All Comments on 'What Am I Doing? Ch. 02'

by rapidran

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

Just wanted to thank you for sharing such a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh yes

Great story.....there is NOTHING like the feeling of taking a nice hard cock in the ass....

Please continue with this realistic story.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
needing it also

Great story. A little like my first time but I didn't get fucked. Very hot

Calit69Calit69about 15 years ago
Well done

Not sure how long he is going to remain married. Storyline plausible imaginative and stimulating. Descriptions and fanatsies well developed. Enjoyed the read Thanks

brw02brw02almost 15 years ago
Loved it

I've never been with a man sexually, but if it was anywhere near this good I'm ready. Excellent read, well written and highly stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very exciting and real

love the story,read it several times.makes me want to go there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
just like my first time

Your story is very much like the first time I was fucked. We had already sucked each other's cocks and he started finger-fucking me - just like in your story. When he finally put his cock in my ass he leaned forward and kissed me. It was wonderful !!! Now I only want to be with men. I love sucking cock and I get fucked as much as I can.

Thanks for your story. I really enjoyed it as it brought back a wonderful memory of my first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I came so hard when he drove his big cock all the way. I also experienced a huge cock breaking my virgin hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Erotic, sexy and heart warming

The 2 parts of this story felt so real - made me wish I had been there !

schuwingggschuwingggover 12 years ago
great story.

sitting here rock hard after reading that great gem !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb Story!

You've written my greatest fantasy - to be on my back, kissing the guy lying between my spread legs and having his hard cock inside me. I almost came when he did. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!!

Wow... I LOVE this story. So great that you took time to develop the connection between him and Jerry! Still a virgin myself, but if I ever get fucked... this is the way I want/need it to happen! I'd love to have this experience. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loved the story made me hard.

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

I remember the first time I got fucked. It was a wonderful feeling. I was fortunate in that the man who took my anal cherry was very gentle and took his time. I spent the night with him and the next morning I asked him to fuck me again. I just could not get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful story

This was fantastic -- very much like the first time I got fucked. He rimmed my ass, lubed me up really good, started with his fingers, and then fucked me with his big juicy cock (bareback). Both of us are married and now we get together "to watch the game" (that's what our wives think) and we make out like teenagers, we suck each other's cocks, and then he fucks me deep and hard (I'm the bottom in the relationship). Please tell more stories like this one -- it's fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully written!

I was turned on from the first, I loved the hot kissing and what it did for his libido.

Love to find a man to enjoy hot passionate kissing. ampmiami1@live.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I am so hot for cock.

Older men sucked me as a teen and then at 19 I sucked a beautiful big cock. I was addicted. I did not swallow until 31 and did not get fucked until 48 but once I did let a man fuck me I liked it and now really always want it. Why did I wait? I was married to a very sexy woman- still am. Yet I cruise for man sex all the time. I just love a sexy cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved it

I think that this guy will want it so bad that he may leave his wife. he went from being straight to a cock slut in such a short time, even getting fucked and loving it. yea, either he will leave his wife or she will leave him because I think that he will be hunting cocks not pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I married, but gay

Even though I'm married all I can think about is kissing, sucking, swallowing cum, and ffucking my gay lover. I am in love with another married man too

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So fucking hot

This had to be the hottest sexiest story I've read on Literotica. I sucked many cocks when I was married and loved the silky feeling of a hard cock sliding between my lips until I finally swallowed their hot creamy loads. A couple of weeks after my divorce I hooked up with a guy through Craigslist. It was so hot kissing another man. I sucked his 8" cock so slow until he came in my mouth. He was still hard as I got on the bed with my ass in the air as he moved up behind me. This was the first time I'd been fucked since I was 12. He fucked me in countless positions for about two hours. Nothing is better than a hard cock over a wet pussy any day.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Hot second part too.Loved it and edged to it all.Thank you.More please

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

oh that wash so lovly!!!!

Iwant that kind of tratment giveng to me i know i will love it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous