What are the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

Under other circumstances, he might have balked, but again, his head was clouded with wild sex and this was just one more erotic act in an evening filled with erotica. Knowing there was plenty wine to wash it down, if necessary, he willingly complied.

Isabella sat up to watch.

Logan embellished his licking with slurping sounds. The mixture of his semen and her fluids was not the most flavorful, but the sensuality of it had him ignoring the taste. He intentionally made sure he smeared it all over his lips when he sat up.

Lindsey giggled.

Isabella gave Ryan a wide-eyed look that told him she expected the same. With a heavy sigh he bent to do the same, but he halted when he saw Logan bend over and kiss Lindsey with cum-covered lips. She didn't protest, but rather their French-kissing had her licking the residue from his lips.

Ryan instantly followed suit with Isabella, who likewise relished the kiss.

After a few minutes of rest, Isabella arose and refreshed everyone's drinks. She grabbed pillows from the bed for everyone to sit on, and they sat in a circle on the floor.

"So, why did you change your mind about doing this?" Ryan asked his wife.

Isabella thought about it for a few seconds, organizing her thoughts. "After Logan and I got back together, I realized that he and I weren't really doing anything much different than you and I did. So, why was it better?" She shrugged. "Well, Logan's theory about a different penis made sense. The sex was the same, but the feeling was different. And I must admit, the notion that it was naughty added to it. Then, as we discussed earlier, there was really no way for it to continue without you and Lindsey knowing, so the idea of the foursome we were supposed to have again resurfaced. I remembered how much fun it had been, but I also thought it had only been so because it had been spontaneous. If we'd had time to think about it, it might not be as good. So, I started thinking about it, and of course, I realized that I was the only one that was hesitant. It also solved the issue of continuing with Logan, particularly assuming you and Lindsey were back at it.

"I also did some research on swapping or swinging, as it's called. There was a fair amount of data from people who had been doing it for years and still were that it improved their marriages. The trick was to think outside the box. We're raised to believe that you're supposed to be with and be faithful to one person. But for a long time, nobody factored sex into the equation. It was that thing that you did but didn't talk about. That's changing. People are talking about it. And doing it more. And so, what's wrong with four consenting adults deciding to have sex together. If we're consciously doing it for the fun of it, not because you'd rather be with Lindsey than me, or I with Logan rather than you, and we both accept that, then what's the harm?

"The trick is, it takes certain kinds of people for this to work with because many people still think it's wrong. They're still tied to those old values. And there's nothing wrong with people being like that. The world needs people like that. It also needs people like us. It needs people who can think differently, people with imagination, because that's how new things are invented. Not just sex. Everything."

"Wow!" Ryan said.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to give a dissertation."

"But it was good to hear," Lindsey said. "It helps put what we're doing in perspective."

"So, are we all on the same page now?" Ryan asked.

"I am," Logan was quick to say. "Never was on a different page!"

"Absolutely," Lindsey agreed. "You sure you are, Isabella? We're not going set another get together and have you back out, are we?"

"I told you earlier, as long as we're honest, I'm in."

"So, how do we keep it fresh?" Logan asked.

"It seems the new things we did tonight were all borne out of our level of arousal at the moment," Isabella pointed out, "so I think other things will also. I mean, we could sit here and toss out things to try, some of it might sound like fun and some not, but we really won't know until we're in that arousal zone again."

"Well, I can think of something," Logan said. "I'd like to see you and Lindsey do each other."

Lindsey merely rolled her eyes.

"Mmmm, that does sound interesting," Isabella agreed, baiting him. "I'll agree to that," she paused for effect, "when you and Ryan agree to do each other."

Ryan and Logan both looked like they had just swallowed sour canaries.

"Well, I was just kidding," Logan quickly retracted.

The women were laughing.

"So was I," Isabella said. "Point is, anything we do has to be agreeable to all. If one of us doesn't want to do something, nobody forces them."

"Agreed," Lindsey said.

"I agree," each man said separately.

"Are we going to keep coming to this hotel?" Logan asked.

"I don't think we need to," Isabella said. "We can alternate homes."

"A hotel might be a nice change every now and then," Ryan suggested.

"That's a good idea," Lindsey concurred. "Switching homes might get boring after a while."

"Then, how about this," Isabella said. "We go on vacations together. Resorts, cruises, even weekend getaways."

"That's perfect!" Lindsey said. "Let's start planning."

And so, they did. Sitting naked on the floor, they all pulled out their phones to check calendars for a week they could all take off. Not surprisingly, they could all take the week after next.

The odds were in their favor.

THE END

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers