"What About Sex," asked his Sister?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nonetheless her embarrassment and shame, after watching me masturbating myself and cumming while listening to what I wanted to do to her and what I wanted her to do to me, I hoped she'd give me what I wanted. With her sexually frustrated, I hoped that she secretly relished the thought of stroking, sucking, and fucking me. Surprising me, she looked at me with sexual arousal and with hopeful, sexual expectation.

Something I thought that she'd never do, if I'd forgive the money that she owed me, she'd consensually have sex with me, if I'd willingly have sex with her. Something she'd never do before, with our sexual attraction to one another out on the open, clearly, she'd freely do now. Hopefully, she'd strip herself naked and allow me to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked body.

Instead of playing the modestly and morally, shy sister, she suddenly played the incestuous role of my wicked whore. As long as I agreed to accept sex for money and, indeed, I would, undoubtedly, she'd rock my world. I imagined her giving me the best hand job, blowjob, and fuck that I ever had. Unless it's mother and son sex, there's no better sex than sister and brother sex, especially with us being fraternal twins.

Only, she seemingly doubted that I'd accept sex in repayment of her debt. Clearly, giving me the benefit of her doubt, she didn't think that I was like that when, obviously, I was. Deliberately allowing her to catch me masturbating, I deliberately allowed her to watch me cum. While knowing that she was there listening, I recited all that I sexually wanted to do to her and all I sexually wanted her to do to me.

Nonetheless, perhaps she figured that I wouldn't exchange sex for money because I needed the money to buy a car. It was one thing to say something but quite another thing to actually do it. There was only one way to find out if she'd be receptive to having a sexual relationship in the way that I was more than willing to sexually seduce her. There was only one way to find out if she'd be receptive to giving me sex as her repayment.

Truth be told, I didn't care about the car. I was still happy with my old car. Hoping to put her in a bind, I told her that I needed the money repaid to buy my car when I didn't. Yet, forget about the car, what I wanted was sex. I wanted her to consensually agree to give me sex, incestuous sex.

# # #

Only, I didn't have to sexually seduce my sister. Shocking me, she sexually seduced me. She was the one who asked me about trading sex for money by asking me the question, what about sex? Making my sexual fantasies come true, she was willing to exchange giving me sex as her repayment of the loan.

"Michael, I'm sorry but, I can't pay you," she said brushing back her long, blonde, lush hair from her pretty face and her big, blue eyes. "I don't have the money," she said not making eye contact with me and looking down at her feet. "Especially now, after losing my job, I don't know when I'll find another job and save up enough money to pay you," said Michelle while looking as if she was about to cry.

Pretending to hold my temper, I looked at my sister with feigned anger. Even though I was disappointed that she couldn't pay me back, my diabolical plan was for my sister to, hopefully, not repay me. Instead, I hoped that she'd suggest an alternative payment plan. I hoped that she'd suggest that we'd have sex in repayment of the loan.

No secret there, I was sexually attracted to my fraternal, twin sister as she was seemingly, sexually attracted to me. I wanted to get her in my bed. I wanted to see her naked. I wanted to touch and feel my sister's naked body where a brother should never touch and feel his sister while making out with her.

Again, no secret there, I wanted to have sex with my sister. I wanted her to stroke my cock and suck my cock. I wanted to cum in my sister's mouth and all over her face. I wanted to give her a cum bath. I wanted to make love to my sister before fucking her sexy and shapely body hard enough and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. I wanted to watch and hear her cum while screaming my name.

'Michael. Oh, my God, Michael. Don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Stick your big cock deeper inside of me," I imagined her saying. "I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming.'

Now playing my part to secretly and sexually seduce my sexy sister without her being aware of my diabolical, sexual plan, I feigned my disappointment in her not paying me.

"I needed that money for the down payment of my new car," I said. "You know how much I wanted to buy that Mustang. I trusted you to payback my money," I said lying while laying it on thick.

Making her feel guilty while knowing full well that she couldn't afford to pay me back, I looked at my sister with anger, frustration, and disappointment. My plan wasn't for her to repay me, my plan was to have sex with her in exchange for the money that she owed me. Yet, until I deliberately exposed my cock to her and masturbated in front of her, I hid my sexual, lustful desire from her. Especially after confessing how I sexually felt about her when masturbating my, she never knew how much I wanted to have sex with her.

Nevertheless, continuing to play my game of sexual seduction, I didn't want her to think that incestuous sex was my idea. With her now boxed in a corner, I needed her to suggest the sexual arrangement. I wanted sex to be her idea and not mine. I wanted her to tell me what she'd sexually do for me to forgive the money that she owed me.

# # #

"You said that you'd pay me back as soon as you received your tax refund and your stimulus check. I was counting on you repaying my loan in a timely manner," I said while feigning my anger and disappointment.

Michelle nodded her head and meekly smiled at me.

"I know and I'm sorry. At the time, I had every intention of paying you back the money that I borrowed. Now, after filing my taxes, I'm not getting back what I thought I'd be getting back. And, forget about the stimulus check, I don't know when I'll be receiving my refund check and/or the stimulus check," she said.

She looked at me as if she was about to cry.

"I'm sorry, Michael. I really am," she said. "I never should have borrowed the money from you but I'm behind on bills but I had no one else to ask."

Then, as if it was her idea, she volunteered a compromise that she obviously thought that I'd may like more than she would. Michelle looked at me with trepidation. Again, she looked at me with embarrassment and shame. Sad that her life had come to this, if it wasn't bad enough that she had to borrow money from me, but now with no way of paying me back, she was relegated to offering me something that she could ill afford to suggest and was hesitant to give.

"What if I offered you something other than money," she asked while making eye contact with me and, no doubt, hoping that I'd be the one to suggest sex as her acceptable repayment?

When I didn't make the offer of sex, she inhaled a big breath and pushed her chest out to make her C cup breasts look even bigger. As if she was suddenly naked, she looked at me staring at her big tits while I undressed her with my eyes. She watched me staring at her nightgown clad breasts. She watched me staring at all that I could see of the shape and the size of her big tits and the impressions that her erect nipples made through her nearly transparent nightgown.

Clearly, with us both now on the same, sexual page, she looked down at where I was staring before looking up at me. She gave me a naughty look and a sexy smile. Sexually teasing me, she pulled her nightgown tighter around her to give me a better look of all that lay beneath the sheer material.

# # #

"Something other than money? What do you mean," I said while knowing full well what my sister meant by offering me something other than money for the repayment of my loan? "I need the money, Michelle," I said reiterating my dilemma while pausing to give her a questioning look and a horny stare. "Besides, unless you have the keys to a brand-new Mustang, what do you have that I'd want, Michelle," I asked, as if she didn't know?

Erotically tempting me, she gave me another naughty look. Sexually teasing me, she gave me another sexy smile. Showing me what she had to offer, she lifted her big tits in the palm of her hands as if offering them to me. Then, she slowly caressed her shapely breasts and fingered her erect nipples through her short, low-cut, and sexy nightgown before slowly sliding her hands down the rest of her nightgown clad body.

"What about sex," she asked flooring me and sexually exciting me?

As if she could read my mind and seemingly, she could, I looked at her looking at me. Exactly what I had hoped that she'd offer me, she suggested exchanging sex as her repayment. Something that I had obviously always wanted from my sister, I looked at Michelle with horniness. I looked at her with sexual desire. I looked at her with incestuous lust.

'She took the bait,' I thought. 'By suggesting it herself, she'd willing give me sex. Unless she's only thinking about giving me a lousy hand job for three-thousand-dollars, I'd want more than a hand job. Hopefully, she's willing to stroke my cock, suck my cock, and fuck my cock.'

"Sex? What do you mean sex," I asked while playing the innocent brother by acting as if I didn't know what she meant?

I looked at my fraternal, twin sister with feigned shock. Eying her up and down, I looked at her with sexual excitement. I looked at her as if I had just won the lottery. I looked at her as if I was undressing her with my eyes, and most definitely and assuredly, I was. While hiding my sexual excitement, I looked at her as if she was already naked.

"What do you mean, what about sex," I asked her again when she seemed too embarrassed and too ashamed to answer me the first time?

I looked at my sister as if imagining what she had just said. I knew what she meant by her asking me her sexually, inappropriate question. Never really expecting her to even ask me the question, never mind giving me sex, with her saying it and volunteering it, clearly, sex was on the table. Feigning my embarrassment, I coughed, cleared my throat, and laughed nervously.

# # #

After losing her job and not having the funds to repay me the money that she owed me, sex was all that she had to offer to settle her debt. Knowing full well that I'd jump at the chance to have sex with her, after listening to his incestuous dialogue while I masturbated himself, Michelle didn't have to be physic to know that I was sexually attracted to her. Even though it clearly wouldn't bother me to have sex with my sister, she needed to get over the stigma of having sex with her brother.

Masturbating over one another was one thing but having sex with one another was something else. Yet, as long as he kept their sexual affair secret and didn't tell anyone what they did behind closed, bedroom doors, she'd consensually have sex with me. As long as I respected her, was gentle with her, and didn't treat her like the incestuous whore that she had agreed to be, she'd give me incestuous sex for me to forgive her three-thousand-dollar debt.

In the way that I looked at her, leered at her, and stared at her, clearly, she knew that I sexually lusted over her. She knew that if she volunteered her naked body to me that I'd jump at the chance to have sex with her. Being the incestuous pervert that I am, no doubt, she knew that I masturbated over the thought of imagining her naked and having sex with me. Instead of repaying me what she owed me, knowing me well, it wouldn't surprise me if she knew that sex was what I wanted all along.

# # #

As if trying to imagine her naked body through her clothes, I stared at her in the way that a brother should never stare at his sister. She was so pretty. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. I couldn't wait to see her without her clothes. I couldn't wait to touch and feel her naked body everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his sexy sister.

Unable to hide my sexual desire for her, it was no secret that I'd love to have sex with my sister. I'd love to make out with her while holding her and feeling her. I'd love to lick her pussy while rubbing her swollen clit and fingerfucking her pussy. My longtime sexual fantasy, I'd love her to stroke me while sucking me. Something that I thought about every time that I masturbated myself, I'd love to cum in his sister's mouth.

The only question was, could she go through with it and have sex with me? A big step, with no turning back now, something that I always remember with sexual excitement or with shame, it would be our secret to keep. If we had sex, I'd cherish the memory of our intimate times together. I'd forever remember her naked and having sex with me.

Being the horny, incestuous pervert that I am and always will be, I made it my personal mission to see whatever I could see of my sister. As if I had something important to tell her, something that couldn't wait, I'd barged in her bedroom without knocking. With her bedroom door not having a lock, Michelle knew that I desperately hoped to catch her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. Making my day and giving me more to masturbate over, I hoped to see her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

Clearly, never thinking that I'd be looking, I voyeuristically took advantage of my sister being comfortable at home. Whenever she sat across from me, especially when not sitting like a lady, with her short, skirt raised to mid-thigh and her knees parted enough for me to see something of my sister that I shouldn't see, I stared up her skirt at her white panties. Whenever she sat across from me in her short nightgown, again with her comfortable at home and not sitting like a lady, I stared at up-nightgown peeks of her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy.

Whenever she leaned over me, I stared down her blouse at her sexy cleavage and her low-cut bra. When she wore a sexy nightgown without bothering to wear a robe over it, I stared down her nightgown at her C cup, naked breasts. When I wasn't trying to see her naked tits, I stared long enough and hard enough while hoping to see her naked pussy.

# # #

"As my only way to pay you the money that I owe you," she said pausing as if rethinking what she was about to say.

Hanging on her every word, and with her clearly nervous, I watched at her biting her lip while looking at me.

"I'd be willing to give you," said Michelle with another long pause while explaining what she meant by saying, what about sex? "Sex," she said.

One word with one syllable and three letters carried so much meaning.

'What about sex,' I thought? 'My sexy sister just asked me what about sex?'

As if having sex with my sister was disgusting and was the last thing on my mind, instead of showing my sexual excitement, I made a face as if I had just eaten something sour. Contrary to all that I had already confessed while masturbating myself, I knew that she knew that I'd love to have sex with her. Clearly, she knew that I was more than sexually attracted to her.

"Sex? What do you mean by what about sex, a hand job? You'd seriously be willing to give me a hand job for the three-thousand-dollars that you owe me? Big deal," I said with a shrug of disinterest. "If what you mean by giving me sex is just a hand job then forget about it. That's not sex," he said. "As you know after catching me masturbating myself, I can give myself a hand job," he said with a sly grin.

Michelle stared in my brown eyes with her blue eyes. She fell silent again as if rethinking what she was about to say. By the shameful look on her face, she seemingly couldn't believe that she had offered me, her brother, sex. With her looking embarrassed, clearly, she couldn't believe that she was willing to pay me with sex. Something that she never could have imagined doing, she was obviously ready to do now. She was ready to stroke me, suck me, and fuck me as repayment for the money that she owed and couldn't pay.

"What if in addition to stroking you," she said pausing again.

Again, seemingly having second thoughts and cold feet, she looked at me as if she was rethinking what she was about to say.

"I blew you," said saying what I clearly wanted to hear. "What if I sucked your cock? I'd suck your cock. I'd be willing to suck your cock, Michael. I would," she said nodding her head up and down as if she needed that extra bit of head movement to motivate her to have sex with him.

Then, when I didn't answer her, she continued explaining her reasoning for offering to blow me.

"I've given plenty of blowjobs. What's the big deal about blowing my brother," she said with another shrug? "To me, giving a man a blowjob is much less intimate than giving him a French kiss.'

As if someone else had said what she had just said, Michelle looked at me staring at her with stunned disbelief. With the tables suddenly turned, with her trying to convince me to have sex with her, and with me playing my part of disinterest, she was now the sexual aggressor. Instead of me suggesting her to give me sex, she was the one offering me sex to forgive the loan. When I seemed too stunned and too sexually excited to answer her, she asked her question again.

"In exchange for you forgiving your loan, what if I blew you?" When I didn't respond, she asked her question again. "Tell me and be honest," she said staring at me with her bright, blue eyes. "Would you like me to blow you? Would you like me to stroke your prick while sucking your prick? I can do that if you want me to do that. Tell me. I need to know. Would you like me to suck your cock?"

She paused again before saying something that sweetened her offer to blow me. She said something that was part of a woman giving a man oral sex. Yet, thinking that it would be enough that my sister offered to blow me, I never thought she'd say what she said next.

"I'll even allow you to cum in my mouth," she said looking at me with sexual arousal. "Would you like to cum in my mouth, Michael? Then, as a bonus," she said with a big smile. "I'll even allow you to cum all over my face and across my naked breasts. I'll even allow you to give me a cum bath," said Michelle. "How's that, Michael? Would you like to cum in your sister's mouth and give me a cum bath, too?"

Showing my disinterest again, I made another sour face.

"Even with you allowing me to cum in your mouth and all over your face, three-thousand-dollars is a lot of money for a blowjob, Michelle," I said rolling his eyes and sighing while suddenly playing hard to get. "For three-thousand-dollars, I could fly to Vegas, stay at the best hotel, and hire a sexy, call girl and have around the world sex all weekend."

Suddenly, feeling rejected, with nothing else left to offer, Michelle looked lost.

"That's my offer," she said with a shrug of rejection along with a sad expression. "A big deal for me to offer you, my own brother sex, sex is all that I have to offer you. Take it or leave it," she said pausing to allow him to speak.

Then, when I didn't respond, she continued.

"With me unemployed, giving you sex is the best that I can do, Michael," said Michelle. "Maybe down the road in a year or two, I can repay you what I owe you but for now, all that I can give you is my naked body," she said sliding slow hand down the front of her.

# # #

Ogling her as if I wanted to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy, I stared at my sister as if she was sitting across from me naked. I stared at her as if I wanted to fuck her right then and right there, and surely, I did. I stared at her as if I wanted her to suck my prick and allow me to cum in her mouth and all over her pretty face and naked breasts. My longtime sexual fantasy, I'd love my sister to give me a blowjob. I'd love to cum in her mouth and all over her face.