What are Friends For?

Story Info
Best Friend + Boyfriend = Epic Threesome.
7.3k words
4.61
25.4k
21

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 of a new story featuring Sarah and Mark and introducing Sarah's friend Jess -- set late summer 2020, a few months after the previous trilogy.

For the first time in months, Jess felt hopeful. With lockdown lifted, she could finally go see her best friend Sarah in person again! Sarah had even got a whole week off work to spend time with her! She smiled nervously at the thought -- her and Sarah had lived in different cities ever since Uni -- Sarah in London and her up in Newcastle, and she hadn't been down to see her in over a year now! She hadn't even met Mark, Sarah's new boyfriend, who seemed to make her happier than any of the previous ones, and who Jess had only seen briefly over video chat.

That thought made her a bit sad -- Jess's boyfriend had ditched her basically the instant lockdown had hit -- making it pretty clear that she'd basically just been good for a shag and little else, and he had no interest in keeping things going just by video chat. Sadness was swiftly replaced by anger as she remembered the ex in question, Ryan, was now shacked up with his flatmate Leanne, someone Ryan had repeatedly assured her was 'just a friend'. Bastard! She'd vented to Sarah for weeks on the phone about that (apart from that one day she was smirking over Ryan's car being mysteriously crushed in the night -- something Sarah had joked about having seen to personally) but even though she was glad to be rid of the git, the betrayal still stung. Realising her stop had finally arrived, she grabbed her luggage and leapt off the train, knowing Sarah's place was only a short walk from Vauxhall tube station.

Meanwhile, Sarah was chatting with her boyfriend, who was busy unloading the VAST amount of alcohol him and Sarah had just been out to purchase. "I'm so excited for you two to finally meet," she said, beaming at him, before adding provocatively "just try not to drool too much over Jess's arse okay babe!"

Mark shot her a disparaging look while shaking his head -- his girlfriend loved toying with his thing for butts and would frequently trick him into checking out women in the street -- only to then pout about it and make him apologise later (usually by giving her a particularly thorough rimjob or getting his face sat on for hours). "Your arse is the only one I need babe, you know that," Mark said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh I know," Sarah replied, smirking "but Jess's butt is a work of art babe, even I'm tempted to go spelunking in that thing!" Mark laughed, rolling his eyes in disdain -- as a witch, Sarah COULD go spelunking in her friend's arse, or, as he knew from personal experience, shrink him down and make him do it! From the smirk Sarah was giving him, that thought seemed to have already occurred to her! Sarah smiled conspiratorially "don't worry Mark, you only get to be MY buttplug, no one else's -- besides, I have other plans for us three tonight."

Mark shuddered, though he wasn't sure if it was from anticipation or fear. Sarah had pulled so many surprises on him over the last few months: he'd been shrunk and used as a sextoy, fucked in the arse by his girlfriend with a cock she'd conjured overnight, and even duplicated so Sarah could get fucked by two boyfriends at once! Amazing as all those nights had been, he was wary of where her imagination would take her next. While Sarah's magic tricks were never permanent (much to his relief -- he wasn't sure his asshole could have taken it if Sarah had given herself a dick permanently!) she always kept her plans secret, so he never knew what to expect. He smiled to himself momentarily. At least it kept things fresh, he thought, and Sarah had only used her powers to act out their fantasies -- some of which he'd never imagined he'd ever get to try! He pulled himself out of his daze, noticing Sarah was still smirking at him, an evil grin on her face, which usually meant things were going to get very kinky, very fast. He just hoped Jess was ready for whatever she was cooking up!

Jess struggled into the ground floor of the apartment block, dragging her heavy suitcase behind her. Lugging it about on a hot summer's day had left her VERY sweaty, and she was looking forward to crashing on a sofa and cooling off with a drink (preferably a strong one!). She stopped to drop Sarah a text, then eased her backpack off so she could take a drink. Damn, she thought, I forgot how much warmer things can get down South! Newcastle might get the odd heatwave, but at least it tended to max out at like 30C up there! Gulping down her water, she fervently hoped Sarah's flat wasn't too warm -- she never slept well in heat. While she finished off the last of her water, she saw Mark come down the stairs to fetch her. She figured that it was just typical that this was how she looked the first time they met in person - she must look a right state, red-faced and sweating from all the heat!

Mark was certainly struck by Jess's appearance, but not for the reasons she thought. Jess was about the same height as he was, but with big, bushy brown hair, light brown eyes and smooth tawny skin, and, well, there was no way of avoiding it, Jess was a total knockout. Curvaceous, covered in sweat and wearing a tight crop top and baggy cargo shorts that barely covered her wide hips and thick arse, Jess really was a sight. Damn, thought Mark, her boyfriend really was an idiot to ditch a goddess like her! Worried he might be staring, Mark quickly recomposed himself and hurried over. "Hey Jess, good to meet you in person!" he said, pulling her into a quick hug. "Sarah's busy mixing up some cocktails so she sent me down to grab you."

"Great, I need some booze after that journey!" Jess said, sighing with obvious relief. After offering to take Jess's suitcase and being immediately caught off guard by its weight, Mark opted to show Jess to the lift instead of the stairs. "So how's it been living with Sarah?" Jess asked, knowing from uni how Sarah was always planning things and tended to take the lead in any flat she lived in.

"It's a hell of a ride being her boyfriend, but I'm definitely not complaining," Mark replied. "Its certainly never boring, you can say that much" he added, winking at Jess.

"Oh I can imagine" Jess replied salaciously, knowing from his tone EXACTLY what Mark meant. "Hopefully she doesn't wear you out too much!"

"Oh she wears me out every day -- and most nights," Mark answered, with a smile that told Jess that Sarah's sex drive was clearly as high as ever.

Laughing, Jess swatted Mark playfully on the shoulder "try not to daydream too much mister, I'm guessing this is our floor?" Mark, instantly red-faced, quickly showed Jess to the apartment, trying to ignore the semi in his trousers as he followed Jess inside.

Sarah and Jess immediately shrieked and drew each other into a very long hug, while Mark tactfully took Jess's bags to the spare room that they'd made up for her. He and Sarah had stretched their budget to near maximum to get a two bed, though thanks to the pandemic it was the first time a guest had actually taken advantage of this! That said, the expense wasn't wasted -- aside from nights where they just collapsed with each other post-sex, him and Sarah tended to sleep in separate rooms -- that way he slept better and she didn't get annoyed if he stayed up late gaming! Sarah had given up her room for Jess (it was slightly cooler as it caught less sun) and would be sharing with him for the next week. He smiled -- well, he was sure Sarah wouldn't mind -- he imagined she was already planning a sexy wake up call for tomorrow! Jess's bags deposited, Mark listened at the door - he could hear the two of them gossiping in the kitchen, and knowing it could be a while and not wanting to get in the way, disappeared into his room to read. He had a feeling he'd need his energy for whatever Sarah had planned for the evening!

An hour (and a few cocktails) later, Sarah and Jess had happily settled back into their old routine -- after catching up on their jobs (Sarah worked in marketing for a high-end chain, Jess as an editor at a publishing company) and family stuff, their chat swiftly moved onto more 'personal' stuff. Not wanting to go through all the stuff about Ryan again, Jess steered the conversation onto Mark instead "so you two seem like you're still in the honeymoon phase!" Jess teased, flashing a knowing look at Sarah before taking a sip what was now the third mojito Sarah had made for her.

"Well, when you're getting this pussy every night is it any wonder he's smitten?" Sarah said, laughing triumphantly as Jess nearly spat out her drink.

"Damn girl," Jess gasped, half-laughing while trying to suppress a cough "you haven't changed!"

Sarah smiled. "Of course I haven't -- and Mark is just such a great guy," she said, before leaning in and whispering in Jess's ear "not to mention I've never known anyone who eats arse as well as he does!"

This time Jess did spit out her drink, and it took a good couple of minutes (and a glass of water) for her to get her breath back and for Sarah to stop laughing.

"No filter, as always!", Jess said, in mock reproach, though secretly she wished she wished she could be as bold and upfront as Sarah was.

"Just because you've never had a tongue up there!" Sarah replied, smirking at how worked up this conversation was getting Jess.

"Yeah, because its weird, you perv!" giggled Jess. "I mean, what if I farted while a guy was back there -- I'd die of embarrassment!"

Sarah laughed at the thought. "Girl, if a guy goes back there, he's clearly willing to risk it -- besides, he should be honoured if a goddess like you let rip in his mouth!" she said, before bursting out laughing again at the shocked expression on Jess's face.

"Sarah!" she said, indignantly "I hope you've never done that to Mark!"

"Nah," Sarah replied "though it's fun to tease him with the threat of it when I'm sat on his face!"

Jess shook her head, shocked but loving how out there Sarah was about her sex life, which seemed to get kinkier every time she heard about it! After all, none of her exes had ever offered to eat her arse! Naturally that scumbag Ryan had tried to pressure her to try anal before, dickhead that he was. Now's there someone who deserves a fart to the mouth, Jess thought, with feeling. Turning back to Sarah, she struggled to form a reply. "I just don't think I could do it" she finally managed "I'd just feel so self-conscious if a guy was back there -- what if I wasn't clean? What if it felt weird? What if-"

"It actually felt good?" Sarah asked coyly, butting in as usual. "Trust me, there's nothing I like more than having Mark eat both my holes before he fucks me into the pillow!" That one seemed to leave Jess struggling for breath, she was laughing so

hard.

Tears in her eyes, Jess finally regained composure. "Damn girl, I can't." She smiled. "Though I'm glad you're finally getting some good dick!"

"I know!" Sarah said, triumphantly. "Eats pussy, eats arse, cuddles, cleans the flat without a fuss and can dick me down as good as anyone -- what more could a girl want?"

Jess smiled, partly out of happiness for her friend, but more so because she could see Mark looking VERY smug in the doorway behind her. Motioning for Jess to keep quiet, he snuck up behind Sarah and wrapped his arms around her chest, groping both her tits with his hands. "Well, that's good to hear babe!"

Sarah, momentarily shocked but clearly enjoying the attention, gasped before playfully swatting her boyfriend's hands away. "Easy tiger, nice of you to finally join us!"

"What can I say, my ears were burning!" Mark replied, winking at Jess.

Smiling Sarah got up and headed to the counter to get Mark a cocktail. Carefully checking that Mark and Jess were too busy chatting to notice, Sarah added a little extra from a vial she had stashed in her pocket. She'd spent the morning before their shopping trip whipping up a couple of potions -- one designed to lower inhibitions and another which was basically a strong aphrodisiac -- not to mention a performance enhancer for guys! Not that Mark's libido necessarily needed any encouragement, but given what she had in mind for tonight she wanted to make sure Mark and Jess were both relaxed and 'in the mood.' The potions wouldn't make either of them do stuff they didn't want to, but would help stop any nerves getting in the way -- the perfect tonic for a night of debauchery! Sarah just hoped she'd measured the dose right -- too much of the aphrodisiac and Mark would not just be horny, but stuck with one hell of a hard on for the next 24 hours -- and even a horny bastard like him might find that long uncomfortable! She'd slipped Jess both potions already, so she just needed to find the right way to kill time while they kicked in. Fortunately, she had just the idea in mind...

"Truth or Dare, really?" Jess asked about 10 minutes later, clearly both tipsy and bemused by the suggestion.

"Oh come on it will be fun!" Sarah replied. "Remember that time at uni when we got that rugby twat to suck on his ex's toes?"

Jess smiled at the memory as Mark stifled a bemused laugh -- from what she remembered the guy in question was always a lecherous bastard, and thoroughly deserved it after making a shy nerdy chick flash her tits despite her obvious discomfort. Fortunately after Sarah had made him do that, the girls in their block didn't take him seriously and kept on making kissy noises while thrusting their feet at him. The laddish twat had eventually buggered off to a different group after that. She'd always liked how Sarah seemed to get one over on people who were dicks in front of her -- especially laddish types!

"Well, its been a while but why not," Mark commented before finishing his drink, which immediately led Sarah to jump up and make them all another round of cocktails. Once she was done the three of them adjourned to the guest room where Jess was staying, Mark bringing along a case of ciders to keep the booze flowing.

"How do we choose who goes when?" Jess asked, giggling nervously -- knowing Sarah this would get interesting pretty quickly! Sarah whipped out an empty bottle as an answer, putting it in the middle of where the three were sitting.

"I'll start," Sarah announced "you get to pick the dare, or question, for whoever your spin lands on -- if you spin and get yourself the other two get to ask you something. We can rotate turns clockwise. You both got that?" She smiled as the pair nodded. "Let's start then"

Sarah's spin landed on Mark, who picked truth, so she jumped right in "what's your record for how many times you've jerked off in a day?"

Jess laughed as Mark looked to the heavens. "No mercy as ever babe," he said in mock reproach "but the answer is four!"

"Well Sarah said you were a horny bastard!" Jess said giggling.

Sarah smirked as she replied "He is, but I'm not complaining! Your turn babe."

Mark span and landed on Jess, who also picked truth. "Well, following on from that, what's the most orgasms you've ever had in a night Jess?"

"Jesus you two go straight in there don't you," Jess said, wincing slightly, before hesitantly replying "thing is, I've never really had one with a guy, so its just been when I've been by myself, so one."

"Really?" said Sarah, who was obviously surprised. "I thought you'd had a good time with a couple of those guys?"

"Oh I did," said Jess, smiling "but they never really focused on foreplay and as good as dick is, its never got me over the line by itself." Her smile faded. As fun as some of the nights with her exes had been, she did feel a bit awkward about never cumming during sex -- she'd faked a few of course, and the guys always seemed put out if she mentioned it, so she tried not to focus on it.

Sensing Jess's mood was slipping out of the zone, Sarah stepped in. "Well you just need to find someone with a mouth like this guy," she said, elbowing Mark "I sometimes have to remind him to stop eating me out and get on with the fucking!"

Jess laughed at that as Mark facepalmed. Remembering it was her turn, Jess span and landed on Sarah, who naturally picked dare while joking about having more balls than either of them. Deciding Sarah was giving Mark a lot of shade, she decided to even the score "Your poor guy. Maybe you should kiss his arse for a change!" Jess smiled triumphantly as Sarah looked surprised for once!

Mark was quick on the uptake, immediately turning around and getting on all fours with his arse in the air. Feeling bolder than normal, Jess twisted the knife "oh, and I'm daring you to kiss his bare arse cheeks btw!" Sarah's face looked even more surprised, but never one to duck a dare, she quickly regained composure.

"You wish is my command," Sarah said sarcastically before moving behind Mark and pulling his jeans down just enough to give Jess a great view of his arse, which while not exactly sculpted was good for someone who barely used the gym! Sarah then dived in and starting plastered his butt in kisses. She'd fucked, fingered and used toys on Mark's asshole before, so it wasn't exactly unheard of for her to be back here, but she'd never actually rimmed him (Mark preferred giving and was happy using lube for anything more than fingers, so had never asked her). Mark was clearly keen to make the most of this and was wiggling his arse in her face as she kissed it. Sarah properly smooched it a few times, but was pushed right up his arse just as she planned to stop. Mark rubbed his face right in her face for a minute as Jess held her face in there, laughing at Sarah's struggles and noises of indignation. Eventually Sarah felt the hands on her head release and fell back from her boyfriend's butt, conscious of Jess and Mark both laughing their heads off.

"Sorry girl, that was too good a chance to miss" Jess said, still giggling as Mark pulled his jeans back up.

"You two are gonna pay for that!" growled Sarah, her face red, but secretly pleased -- if things moved this quickly her plan was going to work a treat! She quickly took her turn and landed on Jess "Time for payback bitch!" Sarah whispered, while leaning in and winking playfully at Jess.

Jess paused -- she could pick truth and avoid whatever Sarah was planning, but Sarah knew a lot of embarrassing stories from their uni days -- her throwing up on a cute guy who she was crushing on being the least of them -- and she didn't really want to relive them all right now. Deciding that there wasn't too much Sarah could do when it was just her and Mark here, she took a deep breath and opted for dare.

"Well at least you're brave!" Sarah said, smiling. "I dare you to motorboat these tits!"

Jess rolled her eyes. Sarah had pulled this one before at uni -- and just like then she was sure it would make the men in the room very horny! Sarah whipped her top off, her pert breasts swaying in a lacy bra underneath. Clearly Sarah was planning a session with Mark later Jess thought -- and apparently Sarah thought this was a great way to get him worked up! Jess decided to give Mark a show and dived in, rubbing her face all over Sarah's tits as she shook her chest in Jess's face. Sarah's tits weren't huge, but Jess had always thought they looked good -- and in the lace bra they were quite something! Getting into it, she planted a few kisses on Sarah's breasts as she continued, wondering how much of a boner this was giving Mark. After about a minute she pulled back, noting with a smile how attentive Mark had been -- judging by the bulge those jeans were a little tight now!

"Umm you should do that more often!" Sarah said, biting her lip. "But I think its your spin again babe!"

Mark span and landed on himself. Conscious that he was the only one who hadn't picked dare yet, he opted for one, which Sarah let Jess choose, seeing as she'd just done one. Wanting payback on Sarah, Jess dared Mark to give Sarah a spanking. Sarah, again surprised at how fast Jess was moving (maybe those potions worked too well!) bent over the bed next to Mark, her arse pointed directly at Jess. Mark then cheekily pulled Sarah's jeans off.

12