What are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She didn't dare you to do that babe" Sarah said, chastising him.

"No but I wanted to!" Mark rejoined, winking at Jess as he started slapping Sarah's arse, now only covered by a fairly skimpy thong. Jess could help gawping a little -- she'd seen Sarah's arse in swimsuits on holiday, and the two had tried on lingerie together once or twice, but seeing it in just a thong she was more than a little struck by how great Sarah's butt was -- not helped by it jiggling every time Mark spanked her - clearly this was something Sarah enjoyed.

Mark eventually stopped, though not before doing an exaggerated drum roll of slaps on her now slightly red butt cheeks. Sarah got up and pulled her jeans back on, being sure to give Jess another great view of her arse in the process, which left Jess feeling even most flustered. She'd always thought Sarah looked great, but she'd never really thought about her sexually before. What was wrong with her tonight?

Gathering her thoughts, Jess spun and also landed on herself. Nonplussed, she picked dare again. Sarah let Mark choose as she'd given Jess one already, and his answer indicated Mark wanted the show to continue. "I think you two should make out for a minute -- and I want to see some tongue!"

Jess rolled her eyes. Boys, she thought -- that dare always came up, whether at school or uni, every guy wanted two girls to make out! But then again, she'd never actually been asked to with Sarah before. The two of them shuffled over to each other. Jess hesitated momentarily -- snogging chicks in front of their boyfriend was a new one, but before she could steel herself Sarah had already dived in and was locking lips with her.

After a moment's hesitation, Jess reciprocated and kissed her back, putting her hands around Sarah's waist so it felt more normal. Sarah soon started full on frenching Jess's mouth. Jess wasn't sure how to feel -- this was a bit more intense than her few kisses with girls had been when she was younger! Sarah pulled her in and wrapped her arms around her. Suddenly Jess thought the room was getting very hot! Her breasts and Sarah's were rubbing against each other and she felt herself sweating again -- was this actually turning her on. Her thought process was brought to a halt as Sarah pulled away, giving her tits a cheeky squeeze in the process!

"Couldn't resist!" was all Sarah had to say, grinning like a loon.

Mark, fully erect after that display, was grinning too. "Three minutes up ladies -- should I be worried?" He playfully swatted Sarah's arse again as she sat back down -- that had been just as hot as he'd hoped!

Sarah was equally pleased -- things were heating up nicely! Taking her go, she landed on Mark, who picked truth, as knowing Sarah he was liable to end up sucking on someone's toes next time she picked his dare! Knowing Mark pretty well already, Sarah let Jess pick the question, and Jess asked Mark who his ideal famous fuck would be -- girl and guy!

Mark looked momentarily embarrassed, then admitted his only real guy crush was Andrew Garfield, and while he had quite a few female celeb crushes he opted for Jennifer Lawrence, which Jess jokingly mocked as being 'basic'. She noticed Sarah was looking dreamily into space and told her to snap out of it.

"Sorry!" Sarah said "got distracted imagining him fucking Andrew Garfield!"

Jess burst out laughing as Mark facepalmed again. Trying to divert attention, Mark took his turn and spun, but landed on himself again, cursing his luck. He knew two truths in a row was cowardly, so opted for dare. Sarah shuffled over to Jess and they began whispering ideas to each other. Jess was shooting some incredulous looks at Sarah so clearly something was about to go down! His cock was already stirring at the thought -- he'd noticed thinks were heating up more than he'd expected them to and he was beginning to suspect Sarah had more intentions than just joking around!

He finished off his drink as the two finally separated -- Jess looking a bit nervous but also a touch excited.

Sarah spoke: "We think its time you showed off your oral skills -- I'm going to blindfold you and then you have to lick whatever we put in front of you!"

Mark hadn't expected that! Several thoughts ran through his head at once. Did Sarah want Jess to watch him eat her out? Did she want him to mess about with her friend? And what were they planning on making him lick? He'd heard her praising his tongue earlier, but he'd never gone down on someone in front of a third person before! Then again, knowing Sarah, they could just be setting him up to lick someone's foot -- or worse, someone's armpit! Still, if Sarah had suggested this, clearly she was planning on taking things a bit further-- and he was more than a little curious how far they would go!

Mark told his girlfriend to go get a blindfold -- the one she grabbed was basically just a colourful sleep mask, but he'd had some fun fingering Sarah before last time she wore it (she'd returned the favour with a blowjob the morning after!). Sarah retrieved it from a nightstand, then positioned him so he was sitting with his back against the bed, his head resting on a pillow at the edge of it. He looked at the smile on his girlfriend's face before she put the blindfold on him -- this was about to get interesting...!

Jess was still trying to believe this was happening. When Sarah had suggested it she'd thought she'd been joking at first, but now her boyfriend was actually blindfolded she knew it was real. She wasn't naïve, she figured Sarah had planned this, and she had to admit, she was a little curious after hearing over and over just how good Mark was with his tongue -- and what with all the snogging and motorboating, she was a bit turned on herself. Still hesitating, she was surprised as Sarah hugged her from behind, wrapping her arms around her and grabbing her breasts. She let out a small groan at the touch. Sarah was whispering in her ear about how good it would feel to let off some steam, and how good her and her boyfriend could make Jess feel. Well, Sarah wasn't trying to keep up any pretence now!

She felt herself getting wet as Sarah stroked her nipples and groped her breasts. Sarah's plan was clear -- she wanted a threesome with her and her boyfriend. Jess couldn't deny it was tempting -- Sarah's hands were certainly doing a number on her. After a few seconds, Jess thought fuck it, why not? She'd come down here to have fun and get over that asshole Ryan, and having a threesome was something the prick had always pressured her for. What better way to get one over on him than by having one without him? Sighing as Sarah continued massaging her tits, she whispered one word to her friend. "Okay!"

Sarah smiled in triumph. Time for the show to begin! After whispering to Jess, she moved over to Mark, who must have been wondering if the two were planning to leave him hanging by now. Sarah unclipped her bra and straddled him, sticking her breasts in his face. Mark dutifully began teasing her nipples with his tongue. She motioned for Jess to undress, and was pleased to see Jess shed her top and skirt before flinging off her socks. She'd always thought Jess was sexy, and even in the plain bra and panties Jess had gone with today, she looked divine! Seeing Jess hesitate, she held out her arm and took her hand, smiling at her as Mark sucked on her tits.

Jess was definitely turned on now. Something about the intensity of Sarah's gaze broke down any resistance she still had. Jess boldly ripped her bra off, then slid down her panties, standing completely naked in front of Sarah for the first time. This was more than just modelling lingerie for each so they could feel confident on dates, this was something else, something way more intense, and Jess was struck by how badly she wanted it. Sarah got off Mark and guided Jess forward until she was standing in front of Mark, facing away from him. Running her hands over Jess's arse, she nodded encouragingly, and smiled as Jess gently sat her glorious behind right on Mark's face.

Mark instantly realised this wasn't Sarah's arse on his face! The weight, the shape, the smell -- it was all different. He felt someone sliding his jeans off. That devious witch of a girlfriend! He should have guessed she had something like this planned! He felt Jess wiggle her arse on his face, and what sounded like Sarah reminding him he had a job to do!

Putting his hands on Jess's legs, Mark tentatively stuck out his tongue, and heard a sigh from above him as he touched the lips of Jess's pussy. Fuck it! If Sarah wanted a threesome, Mark thought, he wasn't going to turn her down! He began teasing Jess by licking around her pussy lips, not diving straight in just yet. She tasted stronger down there than Sarah -- perhaps because she'd worked up a sweat while travelling and hadn't had a chance to shower. His nose was wedged just at the base of her arse crack, and she certainly smelled like she'd just been out running in the sun. Mark wasn't complaining, he liked going down on women when they weren't totally fresh, it just felt more primal, more animalistic.

His train of thought vanished as he felt Sarah pull his boxers off, then felt the familiar touch of her mouth around his cock, which swiftly began to get fully hard again. He sighed, which gave him a great taste of Jess's pussy. Determined to make sure Jess enjoyed herself as much as he did, he started probing deeper into her pussy, gently licking her walls. He could tell from how damp his face was getting that she was turned on, and the low moans he could hear from above confirmed it.

A few minutes later and Jess felt better than she had in months! She missed getting her pussy eaten, and here was her best friend's boyfriend going to town on her. He'd built things up nicely, but was now properly tongue fucking her! The sight of Sarah sucking him off wasn't bad either! The view got even hotter a few minutes later, when Sarah got up and repositioned herself, before sliding her boyfriend's hard cock into her pussy -- clearly Jess wasn't the only one getting worked up!

Sarah smiled at Jess, then knelt forward and began planting kisses around the top of her pussy while she rode Mark. Jess felt a tremor run through her as Sarah began teasing her clit with her tongue -- she'd never had two tongues down there before! She grabbed her own breasts, rubbing her nipples as Mark and Sarah continuing double teaming her pussy. She shuffled forward slightly so Sarah could properly get at her clit, all while Mark was still tongue fucking her from before. She felt his nose digging into her butt crack and knew Sarah hadn't been lying about how much he loved having his face sat on!

Mark was having the time of his life! Sarah was riding his cock with aplomb while he ate out her friend! His nose was firmly wedged in Jess's arse now, and he was practically sniffing her butthole everyone he needed air. The smell was earthy and sweaty but not unclean, and he had to admit he was imagining what her asshole would taste like! He wondered if Sarah also had that planned for later! Moving his hands up to Jess' hips, he pulled her down onto his face, his nose now basically wedged in her asshole, while his tongue was buried as far in her pussy as he could get it. He heard Jess moaning louder and louder as he worshipped her while Sarah continued sucking on her clit, all while still bouncing on Mark's cock!

Jess finally succumbed to the double tonguing she was getting and suddenly came hard, her body spasming as she absolutely soaked Mark's face below her. It took a good while as she came down from the orgasmic high to realise: she'd finally had an orgasm during sex! She'd been enjoying herself so much she hadn't really even thought about it, but Sarah and Mark had actually got her there. Sarah was smiling at her knowingly, still sat on Mark's dick but no longer riding it.

"You might want to give him some air now girl" she reminded.

Jess's eyes widened and she sprung up off Mark's face, relieved to see him breathing heavily.

"Don't worry, he's used to getting smothered, just not under that arse!" Sarah reassured, looking pleased with herself. Jess had got her first orgasm from someone else and judging by Mark's dazed expression, he'd loved having another girl on his face while Sarah rode his cock! Getting up off his dick, Sarah pulled Jess into a deep kiss, then whispered in her ear: "ready for my boyfriend to fuck you?"

Jess looked nervous for a second, then smiled and nodded. What the hell she thought. Might as well try everything at the buffet! She saw Mark get up and whisper in Sarah's ear. God, what are they planning now, she wondered. Then Mark came over and kissed her, and she could taste herself on his tongue -- that was new, she thought, as she closed her eyes and lent into the kiss. Her hands found Mark's cock and she began playing with it experimentally. Mark evidently liked the attention as he pulled her deeper into their kiss, his hands grabbing her arse cheeks and kneading them together. She sighed into his mouth, then felt Sarah wrap her arms around her from behind and grab her tits again as Jess continued snogging her boyfriend. Sarah whispered in Jess's ear:

"By the way, I think you should eat me out as he fucks you. I am lending you my boyfriend's dick after all..."

Jess felt a tingle at that. She'd never gone down on another girl before. But Sarah had done it on her without hesitation, and she was more than ready to get fucked. Between the orgasm, the snogging and the two sets of hands exploring her body, she was properly worked up, and needed Mark inside her now! If that was Sarah's price she was more than ready to pay it. Breaking the kiss, she told Sarah she was ready. Sarah flashed a predatory grin and laid down with her back on the bed, then spread her legs. Mark whispered in Jess's ear and told her to bend over.

Jess knelt down in front of the bed, then lent forward, her arse in the air, and licked her friend's pussy for the first time. Thinking Sarah probably didn't need a warm up after riding Mark's dick, Jess just dived straight in and thrust her tongue into Sarah's pussy. She doubted she was going to win any awards for her technique, but given how Sarah shuddered and grabbed Jess's hair, she figured she was doing something right!

Then Jess felt Mark behind her as he thrust his tongue back into her pussy, rubbing her clit with his fingers. Jess loved it, but part of her seethed at Mark for not just ramming his cock into her already! She sensed he was teasing her, and while she liked a bit of that in the bedroom, she was ready for more. Lifting her face from Sarah's pussy, she told Mark 'just fuck me already!'. She saw Mark smile over her arse before Sarah pulled her head back down to her pussy, then felt Mark drive himself inside of her.

Jess moaned into Sarah's pussy as Mark began thrusting into her, driving his cock all the way inside. He worked up into a rhythm pretty quickly, and Jess struggled to concentrate on eating Sarah out. For someone who loved foreplay so much, this guy could still fuck! Meanwhile Sarah was now taking some initiative and had wrapped her legs around Jess's head, trapping her as she ground her pussy into Jess's face. It was all new to her but part of Jess was loving it! Then Sarah started hitting her with the dirty talk Jess knew Sarah had always loved...

"You like being my boyfriend's fucktoy don't you, you dirty little slut?"

"Yes moan into my pussy, you little whore. Do you like getting fucked by someone else's man?"

"Oh yes, eat my fucking pussy, I want to cum in your face as my boyfriend fucks you!"

Sarah was clearly getting off on it, and Jess found herself liking it too, especially as it seemed to be encouraging Mark, who was now fucking her even harder! Jess had a feeling a second orgasm wasn't far away, then Mark got in on the dirty talk and drove her over the edge:

"You gonna be a good girl and cum all over my dick Jess?"

Jess felt her body shudder as another orgasm wracked her, before collapsing forward, her face still in Sarah's pussy. She felt Mark continue to fuck her even as her orgasm subsided, then heard Mark ask if she was on anything. She couldn't really respond with her face still buried in her friend's pussy, but Sarah knew Jess well enough to answer on her behalf and she heard him letting Mark know that Jess had a implant, so he was good to come inside her. Jess felt Sarah uncross her legs as Sarah asked her if she wanted Mark's load inside her. Jess was too horny at this point to say no.

"Go on then Mark, shoot your load inside of me in front of your girlfriend" she shouted.

Seconds later, she heard Mark groan as he bottomed out inside of her, coating her insides with cum, before collapsing on top of her. The sight clearly worked for Sarah, who moaned softly as she ground her pussy into Jess's face, then squirmed slightly before laying back on the bed, looking content. It didn't look as intense as her or Mark's orgasms, but Jess figured her friend had just got off on her face. The three of them just lay there for a minute, basking in the afterglow, before Mark whispered in Jess's ear again. Jess's eyes widened at what he was suggesting, but she was still really horny, and it was so naughty and perverse she couldn't help but be tempted!

As Mark pulled out of her with a squelch, Jess climbed up on the bed and climbed onto Sarah, working her way up her body until she was straddling her face. Sarah shot Jess a quizzical look from under her pussy, and was shocked at what Jess said:

"Well, this is your boyfriend's cum, so I think you should have it!"

Sarah was shocked! She'd never thought Jess would ask her to suck Mark's cum out of her (probably Mark's idea the horny bastard)! Either those potions had worked too well or she'd really brought Jess out of her shell today! Either way, she wasn't going to disappoint her friend, and eagerly plunged her tongue into Jess's pussy, noticing the familiar taste of Mark's cum mixed with the unfamiliar taste of Jess's juices. She loved it. Sarah may have liked being dominant, but there was something so delightfully submissive about eating her boyfriend's cum out of another woman that she couldn't help wanting to try it. She was aware of Mark climbing onto the bed and standing in front of Jess, who took his cock in her mouth, licking the rest of his cum off it. The sight of Jess licking her boyfriend's cock as she ate his cum out of Jess's pussy stirred something in Sarah, and she knew instinctively this wasn't the last time the three of them were fucking during Jess's visit.

After the three of them had finished with each other, they cuddled post-coitally on the bed, Sarah and Jess's faces pressed together, kissing gently, while Mark spooned Jess from behind, his cock nestled in her arse crack. Sarah drew back from Jess and smiled at her.

"Your first threesome everything you hoped for?"

"Everything and more!" Jess replied "You two can fuck me anytime."

"Maybe you should move in!" Mark added cheekily from behind her.

Sarah smirked. "I think you seduced my boyfriend you bitch!"

Jess grinned. "What can I say? This arse is magic!"

Sarah reached and grabbed the arse in question. "Oh sure, which reminds me, you haven't had Mark eat it yet... and I've got a few toys I would LOVE to use on you..."

Jess giggled nervously. This was going to be one hell of a holiday.

To be continued...

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed. Know it's been a while since the last story but I hope you'll agree this was worth waiting for! Might be a 2 or 3-parter depending on how kinky Mark and Sarah get with Jess, but hopefully you won't have to wait long for the follow-up. Hope you tune in next time, where Sarah breaks out a strapon and Jess gets her ass licked for the first time... enjoy!

12