All Comments on 'What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 11'

by ILienBagby

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Mrs. Huffman is the winner.

Harold hasn't been able to advance his plans. She was already vocal, he just redirected it slightly.

OldComputerHandOldComputerHandover 13 years ago
Just can't quit, can you?

... and I approve. I can tell from your own previous comments that feedback is both important to you (duh!), and somewhat (?!) less than you would like. I can't make up for all the other "lurkers" who scoop up stories like this without even saying "Thanks!", but I can at least do my part, so ...

Thanks! Thanks for this story, and for your others. Thanks for hanging in there and not giving up.

BTW: Mrs. Huffman is the winner. And so are we.

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 13 years ago
Win Win

I think that across the whole story arc (which i have just finished reading in one go - phew!) Mrs H is profoundly changed by Harold, but he is changed by her - the fact he drove hundreds of miles to see her suggests something. Equal winners and losers I think, because (and this is not a criticism of the story - well paced and written) I think Harold is despicable and I feel quite sorry for her - I'm an old romantic, and there isn't much romance in either of their lives. In the end they are both pretty twisted, and co-dependent dysfunctionals.

Thanks for the story though - some very hot scenes well written, and interesting twists

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous