pussy. I slide in easily and we didn't take long until she had another orgasm and I wasn't long in cumming after she did.

Normally I'd have suggested that we do some other positions but my knee was very inflexible. She understood and we went to bed in her room and cuddled until sleep overcame us.

The next morning I woke up alone and the smell of coffee invited me to the kitchen. I had to pee first but the sight of all three of the women around the kitchen breakfast nook was delightful. They all turned to look at me at the same time with big smiles which confused me as to which one to kiss first. Their eyes dropped to my nether regions and I realized that my T-shirt left my goodies exposed thankfully in a relaxed state.

"Good morning ladies," I said more boldly then I felt and they just smiled. It was a pleasant feeling but very disarming.

The tension broke as I walked close to them and kissed all three with just a peck on the lips. They all were barely covered with short thin silk jackets that allowed their hardening nipples to be outlined and exposed those fantastic bare legs that were begging for attention and I could feel my cock starting to swell. Coffee and biscuits with butter and jam followed by scrambled eggs and bacon made up breakfast with little not so innocent brushes of their hands on my groin and butt.

My third leg wanted to rise but it seemed best for the moment to concentrate on idle chit chat. Vicky and Becky had to go to work leaving me to the tender mercies of Patty. When the others and gone Patty helped me into the bathroom and she showered while I shaved and brushed my teeth, then leaving her bath towel on the toilet seat she gave me a sponge bath at the basin with extra attention to my genitals and butt. Of course, I got a raging hard on as she shaved my pubes. The lotion she put on me felt cool and exciting. After she put the razor away, I stroked her magnificent tits and the outer lips of her pussy. We went out to the cabana where she laid on the massage table. I shaved her beautiful pubic mound and outer labia. The lotion that I massaged her with got her libido raging as she grabbed my cock and stroked it while I continued to play with her clit until she shuddered with an orgasm. She pulled on my cock until I shot a large wad onto her tits. She massaged my cum onto her chest and licked her fingers all the while she continued to gently stroke my pole.

This went on for what seemed like an hour, of course, it was probably only a few minutes. We went back to my bathroom and she soaked a washcloth with warm water and wiped my crotch and ass then knelt down in front of me and took my somewhat limp dick into her mouth; she flickered her tongue around my cock, which of course got me hard again. This girl knew more about giving men oral sex than anyone else I've ever known. It only took about a minute before my balls tighten up and a load shot down her throat.

She wiped me off again and went to her room to shower and get dressed. I dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, keeping it simple and easy to get out of, hoping to be busy later in the day.

I started wondering how I could have so much sex in just a few days. Mostly I think it was the fact that it was 3 different women. I hadn't had any real sex for a few weeks before going to the hospital; except masturbation which is more of a release than having full blown sex.

Patty came downstairs and said that we needed to get something at the store for dinner. That sounded good to me so we left and hit the supermarket. Not being very mobile I waited in the car then we had a light lunch at bistro café. I paid for lunch and we went back to the house where I crashed on the couch. All the medication I'd been taking and all the fantastic intimate exercise I'd been doing had taken its toll on me.

I woke up about 4:00 to the wonderful smell of a pot roast in an electric skillet on the kitchen counter with a note. She'd gone to work and the others should be home around 5:30.

"Don't let the roast get dry, but it should be good for dinner about 6:00. Make some rolls and a salad's in the fridge."

I set the table for 4 so that Patty would have a place ready when she came home wishing that I had some flowers to round it off.

Becky and Vicky got home on time and were pleased that I'd set the table. I told them to get something to drink and I put the rolls in the preheated oven. I would wait to serve dinner until they'd had a chance to unwind. Becky opened a bottle of wine we chatted until the timer went off for the rolls. Patty's preparation proved to be perfect for a wonderful meal and beautiful company.

After dinner, they did the dishes, got undressed to sit in the spa. Becky told me that it would only be a week or so until my surgery wound was healed enough to get in with them. I thought to myself; WOW a full week to look forward to their company. Vicky explained that this living arrangement was an experiment of having a man around for more than a day or two. My ego soared high enough to achieve orbit. We all went to bed alone which with all the sex I'd been having lately wasn't an unwelcome respite.

This routine repeated for the next 2 days with Patty giving me a sponge bath every morning but after we'd had sex. On the 3rd day, she told me that the physical therapist would be coming by to start me exercising. What she didn't tell me was that the PT was a friend of hers and gorgeous.

Beverly was in her late twenties or early thirties and very fit 5'2". Patty introduced us left to do errands and shop and hit the health club. Bev put me through the paces which were pretty gentle and told me that we'd increase the pace as I progressed. After the session, I made coffee for us and she massaged my leg. I only had running shorts on and no underwear.She used oil and worked the mussels all the way up to my crotch. Of course, this got me excited and the big guy started to grow.

"Vicky says that you have a perfect penis. Is that true?"

"Well, I'm hardly able to subjectively judge that."

"Do you mind if I have a look?" she asked.

"Help yourself," I said, "but Patty may come home anytime and here we are in the living room."

"She told me that it would take her 3 hours to finish her errands and to enjoy myself," Bev said with a smile.

Beverly pulled my shorts off in one smooth motion. Thankfully Patty had shaved me that morning so I was smooth as a babies butt. She lightly stroked my cock. I got harder and more excited as she tickled my balls. She took me into her mouth and played her tongue around the head and underside of the shaft. I held off from cumming as she stood up and quickly stripped to her earrings. We kissed and played tongue tag then worked on her beautiful hard-enough-to-poke-your-eyes-out boobs. I pulled her ass up to my lap and played with her labia and clit. She stood and turned around to straddle my legs and guided my dick into her pussy.

She was so tight that I was afraid of hurting myself that I put my arms around her and squeezed her firm melons as she tried to ride me like a cowgirl. Her juice coated my balls and she held them firmly but it was just no use trying to penetrate her. She said "Let's try something else, stand-up" I did and she kneeled down on the couch with her ass sticking out and I got behind her and she coated my dick with the oil still on her hands and she guided mine to her opening. She was very tight but I was able to very slowly get inside of her and with small show strokes I got all the way in and we established a rhythm that felt good and we both came with cries of passion followed by sighs of satisfaction.

She showered and washed me off before getting dressed and leaving for her other appointments. She said I need to see you 3 times a week for your knee and whenever you're not busy for more sex. I said as long as you don't mind sharing me with my housemates we can work something out. She just smiled.

That first morning when I came out to the kitchen all the girls seemed to enjoy seeing my pecker dangling underneath my short T-shirt so I repeated the appearance every morning since giving everyone a good morning kiss and in turn, they usually gave me a little stroke. Sometimes more than a little stroke-like a game of seeing who could get me up the most. Life is indeed good. Most days at least one of them had a day shift and the one or ones that stayed home got to play doctor with me. As I said life is good.

As the days passed there was plenty of exercising and physical therapy followed by sex with Beverly in the morning and wonderful dinners with the girls in the evening; usually one of them sleeping with me for the night.

In the meantime, my wound was healing and one morning Becky took off the bandage and said it was time to remove the staples. HOORAY, I can have a shower. Everybody was home so after breakfast we all went to Becky's room. It was a little bigger than the one I was using and more opulent furnishings of course but when I saw the shower I was dumbfounded. It was the biggest one I'd ever seen with 3 of those fancy multiple showerhead modules. "Come on Luke, toss that shirt" They squealed as their jackets were flung aside. There I was naked and surrounded by 3 gorgeous naked women.

The soapy washcloths worked feverishly as we paired off and Vicky cleaned my dingus thoroughly which of course was rock hard and I worked it over her tits and ass. I felt someone scrubbing my butt and balls which turned out to be both Wendy and Patty. We alternated in making each other's every crack and crevice clean. It was all I could do to hold off letting myself cum while trying my best to give all of them at least one orgasm.

Finally, Vicky and Patty went to work on me with her hands, mouths, and tongue. My control collapsed and I'm not sure which of them got my load of cum. We toweled ourselves and each other dry and massaged lotion all over everything. Becky's king size bed was enough space for us to play with each other tasting and fondling, having orgasms and recovering from going round after round of hedonistic antics. Betty didn't hold back with Patty but was reserved with Vicky.

The old social taboo of having sex with your own sister held her back I guess. If Beverly had come in at that moment I've have died from ecstasy with a big smile on my face but dead none the less. What a way to go, eh?

*********************************************

Many thanks to NickJBella for editing this.

Kat900
Kat900
25 Followers
12