What Are Married Friends For

Story Info
Husband fucks his wife's best friend.
1.7k words
3.83
179.8k
16
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you fuck the bitch?" Sue asked in an angry tone of voice.

"Hell no, I did not fuck her." I answered back.

"The hell you didn't, you left here not two hours ago to meet Dee."

"I am not stupid, I was on the phone with her when you left."

"She heard what you said when you went out the door."

"Dee is my best friend, we do everything together." Sue said.

"All I said was that I am going to the store and that I will be back when I get back." I said.

"I know, she wanted to end our conversation as soon as she heard that." Sue said.

"After last night Dee let both of us know that her husband hasn't made love to her in six or seven months." She said.

"Yes, I know. Its his fault that he hasn't screwed her. She even said that much. She wants to kick his ass out of the house but she needs his financial help." I said.

"So did you meet Dee while you was gone to the store?" Sue asked.

"Yes I did, but it wasn't anything what you are thinking." I said.

"Rick I know that you want to fuck her." Sue said.

'Yes, I wanted to fuck her. I had it on my mind to fuck her if we saw each other tonight. I changed my mind and we just talked." I said.

"Bullshit, fucking bullshit."

"You have already said before that you would never turn down the chance to fuck another woman when the chance came up." She said.

"Sure, I have said that. But I did not fuck Dee tonight." I said.

"I know you, if you didn't fuck her tonight you will meet her again and have sex." Sue said.

"No that's not true. I told her tonight that I didn't want to have sex with her tonight or any other time." I said.

"Am I suppose to believe you. You have been wanting to fuck her since the first time you met her. I am not stupid, Dee wants you to fuck her. She even said as much the other night she was here." Sue said.

"Believe me I will not have sex with her." I said.

"Believe you, this isn't the first time you have tried to get into another woman's pants." I will believe you when I stop breathing." Sue said.

A little background to share with the readers:

Dee is a married woman, thirty eight years old and is horny as hell all the time. She came to our house for a thanksgiving supper. While there she shared with Sue and I some of her problems. The one problem I was most interested in was the one about not having sex with her husband for the last seven months. She told us that her husband has not made love to her at all during this time. It wasn't because he hadn't tried, it was because she wasn't giving him any pussy.

"Rick, I want you to fuck me."

"I need a dick and I want you to meet me tomorrow night and fuck me." Carol had said.

"Sure I will be glad to fuck you." I told her.

"Good, we will be discreet and Sue will never find out." She said.

"Tomorrow night I will meet you down at the boat ramp and we can fuck in the front seat of my truck." I said.

"Its been awhile since I have laid down on the front seat of a truck and fucked."

"I checked your truck out the other day, there lots of room on the front seat." She said.

"It's a new truck and I guess I need to break the seats in with your ass lying down on them." I said.

"Wow, you are making me wet just thinking about it."

"By the way, Sue has already broken the seats in, I know of three men that have fucked her in your truck." She said.

The next night I told Sue that I had to go get some gas in the truck. She was talking to Dee on the phone when I left. Driving to the boat ramp I got a phone call from Dee.

"You have to go get some gas or are you driving to the boat ramp?" Dee asked.

"I have to get some gas and some beer first." I said.

"I'll just meet you at the boat ramp." She said.

"I will be there in fifteen minutes." I said.

As I drove into the parking lot of the boat ramp, Dee was already there. I flashed my lights and she followed me down a dirt road that led into some woods. Off to the side I pulled into a clearing and parked. Dee parked her car and opened the door and got into my truck.

"Nice place to fuck." She said.

"It is and no one will know we are here." I said.

"I have been wanting you to fuck me for a long time." She said as she moved across the front seat and kissed me.

"Lets get to it." She said.

She took off her blouse and slid out of her pants.

"No bra or panties I see." I said as I looked at her body.

"They are in my fuck bag, I will put them on when I get dressed again." She said.

I removed my shirt, slid my boots off, and removed my pants.

"Will I need a condom?" I asked.

"Yes, if you don't have one, I have some in my purse." She said.

"Here let me take your boxers off." She said.

"Wow, now I get to get what Sue is talking about all the time. She said you had a ten inch cock and very thick. She didn't lie." Dee said.

I kissed her and played with her tits. I sucked on each nipple.

"That feels good, I can't get my hand around your cock." She said.

"I don't think you will have any problem taking all of my cock into your wet pussy." I said.

"I want all of you in me right now. I am so wet and horny. Fuck me!!!!!" She said.

"AAArrrgghhhh that feels so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She said.

I had all of my cock in her pussy and she moaned each time I went into her. Her head was against the door as I drove deep into her with each thrust. It was more like I wanted to hurt her or to punish her.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh!!!!! Cummmm baby!!!!!!! She said.

I had been going at a fast pace for about five minutes and I wasn't ready to cum just yet. I slowed down and rested as I fucked her.

"I have never been fucked this hard and fast before. I will be sore from this pounding." She said.

"Fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She said.

I picked up the pace a little as I held her down on the seat with one hand. In and out I thrust into her wet pussy. I could tell she was getting close to having an orgasm.

"Aaaarrrrggghhhh I'm cummmiiinnngggg!!!!!!!!!! She said.

I was close to cumming also, a few more thrusts and I was there.

"Aaarrrrggghhhh I needed that!!!!!!!!" I said as I filled the condom with my seed.

I held my cock in her for about a minute before I took my cock out of her.

"That was good, I have never been fucked that hard before." She said.

"You had a good orgasm too." I said.

"I sure did." Let me take your condom off?" She said.

"Sure." I said.

She removed the condom and looked at it before she tossed it out the window.

"What looking for leaks or tears?" I said.

"Yes, I don't want to get pregnant." She said.

"Well we better get dressed and get back to our houses." I said.

"What we do or say stays with us, right." She said.

"That's right, I will deny ever fucking you tonight." I said.

"What will you tell Sue when you get back home, you have been gone for close to an hour and a half? " She said.

"I will just tell her I was talking with you and nothing happen, that we just talked." I said.

"She want believe that, she will think that you fucked me." She said.

"I really don't care what she believes. I fucked you and I am glad I did." I said.

"When can we fuck again? " She asked

"I will be off of work next Friday. I will get a hotel room and call you with the room number." I said.

"Sounds good to me. Just call the day before so I will be ready." She said.

As I drove home I thought about what had happened between Dee and I. I was just helping a married woman out. She needed to fuck and I wanted another married woman's pussy. It would have been better if I could have fucked her without a condom. She could have taken a cream pie back home to her husband like the other married sluts I have fucked.

I drove into my driveway thinking whether Sue would ever bring home a cream pie for me. Sue had some sexual secrets that she didn't think I knew about. To much alcohol and she had let another man fuck her on a pool table in a bar. Followed by three more men filling her pussy with their semen while she lay on the same pool table. Another night she had gone out to a club with one of her friends. They both spent part of that night in the same hotel room fucking four men they had met at the club. Now she was worrying about whether I had fucked Dee or not. In fact Dee had already told me Sue had a regular man fuck her every week. That was one of the reasons I had fucked Dee tonight.

I think as soon as I get into the house and she ask me that question, I will tell her that I had fucked Dee and would again.

"Did you fuck the bitch?" Sue asked.

"Hell no, I did not fuck her." I said.