What an Exciting Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're riding together toward the conclusion we've long anticipated and it is everything we built it up to be in our minds. She has both hands on her breasts now. My left arm is supporting her torso while my right hand works feverishly on her clit. "Don't stop," she commands. "Don't you fucking stop!" We keep going at this pace until I feel I cannot hold out any longer. "I'm coming!" I hear her scream into the stormy sky as she begins to shudder, her pussy contracting around my member as I continue to slam into her from behind. Her contracting pussy sends me over the edge, and I'm coming along with her. I'm still holding her with my left arm as she rides out her orgasm to her full enjoyment.

Eventually we come to our senses. I pop open the trunk and dig out two blankets I keep for emergencies. We wrap them around ourselves and get back into the car.

"Well, that was...unexpected," Alice says.

"Yes," I reply. "I always imagined our first time together would be in a more conventional location. Still, I'm not complaining. After the way you teased me tonight, I don't think I could have driven home safely. Thank you for making the trip to see my game."

"I'm glad I remembered to toss my bag in the backseat while you were packing away your gear. I've a few items in there I would have hated to get wet this early in the weekend."

"Oh?" I ask, "Anything you'd like to tell me about?"

"Let's get to your place, so I can show you instead."

12