"What About Sex," asked his Sister?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I accept your offer, Michelle, of having sex in repayment of your loan but I'd want to have sex with you more than once and," I said pausing while watching for her reaction to my next request.

With me in the driver's seat and controlling the sexual negotiations, something I hoped she'd go for, this was my chance to get all that I wanted from my sister.

"I'd want to take photos of you in your bra and panties, topless, and naked," I said while beaming her a self-satisfied smile.

Michelle made a face and shook her head no.

"I agree to have sex with you more than once but you can forget about taking naked photos of me," she said offering her own terms. "What if I agreed to have sex with you twice but without the photos," she asked?

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Three-thousand-dollars is still steep for me to have sex with you only twice," I said pausing to think. "I'll forgive your debt if you have sex with me three times and allow me to take photos of you in your sexy lingerie, topless, and naked photo," I said.

Michelle looked at her brother as he had already stripped naked and had just raped her. She looked at him as if he had already sexually violated her. Yet, when I showed how much I sexually wanted her, she was unable to hide her look of sexual arousal. Clearly, she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her.

"Okay," said Michelle. "But you must promise not to post the photos online and you must promise not to show your degenerate friends my topless and naked photos. I'd be humiliated. I'd be so embarrassed for them to see what I looked like without my clothes."

With me victorious in my negotiations of incestuous sex, I smiled at his sister.

"Agreed," I said.

Yet, not quite done negotiating, Michelle had a couple more requests.

"And no anal. I don't do anal," she said. "And lastly, you must wear a condom during intercourse. The last thing that I'd want is for my brother to make me pregnant and have his birth, defected baby."

Excited about us finally having sex, I smiled lovingly at my sister.

"I agree to no anal and to wearing a condom when we fuck but I'm not wearing a condom when you blow me," I said.

Michelle returned her brother's smile with her sexy smile.

"Agreed," she said. "You needn't wear a condom when I'm sucking your cock."

# # #

"Then, just so we're clear, and to curtail any misunderstandings, exactly what does me having sex with you entail," I asked as if I was a lawyer negotiating a contract?

Michelle smiled at her fraternal, twin brother.

"I'll allow you to see me without my clothes. I'll allow you to not only see me topless but also, I'll allow you to see me naked. I'll strip myself naked in front of you while you watch," said Michelle before I interrupted her.

I gave my sister a shit eating grin.

"No," I said. "Instead of you stripping yourself naked, I'd rather take my sweet time undressing you. I'd rather slowly remove your nightgown while touching you and feeling you everywhere and while making out with you."

Michelle cringed while looking at her brother with embarrassment and with shame. Seemingly, it bothered her less to blow her brother than to have him strip her naked. Seemingly, it bothered her less to allow him to cum in her mouth than to allow him touch and feel her everywhere. Seemingly, it bothered her less to allow him to give her a cum bath than to make out with him.

"Jesus, Michael. It's one thing for you to strip me naked and see me naked but it's another thing for me to agree to allow you to make out with me while touching me and feeling me everywhere. It's going to be weird making out with my brother," she said pausing again as if imagining him kissing her, French kissing her. "Sex is one thing but making out with you, especially French kissing you, is so much more personal."

I looked at her with sexual excitement while she looked at me with embarrassment and shame.

"Okay," she said capitulating to my incestuous, sexual desire with a shrug of her shoulders. "You may make out with me while undressing me, touching me, and feeling me everywhere."

Waiting for my sister to say all that she'd willingly and consensually do to payback my loan, I remained silent while staring at my sister as if she was already naked.

"Not only will I allow you to strip me naked on three separate occasions but also, I'll allow you to touch and feel me everywhere while making out with me. And I'll even allow you to take photos of me in my sexy lingerie, topless, and/or naked. I agree to stroke you, suck you, make love to you, and fuck you three times," she said. "Is that it? Is that enough to repay you for your loan?"

# # #

Not wasting any time, with Michelle already giving me the green light to have sex with her, I took my sister in my arms. Before closing my eyes, I looked deeply in her blue eyes with my brown eyes and kissed her. Then, the first time romantically kissing my sister, I parted her lips with my tongue. I French kissed her over and again while feeling her big breasts and fingering her erect nipples though her sheer, sexy nightgown.

While still French kissing her, I reached around her to feel and squeeze her nearly naked ass. Then, lifting the back of her short nightgown, I felt her naked ass. With her allowing me to do whatever I wanted to do to her nearly naked, nightgown clad body, I touched her and felt her everywhere.

I stuck my horny hand down the front of her low-cut nightgown to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. I loved touching, feeling, and fondling her big, firm tits. Finally, lifting the front of her nightgown, I reached between her shapely legs and slid a slow hand along her naked pussy. Already wet, she was so very wet.

With her parting her legs for me, I slid halfway down my sister. Not stopping me but encouraging me, I lifted her short, nightgown to her waist to expose her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy. Suddenly, so surreal, I stared at her naked cunt, my sister's naked cunt. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my sister's naked pussy up close. Moreover, I couldn't believe that I was about to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy.

Something that I thought I'd never do, even with my diabolical plan of loaning her money that I knew that she couldn't afford to repay, instead accepting sex as my repayment, I was about to have sex with my sexy sister. I was about to eat her. Hard for me to wrap my mind around it, I couldn't believe that she was willingly about to give me consensual sex. I couldn't believe that she'd allow him to eat her. Yet, like brother like sister, she appeared as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited. Perhaps, she was just as sexually twisted as I was.

Difficult to discern, I wondered if she was willingly and consensually having sex with me just to repay me the loan or if she was having sex with me because she wanted to have sex with me. Yet, what did it matter? No matter what her reason, she was about to have sex with her brother and I was about to have sex with his sister. I was about to lick and finger her naked pussy.

Something that encouraged me to continue to eat her, I didn't even have to touch her to know that she was already wet. Glistening under the bedroom light, her pussy was already wet. She was so very wet. With her having broken up with her boyfriend months ago, seemingly, she was just as horny as me. Clearly, she wanted me to eat her as much as she wanted to be eaten and as much as I wanted to eat her.

I moved closer to sniff the musky aroma of my sister's cunt. Something that I had always wanted to do, I cupped her pussy in the palm of his hand as if I owned her pussy. Then, reaching out my long, stiff finger, giving her pussy a little tickle and a little tease, I fingered my sister. With her gasping with sexual delight, I gently rubbed her clit while teasing her hole with my finger. Continuing to finger her pussy, I rubbed her clit a little harder while fingerfucking her a little deeper. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my sister.

Unashamed and unembarrassed, by her squirming in bed and with her breathing through her open mouth, clearly, she was becoming even more sexually aroused the more that I rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her pussy. Then, as if testing the sexual water, sticking out my tongue, I licked my sister. Really going at her cunt with my long, wide, wet tongue, concentrating on her swollen clit, I licked her faster and harder.

As if her clit was a hard candy, I sucked her clit. Then, as if my tongue was my penis, I poked her pussy hole with the tip of my tongue. When I reached up to feel, fondle, caress, and grope her nearly naked breasts through her nightgown, I fingered her erect nipples. I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. As soon as I did, giving me access to her naked breasts, she readily removed her arms from her nightgown and pulled her top down to her waist.

Clearly, she wanted me to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked tits as much as I wanted to have my sexual way with her naked breasts. Something that I had always imagined touching, feeling, and seeing while masturbating myself, I no longer had to imagine what her naked breasts looked like. I no longer had to wonder what it felt like to touch and feel my sister's naked tits. She was freely allowing me to have my sexual way with her naked breasts.

I pulled, turned and twisted her nipples while licking and fingerfucking her pussy. I continued licking her harder and licking her faster while fingerfucking her deeper. Something that I had always wanted to do, I couldn't believe that I was eating my sister. I was licking her pussy while fingerfucking her cunt. Something I had always imagined doing when masturbating myself, I was masturbating my sister while watching her having a sexual orgasm and hearing her cum.

# # #

Then, she surprised me and shocked me that she was really getting into me eating her. She took my head between her hands and, as if his face was her facecloth, she wiped my face all over her soaking wet pussy. Christened with the taste, smell, and scent of my sister, I had my sister's vaginal secretions everywhere, in my mouth, up my nose, in my eyes, in my ears, and all over my face.

"Michael. Oh, my God, Michael. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingerfucking me. Please don't stop. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming. Lick me harder. Lick me faster. Fingerfuck me deeper. Just don't stop. Please don't stop," she said arching her back before stiffening her knees.

She collapsed in the mattress with an explosive orgasm. Now, that I ate my sister, I couldn't wait to make love to her. I couldn't wait to fuck her. I couldn't wait for her to blow me and allow me to cum in her mouth and all over her face.

I moved up to my sister to wipe my face with a towel. Then, we kissed one another while hugging one another. We remained like that until we recouped our energy for another round of sex.

Michelle reached her hand down to fondle the head of my flaccid prick. Then, slowly stroking me, it didn't take her long to give me another erection. She continued stroking him faster and harder until my prick gave her a standing ovation.

She slithered down the bed while staring up at me with her bright blue eyes. Something that I thought that I'd never see, she took me in her hand again. She squeezed my hard cock while fingering the head of my erect prick while continuing to stroke me. Then, she kissed my cock while licking my prick.

As if I was dreaming or sexually fantasizing what she was doing, Michelle took me in her mouth. My sister was blowing me. She was sucking my prick. After all of the times that I masturbated myself while imagining her naked and blowing me, I never imagined her giving me a blowjob that was this good.

Taking her sweet time as if she was enjoying sucking my cock, she continued sucking me. She continued stroking me. Determined to get me to cum in her mouth, I was determined to cum in her mouth. Now that I had her permission, I couldn't wait to cum in my sister's mouth. Now that she consensually agreed to allow me to cum all over her face, I couldn't wait to give her a cum bath.

Then, in the way that she held my head between her hands, I held her head between my hands. I humped her mouth and fucked her face while she stroked me faster and sucked him deeper. When I was getting close to cumming, I put a heavy hand behind her blonde, pretty head.

"Michelle, don't stop. Stroke me faster. Suck me deeper. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," I said giving her fair warning should she wanted to remove her mouth from my prick and not want me to cum in her mouth.

Instead, she told me what I wanted to hear.

"Cum, Michael. Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth," she said removing my prick from her mouth to speak before reinserting my cock back inside of her mouth.

I exploded a huge load of cum in my sister's mouth and a second load all over her face. Then, enjoying the afterglow of sex, I rested beside my sister while holding her and hugging her while she continued fondling my prick to give me yet another erection. As soon as my cock was hard enough, my sister put a condom on my prick before she mounted me. She sat on my cock as if I was a horse while humping and rocking herself. I was making love to my sister. I couldn't believe that I was making love to her.

Then, rolling her over, I fucked my sister. Determined to give her another orgasm, this time with my cock instead of with my fingers and tongue, I humped her faster and harder. She returned my hard humps with her hard humps. Then, slamming my body into her pussy, I continued until she was on the verge of cumming.

"Michael. Oh, my God, Michael. You're going to make me cum again. Don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming," she said breathlessly.

As soon as she had her sexual orgasm, I ejaculated another load of cum in my condom. Already imagining having sex with her again, the next time I'd want her to wear a sexy bra, bikini panties, a short skirt, and a low-cut blouse. I imagined touching and feeling her everywhere while making out with her while slowly stripping her naked. I imagined me fucking her again and her blowing me again. I was so glad that I loaned my sister money that she couldn't afford to pay back with money but paid me back with sex instead.

# # #

Then, knowing full well that they could never afford to pay me back, I offered my mother, my aunt, my cousin, and my grandmother the same deal with the same terms that I offered my sister. Knowing the they'd all go for the agreement, fifteen-thousand dollars was a small price to pay to have incestuous sex with my sister, my mother, my aunt, my cousin, and my grandmother. In the way that I couldn't wait to see my sister naked and have sex with her, I couldn't wait to see my mother, aunt, cousin, and grandmother naked while having sex with them, too.

THE END