What are Sisters For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is an excerpt from the newest Robert Preston novel. You play a prominent role in it."

"I do? But how?"

"Mr Preston has his sources. Let's say you have been an obsession lately. Just wait until the book comes out before you display the binder. How did I get it? I have my source. It is genuine."

"Don't tell me Robert Preston is your husband? Brother?

"No. I'm not at liberty to say right now. You sound like a fan."

"Yes I am, I have five of his books and three of them are autographed."

"Maybe we can get the other two signed for you."

So Brandon had been to three of my book signings. How had Val missed him?

"Can you? Can I meet him?"

"Slow down there stud. You need to get to know me first."

"Okay, we can't go to the back room while we are open. Can you come back later?"

"I went back there once. When do you close? I would like to be treated to dinner before giving up the goodies. And we have to go to your place. I am married after all."

"Deal. Here's my address. I get out of here by 7:00, so 7:30 then?

"It's a date! I will see you then."

Val was ecstatic as she walked to her car. Cindy was at yoga tonight and was usually there until late. It would be the perfect time.

"She had time to take a long bath. She then redid her make-up. She chose sheer black panties. She had been using glued-on fake boobs. This helped give the illusion of B-cup breasts. She chose a sexy black dress. And she topped off the outfit with black stockings, and, ironically, Manolo Blahnik black pumps with silver stiletto heels.

Val looked good as she approached Brandon's front door. She was anticipating having a great time tonight. She stepped up to the door and pushed the doorbell button. Brandon answered the door and gave Val an appreciative glance. This older woman was thinner than her sister, who had jumped Brandon in the backroom.

"Hi beautiful! I know of a handful of pretty good restaurants near here. I'll let you choose which one."

"You know, I'm not that hungry, do you mind if we stay here?"

He seemed pleased to hear that. "Sure. That sounds good to me. What do you want to do?"

"We can get to know each other a little better. This is a little roomier than the backroom. By the way, did you get a chance to read the story in the binder?"

"In facf, I did. I could not help but wonder how Robert Preston knew so much about me. You want to fill me in"

Val took a deep breath, then another. "Well, you have to keep this a secret! I am Robert Preston!"

Brandon was surprisingly unfazed. "I have a confession to make. Your sister told me when she came in! She said you would be back."

"That little bitch!"

"I told her I was still interested. FYI you may want to let guys know for sure before you start making date. It may not work out so well for you if you don't. You are so good that they would not have a clue until too late. I don't want you getting hurt!"

"Thanks for the warning. So you are good with it? If I were to get down on my knees, you wouldn't care?"

"Let's not talk about, just do it."

Val slid down to her knees, determined to test the veracity of his words. She met no resistance as she undid and removed his pants.

"Here we are again. This time I promise not to run. I doubt I could run in these heels anyway."

Val once again had his nice cock in her face. She hesitated for a few seconds before taking it into her mouth. It was not exactly like her practice dildo but it was close enough.

She took the head into her virgin mouth, swabbing it with her tongue to coat it with saliva. His cock slid deeper into her mouth. She pulled back and bobbed her head taking just the head plus two inches. As she got into a rhythm she bobbed faster. This had an effect on him and he pulled back.

"What's the matter, sweetheart, is mommy to rough on you? I don't want you to come too soon. Let mommy suck you some more. I want to taste your cum."

Val took him back in her mouth. She left just the head in and slowly jacked the shaft. She then wanted to try to deep throat him. She grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him close. She felt it at the back of her mouth and she relaxed enough to get it past her gag reflex. Then it was all the way in. Brandon had never had anyone take him deep. Then again he had never gotten head from a celebrity. Or a man for that matter.

She kept pushing, trying to get every last millimeter down her throat. He enjoyed the sensation. He was getting close. He needed to blow a load.

"Val, I'm gonna cum. Yes, yes yes!"

On the third 'yes' he spurted several large gobs of thick cum into Val's mouth. She had pulled back so the head was at her lips. She managed to catch nearly all of it. She had not decided before hand if she would swallow or not, she now had to do it to keep from drowning. It wasn't so bad, it was a salty, slightly bitter, slimy liquid. She swallowed it down. She liked it. Brandon certainly enjoyed it.

"Does that make up for running out on you before?"

"And then some. That was a grade A hummer. Maybe the best I have ever had. You do this very often?"

"First time. I only became a woman a few weeks ago. You were the lucky one to be my first."

"I would never have guessed. I am honored. If I may say, you're already better than your sister.

"You may not say. I don't want you to mention her again. Say, I'm hungry. You can pick the restaurant, I'll pay. "

"Sure. Hope you like Chinese.

"Love it."

The drive to the restaurant provided a chance for Val to fill Brandon in on how she had arrived at this point.

Back at his apartment. Val wasted little time getting things started, taking his hand and tugging at his clothes. When he was naked she gave a repeat of the blow job from earlier, stopping when he was fully hard. She took the tube of lube and a condom from her purse. He tried to get her to undress, but she just grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up over her ass. She wiggled out of her sheer black panties, dropping them to her ankles. The stiletto heels kept her ass in just the right angle. He put the condom on and applied a generous dollop on his steel rod and rubbed the excess on Val's tight little asshole. He rubbed the head of his cock on the opening. He lined it up and pushed forward.

Despite having practiced with the dildo, she was not expecting the sensations that came with the intrusion on his cock head into her anus. It was better than she had expected. He was gentle but firm in his thrusts. Knowing that no man had ever been in her tight hole had him going crazy.

"That' right, baby. I'm fucking your pussy. Do you like it, sissy? Yes you do like having your cunt reamed out?"

"Yes. Fuck me, fuck your mommy. Fuck your dirty mommy's cunt.

Brandon's cock plunged deep into Val's asshole. She had never felt anything like it. It was a feeling of being empty then full in rapid succession. She loved it. Soon she felt her own penis stiffen and shoot cum on the bed.

"Mommy, can I cum in your ass? I'm cumming in your ass, mommy. I'm going to cum."

His semen exploded into the condom. Val could feel its warmth. He slowly pulled out of her asshole and removed the condom.

Val felt a bit embarrassed suddenly. She pulled the hem of her little black dress back down and gave her apologies, promising a replay soon. Brandon also uncomfortable was glad she didn't stick around. He would, however, like another go with her talented mouth and tight ass.

As Val drove home, she thought Cindy should be getting out of her yoga class about now. She might swing by there and surprise her!