What Are Friends For? Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventure with my daughter and her friend continue...
5.5k words
4.7
17.1k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 06/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Are Friends For?

By Susurrus

Chapter 2

I began this story over twenty years ago (well before cell phones). Some aspects of it may, therefore, be dated.

******

To say that my evening with Amy and Susie was phenomenal would be an egregious understatement.

Once we went upstairs to my bedroom, things really got wild. The girls seemed to sense that I was sort of out of it for a bit, so while I leaned against the headboard of the bed, I watched my daughter and her best friend make love to each other.

Seeing my little girl suck Susie's fantastic nipples was amazing. Watching the girls sixty-nine one another was nearly enough to make my head explode! I couldn't think of how many times I'd fantasized about seeing two fabulously sexy women fucking each other. Now, here it was in the flesh! And only a few feet in front of me!

Eventually, though, the girls turned their attention back to me. Susie laid at my left side, Amy my right, and they both lovingly caressed, kissed and licked my revived cock. Now, by revived, I mean I was hard again. An orgasm, while on the potential list, was unlikely. Oh god, did it feel good though. If I could have died right then and there, I'd have died a happy man. For women as young as they were, they sure knew how to make my cock and balls happy.

After a nice long while of having both young ladies take good oral care of my genitals, I laid back on the bed and urged one girl onto my stiff pole, the other onto my face. Susie quickly plopped herself on my cock, and my Amy slid her slick pussy right over my mouth. I don't have any idea what the girls were doing to each other at this point, but it made no difference to me. This was yet another fantasy I'd just been able to fulfill: a woman fucking my cock, while another sat on my face.

A great wave of satisfaction swept through me when I heard and felt both ladies quiver and moan in orgasm, almost simultaneously. I do so love making beautiful women feel good.

Once both girls came, they swiftly traded places. This time, though, Susie faced my legs so she and Amy could better enjoy each other's body while they took full advantage of mine. Amy fondled my balls as she fucked me, and the sensation of having my testicles pleasured at the same time my cock and tongue were sent me over the edge.

I came for the third time that night in my lovely Amy's hot pussy. Screaming my orgasm into Susie's clit pushed her over into another roaring cum. My cock twitching inside Amy's horny little body sent her over the edge.

For a minute, I envied these two girls. They had the sex machine body that most women have (but under-utilize), as well as the added advantage of youth. I wished I was eighteen again myself, when I could cum three, four times in an evening and still come back for more. (Yeah, it was all at my own hand, then, but nevertheless...)

Now, though, I was thoroughly pooped. I felt myself falling to sleep almost immediately. The girls snuggled up on either side of me and kissed and licked my face, cleaning it of their pussy juices. I fell asleep with a sleek, sated young woman cradled in each arm, and a pretty smug smile on my face.

*****

I woke before the sun came up. This isn't especially rare, as my bladder is getting to the age where it wants to get up long before any of the rest of me. It doesn't mind if I go right back to bed afterward, but it is quite insistent that I attend to it first most mornings.

However, this wasn't the primary reason I woke up. No, the reason for my awakening was the fact that I had a mouth on my cock and one on balls at the same time. Apparently both girls had had enough sleep to recharge their batteries, and decided to see if there was any spark in me yet.

Well, I was feeling pretty good, but I still needed a few more hours before I'd be much good for anything. Subsequently, before they got me so hard I'd have a bad time trying to do what needed to be done, I sleepily told the girls, "Please. Not yet for me, okay? Besides, I have to pee."

Instead of jumping back and making disgusted faces, both girls asked, in unison, "Can I watch?"

I was at a loss for words. Even my wife isn't interested in seeing me piss. Blearily, I said, "Sure."

Part of me hated having to stop the girls from what they were doing, but it was too damn early for me. Peeing while being intently watched was going to be an odd adventure.

Both girls followed me to the bathroom, and each found an ideal vantage point in which to watch me do my thing.

I only had to wait a couple seconds before the pressure became too much. While I peed, I looked at both girls. Neither seemed repulsed by the sight or the smell of my urine, and they even fondled me while I did it, taking care not to get their fingers in the stream. I'd never gotten felt up while peeing, but it felt pretty good, actually.

When I finished shaking the last few drops off my dick, each girl leaned in and took my soft member in her mouth for a little bit, I guess to thank me for the show. The ghost of a twitch made itself felt deep in my belly. I guessed maybe I would have something to work with later on. Now, however, I needed to get back to bed.

I caressed each girl's hair, and they both looked up at me lovingly, eager for the next round of fun. Regretfully, I left the two girls kneeling on the bathroom floor where they were, and crawled back in bed. The last thing I remember seeing that time was the faces of two angels peeking around the edge of the bathroom door at me.

*****

This time, when I awoke, it was to the sensation of being nearly smothered. I woke with a start to find a juicy pussy staring me in the face. Apparently, the girls had decided I'd slept enough, and determined to wake me in their own fashion.

The cunt in my face must have been Amy, because, as I've said before, Susie had more hair down there. That assumption proved true when my daughter's voice said, "Eat me, Daddy."

It seemed a reasonable request to me, and not an odious task, so I hungrily started to work on my daughter's hot, young pussy. When Amy started to moan from my expert (I hoped) tongue work, I felt a warm slickness slide down my cock. I wasn't quite hard yet, but Susie was slipping her tight little slit up and down my swiftly stiffening member, which I believe was the idea.

When I'd gotten hard enough, Susie guided my cock to her slippery hole and sat right down. Again, I was in heaven, a pussy on my cock, and another on my face. The three of us were having a good old time, moaning and grunting and slurping and sliding, when I felt the distinct sensation of a tongue on my balls.

I thought '...Wait a minute. A tongue on my balls? Let's see, Amy's on my face, I know exactly where Susie is... Who the fuck else is here?'

For a moment, I tried to get free from the bodies holding me against the bed, but I - as you can imagine - encountered some resistance. Neither of the girls was willing to let me up to see who else was there, so it meant whoever it was was intended to be there, or at least welcome. Besides, whoever else was in the room was licking my nuts instead of kicking them, so I guessed everything was cool.

I continued fucking the ladies on my cock and mouth, and the mouth on my balls seemed unwilling to let up, as well. Eventually, though, Amy shuddered and moaned, and was followed closely by Susie, who then rolled off of me and onto the bed. It wasn't until my lovely daughter decided to dismount my face that I was able to see who had taken my cock in their mouth, to clean off Susie's tasty pussy juice.

My astonishment was vocal when I learned it was Susie's mom, Tanya, who was sucking me so expertly. Tanya's divorce had come through about six months earlier, and she apparently hadn't gotten any since, because she was going at my crotch as if she was starving. I'd had a closet stiffy for my daughter's best friend's mom for years, but never thought I'd ever get to do anything about it. Now, however...

And, holy shit! My wife, Pam, was standing there filming the whole thing! Amy wandered over to her mom and my wife gathered her in close while she filmed, standing behind Amy and cupping her teenaged tits while she filmed me fucking the neighbors! This was getting way too damn surreal!

My cock, however, had other ideas. Suddenly, I felt like I could go on for hours! The sight of four beautiful naked women in the room with me, and the notion that they all wanted my cock was more than I could take. I yelled and shot my load into Tanya's mouth, and she kept up like a champ. Just like her daughter, nothing leaked out.

I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye, and saw Amy down between Susie's legs, eating her best friend's cunt, while my wife recorded the whole thing. The incredulous part of my brain said that this couldn't possibly be happening. My wife would never stand for this! She was way too possessive to ever let me fuck another woman. And she thought incest was an offense against everything decent...

Didn't she?

Then again, we'd never talked about it. She knew I harbored thoughts about other women. After all, I'm only human. Incest never came up, mainly because it's not something you talk about. And surely I never had thoughts about fucking our little girl...

Until now.

And now look where I was.

But the really crazy thing was: Nobody seemed to care! Everybody in the room: me, my wife, my daughter, her best friend and her mom, we all were cool with this. In fact, from all indications, everybody was really having a good time! I know I sure was!

Another thing: I never figured my wife for having any inclinations toward other women. But there she was, moments ago, her hands cupping our daughter's tits, and having fun playing with her nipples. I had a feeling our lives were going to be much different after this...

Now, though, I turned my attention back to Tanya, who got up, turned around, shoved her fingers into her cunt, wiggled them around a little, then took them out and smeared the juice all over her asshole. I figured out what she wanted immediately, stood up and grabbed her hips.

Pam and I had only tried anal sex a couple of times, and it took a lot of preparation before she was relaxed enough to take me. Tanya, however, was an anal fiend. When I stood up, she breathily started to chant, "Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass..."

With no preliminary, I plunged my cock into Tanya's darkest hole. I noticed Susie look up from Amy's tonguing when her mom shrieked at my invasion of her butt, then lay her head down again when she saw the cry was from delight rather than pain.

I love anal sex. Of course I do: I love sex! The few times I've fucked my wife's ass have been some of the most memorable sexual occasions of my life. But the infrequency of our anal adventures have made it more a holy grail than a regular part of our sexual encounters. Which, of course, makes it special, but sometimes, it would be nice to be able to more often add just that slight bit of spice to make a lovemaking session extraordinary.

Which made Tanya's immediate insistence on my assfucking her that much more intense. Tanya was panting and grunting while my stiff cock slammed into her grasping little butthole, and even though I hadn't been sure I'd be able to cum again soon, I could feel myself building to climax yet again.

For a moment, I glanced around the room and found that Pam had left taping the girls for filming my cock plunging in and out of Tanya's tight asshole. She was rubbing her cunt while she ran the camera, and by her breathing, I think she had already cum a couple of times. For a few minutes, she pointed the camera directly at the connection between my cock and Tanya's ass, then she slowly walked around in front of Tanya and stuck the camera right in her face. Like some kind of porno slut, Tanya gasped into the camera, "Oh, fuck, Pam, Ben's cock feels so good in my ass... He's stretching me so wide... I've never felt so full before... Oh, fuck me, Ben, cum in my ass... Fill my tight asshole with your jizz... Oh fuck... Oh yeah... Fuck me..."

...Then she began to breathe really short and heavy, and she screamed out in orgasm, with my wife filming the whole time.

Once Tanya had come down from her incredible ass-cum, her legs gave way and she crumpled at my feet. At first I was afraid she'd hurt herself, but after closer examination, I learned she was just fine. Gently, I picked her up off the floor and placed her on the bed.

Pam was still handling the camera, and had turned her attention back to the girls, who had spun around into a noisy sixty-nine. The animal sounds of two tongues lapping at hot, wet pussies filled the air, and my cock, which hadn't really gone down after assfucking Tanya, stiffened a little more.

I wasn't sure how much more I could stand. I hadn't cum in Tanya's ass, although it felt like I was really close, but she'd cum and passed out before I reached my own peak. For a few minutes, I left the room and cleaned up, only to return to find that Amy was playing camera person and my wife was now sixty-nining with Susie!

Now, any doubts I had as to my wife's bisexuality were dashed. Of course, that was fine with me! As I said before, I never really thought I'd see two women going at one another in real life, but here I was, my daughter and her best friend, my wife and my daughter's best friend, hell, even my wife and daughter, all of them going for pussy. And I was a willing and eager spectator!

I stepped up to Amy (who had the camera so close that the lens was nearly shoved up Susie's pussy), and reached for the camera. I set it down for a moment and gathered my daughter up and kissed her. She reached around my waist and pulled me into her, sandwiching my hard cock between our bodies.

My dear Amy felt so good in my arms. I'd hugged her before, but never like this. Her body felt so womanly, so perfect next to me. I never thought I'd ever hold anything so perfect. I definitely didn't think I could have possibly helped create something so wonderful.

Eventually, Amy pulled away and reached for my stiff cock. I felt it jump at her touch, and she looked hopefully into my eyes, not saying a word. I knew what she wanted, but looking at the virtual smorgasbord of feminine sexuality before me, I knew I wasn't ready yet.

Smiling down at her, I slightly shook my head. Then I looked over at Tanya, who was just starting to stir on the bed, and pointed in her direction.

Amy took the nonverbal suggestion, and while her mother ate her best friend, she went over and returned the favor.

Tanya's eyes leaped open at the feeling of Amy's lips on her nipple, but didn't push her away. I think everybody in the room was too into what was going on to refuse any type of pleasure. Tanya held Amy's head to her breast like she would a nursing baby. The main difference was, she had one hand on Amy's head, the other was stretched out and caressing my daughter's dripping pussy.

The women doing each other gave me a chance to sit back and recuperate... At least a little. I was still hard, but at least I wasn't trying to get up and over the edge of an orgasm. I picked a good spot where I could see as much of the lezzie goings-on as possible, and just sat back and enjoyed. After a few minutes, I remembered the camera and picked it up.

The storage unit was full. No surprise there. However, I noticed there were more in a box next to the doorway. Apparently the girls had planned for this!

Now it was my turn to run the camera. The hard part was... What to film? The two pairs fucking one another were both so sexy, it was impossible to choose. So, I flicked back and forth between Pam and Susie, and Tanya and Amy. I hoped it didn't look too shitty, but I was so damn horny, I wasn't concentrating on camera work. My free hand strayed to my aching shaft and started stroking up and down while I filmed.

I damn near came when the two pairs untangled themselves, looked slyly in my direction, then changed partners. Now I was watching mother fucking daughter! The sight was just too much!

While Tanya ate Susie, my wife and Amy arranged themselves so each could eat the other's pussy. The sight and sounds of such a rare and taboo act was way too fucking much for me, and I built to yet another orgasm quickly.

Amy, who was on top of her 69 with her mom, heard my breathing change, and looked up from what she was doing and beckoned me over. My daughter then took my cock in her mouth, and while I filmed, she took everything my pulsing hard-on gave her. I expected her to swallow my jizz right away, but instead, she removed her mouth from me, and then let my cum ooze out of her mouth and all over my wife's dripping cunt.

Once her mouth was empty again, Amy smiled up into the camera, then pointed down for me to get a camera shot of my cream all over Pam's pussy. When I got in close to get a good shot of my wife's cum-covered sex, Amy lowered her face again into her mother's crotch and started licking my jizz up again.

I felt a twitch in my cock again, but I wasn't ready to join in quite yet. I filmed my daughter cleaning my cum off my wife's pussy, then she latched onto her clit and sucked like there was no tomorrow.

Pam quickly came to a screaming climax, followed closely by Amy, then next to them, Tanya and Susie started breathing hard, finally cumming loudly together. And I got it all on film.

All four ladies then stood up, looking mightily disheveled, but dripping with sex. They looked exhausted, but more satisfied than I'd ever seen any woman look. Standing together, they put their arms around each other, giving me a really nice view of all four of their bodies. I got a good camera shot of them displaying themselves to me, then shut off the camera.

Pam then spoke up, "Okay, Ben. You get to choose, now. Two of us will stay with you the rest of the weekend, The other two will spend the weekend alone together. Who will it be?"

What a fucking dilemma! I wanted all four of them! I think it was one of the hardest decisions I'd ever been told to make. I was afraid that I'd upset the two I didn't choose. My choice wasn't made any easier by the fact that, while I deliberated, each lady grabbed a breast (her own), or a pussy (her own), and started to caress and pinch. They all were getting themselves closer to yet another orgasm, knowing they were just making my decision harder.

Finally, I threw up my hands and said, "I give up. Tell you what. I'll take you all out to dinner, and tell you then what my decision is. You can try to convince me who it should be while we're in public. It's too damn tough to do right now."

It was still several hours before it'd be time for dinner, so I figured I'd have some time to recuperate from the past evening and this morning's festivities. I continued, "Tanya, Susie, feel free to stay until time to go. I'm sure my ladies' clothes will fit you."

Basically, I was stalling. I wanted to keep all four of them in my general vicinity as long as I could, whether I fucked or not.

"Another thing, until we leave, don't feel like you have to cover up. Believe me when I say I'm really enjoying the view.

"Please don't let me stop you from what you're all doing. In fact, I'd appreciate it if you continued until you all cum again."

It was astounding. Shortly after I made that request, all four women stood there reaching their peaks at roughly the same time. It was another of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. Of course, I'd watched my wife cum. Recently, I'd seen my daughter and her best friend cum. I'd seen Tanya cum not long before this, but these were all separate occasions. To watch four beautiful women climax at damn near the same time was fucking amazing.

When they all were finished with their orgasms, I stepped up to each woman and kissed her gently. Then, I left the room and went downstairs, got myself something to eat and sat down to see what was on TV. I didn't bother getting dressed or covering up at all, after everything that had just happened, what was the point?

12