All Comments on 'What a Wonderful Mother I Have'

by Foldart

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
Man, was this boring!

And for God's sake, proofread what you write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Each to his own

I enjoyed it. Nice to read a story that did not feel need to resort to swear words.

gaynudist50gaynudist50about 8 years ago
Good Story

It always amazes me that people (or real dim bulbs) make big deal out of grammar, this has to be the stupidest thing people complain about.When your reading and masterbating the last thing on your mind is proper grammar. If your that fussy go to "Barnes & noble", get a book. This is a porn site, who gives a shit about grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story very much

I rate the story on how hard it gets me and if I cum you get a 5. Today you get a 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for such a great story of mother son love. This mother and son have now achieved the highest level of love. As mother and son join at the hip they become one person and this son gets to see the lust in his own mothers eyes as he thrusts his manhood inside her over and over again. This mommy enjoys pleasing her son so much so that she is willing to dress special just for him and spread her thighs to receive his love offering of seed. Many men love their mothers but few get to make love to their mothers. For those few men they get to realize that no one loves them like mommy can. My guess that for this loving couple their quest for the incest orgasm will drive them to spend more and more time together so much so that it will become a nightly occurance and mommys pussy will be a sodden mess dripping daily with her son's seed. Thank you again for this tale from paradise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
disagree

I disagree with gaynudist post bad grammar makes it hard to read and follow because one always has to reread to get an understanding of what the writer is saying that is why there are editors and yes even your word program has spell check and grammar check but people do not know the difference of there and their or where and were it gets confusing once in a while it stops me from reading a story and i do not jack off when reading if it is a good story. i wait till i am done reading because i have patients ....see if you can find the miss used and incorrect usage in my post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
perfectly okay for a first-time contribution

Is there really a need to try to crush the confidence of a newbie interested in the delightful topic of sweet motherfucking? Personally, I think the author should be encouraged to learn and hone the skills for a really first-rate story. So I agree with the anon who wrote "thank you" and thank him for a lovely image, "mommys pussy will be a sodden mess dripping daily with her son's seed."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it Want mores

Loved the story can you give us more what is in store for the two of u. Will ur mom get pregant will u want to.explore your future together????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
***

Look, you need to write some dialogue. Have these people talk so we can get some idea of who they are. And one odd thing to me is she GETS! DRESSED! before she fucks him. Why not a negligee or something without underwear that she can get out of right away. I like her easy acceptance of having sex with her son. That was good. But take her clothes off, please. And have her say something!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 8 years ago
Has a lot of potential but needs work

***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice short story

Circumstances have put quite a few grown sons living with Mother. At this stage mom is more understanding of son's needs and desires. Helping can lead to wonderful relationship.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 8 years ago
Seemed so real.

Most incest stories, with Mother and Son are so far fetched and almost unbelievable. This story on the other hand seemed real and this could of happened to any of us and was just how it might have happened. I also like the author telling us how things are going in the relationship today after it started.

FoldartFoldartabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the comments.

Hello to all. Thank you for all the comments. This being my first submission I realise that there will be errors. I hope to learn from the comments. If there are grammatical errors it may be that I am not as educated as some but could the story telling style of an author help to make the story more unique. I know that someone could proof read and make changes but would that change the story from what the author was trying to tell. The emails that I have received show that a majority did enjoy. Any suggestions gratefully received. I will read them all.

FoldartFoldartabout 8 years agoAuthor
P. S.

If I do not reply to e-mails is does not mean that I have not read them. I appreciate the time and effort and learn from all that is suggested, both positive and negative. Foldart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Spelling and grammar needs improvement.

You can improve your story by going back and proof reading for errors. There's too many spelling errors, grammar problems and run on sentences. The distraction of these multiple errors took so much away from your story. In short, it pissed me off trying to understand your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good clear writing

Foldart, I am an English teacher, and I read your story with pleasure. It was well written, in my opinion, and I was enjoying it as the description of a personal experience, not a work of art. I was amazed to see all the harping about your poor grammar and spelling. Any mistakes are minimal and do not detract at all from the very clear, straightforward, easily understandable narrative. I agree with the person who commented about how realistic it seemed, not the overworked exaggerations of so many sex stories.

You described 2 very nice ordinary people who love each other simply as mother and son until they begin to experiment with sex. They didn't then just plunge into it in a fierce orgiastic scene, but they took their time, considered the morality and the consequences and decided that just making the other person happy was all that was important. Love is the major element, the true love that only a mother and son can quite experience, and the physical lovemaking adds so tremendously to their pleasure in life. Yes, mother/son incest between 2 good, truly loving people is the best sex (and love) that there can possibly be. So be proud of your work, Foldart--you deserve to be proud.

deltonaman2mandeltonaman2manabout 8 years ago
Ignore the trolls

This is a very good story from a 1st time writer. For me, I need to feel the story is realistic to enjoy it. Please allow me to explain why I could only give you 4 stars. It was not realistic or logical for Mom to get out of bed, take a shower and get dressed before going back to fuck her son. I also missed the part where he became naked. The story itself is very believable but putting events in sequence would be helpful. Just consider if she had come into the living room, where he was waiting to watch the show, dressed like that. That would be a nice erotic scene to read as they undressed each other as they explored the other's bodies. As for the grammar; the writings of Mark Twain are a fine example of how well bad grammar can work for a story. I did not notice enough grammar goofs to be distracted.

Keep writing and ignore the trolls. My wife proofreads all my stories and as a final check , I read it out loud to her. Little things still get past her, but we catch most of them.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
A very good story!

Thank you for sharing this with us! It's very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoy it while you can. Once she turns 60, 70 or 80 she'll be done with sex no matter how much she enjoys it or loves it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

See on väga ilus jutt oma emast sest poeg peabki oma elus korragi emaga vahekorras olema. See ongi ema armastus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous