All Comments on 'What About Lissa'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
phlxxlphlxxlalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for this very heart warming story. Please think about a follow up as having children seemed a very interesting idea. Inasmuch that Lissa volunteered at the children's hospital. Lissa being a Co-mother?

And your editors are a very exclusive ensemble of writers themselves.

Hope to read more in the near future

phlxxl

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelalmost 2 years ago

Such a beautiful story about how there is often no limit to love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seems like it isn't finished and too many loose threads to tie up. The last set of ********* to the end ********* sort of jumped from Cayla moving in to what? Planning to have children and not be married? Wait for Lissa to die and then marry and have children?

Master_JonesMaster_Jonesalmost 2 years ago

This was a great read. I found the pace to be perfect in rolling out the story progression. So many rush it to get on to the sex here and don't realize the value of the psychological buildup.

Well done!

Turning502019Turning502019almost 2 years ago

Wonder what might happen if Lissa suddenly came around. Specially if it was after they had children. Lots of avenues here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantasticly written and thought out story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wondering what would happen should a miraculous recovery occur. Well done. 5*

Davester37Davester37almost 2 years ago

I was leery of this story, because I saw a similar set-up once which was really an abusive situation, and it made my blood boil. I’m so glad that your story was a loving, sensitive romance instead!

I will echo your previous commenters that this is a wonderful story of love, skillfully and sensitivity told. You developed characters that are believable and likable. If you feel an urge to continue it, you’ve left yourself some room to do so, but you don’t need to. You’ve written a complete and compelling story as it stands.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

RiverMayaRiverMayaalmost 2 years ago

Beatiful story, ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow. I've read most of your stories and I think I like this one the best.

clearcreekclearcreek4 months ago

The last several years of my mother's life was bed bound and unable to speak. As in your story, she was tube fed. She was limited to answering answers with her right index finger. Pointing up was yes, down was no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous