What Are Friends For? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're probably asking why I didn't go back to where all the nekkid women were: I was asking myself the same question, but the real answer was, I needed the down time. It was barely noon yet and between the morning and the previous evening, I could feel the ache at the base of my cock even when it was soft. Recently I'd cum more in a short amount of time than I could remember ever cumming. It was incredible, it was more satisfying than I could ever have imagined, but I was only a human, and I had four knockout sex machines in the other room. I couldn't keep up, at least not indefinitely, much as I really wanted to.

*****

The next few hours were very interesting. Arousing, too. While I sat back, regaining my strength, every once in a while, one of the ladies would come down and deliberately walk in front of me. Sometimes they'd stop and stretch, touch themselves, bend down and "accidentally" give me a show, and all sorts of other stuff. I never realized I was such a prize. Of course, I think they were all enjoying the exhibitionist and teasing aspect to what they were doing more than anything.

I have no idea what the four ladies were doing all this time, because they never came by me in more than singles. For all I knew, they were fucking one another the whole time. Every once in a while, I'd entertain that thought, and get a twitch out of my resting little buddy.

Eventually, I fell asleep, and was woken by the sound of somebody clearing their throat. With a start, I sat up and looked quickly around me. I needn't have looked too far, because before me were all four ladies, all dressed and ready to go.

For a minute, I just admired the sight before my eyes. As I'd suspected, Tanya and Susie were able to wear my ladies' clothes, and also as I'd suspected, all four were knockouts. All of them were wearing skirts, but none of the skirts went much longer than halfway down their thighs. The teens were dressed again in the schoolgirl motif, and their mothers were wearing some of my wife's most sexy outfits, including heels. I think, if possible, they were sexier with those clothes on than they had been totally nude! It was definitely going to be difficult deciding on only two of them!

Amy said, "Daddy, if you're not going like that, you better get dressed. We're all ready to go."

Well, I rose, my cock perking up again, and passed all those beautiful women with it swaying back and forth in front of me as I walked.

I had nothing to wear that came anywhere close to looking as good as what the ladies were wearing, but since I was being the Sugar Daddy this evening, I supposed I should do my best to look the part. I sorted into the back of my closet and found my best suit, the one I'd only worn maybe twice since I bought it.

When I came back downstairs, the ladies all seemed to approve. They each stepped up to me and kissed me, then moved away for the next one. Tanya was last, and while I kissed her (using an awful lot of tongue), she grabbed my hand and pulled it under the hem of her skirt. She was pantiless! My hand came directly in contact with her hot, damp pussy! Tanya then stepped back with a grin, and all four ladies then lifted their skirts to show they'd dressed with no underwear! Oh, fuck!

My cock decided it was revived enough, and I walked out of the house to the car with a hard-on bulging out the front of my suit pants. I could tell the women were having way too much fun making things "hard" for me.

I tried to be a gentleman and help each of the ladies into the car, but they were showing so much leg and the girls' mothers so much cleavage, that I had to finally give up and just sit behind the wheel with my eyes closed.

While I sat there, I was hyper-aware of the hot female bodies in the car with me, even if I couldn't see them. Due to their lack of underwear, the arousal of four incredible pussies filled the cabin and my head. Of course, I could have opened a window, but I didn't want that intoxicating scent to go away.

Eventually, I opened my eyes - driving blind never is a good idea - and started the car.

Amy sat in the passenger seat beside me. I'd acknowledged the beautiful, sexy woman my daughter had become over the years, but until very recently, had never harbored any but the most fatherly thoughts toward her. Now that the taboo line had been crossed, so many thoughts swam through my mind.

I reached over and laid a hand on her thigh.

Amy gave me a grin. "Want to play with my pussy while you drive, Daddy?"

For some reason, now that we weren't all naked and fucking, I did hesitate.

That brief pause brought a comment from the back seat. It was my wife.

"Go for it, Ben. I know you want to."

Well, fuck, with encouragement like that, I slid my hand further up Amy's smooth, young leg and under her short skirt hem. God, you've got to love a woman with no panties.

Amy spread her legs and slid forward a little to give me better access to her hot, wet slit. She was soaking. Up until recently, I hadn't given thought - hadn't wanted to give thought - to my daughter being a sexual person. She'd only dated a couple guys over the years, and the boys she went out with, I was pretty confident they weren't the type that would try to do anything. Now that I knew just how sexual she was, and that she wanted to be sexual with me, the knowledge just flooded my mind.

At Amy's gasp when my wet fingertip grazed her clit, Tanya laughed, "Don't go off the road while you finger your daughter, Ben. We do all want to get wherever we're going in one piece."

I didn't get too crazy, stimulating my little girl while I drove. In fact, I only rubbed her for about thirty seconds or so, then pulled my hand away and licked her essence from my fingers. Not long after that, we were there.

Pulling up to the door, I helped the women out, paying extremely close attention to the view as they emerged, one by one, from the vehicle.

"I'll meet you inside," I told Pam as I got back in the car to park.

Damn if I didn't miss all the feminine presence nearby as I parked, then walked inside the restaurant. The women were being seated as I came in, and as I followed, I noticed several heads turning to appreciate the view, just as I was.

As I approached the table, I caught at least one jealous look turned my way. I merely caught the person's eye and smiled, then took a spot between the two hottest mothers I'd ever known.

As the meal went on, I rolled the choices around in my head. I'd had one evening with just the daughters, did I want to do the moms next? When I heard what that sounded like, I couldn't believe this was happening. What man has the absurd fortune to have sex with two women, let alone four? And one of them was my own offspring, for chrissakes! I knew I should be appalled at myself for that one aspect alone, but she wasn't being abused, she wasn't being blindsided, she was coming at this with her eyes open and of her own volition. There was no resistance. She knew what she was doing, and with whom.

I didn't know if anyone would be upset if I didn't choose them. The last thing I wanted was to upset or disappoint any of these women. Still, I wasn't the one who'd posed "only two."

As the meal drew to a close, and I counted myself the luckiest man on the planet to just be breathing the same air as this quartet, I finally spoke up.

"Regarding the proposal of my choosing two of you to spend the remainder of the weekend with: I want to say, it's been the most difficult decision of my life. I'm astounded that you're all okay with this, but I'm certainly not complaining. To be honest, I expect to wake up at any time.

"Regardless, with the hope that I'll be able to spend another time with the ladies I don't choose this round, and with the knowledge that I find you all hotter than hell, the women I want for this weekend are Amy and Tanya."

My wife leaned over and kissed me. "We talked about who you might pick, and that choice was the ultimate winner."

I looked the table over. The faces I saw were grinning ear-to-ear. "Am I that predictable?" I couldn't help but ask.

Tanya leaned over and kissed my cheek, her hand coming to rest over my cock. "Ben, honey, you've been giving me the eye since we first met. Pam and I talk about it all the time."

"And what father," Pam added, "in his most taboo, private moments, doesn't appreciate his daughter in more than a parental way at least once, even if nothing comes of it?"

A glance to my Amy said she appreciated the idea that she was pretty enough that her own dad would think such things of her.

"So nobody's disappointed?" I asked, still almost unable to wrap my brain around the fact that this was happening.

"Not at all, honey," Pam whispered, kissing me again. "I've been fucking you for years. I'm ready to give Tanya the chance."

"And as long as you promise me I'll get my turn, I'm sure me and your wife will find something to do together," Susie added.

Now, see, the greedy part of me didn't want to miss the lezzie fun my wife and my daughter's friend would likely get up to while I enjoyed the other two women. Still, I'd make sure I got a play-by-play later, even if that wouldn't be quite the same.

"Well, then," I sat back, laying my hands on each of the girls' mom's thighs, "I guess that's that. Is everybody ready to go?"

I paid the check and we headed out.

When we got back home, Pam and Susie left for their weekend together, and I walked into my house with my daughter and her best friend's mom...

12