What Are Friends For? Pt. 04-05

Story Info
Katie tests Aiden's devotion, then he turns the tables.
4.5k words
4.79
13.9k
17
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I knew from the start how this story was going to end, but the getting there proved difficult. My original idea for Chapter 4 never gelled right but I didn't know what else to do. Then this week it all came together, and I'm happy to have the final two chapters (well, chapter and epilogue mostly) here for all of you. It might not be as erotic as the others, but my intent from the start was to write a love story (the full title should be "What Are Friends For?: A Foot Fetish Love Story") and I hope I succeeded.

Enjoy!

----

IV.

Three weeks after that eventful evening, Katie moved into Aiden's place.

It hadn't been planned that way, but the idea had been floating around both their minds for some time. Honestly, it made perfect sense the more they'd thought about it- Katie was over more often than not these days- even more so than she'd been before their friendship had blossomed into its current state. There was little sense in her having an apartment so far from both him and her job, so the moment her lease ended, she packed up and moved her stuff into his spare room.

Strangely enough, this shift didn't change their dynamic all that much. If they had moved in together years ago- as had been discussed once they'd finished University- odds were things wouldn't have gone as smoothly. But times had changed, and so had they. The fact that she'd practically been living there for a while already added to it. It had just been a matter of making things official.

Both Aiden and Katie were pleased with the new arrangement- Katie for the convenience as well as allowing her to be closer to her best friend-turned-foot slave- and Aiden since it gave him access to a whole mess of her footwear waiting for him to worship.

And boy, did Katie have more boots and shoes than Aiden had ever suspected. Even the few times he'd been over to her place in the years they'd known one another, he'd never truly been aware of the extent of her collection. While there were a great many he had grown familiar with, it seemed she'd been keeping more hidden. And the fact that she was happy to allow him to 'play' with them? Well, Aiden may as well have died and gone to Heaven. Something that had seemingly become a recurrent event in their relationship.

It wasn't uncommon now for Aiden to take a break from his work to clean a pair of boots with his tongue or take whiffs of one of her heels while he waited for emails from clients. He'd polished nearly every pair she had and knew each one by its taste

and smell.

And of course, when Katie was around, she made sure he put as much effort and affection towards her and her feet as he did to her footwear. The two of them went at it like stoned test rabbits, and without the worry of her needing to get back to her place, they could go all night.

They had to admit, neither one had anything to complain about these days. It was more than just the pampering and worshipping- things were going really well. Neither one of them had ever had a relationship go this well for this long- then again this entire relationship was still new territory for them.

By this point, most couples- or at least most they'd known- had started to have problems. The cracks start showing and whatever issues lay beneath them rise to the surface. And yet, nothing of the sort had happened. Oh sure, they had arguments and fights, but these were easily dealt with and put to bed. Both Katie and Aiden liked what they had, and neither one had any desire to wreck it.

Perhaps it had something to do with the overt honesty between them. Their friendship, such as it was, had been built on a foundation of being as open as they could be with one another. Even if it didn't always go as planned. Aiden had known far more about Katie's romantic life than he'd ever wanted to know for example, and Katie had dealt with some of Aiden's eccentricities in the early days, such as frequent texting and instant messaging. But they made it work then, just as they were now.

Of course, they hadn't always been one-hundred-percent open. Aiden's fetish had remained hidden for some time after all, but once it was out in the open? That's when things had become more or less perfect, Maybe that was the secret other couples hadn't understood- you needed to be open.

Then again, as open as they were with one another, they hadn't been nearly as forthcoming with the rest of the world.

Their families had been informed of their relationship early on- both Aiden and Katie's parents were overjoyed at the news, and plenty of 'I always knew' and 'you two were meant to be' were thrown around- and friends such as Daisy and June knew as well, but that was about it.

Aiden hadn't told any of his other friends, nor had Katie, and as far as her co-workers knew, she was still single. Hell, neither one of them had even changed their relationship status on Facebook yet!

It wasn't intentional, not really. They had been in a bubble, simply enjoying their time together. But now that she was living with him? Much as they hated to admit it, that needed to change. It was the how that they were unsure about, but one Tuesday night after Katie had come home from work and Aiden had started working on her tired and sweaty feet, she had broached the subject, in her typical, yet unexpected way.

"We should go out for dinner on Friday night."

----------

Now it wasn't as if the two of them had never gone out to eat together. You couldn't be friends nearly as long as they had without that happening at least a few times. But those times it had been as friends- a bite at the diner or a fast food joint or a food court. Normal friend stuff.

Never, in all the years they'd known one another, had they ever 'gone out for dinner.' That was something couples did.

Which of course, they were now.

Aiden had stopped rubbing her foot right as she'd spoken, taken aback by the sudden proclamation. It hadn't been a question as much as a statement. Katie wasn't asking him if he wanted to go out for dinner on Friday night. She was telling him that's what they were doing.

He wasn't surprised at that part- she was his Mistress after all- but it still came somewhat out of left field. "What?"

She smiled down at where he knelt on the floor, her sore right foot in his hand. Katie'd had a feeling he would be confused, but she'd had an idea for a while, and knew this was the best way to do it. "Exactly what I said. We've been together for a few months now, it's time we act like it. Besides, don't you want to show me off?"

Katie grinned and fluttered her eyelashes as she said the second part and Aiden couldn't help but smile back. It was true, he would be a fool not to want to be seen out and about with her. Hell, before they'd gotten together he'd noticed the looks people gave them, everyone curious as to what an average-looking schlub like him was doing walking around with someone like her.

Still, he wasn't sure. Aiden knew sooner or later they would need to tell people they were together, but he'd thought to start slowly. Going out for dinner was a bit of a step, but before he could say anything about it, Katie's left foot came up to his mouth, her big toe resting on his lips as the seductive scent of the rest pushed away all concern.

She was right. They were a couple, and they were going out for dinner together to show it.

But it was more than that, and as Aiden let Katie's toes into his waiting mouth, she let the wheels spin in her mind. This was more than just dinner, she had bigger plans. Katie didn't just want to show off her relationship with Aiden, no, she wanted to test him as well.

Up til now, their 'fun' had stayed within the confines of the apartment. And that was all well and good, but she wanted to take things up a level, and after careful thought, she'd come upon the perfect way to do it. All she needed from him was to agree to dinner, which, honestly, she hadn't expected to be a problem.

While Aiden rubbed and sucked her delicious feet, Katie made reservations at a swanky place downtown, and by the time they moved on to the bedroom, the next phase of her plan was in motion.

By the time Friday came around, she'd taken care of everything. The restaurant, the reservation, even his attire for the evening- a suit he'd last used at a friend's wedding three years ago- but she had yet to let slip any of her plans. If Aiden were suspicious as to why she'd made the choices she'd made, he didn't say anything.

Then again, when he saw what she was wearing for their 'date', Aiden couldn't speak even if he'd wanted to.

While he stood waiting in the entrance to the apartment, Katie waltzed out of the bedroom dressed to the nines. A sleeveless black dress that showed off her ample breasts, dark nylon stocking caressing the legs beneath it, and the pair of black stilettoes she'd worn the night she'd first enslaved him.

It was moments like this that made Aiden wonder how he'd managed to befriend such a gorgeous woman, let alone become her slave. Maybe there really was a God.

There certainly was a goddess, and she was walking over to him, purse in hand and dark red lips smiling at the likely dumb looking expression on his face.

"Like it?" She asked teasingly, and Aiden simply nodded, allowing Katie to guide him out of the apartment and down to the car. Somehow, he knew it was going to be a long night.

-----------

The restaurant Katie had chosen was a little on the fancy side, which certainly explained her insistence that he wear a suit. But looking at it, Aiden had to admit it wasn't exactly either of their scenes. Sure, Katie could certainly look like she belonged in a place like this, but he knew that she was more inclined to grab sushi from a hole in the wall shop or a burger at the diner. This was a strange choice, to say the least, but it was also all part of his mistress's plan.

Once inside, they weren't at the table five minutes when Aiden heard the familiar sound of Katie's heel dropping to the floor. Most people wouldn't have noticed such a thing, what with the classical music playing in the air and all the conversation going on. But it was a sound he knew quite well, one he had not expected to hear while they were out.

Before he could ask what was going on, Aiden felt the stocking clad foot slowly glide up his pant leg and plop into his lap. Looking across the table he noted the wicked grin all over Katie's painted lips.

"While we wait to order, would you mind giving my foot a little rub?"

She said it so seductively, and the small whiff he caught of her delightful foot scent was enough that even if he weren't already her slave, he'd still have done what she asked. With the tablecloth covering everything, no one else could see what he was doing, even if it certainly felt like they could.

As his fingers rubbed the warm, sweaty sole of her foot, Aiden's eyes made quick darts around the room to make sure no one was watching.

Katie was, and she was trying her best not to laugh at the sight of her nervous foot slave. Her plan was already working and she'd barely even started it.

She knew from experience that Aiden was devoted to her- after what he'd allowed her to do to his ass was more than proof of that- but he'd done all of that in the safety of the apartment. True devotion meant he would do what she wanted, regardless of location.

That, and it turned her on a little to tease him in public. Even now she felt her cunt starting to get a little wet just from the thought of what she was going to do to her poor friend.

When the waiter arrived Katie carefully removed her foot from Aiden's lap, surprising him once more, and the two of them ordered food and drinks as if they were the most normal couple round. They certainly played the roles well, but the moment the man was gone Katie slid her other foot over to Aiden so he could continue.

All the while, Aiden felt his cock grow beneath the uncomfortable pants of the suit. Just touching the soft, stocking-clad feet of his beloved Mistress was enough for him to want to cum then and there. But he couldn't, not here. There was no way in hell he was going to lose his composure in such a setting.

Katie had other ideas.

The wine and appetizers arrived and, once more, she removed her foot so that the two of them could indulge. In between bites they made idle conversation so as to keep up the image they'd projected of a normal couple on a date. But when no one was liable to hear her, Katie whispered softly to her slave "that was only round one sweetie."

Then she winked and went back to her meal, and Aiden, already bewildered, could only stare at her nervously.

Before he knew it the waiter returned and they made their main course orders. Then the man left, and for a few minutes, Katie left Aiden alone, letting him stew in his unease and curiosity as to what she could possibly have planned. This was half of the fun, but what was coming would be even better.

When he wasn't expecting it, both of her feet leaped into his lap, and within seconds they found his still hard cock. Aiden's eyes widened as he felt the stocking feet rub against his crotch. Even through his pants, he could feel their warmth, and a small moan passed his lips. Katie smiled, then just as quickly removed her feet. Drinking in the expression of dismay on his face, she whispered 'take it out'.

Aiden's face dropped. She couldn't be serious. They were in a fancy restaurant, surrounded by people. Much as he loved and adored Katie and her feet, this was crazy. Looking at her face however, he noted her eyes, and more importantly, the wicked light in them. She was serious alright.

Sliding his hands beneath the tablecloth, he unzipped his pants and carefully pulled his cock out through the open fly. Within seconds Katie's feet returned and, without the pants to stop them, began to rub all over Aiden's extremely hard erection. Slowly, up and down and around, making sure every inch of his cock received some attention.

It had been a while since she'd given him a proper footjob, and Katie knew he missed them.

Across from her in his seat, Aiden's mind was being pulled in two different directions. One reminded him that they were in public- in a large establishment filled with people who probably already thought the two of them, or at least him, didn't belong there. The other told him not to worry because what Katie was doing to him felt so damn good that nothing else should really matter right now.

As much as he wanted to listen to that second one, the first one was making some good points. Aiden didn't want to cum- well, he did, just not here- nor get thrown out of the restaurant or god forbid get arrested. So, much as it pained him, he forced himself to hold back. He needed to control himself regardless of Katie's control of him and his cock.

Katie watched the pained expression on Aiden's face, and inside she grinned evilly. Everything was going according to plan. She slowed her feet down even more than they already were, enough to provide some pleasure but not enough to get him off. She wanted to tease him as much as possible without his climaxing, and she intended to edge him until dinner was finished.

Their main courses arrived and, once more, Katie removed her feet, though she gave Aiden a stern look when she noticed him reaching down to put his cock back in his pants. No words were spoken, but she wagged her finger at him like a cross school teacher, and he knew exactly what she meant. Submissively, he brought his hands back up from beneath the table and her gaze.

For a little while, they dined in silence- her on calamari and him on prime rib- but Aiden knew that Katie was liable to spring her devilish feet back on him before he knew it. Much as he enjoyed it- and he did, really- for the first time since they'd started this relationship, he found himself doing something he'd never done before.

Plotting.

Katie had planned to tease him like this, maybe even humiliate him. Mistress or not, Aiden decided he would beat her at her own game.

---------

As expected, when the meals were done, Katie brought her feet back and resumed her steady tease, though she noticed Aiden was less nervous than he had been. Maybe he'd resigned himself to her plan, she didn't know. All she knew was his cock remained hard as a rock, though he continued to hold back the orgasm he so desperately wanted to have.

Fun as this was, Katie was pretty sure her experiment had been a success. He hadn't tried to deny her, and he had submitted to her throughout the meal. Before the cheques arrived she gave his cock one last rub and then removed her feet, noting his face wasn't nearly as pained as she thought it would be.

"You can put it back now," she teased, and Aiden did as she asked, then the two paid their bills and headed out. Katie smirked at her slaves' attempts to hide the prominent bulge in his pants, but if any of the other restaurant patrons noticed they didn't react.

Once they were outside, Aiden opened the car door for her, and she teasingly said "such a gentleman." However, once he got in the driver's seat she noticed a coldness to him that she was unfamiliar with. "Is everything alright?"

Aiden nodded, then started the car. He was a little bit cross with her, but he'd managed to scrounge together a plan of his own that would more than make up for things. "Yes. I just thought we should get some dessert somewhere a little more, our style."

Katie didn't ask what or where he had in mind, but after a few minutes on the road, she understood. The diner they frequented was about halfway between the restaurant and the apartment, and when it's familiar lights came into view she smiled. They made a great pie, and she doubted the fancy pants restaurant could possibly match it.

Once inside, they took their usual booth, though Aiden insisted they sit on the same side. Katie giggled, feeling like a teenager out on her first date. If Aiden ordered a milkshake with two straws she might actually die. But that wasn't the dessert he had in mind, and she was about to discover that.

They made their orders, but within seconds of the waitress heading towards the counter, Katie felt something unexpected. Aiden's finger gliding beneath her dress and in the direction of her still rather wet pussy. She looked up at him and noted the evil grin on his face.

"My turn," was all that he said as his finger entered her and began to move around like an egg beater.

Katie shuddered- though it was a rare thing for Aiden to put anything inside her that wasn't his tongue or his cock, he had fingered her a few times in the past. He'd actually gotten pretty good at starting her up that way, learning her buttons like a pro, and when the second finger slid in, she grabbed the table hard.

She turned towards him, tried to say something but the sensations coursing through her silenced her. Katie wanted to tell him to stop, knowing that she was liable to climax if he continued. Then again, she also wanted him to keep going because it felt really good.

The waitress brought their desserts, but unlike at the restaurant, Aiden did not stop just because food had arrived. She was the tease in the relationship after all. He was the giver, and he was giving her all he could. He slowly massaged her swollen clit with three of his fingers and he took a sip from his milkshake and grinned as his Mistress attempted to eat a piece of pie even as her body was shuddering with waves of pleasure.

Katie eventually got through a few bites of the apple pie, but before she could continue Aiden stuck a fourth finger in and let loose, pushing, prodding and rubbing her pussy for all it was worth. Wickedly, he whispered in her ear, "do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head, enjoying this far too much. Katie knew she should be angry at this turn of events, but then again, she had teased him immensely at the restaurant. This was her just desserts, pun intended, but she didn't think he was going to go all the way.

12