What are the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

Sitting up, Isabella was grinning from ear to ear. "Wow! That was good!"

Logan was breathing too heavily to comment, so he merely nodded his head vigorously.

Isabella arose, walked quickly to the kitchen, wiping only her hands, not caring about the semen all over her and got two wine glasses. She poured them each a glass from the bottle he'd brought from the wine bar, and then unwrapped the cheese tray.

Logan moved over to the sofa, sitting angled against one end. "So, was it just luck the first time?"

Isabella slid in next to him. He put his arm around her. "I'd say no. But I'd like to know what it was."

"Well, don't take this the wrong way because this was great, but aside from doing it on the ottoman and maybe a little more aggressiveness on both our parts, we didn't really do anything different than Lindsey and I do."

"I'm glad you said that," Isabella agreed, "because I was thinking pretty much the same thing."

"I think I have to attribute it to what I said a couple of weeks ago," Logan reminded. "A different vagina."

"And a different penis." She reached over to stroke his flaccid cock which was still somewhat gooey from their sex. She stroked it gently, more for something to do than to get a rise out of him. "It's also nice just sitting here relaxing afterward naked without worrying about cleaning ourselves off. Ryan and I don't do that."

"Yeah, we generally get up afterward also."

"Have you ever thought about just sitting or lying there afterward or is getting up something you always did?"

"I think we've always done that," Logan said, thinking about it. "That's not to say that we haven't ever just sat there. But that's not our norm."

"Same here." To her surprise, she felt his cock beginning to respond to her stroking. As she continued, having him get hard again had her uncharacteristically becoming aroused. Impulsively, Isabella turned onto her stomach without letting go of his rod. She aimed it toward her mouth and started sucking. Strangely, the residue that coated his shaft was something of a turn-on.

Logan was moaning pleasurably, not only amazed that Isabella was sucking him again but also that he had another erection. That rarely, if ever, happened.

Once she had him cleaned and lathered, and completely hard, she climbed up and sat in his lap, impaling herself once more on his cock. "Mmmmm. That's so nice."

Logan reached up and pawed her breasts. He was able to suck her nipples, which seemed to drive her wild. She was actually fucking him and quite vigorously.

For Isabella, it was as though she had an itch she couldn't scratch enough so she grinded roughly against him.

Now fully re-stimulated himself, Logan took control and lifted her, laying her on her back and tilted slightly to one side. He lifted her upper leg, her knee to her belly and re-entered her. After several thrusts, she twisted her leg around his side placing them in a missionary position. She bent both legs to her chest to give him deeper penetration.

This was a great position with her legs up. Logan was able to drive his cock in deeply. He did slow the pace down, wanting to feel the warmth and softness of her pussy. She kept trying to get him to go faster, so instead, he pulled out and turned her on the sofa so he could kneel on the floor and eat her pussy. Apparently, she liked that because she was pressing her crotch against his face with as much force as she could muster.

Isabella screamed her pleasure. "Fuck me again," she pleaded. "Please fuck me again!"

So, Logan rose up enough to drive his cock back into her. This time, he really pounded her, using both dick in her hole and fingers on her clit. To his surprise, he felt his balls beginning to churn. He only expected to try to make her come again, but now, it was going to happen for him as well. "I'm going to come!" he announced.

"Inside me," Isabella urged.

And so, he did, splashing her inside with a moderate amount of cum. Since he'd already come once, he must not have been able to produce a large amount.

Still, for Isabella, it was enough for her to feel her pussy being filled, and it was just the impetus she needed to come an unprecedented third time. She couldn't keep her body still as wave after wave of pleasure took over. She had to grab Logan's ass to keep him inside her until her climax came to a breathtaking end.

Logan pulled out, and they remained motionless for a couple of minutes. Isabella felt his semen oozing out of her. Good thing this was a leather sofa. She'd have to remember to wipe it later to remove any telltale signs.

"So, did this answer any of your questions?" Logan wanted to know.

"Maybe," Isabella answered, pondering his inquiry. "It was as good this time as the first. Beyond that, I don't know. Does it mean it's not me?"

"Perhaps we just need to keep doing this until we have our answers," Logan suggested in a hopeful tone.

"I'm not necessarily opposed to that, but to what end?"

"That depends on what you want for your marriage. Either things between you and Ryan will eventually get back to the way they were, and an affair will no longer be necessary. Or things won't get better and you'll reach a point where there's no reason to remain married. Or I guess a way-out possibility is you have an ongoing affair and remain married and allow the two to coexist."

"I don't know if I'm ready to give up on the marriage yet."

"Then same time tomorrow?"

"Let's skip a day. Not ready for this to get out of hand yet."

* * *

The flight wasn't crowded, but they were sitting up front with a lot of people around, so Ryan and Lindsey had to behave. They both had afternoon meetings when they arrived, so they used the time to prepare. They shared a cab to their hotels and would text each other when their meetings ended.

Late in the afternoon, Ryan returned to his hotel, and as was his habit, he stopped off in the bar for a beer before heading to his room.

"Is this seat taken?" Lindsey asked with a grin but didn't wait for a response before taking it. The bartender had just set a beer down for Ryan, but she grabbed it and took a sip.

To the bartender's curious eyes, Ryan signaled for another brew. "How did you know I'd be here?"

"I didn't. Just like to pick up guys in bars," Lindsey joked.

Picking up on it, Ryan scanned up and down the bar. "So, if I hadn't been here, who would have been your second choice?"

With a fake frown, she said, "You are my second choice. That old geezer at the end was first, but something about his batteries being low."

"Lucky me."

"How was your meeting?" Lindsey asked.

"Exciting as all hell," he told her. "That's why I'm in a bar at four in the afternoon."

"Well, I think I know how to give you a lift." She patted his thigh as close to his crotch as she dared without arousing suspicion.

Smiling at her double-entendre, he said, "I'm sure I'll rise to the occasion."

"So, can I look forward to four nights of fun without us having to analyze everything?"

"Fortunately, I haven't adopted any of those bad habits. But it will probably only be two nights. I have a couple of dinners scheduled."

"Well, that will give me time to get some work done. This is a business trip, after all."

After another beer, they had an early dinner and Lindsey went across the street to her hotel to make some calls. She teased that she might or might not visit him later.

* * *

There was a knock on his door.

Ryan opened it, expecting it to be Lindsey. He was not disappointed. To tease her back, he didn't stand aside for her to enter, but rather said, "Yes?"

"Oh, I thought this was Mr. Geezer's room."

"It is. He just stepped out for batteries."

Lindsey chuckled. "And who are you?"

"Just a guy whose batteries are charged."

"Well, then, let's see if we can wear them down." Lindsey pushed him in backwards undressing him as they moved. By the time she had guided him to the bed, he was down to his boxers. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she forced him to sit and she stood against him between his spread legs. It amused her to see his cock standing up tenting his shorts. She then laid down on top of him and pressed her lips to his. It was a sloppy wet kiss and he loved it. His hands found her ass and enjoyed the perfect roundness. He also pulled on her butt to mash her pussy against his dick.

Easing herself off, Lindsey sat up on the edge of the bed to remove her blouse and skirt. Her panties barely covered her ass and he pulled it to him to kiss her cheeks. Now only in sexy bra and panties, with Ryan still lying on the bed with his legs hanging over, she knelt and pulled the waistband of his boxers down just enough to allow his cock to bounce to attention. Hands-free, she licked the underside of his shaft causing it to pulse and whack her chin. Giggling, she wrapped her fingers around his rod and placed the tip between her lips.

Lindsey sucked just the head, then licked his entire length, then engulfed about three-quarters of it and just held it there, swirling her tongue around.

"Mmmm." He let his head fall back to enjoy the pleasure she was giving him. He groaned again when he felt the warm wetness of his balls in her mouth.

When she stuck him back in her mouth, she paused to ask, "You like the way I suck your cock?"

"Love it. Been dreaming about it all day."

Lindsey returned to sucking him like there was no tomorrow until he couldn't stand it any more without risking coming.

Ryan said, "Your turn." He rolled her over and let her squirm up on the bed to rest her head on the pillows. With her legs spread, he pulled aside the leg opening of her panties to expose her wet pussy and licked up the moisture.

"Oh, yeah," she cried.

Ryan tried to give her as good a tongue-lashing as she had given him.

"That feels good," she told him.

He licked all over, jabbed his tongue into her juicy hole and sucked her labia.

"Let me get these out of the way," Lindsey said, lifting her legs straight up to pull off her panties.

With her legs straight up, Ryan pushed them back to provide better access to her vagina. He concentrated on sucking and licking her clit. For good measure, he jabbed his finger in her hole swishing it around. That drove her wild. She yanked off her bra and flung it on the floor somewhere.

"Give me that goddamned cock!" Lindsey urged.

Wasting not a moment, Ryan quickly scooted up to drive his dick as deep into her as he could from a squatting position. With her legs flailing in the air, he fucked her hard. He enjoyed watching her tits float back and forth from his pumping. She reached up above her and held onto the pillows. Leaning down slightly, Ryan grabbed one of her tits gently and played with it. Using his other hand, he rubbed her clit.

Lindsey pulled him down to press her lips to his, but he kept the kiss brief to return to hard thrusting.

"Turn over," she commanded. "I want to fuck you!"

They managed the maneuver without his cock leaving her pussy and she pumped him as vigorously as he had her. Occasionally, she would bend over and give him kisses, intentionally making them overly wet and sloppy. He loved those. When she did, he also loved her tits dangling on his chest.

For a change of pace, she all but stopped and sat up with his cock buried to the hilt. Motionless for several seconds, she then very slowly rotated her hips. Lindsey swivelled her body completely around and continued the moderate movement. Ryan grabbed her hips and held her up, thrusting upwards with his dick. He felt her reach down and play with her clit, whimpering uncontrollably.

Finally, Lindsey leaned back as her orgasm started. She laid all the way down on top of Ryan. Amid her writhing, he reached around and took over playing with her pussy and clit until he couldn't control her anymore and she spasmed with an earth-shattering climax.

He rolled her onto her side, again without leaving her pussy and continued to slowly pump while she came down from her orgasm.

Finally, Lindsey got up on hands and knees. Ryan didn't need to be told to take her doggy-style. Once again, he plowed her hard as she backed into him. Leaning her upper body down to rest on her shoulders, she reached down to caress his balls. It was the final bit of encouragement he needed.

"I'm gonna come!"

Lindsey maintained a firm grip on his scrotum to prevent him from pulling out. He blasted her pussy with a massive amount of pent up semen and then collapsed on his side pulling her with him in a spooning position. Both were totally spent, and so they simply laid there.

The alarm went off at six a.m. and hit Lindsey like a slap in the face. Instantly aware of her surroundings, she shouted, "Oh, shit!" She hadn't intended to spend the night, but the sex had been so good, it just felt natural to fall asleep in his arms. She jumped out of bed and into her clothes as Ryan groggily sat up.

"That was the best night's sleep I've had in a while," he noted.

"I didn't plan on staying, but it was nice. Now, I've got to scramble across the street to get ready. Text you later." A quick peck on the lips and she was gone.

* * *

She experienced a transformation. Or maybe it was a revelation. Or a revelation that transformed Isabella.

The previous evening with Logan was nothing short of phenomenal. Of course, the sex had been fantastic. In addition, some of the wisdom he had imparted was beginning to influence her. As he had said, aside from doing it on the Ottoman, nothing they had done was much different than with her husband. A little more aggressive maybe, but that could also be attributed to desperation.

So, Logan's theory of a new penis was logical. He certainly did feel different inside of her. He wasn't necessarily bigger or smaller than Ryan, just shaped differently. But that difference was enough.

The first time they had gotten together—that Friday night nearly four weeks ago—had been spontaneous, unplanned. As she had said last night, if she would have been able to think about it first, she probably wouldn't have done it. But she'd had advance time to think about last night. And she had done it willingly, eagerly and wantonly. She had no regrets. She had enjoyed it immensely—particularly with the probability that Ryan was doing it with Lindsey in Washington. And she looked forward to doing it again.

And that brought up the other issue that Logan had posed. What did she want for her marriage? Did she want things between her and Ryan to eventually get back to the way they were? Or were things not likely to get better and she would reach a point where there was no reason to remain married? Did she want to have an affair and remain married and allow the two to coexist?

The fact that she looked forward to doing it again meant having an affair. She considered that for a few minutes, and the more she thought about it, the more comfortable she became with the idea, perhaps was even eager for it. In fact, she was surprisingly becoming so comfortable, she had to prevent herself from calling Logan. She'd told him they needed to skip a day; but she really wanted him. However, she convinced herself that she should wait the day to make certain she still felt this way tomorrow.

And she did. So much so, she called Logan in the morning and asked if he wanted to come over right after work. Of course, he readily agreed.

As the day wore on and Isabella eagerly awaited Logan's arrival, she almost couldn't believe her transformation. It was almost as though a switch had been flipped.

Their sex that night was more conventional—in bed; the guest bedroom. But it was no less enjoyable. She realized this was because they were both really trying to please each other, and they were succeeding.

Thursday was even better, sexually. However, both realized that their spouses would be coming home tomorrow and that put a slight damper on things. Logan didn't know when Lindsey's next trip was. At least Isabella knew that Ryan generally traveled once a month. They tried to figure out how they could continue to see each other. Since Isabella mostly worked from home, she could meet Logan during the day. But his schedule wasn't that flexible. They brain-stormed about possible solutions but couldn't really come up with anything without their spouses probably finding out.

After Logan departed for who knew how long, Isabella lay awake, wracking her brain. She did actually think of a solution, but it was radical. She barely slept considering if she wanted to go through with it. However, the more she thought about, and given her transformation during the week, by midday, not only had she warmed up to the idea, she actually looked forward to it. She used the rest of the afternoon to put her plan in place.

Around five in the afternoon, she called Logan and asked if he would take a ride with her. He agreed before even asking where, but when he did, she simply told him, "You'll see."

* * *

Ryan's Tuesday night dinner ended early, so he showed up at Lindsey's room, they had a quick, satisfying fuck and she chased him out because she had an early morning meeting that she had to be on time for.

Wednesday's dinner ran long, and Ryan was actually too tired from working all day and aggressive fucking at night. He wasn't used to all the extracurricular activity when he traveled so he was ready to hit the sack for actual sleep.

* * *

Since Thursday would be their last night together, possibly for some time, Ryan and Lindsey decided to really make a night of it. They had drinks in her hotel's lounge, and then went to dinner at a quaint little inn near DuPont Circle that Lindsey's client recommended and that also received excellent reviews in social media. After a meal that was a culinary delight, they returned to her hotel.

Their lovemaking after that was just that. No kinky, acrobatic or wild sex. Just slow and sensual as though they really were in love. It was thrilling for both.

Afterward, they had the same conversation at almost the same time their spouses were having it many miles away.

"So, where do we go from here?" Lindsey posed the question.

"Where do you want to go from here?"

"Wow! What a way to sidestep the question."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to." Ryan had been considering it also. "It'll be difficult once we return home. When is your next trip?"

"I have nothing scheduled right now," Lindsey answered with a grimace. "Could be next week or not for several weeks."

"So, you have no flexibility over your scheduling?"

"No. Not until a client needs me."

"Ever have night time meetings?" he asked, grasping at straws.

"Not really. Besides, how would that help? Quickie in the back seat of the car?" With a single chuckle, Lindsey reminded, "We're not teenagers, and frankly, I want more than that."

"I do, too." Ryan thought for a moment. "I play golf on a lot of Saturdays. Could instead use the time to meet."

"And I could go shopping, which I frequently do to get out of the house. Wouldn't always actually have to go to the mall. Could use that time to meet also," Lindsey said. "Not every Saturday, of course."

"That might be our only possibility."

"I guess we have to take what we can get," Lindsey surmised. "Where do you see this going?"

"You mean this . . . this—"

"Affair. Let's call it what it is."

"That sounds so sordid, but you're right, I guess that's what it is." Again, Ryan considered her question for a moment. "Well, either we continue this . . . affair . . . and stay married, or we continue and get to a point where we don't want to stay married, or we get tired of one another and go our separate ways." He shrugged. "Right now, I give equal odds to all three."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers