What Are Friends For? Pt. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she felt his fingers caress her in just the right spot, and hands gripping the table for all that it was worth, she let out a moan and a barrage of cries as she came in her panties like a woman possessed. Katie didn't care where they were or who was there, she let Aiden's fingers bring her off until he knew she was finished.

The wave of pleasure passed by, and Katie looked around the diner. Besides the waitress, there were only a half dozen people in the building, including the cook. From one of the tables across the room, an older woman stared and then, without missing a beat, told the nearby waitress, "I'll have what she's having."

It took everything Aiden had not to laugh.

Katie just smiled, somewhat embarrassingly, and finished her pie while Aiden drank his milkshake, licking his fingers when no one was looking so as to add another flavor to his dessert. All the while, he knew Katie was likely to get him back for this, but it had been worth it.

--------

Once they were back in the car, Katie insisted on driving, and Aiden wasn't in any position to deny her after what he'd pulled inside.

At first, she didn't even start the car, just sat there silently, forcing her friend-turned-foot slave to question if perhaps he'd gone too far. Maybe his little attempt at getting her back had backfired, and things were going to go south for them as it had for so many couples before them.

After a few minutes, Katie sighed, then smiled. "I guess I deserved that, didn't I?"

Aiden nodded. "Just a little bit Mistress Katie."

He used her title in an attempt to smooth things over, but it wasn't required. Any anger she may have had towards him was washed away by the still lingering sensation his fingers had left in her cunt. That, and the complete and utter absurdity of it all.

Katie had wanted to test his devotion to her. But real friends, real lovers, didn't need to make one another jump through hoops. She hadn't needed any confirmation, she knew Aiden was completely and utterly devoted to her. And honestly, given what he'd been willing to do for her- both before and including tonight- she had to admit the same.

Her slave was devoted to his Mistress, and his Mistress was devoted to her slave. There was no one else for either of them and after tonight, the world would know it. Starting with their Facebook friends, and then others. It was time to stop hiding their relationship.

After all, once you've been made to orgasm in public, there's no going back.

In the soft glow of the nearby streetlight, Katie removed one of her shoes and handed it to Aiden, who took it with a smile. "I think you've more than earned a treat for the ride home." Then she turned the key and hit the gas, driving into the night, and towards their future.

----------

V.

Days and months passed, and before anyone knew it, Christmas had arrived. As the snow fell outside, inside the apartment, Katie woke up to the smell of coffee and the sound of Christmas music.

Nearly a year since that fateful night when she'd decided to tell him she knew all about his fetish. Almost twelve months since he had been able to indulge in a desire he never thought he'd have the chance to. Practically three-hundred and sixty-five days since they had gone from being long-time best friends to something more.

Katie crawled out of bed and headed for the living room, the brightly lit tree near the window a warm sight on such a cold morning. Aiden sat on the couch waiting for her, a fresh cup of coffee in hand. She smiled and went over the join him, kissing him good morning and giggling when he moved to the floor.

Aiden removed Katie's slippers and gave her feet a kiss of their own, then he handed her a gift from the stack of presents beneath the tree. It was their first Christmas together, and they'd done what plenty of others had done before them and indulged one another a little.

Each of them opened box after box, some from each other, some that had been sent from family or friends who couldn't be there for the holiday. Smiles and laughter and thanks you were all either one allowed as they enjoyed the holiday and one another's company.

Just when Katie thought all the gifts had been opened and they'd have to get on with the rest of the day, Aiden slipped one out from behind the tree. A small box with nothing written on it. From where she sat on the couch, Katie watched as he opened it, and the sight inside made her eyes light up like the tree in front of them.

It was a toe ring, gold and dotted with a small diamond.

"Mistress Katie, will you marry me?"

Katie smiled, then bent down to kiss her friend, her slave, her everything, harder than she ever had before.

"Yes."

The End.

12