What a Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
I get what I want or did I?
2.5k words
3.91
4.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night Lisa and I fucked a couple of times and as we took a breather, I said to her, "Lisa, we have to talk."

She replied, "Ok, what about?"

I said, "You realize our lives have changed."

She started to say something but I told her to let me finish.

I continued, "You know I love you more now than ever before. I want to apologize to you for making you repress your feelings for female companionship. I wish I had known sooner. But at least it is out now and I am happy for you."

She thanked me and kissed me.

I went on, "What we had with Donna in the winter was terrific and what we just did with Tom and Diana was great, but that might be a problem."

Lisa said, "What do you mean Tony?"

I said, "Look, Donna is great but she is up there and Tom & Diana are here. What do we do about them?"

Lisa replied, "What do you mean?"

I went on, "You have Diana and can be with her any time. She is a lovely person and the two of you in bed make a terrific couple and I love watching you two."

Continuing, I said, "With Tom, he is a great guy and when he slipped his big cock in your cunt, my cock almost exploded from watching him fuck you. I never realized that I would love watching another guy fuck my wife until it happened."

Lisa smiled.

I said, "I watched your eyes when he slipped his big cock in you. You were really into it with him, enjoying yourself to the max. And, I loved watching every second of him doing you. In fact, if there were more guys there, I would have wanted each one to fuck you just to see the pleasure in your eyes."

Lisa then said, "What were you thinking of?"

I replied, "What would you say if I arranged a small gang bang for you, say five guys?

Lisa looked and said, "You're crazy. I couldn't do that."

I replied, "Look, I know you loved Tom doing you. That was obvious. So, what's a couple of more guys?"

She said, "Well, I did enjoy him and I loved your reaction to him fucking me.'

Lisa continued, "I don't know. I know you liked watching Tom fuck me. I saw that in your eyes."

I continued, "Just think of five guys drooling over you. Each one wanting to fuck my lovely wife. I'll even make sure Tom is there."

Lisa looked at me and replied, " Who would you get? They would have to be strangers and have to be clean and healthy."

I said, "I will talk to Tom, he must know guys that would love to fuck you."

My wife said, "Ok, I'll do it. But there is one request. I want each guy to have a big cock."

I smiled and told her ok.

Then Lisa said, "Where would we do it?"

I told her we could get a room outside of town for the night. She told me to go ahead and make the arrangements.

We fucked one more time before we fell asleep.

The next morning, I called Tom and told him I needed to speak to him. We agreed on lunch and we met at a diner we knew.

We got a booth in the back and as we ate lunch I said, "Tom, first of all Lisa and I want to thank you for everything. She really enjoyed you."

Tom thanked me and said that my wife was terrific.

I continued, "Tom, I'm glad you feel that way. Lisa has agreed to do a small gang bang with five guys, including yourself, if you want to."

Tom said, "Wow, I would love to be a part of that."

I then said, "I wanted to know if you could get four guys, all clean and healthy with nice size cocks for her?"

Tom looked at me and said, "I might know a few guys who would be interested. Let me find out and I'll let you know. When did you want to do it?"

I told him in three weeks and he said that would be fine

Later that night I told Lisa everything was in the works and got a big smile out of her.

A week and a half went by when Tom called me. He told me he that he found seven guys who want to participate. I told him that the plan was for five. However, he convinced me that it would be worthwhile to take all of them, making a total of eight guys. I told him that would be fine but I wouldn't tell Lisa. He laughed.

He went on to describe a couple of them. He said all of them have big cocks and cum a lot. One guy he said used to be in porn so he knew what to do.

That night in bed I updated Lisa and when we fucked she must have had a dozen or more orgasms. I knew then that she was ready for the gang bang.

Finally, the day before the event arrived. I told Tom that I rented two adjoining rooms at the Hideaway motel outside of town. I told him that him and the guys can stay in one room to get undressed and use the doorway that separates the two rooms to come into our room for them to fuck Lisa. I gave him the room number and told him that I wanted them there by 9:00. Lastly, I told him to tell the guys to make a big fuss over Lisa when they did her.

He said he would make sure everyone would be there and that they would compliment her in every way.

The next day everything was all set. Lisa relaxed and showed me what she had planned on wearing to get things started.

Lisa said she wanted to give the guys a sneak peak before the event started.

I went to the motel to bring several bottles of wine and some odd things for the night, like lube, just in case.

After dinner, Lisa showered and spent a considerable amount of time preparing for her big night.

Soon, it was time for us to go to the motel.

We arrived around 8:00 and got things in order. Lisa put on her black, see through negligee.

I made sure the door between the rooms was unlocked.

Around 8:45 I heard noises from the adjoining room and went in. Tom was there with a few of the guys. I told him to knock on the door when all of the men were there. I explained that Lisa wanted to come in and say hello to them before the event. He said ok.

Finally, at 9:15, Tom knocked on the door. I brought Lisa into the room and she said hello to all the guys who were naked with some already with hard cocks. As Lisa said her hellos to each guy, I told them that each one would come into our room, fuck Lisa, cum and then go back into their room.

I also said, and this was the first time Lisa heard it, that I would select five guys to stay and join me and Lisa afterwards. As I said that, I looked at Lisa who just stared at me.

I then told them that I would knock on the door when to start and for everyone to enjoy themselves as Lisa and we left the room.

Five minutes later, Lisa got naked and laid on the bed. She nodded that she was ready. I started the video camera and got my camera ready. I knocked on the door and my wife's gang bang was starting.

The first guy entered and Lisa waved him over to her. As soon as he got on the bed, he started making out with her. Lisa spread her legs and, as the guy started slipping his big cock in her cunt, she looked at me and smiled.

He didn't take long and he told her he was going to cum. Lisa told him to cum on her tits. He pulled out and gave his cock a couple of jerks and covered her tits with his cum. He kissed her and went back into the room.

Another guy came out. His cock was big and Lisa told him to join her. She grabbed his cock and stated sucking him off. After a few minutes, the guy was able to slip his cock into her cunt and started fucking her. He wasted no time in shooting his cum into her cunt. As the guy came in her, she looked at me and gave me a wink. He then left and another guy entered.

This guy just went over to Lisa and slipped his cock into her cum filled cunt and just rammed his cock into her cunt until he came. When he pulled out his cock, cum started oozing out my wife's cunt.

Soon, the fourth guy came in. This guy got on the bed with Lisa and made out with her. I watched as my wife took the guy's cock and slipped it in her cunt. He gave her a good fucking and pulled his cock out and sprayed her body with his cum.

The fifth guy came in and wasted no time getting his hard cock in Lisa's cunt. He fucked her for several minutes and decided to cum on her tits and face. Then, he left.

Lisa thought she was finished but Tom came in next. She had a big smile on her face as she looked at me and then Tom, who said, "Lisa, I hope you are enjoying yourself." She said she was. Then Tom said, "That's good because you have two more guys to go, courtesy of your husband."

Lisa stared at me with a slight grin as Tom wasted no time in filling my wife's cunt with his big cock.

I kept the video camera on him sliding his cock in and out of her cunt. Lisa was really fucking him back now and soon they were in a delightful synch.

It wasn't long before Tom said he was going to cum. Lisa was moving and gyrating her hips and started having one orgasm after another as Tom came inside my wife's cunt.

As Tom finished, the last two guys entered together. They went over to her and one guy knelt in front of her so she could suck his cock as the other guy slipped his cock in her cunt.

After a few minutes, the guys switched positions. A few minutes later. The guys got on their backs and Lisa straddled one and sunk her cunt down on his cock and rode him. Then she did the same to the other guy.

A few minutes later, Lisa was sucking one of the guys as the other one fucked her from behind. In seconds one guy filled her mouth with his cum as the other guy filled her cunt with his cum. They both were drained and went back into the other room.

As I got up and walked past my cum covered wife and went into the other room. I picked the five guys who I wanted to come back, one being Tom, the last three guys, along with the first guy.

I thanked everyone for joining us and bid them farewell. I told the five guys to relax a bit and I will knock when we were ready.

I went back to Lisa who was covered in cum and was oozing cum from her cunt. She just laid there with a big smile on her face. I smiled back and asked if she was ok and if she enjoyed herself.

She pulled me to her and kissed me. Then she told me to fuck her.

I mounted my gorgeous wife and slipped my rock hard cock into her cum filled cunt and in seconds I filled her cunt with my cum.

I told her that the five guys were ready for her and asked if she was ready or wanted to clean up first. She told me to bring them in and smiled.

As I headed to knock on the door, Lisa said, "Well, is my cuckold of a husband happy now? Remember, this is what you wanted."

I knocked on the door and all five guys entered.

Lisa started calling the shots now. She said, "Gentlemen, my cuckold of a husband wants to watch you all fuck me. So, tonight, you can do whatever you want to me for my pleasure, his pleasure and definitely, your pleasure. We are here for the entire night and I am yours to do whatever it is you want to, as long as my cuck of a husband is watching. I am your slut whore for the night."

I watched intently as the five guys surrounded Lisa on the bed. Lisa wasted no time in grabbing a cock in each hand and started jerking them. Another guy moved around and put his cock in her mouth. Tom slipped his cock into her cunt and started fucking her.

I was slowly jerking off as I watched my wife take all four guys. Just then, Tom told her to get on all fours. One guy laid on his back and Lisa straddled his cock. I watched as her cunt swallowed the guy's cock until it disappeared into her cunt. Then Tom lubed his cock and told Lisa to bend forward. Soon, his cock slipped into her ass until it was in her completely.

She still managed to suck a cock and jerk the other two guys.

In a matter of a few minutes, all you could hear were muffled moans coming from Lisa. Her ass was moving in rhythm to Tom's fucking her ass.

Almost all of the guys said they were going to cum. Lisa rolled over on ber back and cocks started shooting their cum all over my wife.

Her tits, pussy, face, hair and everywhere else on her were covered in cum.

The guys all fell to the side spent.

Lisa looked at me and said with them there, "Well, is my cuck of a husband happy now that he made his wife a cum slut whore?"

She continued, "Don't ever tell me I can't fuck anybody I want and when I do, you will be there to watch. Do you understand?"

I sheepishly said, "Lisa, I understand."

Then she said, "From now on I want you to arrange one of these events for me every month and I want Tom and these guys to be a part of it, and I want some women too, including Diana."

I told her I would.

The rest of the night went the same way. Lisa got fucked numerous times and I watched as the woman I loved turned into a cum slut whore because of me...

Three months later -

Lisa did three more gang bangs with more than the original guys. Diana and other women also participated.

Because of me, our lives have changed. Lisa is not the same person I married.

Lisa makes me watch as one guy after another fucks her, which is something I enjoy but not like this.

Maybe things will get better...