What Are Friends For?

Story Info
Cara moves in from the sidelines.
6.9k words
4.31
5.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story revolves around cheating and similar themes. If you're not into this, I doubt you are going to like the story.

'OMG Cara! I think Steph and Mike are having sex on our bed.' I read the text from Peter, my boyfriend, on my phone. My heart skipped a beat. I thought he was asleep on the couch after passing out. I went quiet and stopped any movement on the bed.

My mind rewound back a few hours earlier to when I was watching him lose a drinking game badly in our apartment as our night of quiet drinks with a few friends got messy. The last time I saw him, he was completely out to it on the couch. I didn't think that was that long ago. I was panicking on the inside. Wondering what had woken him up and what he had heard exactly.

I stayed frozen, wondering what to do.

'How far away are you?' I read the next message off my phone as the three dots shimmered ominously underneath. 'Andrew said you and Patrick went to find some more alcohol.'

I relaxed slightly, knowing I might have an escape route care of Andrew, who I guessed was still out there.

My attention was diverted elsewhere for a bit. When I looked back at my phone, my reply was there, not typed by me. 'OMG, seriously? Steph is such a slut. Wait till I get home babe. I will be there soon.' There were way more emojis at the end than usual, I wondered if Peter would notice. Probably not in his drunken state. I looked up at Steph as she grinned at me wickedly with my phone in her hand.

She seemed very unfazed by this development, almost like she was enjoying it more. I figured this was her territory. I had completely lost count of how many guys she had hooked up with while her boyfriend was back home, hanging out with the boys or at another party. Hell, I was even there the night she fucked someone else in the backroom of the party house while her boyfriend was chugging beers out front. She would even show me vids on her phone of what she and her hook ups would get up to. Of course, I would squeal out how yuck it was that she was showing me, But I still watched to the end hiding the fact it was turning me on.

Mike wasn't any better. It was an open secret that he played a round, a lot. He had been doing it since college according to Peter. He was so macho, like a typical jock. It wasn't surprising that he wanted to do it, but it was surprising girls went along with it. I couldn't explain it even after him and I had a few drunkenly hushed conversations about his escapades. Hindsight suggested this may have betrayed my interest and intrigue in his stories.

So, with Mike's girlfriend back home with family and Steph's boyfriend out of town with work, I knew that things could get raunchy in our apartment. Mike and Steph had been flirting since they first met through Peter and I six months ago, despite Peter's reluctance. He knew what Mike was like. He just didn't quite know that Steph was as bad. What I didn't know was how Peter might react if Mike and Steph started going at it. I was kind of curious to find out.

But I didn't expect things to quite turn out like this. I had no idea that me occupying the periphery to their behavior would lead to this.

Sure, I had never seriously tried to stop Steph from doing it and maybe kind of encouraged it by saying how cute some of the guys were in the bars giving her attention. And then I would dance along with her and some random guys before her and one of the guys continued on somewhere more private. I would return home to my own bed and a waiting boyfriend. My faithfulness would give me a sense of relief but at the expense of my excitement.

Then I would get the texts from Steph the next day saying how I missed out and the guy whose name she couldn't remember's roommate was really into me. My heart rate would climb, my body would heat up and my mind would race with the excitement back.

But something was obviously different tonight. And the turning point seemed to be when, only a few hours ago, the music got pumped up and Steph dragged me into the middle of the room to dance with her and Mike.

I happily danced along. Nothing particularly different. Sure, Peter was there but he had seen me dance with guys before and never really seemed to mind. I did keep an eye on him as we danced. He was taking shot after shot as he lost every round of whatever game he was playing with the other two guys there, Andrew and Patrick.

Quite a few songs, and more than a few shots for Peter, later, he stumbled to the couch and passed out. Dead to the world. Steph grabbed me and had a sly grin on her face. Then pushed me into Mike who wasn't shy about putting his hands on me. Even with Peter a few feet away. Ok, this was all kind of new but not miles away from what I would do in the clubs.

As Peter continued his best impression of a log on the couch, Patrick decided it was time to split and return to the apartment he shared with his fiancé. He gave us all a smile as he left, before looking at Peter and then telling us all to have fun in a tone that sounded both encouraging and mischievous, Andrew seemed content enough on his phone as he leant against our kitchen counter with beer in hand. Mike and Steph continued to let the dancing get raunchier. Steph was grinding into Mike while he proudly showed off his bulging crotch.

Andrew and I were the different sides of a coin, and I wasn't surprised he stayed. We chatted a few times about Mike and Steph's respective adventures and what he had done to help Mike and I had done to help Steph. I could tell by the details he mentioned that there was a little bit more in it than just being a friend to Mike and I could sense by the smirks he gave me, I had given away some of my secret motives in helping Steph. But he never showed much interest in a more active role in the activities, just watching on.

I kept walking the tightrope, like I had done many a times before. Spectating in this world while depravity and immorality takes hold right next to me. Steph leaned into me. "So, is it time for you to finally stop being a passenger? Stop living vicariously through me? Stop holding out?" She whispered.

I recoiled deliberately, trying to emphasize my shock. But I couldn't deny the sensation her intimation had caused in my body or where her words had sent my mind racing towards. I looked over at Peter again. The fact that he was right there, so close to us, right there while the intrusive thoughts of debauchery and pleasure were swirling through me. The sight of him did nothing to calm me. Instead, him being right there while my mind raced, going through every night that I chose to be good instead of having fun, made my thoughts more intense. I could feel myself starting to do some crazy rationalizations. He should have been able to handle his alcohol, he should be grateful I stayed faithful all those other times, he should be glad he's not with Steph and have everyone know his girlfriend is a slut. I was getting more and more turned on as I looked at him but only because he had passed out.

I must have been in a bit of a daze because I jumped a little when I felt a hand on my arm. It was Andrew giving me a top up in my glass. He just smiled at me and then looked at Peter, then at Mike and Steph. "Hope you're having fun, Cara."

Steph changed the music to the particularly dirty style of female hip hop. She came back to the middle of the room with her short dress hiked up over her hips, proudly showing us the black lace thong she was wearing. Exhibitionism wasn't anything out of the ordinary for her, if anything she had kept decent for longer than usual. Mike quickly showed his appreciation by moving up behind her and pulling her hips against his bulge.

Then Mike looked at me, expecting me to do something similar to Steph. Fortunately, I was wearing jeans and the practicalities saved me. As turned on as I was, there was no way I was anywhere near Steph's level. But the puppy dog expression Mike gave me, well-practiced I'm sure, compelled me to a compromise. So, I offered Mike my still clothed ass to grind against. And he happily took the opportunity,

I swayed my hips as I looked at Peter as he slept, blissfully ignorant of the debauchery that was unfolding in his apartment. As Mike's crotch ground into my ass, I felt myself getting more and more turned on.

The songs kept getting more risqué and Andrew topped up my drink a few more times, before there was a break in the music. "You know we could continue this in your bedroom." Steph whispered in my ear.

"Well, you two can go ahead. I don't mind." I whispered back. My vicarious arousal outweighed my desire to sleep in a clean bed tonight. I guessed I could just chew the fat with Andrew while they did it. Subtly and amateurishly psychoanalyzing this weird dynamic we both had seemed to fallen into as cheating enablers.

"It's more fun with three." Steph whispered as her hand grabbed mine. "Like you can just watch if you want."

I looked over my shoulder at Mike. I could see the hunger in his eyes and his attention focusing on me much more than Steph. He smiled at me. It was intense without being scary. I was more turned on than I had ever been while out with Steph. I felt my juices flow as I thought of being in the same room as them. My boyfriend passed out drunk on the couch excited me more than scared me.

The excitement coursing through my body meant I did nothing to protest or dismiss the idea. Instead, I just pushed back into Mike even harder. Steph then pulled the straps of her dress down. The structured front of her dress quickly gave way, and her breasts were out in no time. Right in front of me and Mike. My only response was to bite my lip.

The sexual energy and tension seemed to transport us towards the bedroom without much conscious movement. Reality only briefly came back when Andrew told us to have fun as he lifted up his beer and said not to worry, he would keep an eye on Peter. I looked at him. A little confused and a little hesitant. We were supposed to be the steady hands, almost like chaperones, the untempted. He was showing no sign of giving up on his priest like vow of cheating celibacy. He was unfazed by Steph's raunchiness or the alcohol or being in our apartment. But here I was, in my apartment, with my boyfriend on the couch, starting to cross the line, giving up on the nonexistent oath I never actually took. "It's fine, Cara. Just enjoy it. It's just a bit of fun." Andrew said. Mike and Steph answered with a laugh. My only answer was a moan as I felt Mike grab me a little tighter and guide me away.

Then we were in the room. Steph's hand moved down to her thong and pulled it to the side as she stood next to the bed. I was waiting for her and Mike to get to it.

"You know fucking Mike would be fun. But you fucking Mike while Peter is passed out on your couch would be fucking amazing." Steph said.

"What?" I said even though I meant to say no. "I can't cheat on Peter. Not while he's out there."

Then I realized that Mike was still right behind me, pushing up against me and I was still swaying my hips to the music that was playing through into the bedroom. The music that got quieter when Steph moved over and shut the door.

"Oh Cara, don't be such a bore. Of course, you can, it's like super easy. And, well, you and I know you want to." Steph insisted. "And like who better to do it with than his old college buddy."

"No. I'm not like you." I protested but without making any attempt to move.

"No, you're not. But you really want to be." She said with a mocking tone as she walked past me and hopped onto the bed. "I know how turned on you have gotten by all the stories I tell you. You probably think about them when you and Peter fuck. Maybe you even get yourself off thinking about them." She says in a tone more bitchy than normal.

I was offended not because it was lies, more that it was true. But the allegations did nothing to my arousal except make it more intense. Which got worse when I felt Mike take his t shirt off behind me and throw it onto the bed. Then I felt his muscular bare chest rub against my bare shoulders as his hands went to my hips and pulled me even harder back against him. My hands almost automatically went back behind me and rested on his hips.

"But what if Peter wakes up?" I asked feebly. It was less a protest and more a concern I was wondering how to solve.

"Oh babe. Don't worry. Did you see how many shots he had? He will be out like a light until the morning." Steph said.

Mike's hips swayed to the music coming through the wall and my hips continued to join him. His hand then moved to mine, grabbing it and moving it to his hard abs. A moan escaped my mouth as I felt his hard, muscular abs. My hand then dropped to the top of his jeans.

"At least take a look at what he's got to offer, babe." Steph said.

Before my mind had successfully rationalized that unbuckling his jeans wasn't anywhere near actual cheating, my other hand had already moved in, and I had unbuckled his jeans and pushed them down his legs.

Steph grabbed me and pulled me towards the bed, spinning me around so I could see Mike, shirtless, with his jeans down his thighs and a very significant bulge in his briefs.my eyes were locked on that as he pulled his briefs down and let his cock spring out.

"Oh fuck" I gasped involuntarily as I saw the huge cock bounce around.

"It's way bigger than Peter's I bet." Steph said. "And I bet it would feel way better too. Do you really just wanna give up and have to watch Mike fuck me or are you finally gonna have some proper fun." Steph teased as she grabbed me. "Why don't you just take these off?" she said tugging at my jeans.

I looked at her and then back at Mike. He was totally naked now and just standing above us next to the bed. I looked back at Steph. My mind was racing. Then Steph pushed my shoulders down causing me to land on my back onto the bed. The momentum caused my legs to spring up and, without thinking, I used the position to start to take off my jeans.

I pushed my jeans down my thighs before Steph grabbed them and pulled them all the way off leaving me in only my black thong and my white crop top. My legs dropped to either side as I looked between them up to Mike and his rock-hard cock.

"So, you wanna be a player or a spectator?' Steph asked me.

I was transfixed by his cock. My mind can barely function. "Player." I said without consciously thinking.

"Mmmm. Good girl." Steph says. "So, you won't be needing these then." Steph says as she grabs the waist band of my thong tightly and yanked it hard. It snapped easily as she ripped it away and threw it on the floor.

Mike then moved onto the bed, moving up between my legs. He had his hand on his cock.

"Wait. No. We can't. I'm not on the pill. You need to wear protection." I stammered out.

Mike shrugged his shoulders at me confirming he didn't carry anything of the sort. I looked at Steph and she also shrugged.

"It will be ok. Mike's fine." Steph said in an attempt to move things along.

"No. I can't. I don't even have sex with Peter without protection." I responded.

"Seriously?" Steph asked incredulously before she opened the drawer on the bedside table and found some of Peter's condoms. "Ummm. Yea, I don't know if these will fit Mike, hun." she said with a snigger.

Steph handed it to Mike, and he ripped open the packaging. He struggled for a while to get it on. "Oh shit, That's a tight fit." Steph said laughing as she knelt next to Mike. I looked over to her and saw that she was rubbing her own clit while she watched Mike struggle.

As Mike continued to try and get the small latex sheath over his impressive cock, Steph moved her hand to my pussy and ran her fingers along my slit. I instinctively closed my legs in shock, but Steph just pulled my knee down, spreading my legs back open again as she smirked at me.

"Mike's cock is massive, huh." Steph teased. "I bet it's a lot bigger than Peter's. He's gonna stretch your tight pussy, babe."

I nodded in agreement without really thinking about it while a moan escaped my mouth. Steph continued to rub along my swollen lips.

"I think you're gonna be too tight for Mike's big cock babe. He might need to help get you ready with his amazing tongue." Steph whispered before looking over at Mike.

Mike moved down the bd and I felt his hands grab the tops of my thighs as he spread my legs apart further. I felt his breath as he moved his head closer. I squirmed and moaned more in anticipation.

"Do you want Mike to eat your pussy, Slut?" Steph asked. Her tone more menacing than before. It jerked my attention out of the moment. I thought about Peter on the couch in the living room. I thought about how wrong and bad this was, I thought about what this might turn me into. Did I want to turn into Steph?

I sat up on my elbows before my hand moved down to Mike's head to hold him back from reaching my pussy, I looked up at Steph. Her thong was pulled to the side, and she was rubbing herself even harder.

"You know you want this, Cara." Steph whispered as she leaned over closer to me. Her face mere inches away. We hadn't been so close since those cliché nights in college without the guys around. "You will love it so much. Trust me, it's gonna be so good."

My mind raced through all my previous thoughts again but with a slightly different outlook. As I thought about Peter asleep on the couch, I felt an ache deep in my pussy. As I thought about tumbling down the slippery slope towards Steph, my heart raced. As I thought about how risky this was and what people might think of me, another moan escaped my lips.

In unison, my hand pulled away from Mike's head as my arm returned to my side while my head pushed forward. My lips touched Steph's just as I felt Mike's tongue touch my pussy.

Mike's tongue felt so good. He was delicate and controlled, yet forceful and persistent in perfect proportions.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck. Yeeeeesssss. Fuck." I moaned. The sensation was so intense. I had never been eaten out this good before.

Steph kissed me hard as Mike got to work. Soon my hand returned to the back of Mike's head. Instead of pushing away, I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him against my pelvic bone as I grinded my hips against his face.

Steph then pulled away, giving me a devilish smirk before she surveyed Mike's efforts on my pussy.

"Fuck. Fuck That's so good Mike. Oh fuck. You're gonna make me cum." I said, surprising myself and probably him. His skill and my pent-up sexual tension sending me to the edge so quickly. Steph just giggled while Mike increased the intensity just enough to bring me right to the brink. I moaned louder, losing all control.

"OH MY GOD! Fuuuuuucccckkkk." I cried out, a lot louder than I should have. "OHHHH YESSSSSS." I screamed as my body succumbed to Mike's tongue. My whole body began shaking as my orgasm flooded through my whole body. My thighs squeezed against Mike's head as jolts of intense pleasure coursed from my pussy through my body,

Eventually the quivering and the shaking subsided. My breathing slowly returned to normal. And that's when Steph showed me my own phone and the message from Peter. The one accusing Mike and Steph of defiling our bed. I looked down at Mike then at Steph. Neither of them showed a single sign of concern. Steph was just smiling while I could tell Mike was focused solely on one thing.

As my orgasm went away, my panic started to rise, but still not as much as my rationale mind might have expected. Steph showed me the phone and her response on my behalf telling him I was on my way back. 'Ha-ha. I thought she was your best friend. I think they might have finished anyway. Ok babe. See you soon.' Peter replied.

But we hadn't finished and my concern for the situation was less than my horniness. In fact, the first seemed to be feeding the second. Mike moved up the bed. I looked down and saw his cock was still big and hard and wrapped in the condom. I was expecting the fear and panic to keep rising. My boyfriend was awake and right outside the bedroom. Instead, my body tensed in anticipation.

12