What Are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike pushed my thighs apart with his arms as he got in position on top of me. He paused right in position. His cock was primed right at the entrance of my pussy. We looked at each other, the tension building until he leaned down and kissed me hard. His tongue pushed deep into my mouth. This was something Peter would never do. The novelty and the taste of me on his lips and tongue made me moan.

Then I felt the head of his cock push against me. It felt so huge, but my sexual appetite had only grown, and my pussy was hungry for it. He pushed in harder, and I felt the head burst through my opening. I moaned out again. Mike joined me with a more rugged grunt as he went deeper inside me. He effortlessly and talentedly picked up the pace. There was none of the awkwardness I experienced with Peter or other guys as they clumsily find some kind of rhythm. Mike was very talented at fucking, clearly.

Steph showed me my phone again. 'I was wrong. Sounds like they are at it again.' Peter's message read. I gave her a satisfied and mischievous smirk.

"You know this would be even hotter if you teased Peter a bit." Steph whispered to me. "You should moan out loud and tell Mike how good he is. Remember, he thinks it's me Mike's fucking."

I stared at her disbelieving. There was no way I could do that. It was too risky. But the next time Mike went in all the way in me, I moaned out even louder. My body liked Steph's idea.

"Oh yes Mike. Fuck that feels so good." I moaned out tentatively, sounding slightly awkward as I disguised my voice,

"Don't worry." Steph whispered again. "We sound similar enough and he won't be able to tell through the wall, especially since he is so drunk."

She was right. Our friends often confused us for each other when we were talking. This was the encouragement I needed to resume my vocal performance.

"Oh, fuck yes Mike. Fuck your cock is so good." I purred in my normal tone. I was rewarded with Mike slamming into me even harder while Steph moaned quietly as she knelt on the bed beside me and worked harder on her own clit. "Oh, fuck yes Mike. Fuck. I want you to fuck me doggystyle. Mmmmm. Fuck me from behind Mike." I moaned out loud.

Mike did exactly as I asked and roughly got me into position on all fours. I looked over my shoulder at him as he got into position. I felt his cock push up against my slit only for a split second before he was back inside me. He was back at pace before I knew it and we got our rhythm back by the third revolution of his hips.

The bed started to creak and groan as Mike picked up the pace. The sound of thighs slapping together filled my room and surely made the short trip through the walls to the living room for Peter to hear. This was followed by the much louder sound of our headboard hitting the wall as Mike rammed me into the top of the bed.

"Oh, fuck yes, Mike. Fuck." I cried out as he kept slamming into me.

"Tell him how much better his cock is compared to your boyfriend's." Steph teased quietly as she leaned back over towards me. I looked at her incredulously. But then Mike slammed into me even harder. His cock made me feel so full. Then he grabbed my hair and roughly pulled it back, causing my head to snap back and my shoulders and back to arch. I had never had a fucking this intense, certainly not from Peter. My whole body was on fire, and it felt amazing.

"Oh fuck. Fuck Mike. OH GOD." I cried out as the rational part of my brain melted away. "Oh fuck. Your cock is so good, Mike. It's so big. So much bigger than my boyfriend's. You're so much better at fucking me than him." I purred loudly. This seemed to keep Mike happy as he managed to pound me even harder while pulling my hair tighter,

As the fucking continued, Steph put my phone in front of my face. It was hard to steady myself enough to read it, but I finally managed to 'OMG babe. Mike and Steph are going crazy. Honestly, the words out of her mouth. Her poor boyfriend. And our poor bed.' The message ended. Then another one popped in. 'Andrew is finding it hilarious.'

I don't know whether it was reading the message or that Mike seemed to be fucking me with more intensity. The tension in my body went up another level and I cried out even louder. It was so much that I needed a change. "Let me ride you." I said as I started to get more control of myself and the situation.

Mike was obviously keen on the idea and pulled out and lay down on the bed. There was no hesitation from me as I climbed on him and positioned myself right above his cock. I grabbed a hold of it as I guided it into me, lowering myself down slowly as I took control.

I looked over to Steph, maybe slightly curious on whether she was approving of my increased enthusiasm for our antics. I almost yelled out when I noticed that she was holding my phone up in front of her on its side. Her smirk even more devilish as she continued to rub herself off with her other hand.

I used my eyes and mouth to silently convey my shock and demand for her to stop filming me. But I suddenly felt Mike's hands grab onto my waist firmly. I realized for a split second that I was halfway down his cock when I had abruptly stopped. His impatience took over and he pulled me down right as he drove his hips up. His cock going in as deep as ever, distracting me from my phone.

I moaned out as I took control of the pace and the depth, moving Mike's hands from my wait to my tits. I continued to moan as I increased the pace. I arched my back and gyrated my hips to give him a much better cowgirl experience than I had ever given Peter. I guess I felt he deserved it. His cock definitely did.

After a minute or so, I was fucking him full bore. I slammed up and down on his cock as hard as I could. I was moaning even louder but being drowned out by the creaking and squeaking of the bed that was getting punished harder than my pussy.

That's when I felt something different, especially when I slammed right down, and my pussy took his whole cock. My mind wound back moments and I wondered if I heard some kind of popping or ripping sound. I lifted up slowly, stopping the fucking but leaving the tip of his cock in me. I reached behind me and felt around the base of his cock. Sure enough, the bunched-up condom was stuck there.

"Fuck. The condom broke" I said loudly with alarm. I looked over at Steph in a moment of panic. But her eyes were wide with glee, and she seemed to just rub herself harder and faster. Then I looked down at Mike who didn't show any concern towards the condom situation. Instead, I felt his hips trying to drive up to restore the rhythm. Again, the panic fed my horniness. Instantly his cock felt better inside of me as he fucked me raw. I felt jolts of pleasure through my whole body as my mind processed what I was letting Mike do to me. Something that peter was forbidden from.

"Don't worry, babe." Steph whispered. "Mike will pull out. Just keep going."

There is no way I should have taken Steph's assurances. I never had before. She was a fun friend, pretty much my best friend but she's not someone you'd trust with your cat for a weekend, let alone underwriting the good sense of a guy who was cheating on his girlfriend with a girl whose boyfriend was in the next room. But my body, especially my pussy, wanted to agree with Steph and that meant I got back to work and started riding his cock again.

The intensity went up a couple of notches as every part of my body was turned on and feeling the intensity of the fucking, While Mike also seemed to enjoy the new freedom his cock had. Groaning louder and thrusting up harder into me.

Steph moved closer and I noticed the phone was now down. She leaned in and kissed me as I slowed my fucking of Mike a little to return the kiss. I purred into Steph as my body got closer and closer to the edge. I told her that I didn't think I could hold on much longer.

Mike grabbed my hips and flipped me over onto the bed. I gave a playful little squeal.

Mike returned to the original position we started in but this time he hooked his arms under my legs, making them hook over his shoulders as he pressed down on me. I felt his weight press down on me as his cock seemed to effortlessly find its way to my pussy without the need for any guidance.

"Oh, fuck yes." I moaned as his cock went in deep. I felt my eyes almost roll back as the position and the weight of him made his cock go in even deeper.

He quickly picked up the pace and I quickly got right to the edge again. I was making all sorts of new noises along with the bed as both of us happily and loudly took the punishment of Mike's hard fucking.

"Oh fuck. Fuck I'm close." I moaned breathlessly. Mike went even harder and a little faster.

"Fuck babe. Mike is close to cumming. Fuck you two might cum at the same time. Fuck that would be so hot." Steph moaned. I looked at her out of the corner of my eye. Her face was flushed. She was working her clit furiously. "Fuck. We might all cum at the same time. Fuck that would be hot" she said, also running out of breath.

I was getting closer and closer. I couldn't think at all, let alone think straight.

"Doesn't Mike's raw cock feel amazing." Steph moaned. My head nodded in furious agreement. "But he might pull out at any moment. Don't let him pull out of you until you cum babe.

A different kind of panic came over me. The panic of being stranded on the edge like this. "Oh fuck no. Don't stop. Keep going." I pleaded. "I'm close. I'm so fucking close." Without thinking, I splayed my legs to the side and let them fall off his shoulders and down his arms before I lifted them back up and wrapped them around his waist so I could hold him there until I came.

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD. FUCK. Oh Mike. I'm so fucking close." I cried.

"Oh, fuck yes. So is Mike, babe." Steph moaned. "I can tell. Oh my god you two are going to cum together. That's so hot. Tell him how much you want him to cum with you. Tell him how much you want to be rewarded with his thick seed. Tell him, babe. It will make you cum harder than ever." Steph moaned out loudly but was still drowned out by Mike's grunting and my squealing. "And he cums so much. Like more than I can swallow,"

"Oh, fuck yes, Mike. Fuck. Cum with me. Fuck yes." I squealed loud enough for our neighbors let alone the audience in the living room. "Fuck yes cum in me. I want you to shoot your big load in me." I begged far more naturally than I should have. "Yes. Fuck yes. Pump into me. Shoot your seed into me." I cried as my legs wrapped even tighter around him. I felt his cock swell slightly.

"Fuck yes. I'm cumming." a voice came over the top of us. I saw out of my peripheral vision Steph's head snap back as her whole body was quivering and shuddering. In response I felt my own body tip over and started to violently shake right when Mike pushed as hard as ever into me and stopped. Loud grunting came from him as I felt his cock pulse in me as he unloaded deep inside.

The most intense orgasm of my life continued to wreak havoc through my body for some time. Eventually my quivering subsided from my arms and legs, before finally finishing in my pussy. My breath returned to normal, and I had a moment for my head and my mind to reorientate back.

Steph collapsed next to me and then leaned in to kiss me again as Mike held his position on top and was still inside me.

"Oh fuck. That was the hottest thing ever." Steph whispered playfully. "I can't believe you finally had some proper fun. And right while Peter was right outside having to listen to ever part."

Steph's comment did bring my mind back to reality but there was no sense of panic in my body or my mind. I giggled a little as I kissed her back. Then I looked up at Mike and smiled. I finally unwrapped my legs from his waist to release him.

"OH MY GOD. That was the best fucking I have ever had." I said, deliberately louder than I needed to. Mike just smirked at me as he pulled out. Straight away I felt his cum lean out of me and run down me onto the bed. I just smirked back at Mike, moaning with satisfaction.

But with Mike's cock out of me and my thinking finally getting back on track, a sense of anxiousness gripped me as I more fully surveyed the situation.

"Oh shit. What do we do now?" I whispered, realizing there was no way Peter had gone back to sleep and would be sitting up right next to Andrew in the living room, which was right outside the bedroom I was trapped in.

"Oh, don't even worry." Steph replied.

'Babe. Can you come down and get me. I left my keys behind, and the intercom isn't working again.' Steph messaged Peter on my phone and showed me.

Moments later, we heard the front door open and close. Mike, Steph, and I all got our outfits back together and looked presentable. Well except, I wasn't wearing any underwear. I looked at my ripped thong on the floor but just shrugged and left it there. It died for a worthy cause.

"Oh shit" I said suddenly. "Peter is expecting me to be downstairs."

"Jesus, Cara." Steph said. "Is this like your first time or something." She teased as she held up my phone. 'Sorry babe, one of the neighbors let me in the other entrance, I came up the back lift. I'm back inside.' My text to Peter, care of Steph, read.

By the time Peter returned, Steph and I were in the kitchen while Mike and Andrew were on the other side of the high kitchen counter. Mike and Andrew gave him a cheer as he came in and stood next to them. Peter obviously couldn't tell what Mike and Andrew were really laughing at. The bewilderment on his face seemed to wonder why we weren't all laughing at Mike and Steph's expense.

The awkwardness of the scene was downplayed unconsciously and there wasn't much to give away the true extent of the debauchery that had just played out. Well one of the few hints was Steph with her hand down my jeans that she had unbuttoned and pulled down slightly. As Peter took turns giving her and Mike evil stares, Steph subtly fingered my pussy as I felt Mike's cum continue to leak out. Fortunately, the kitchen counter was high enough to keep that little detail hidden.

With Peter wide awake now, the fun seemed to be over. Mike, Steph, and Andrew all made tracks, getting all in one uber apparently. Which was curious since Mike and Steph lived in opposite directions.

Once our visitors departed, the adrenaline of the night's activities finally wore off and left me exhausted. I headed to our room, bypassing any of the general mess in our kitchen and living room after a night of drinking and other things. Peter dutifully followed close behind.

As we got into our bedroom, the smell of sex and the sight of the punished bed hit. "God, they really had fun in here didn't they. I can't believe Steph, she's so outrageous." I said genuinely but for different reasons than Peter who was nodding along in strong agreement with my assessment. "Ummm. Sorry babe, I really can't be bothered changing the sheets though. Do you mind if we do it in the morning?" I asked sweetly, my voice with almost no energy. I could see the disgust on Peter's face. I wondered if he was going to make a big deal out of it, but he's not one to argue, especially when I pout and ask nicely.

I brushed my teeth in our ensuite and then quickly put on my pajamas, hoping he didn't see my lack of underwear which would have been suspicious.

I was lying on the roughed-up bed, almost out to it when Peter finished in the bathroom and walked back into the room.

"Oh Jesus Christ." Peter said with some alarm. "Steph left her thong in our room." I could hear his annoyance but couldn't be bothered caring until I saw him, through my narrowing eyes, bend over and take a closer look. "It's been ripped apart and, ummm... huh, I think you and Steph have matching underwear." I wasn't even close to panicking anymore. Peter reminding me of my sacrificial underwear made me squeeze my thighs together and let out a soft moan of remembrance.

As I laid with my head on the pillow, my eyes now closed, I didn't even try to explain or confirm Steph's ownership of the offending item. "Hmmmm. That's funny." I murmured out as my mind drifted off before any further questioning could take place or the penny in Peter's head dropped.

12