All Comments on 'What are Friends For?'

by Yossarian67

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very well written

A great combination: interesting idea, good character development, and veyr erotic sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting idea

But the sex lost its eroticism once the threesome started. I don't know why, it just did.

Also, W-A-I-S-T is where you wear a belt. W-A-S-T-E is trash.

Cryin_ManCryin_Manover 10 years ago
Promising but...

It started well but soon became unrealistic. He probably has 10 inches? Well of course he does. Both ladies are virgins and shaved? Naturally. A shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

please do another chapter i really loved the way u wrote this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

please write a second Story

Keira must loose her virginity too

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
interesting premise,

but could only occur in an alternative universe.

Yossarian67Yossarian67over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for the kind comments and feedback. I am proud of this story, but I also think it's the most flawed of my submissions. It is based on a true story. An ex-coworker of mine really did lose her virginity to her friend's boyfriend at the request of her friend, and the friend was in the room with them when it happened.

That circumstance is crazy and sexy enough as is. The flourishes I added to the story I think detract more than they add. If you enjoyed this one please check out my other stories. They're a bit different from this, but I feel they're better written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay for a fictional story

But drop the "this is true" bit. It does nothing for the story line and no one believes you. You're on the world wide web on a porn site. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. As for the story itself, a bit sophmoric but not a bad read. Could use some better dialogue and you need to pay attention to how you shift from one persons words to anothers.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
do keira and jim get together or does grace

good story, but what happened/

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Did he get to fuck Grace every day?

Did he get toe eat Grace's pussy and make out. Did Kiera and Jim stay together and fuck? Enjoyed the story. Would like a follow-up or ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unrealistic to focus on so much pain and blood, it's almost never anything like that. Most women break their hymen before sex but even if they don't.

SkaamPlaasMeisieSkaamPlaasMeisieover 1 year ago

Hot story - 5 stars.

One thing though. A virgin's hymen is at the entrance to her vagina. You'll have to break through the hymen in order to get into the vagina.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

This could have been super hot, but a couple if things marred it.

.

The first is, as people mentioned, that's not where the Hymen is or how it works. The amount of blood is also ludicrous.

.

Second, Jim comes across as kind of a dick. He doesn't seem very likeable. Neither does Keira, honestly. It's fine for her to be kissing and going down on grace, but not for Jim? Just because it's girls doesn't mean, doesn't mean it's not cheating.

.

Finally, the ending left things hanging. Its alluded to thst they repeated this while keiras parents were away, but as things stand, its nkt really sustainable. Do they basically wnd up in a three way relationship, or does keira keep grace separated from jim? Because thats already eroding. Correcting these issues would make it a 5, but as is, only 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous