What are the Odds? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I read something else in the book." She squeezed him tighter in her hand and stroked him; the movement made her tits shake as the precum lubed him.

"Hez, I love you. I love you more than a brother. You're my life partner now. My man. I'm never leaving you. Do you love me like that?"

He moved his hips to the rhythm of her hand and his stomach seemed to float again. "I love you too, Areli. I love you. Just like that. I'm your man."

She kissed him on the lips and moved her head down his chest, over his stomach, putting her face in front of his cock. Her tongue was soft and hard all at once as she licked the clear cum off the tip and put his hard cock in her mouth, making a sucking sound as she moved her lips over it, using her tongue to explore the end, just like she did when she kissed his mouth. He didn't have much time to register how it felt as she quickly took him all the way in, pushing her lips close to the bottom of his shaft before coming back up to lick the tip.

"Oh god. What? What are you...? Don't stop. Please."

She held the base of his dick as she stroked him with her lips before moving her hand to his sac and playing with his balls while she tried to take his length all the way in. She was laying on her stomach so he could feel her tits on his leg. Her ass, squeezed into her black panties, jiggled some with the up and down motion of her bobbing head. He moved her cascading hair so he could watch her take him between her lips when he felt the build up inside of him as the blood rushed to his throbbing head. He warned her but she didn't move as he held her shoulder and thrusted into her mouth, exploding. She jumped a little and cum fell out between her lips, down his length, but she kept sucking as he pumped into her more before he realized his sore muscles were tensed the entire time and his body gave out, collapsing into the bed as she raised her head and swallowed. Some of the cum was on her lips so she got up and wiped it off with a towel before laying beside him in bed, wiping him off. He made no effort to pull up his underwear as she snuggled against him.

"That's called a blowjob and guys like when the girl swallows so I'll do that for you because I love you. I love you more than anyone will ever love you and I'm yours. You're mine now too. Good night, Hez."

He looked at the ceiling one last time, trying to process the fact that his cock was just in his sister's mouth. He wrapped his arm around her and held her panty clad ass as exhaustion took him.

The next morning went quickly. Areli didn't walk into her room. She had taken what she needed the night before and kicked the door as she walked by it. They didn't lock the door when they left and neither one of them looked back as they left the driveway for the final time.

20 minutes into their drive, he turned into a church parking lot to find a man picking up trash around the building. He approached them as they pulled up.

"Can I help you folks?" The older man asked as he sat the trash bag down.

"Hello, sir. We need to return our school tablets. They were checked out to Areli and Hezron Whittemore. We're leaving the mountain and won't be back."

"Yes, I know who you are. I'm the pastor here. I'm disappointed to hear that you're leaving. Are you sure we can't convince you to stay. We have -"

"No, sir." Areli responded quickly. "Who can I turn them into?"

"Well, I can take them but you're welcome to keep them. We don't mind donating them to you."

Hez liked the idea, but Areli would have none of it.

"No sir but thank you. We aren't coming back and nothing against you, but we don't want anything from here."

"I understand young lady. This mountain is hard on young people. Good luck to you and remember we are always here if you change your mind." The man took the tablets and stepped back as Hez put the car in drive. He watched them the entire way until he and his church disappeared in the rearview mirror. It took another 30 minutes before they came to the bottom of the mountain and Hez pulled into a gas station.

"We'll fill up. The interstate goes into Montgomery so we won't get lost but we can't speed. I don't have a license."

"I don't care how long it takes to get there as long as we don't come back this way."

"Hez?"

"Yea?"

"I want you to forget how to get back here. We didn't leave a damned thing up there so we don't ever need to go back and get it. I don't care about the property or that house. If they police want to talk to us, then they better find us."

"We won't ever go back. I promise. Come on and get something to eat. It's a couple of hours to Montgomery.

___________________________

It was the third hotel he'd found and none of them would let him have a room until he could prove he was 18 so he felt dejected when they finally found the lawyer's office. No one believed they didn't have a phone to use for directions and one gas station required a 5 dollar purchase before they would help.

"Hez, you sure 'bout this lawyer? Mama used to say God didn't have a lawyer 'cause he couldn't find one in heaven."

"Well, I don't think heaven is helping us right now so it's the lawyer or nothin'. C'mon. Let's see what he says."

They didn't have an appointment, of course, but the receptionist was sympathetic, thankfully, and they were able to see him. The office was small and looked a bit run down. Hez thought attorneys were rich so he was surprised when the overweight man came around the desk to shake his hand. His suit had a missing button and one shoulder seam was unraveling. The room smelled like stale coffee and cigarettes but Hez smiled as they sat down. Finally, something was moving forward he hoped.

"I was expecting your Uncle Shane to be here. He's called, uh, well, multiple times."

"What for?" Areli asked.

"Well, we know y'all are at least 18 at least eight months ago, but we needed some documents to prove it. Those came through so we can adjust it better when we have more information and I'm working on things so I suspect I'll have what I need to get you the money your parents put back for you. The Church is trying to claim it but the last FBI raid should have put a stop to that, I hope. Anyway, they don't have a leg to stand on. I may not look like much, but I can get my clients what they want."

He grinned, admiring his ability to promote himself.

"Anyway, you were 18 as of two weeks ago and I can prove it so we can move forward, I think."

"How much money, is it?"

"Well, it's quite a bit. About 20,000 dollars. Give or take, and there will be fees, of course. Considering I'm the one, well, watching over the money and all."

He grinned as he lit his second cigarette.

"You said there was another FBI raid?" Areli scooted her chair closer to Hez, her eyes wide with anticipation.

"Oh, well, they went in to get the rest of them on rackettering of all things so it froze the church's assets. Once the money was gone, the younger members started talking to the cops and that went as badly as you could expect."

"Did anyone get hurt?" Areli's eyes were watering.

"Some did, sweetie, but don't dwell on it. You're gone from there so it isn't your concern."

"Do you know who? Tell me!" She stood up from her chair, taking him and the lawyer off guard.

"Calm down, okay. Who are you worried about?"

"Dara. Dara Marshall."

"I have a list of clients from all this so let me look. No need to yell. Why don't you get a cup of coffee and relax." She grabbed a Styrofoam cup but relaxing wasn't in the cards.

"Now, see. You got upset over nothin'. Dara is in a home for troubled young girls. She turns 20 in a few weeks according to the records we have so she can walk out soon."

"Walk out to who? Someone like our Uncle Shane?"

"Well, maybe. Is there a problem? Where is your uncle, he was my point of contact here. You're getting a bit emotional." He stammered out the last part making his jowls jiggle as he reached his shaking hand for another cigarette, forgetting he had one lit.

"Shane is dead. I killed him and we want to know where Dara is and we want our fuckin' money." Her voice was low and calm when she said it. No emotion. Areli looked through the steam coming off her coffee cup and bore into his eyes. He choked on the first puff as he looked between her and Hez, putting his cigarette down.

Hez grabbed Areli's hand and looked up at her. Relax, he said with his eyes.

"Sir, maybe we should fill you in," Hez said, trying to calm the room down.

He hit the intercom button on his desk phone. "Meredith, get in here." I need to you to record this and take notes. Start at the beginning young man.

After an hour, the attorney looked between them and flipped through his yellow pad of paper.

"I think we are fine on self defense. They may have mountain justice but they don't have mountain courts that can help them. I'll get the police reports together and then we can talk..."

"We aren't going back there. You can talk to them all you want, but we're done being threatened." Areli poured another cup of coffee. Her hair was loose, going down her back as she paced the room in her hoodie and jeans. He felt his heart sink realizing those were about the only clothes she had but he smiled watching her push back on the attorney, pink hoodie and all.

"Y'all can talk through me now. Don't talk to the police anymore. Now, we need to get you some ID and I need a few days to do it."

"Well, we need help. I can't find a place to stay since I don't have nothin' saying I'm 18. We have about 1100 or so dollars to our name and Shane's car."

"Well, I'm not sure we can..." At this point the receptionist stood up. She was crying. He hadn't noticed her but she didn't let the lawyer finish.

"Shut up, Frank! You'll help them or you can start the divorce paperwork. You are partially responsible for this. Shame on you, Frank. I could smack you right now."

"Listen, Meredith. We didn't have a lot of options and, well, Shane seemed like a nice man."

"Bullshit! You saw the marks on his arm and knew he was on drugs."

"He said he was clean, okay. Who was I to doubt him?"

She turned to them with her back to Frank the attorney. "We will get you a hotel for the next three days and I'll take you the store to get some things since you'll need that money to live, and..."

"Really, Meredith, I think this is beyond what..."

"Shut up, shut up, shut up! We will get them some things and I'll make sure they're taken care. That Dara girl is not in a good place either but we will help her. Won't we, Frank?"

"I think I can get enough information to show that she is 21 which is the age the state wanted her to be before they released her since she was with the cult, err, group, her whole life. I can fudge things to get her a birth certificate saying she is 21, I'm sure, but it's a nice place in Tennessee and I stand by..."

"Stand? You can shit and fall back in it, Frank." She turned back to them as Frank relit the cigarette he sat down a few minutes ago. "Listen, we have a cabin near Knoxville, which is the city your friend Dara is staying and y'all can stay there for a little while since my husband,... or ex-husband if he doesn't watch it, will try to make up for the fact that he sold out a bunch of people for kickbacks. These kids could have died, Frank. We didn't start this business so you could do shit like this. You probably don't even remember when you sold out but I do and I'm tired of it. Do you understand Frank!"

The room sat in silence but for Areli sipping her coffee with the most content of looks on her face and Frank sucking on his cigarette.

"Mistakes were made and I'm sorry. I really didn't mean for you kids to be in trouble but we'll fix it. I'll get you something for an ID in few days, okay. Just stay in town and then we can get y'all up to Tennessee for your friend."

Meredith looked at Frank but he hid from her gaze when she talked to them again. "I can take you to the store now to get some clothes and things for your trip and we'll get y'all some food and settle you into a hotel for a few days. 1200 won't last long with no job or ID."

"Ms. Meredith, we sure do appreciate what y'all are doing. Do you mind taking Areli with you and I can talk to Frank some more?" Hez hoped Areli would back his play.

"You need clothes, Hezron."

"I know his sizes, ma'am. He don't know what to wear no way." Areli winked at him.

"Well, men are like that so I guess that's fine. Let's go, Areli. Frank book them at the Holiday Inn. The one with the indoor pool so they can enjoy something nice in their lives for once."

"Yes, ma'am," Frank responded as they walked out. Despite whose name was on the door, Hez knew who was in charge and it damn sure wasn't Frank the attorney.

"Sir, I have some things to ask since they're gone." He felt the buzzing in his head but it wasn't strong, not like with the cards but it was there. He needed to play this right; it was a big gamble.

"After all that, I don't think I want to answer but you can try." He pulled a flask from his desk, taking down a big drink before lighting up again.

"I found out I can play cards and Shane said something about Vegas. What is that?"

The attorney eyed him hard before answering. "Y'all really didn't get out much, huh? Las Vegas is a gambling city in the western part of the country and even with your firecracker of a sister, you'd get eaten alive out there. Y'all aren't ready for something like that. If you want to play cards then stick to bars that give gift cards until you're 21 then you can go to the casinos in Biloxi or Cherokee.

"I got to be 21?"

"Yea, in most states, but I think you can go to Michigan and play. I don't keep up with it and it's a terrible way to make a living, son. How is school going?"

"It's going. So, you get money for taking care of the inheritance, right?"

"Yea, it's a standard fee, even though my wife appears to want to give it away."

"Well, maybe you found people that confirmed we were 21? No one seems to know and I think we can remember some things like our birthdays and stuff. Our stories will match, so will Dara's. Wouldn't you get a bigger fee if it looked like you held on to our money for 3 years and, you know, took care of it?"

He smiled and nodded his head while he looked over Hez. "Not bad, kid. I think you're on to something. Not bad at all. Maybe you can find a career in law?"

"I don't think I'm smart enough to do what you do, sir."

Frank liked that. Taking another swig of his flask he smiled and moved the papers around his desk to look lawyerly.

"Don't sell yourself short, son. Start with your GED, maybe, and work your way up. You never know!"

"You're right we will never know and speaking of never knowing, how many people know Areli is my sister?"

The drums found a rhythm in his head.

___________________________________

"Look at all this stuff, Hez! Ms. Penner bought us a lot. She is really sweet. Look, we have a phone now and a suitcase. How nice is that? And look at this room!"

He liked her like this; happy looked good on her. They had some more clothes now, including bathing suits. She'd thrown away all his old clothes except the hoodie and hat she bought and his boots which they didn't replace.

"Look we have new bathroom stuff and I got makeup. This is great, Hez."

"Want to go to the pool?" He asked.

"I will later but I need to rest. I'm exhausted from the day. We have to go with Ms. Penner tomorrow to get a bank account. That will be nice, won't it? I'm going to sleep. Give me a kiss and don't go to the pool without me." She walked over and kissed him, holding him.

"I love you, Hez."

"I love you too."

Areli slept while Hez read the sex book for a while. He found the part about blowjobs and hand jobs but he wanted to see if she could feel what he did and he found how little he knew when saw the sections on actual intercourse. They had the slang terms for them and Areli was right about how the girls trimmed their hair, or shaved it all off. The models were pretty and his cock harden when he flipped the pages to see them penetrated, their faces in ecstasy, and he concentrated on how to make Areli happy when he found she was watching him.

"Are you to some good parts?"

He jumped, dropping the book and laughed at himself.

"Yea, some good parts. Are we going to try all of that?"

"Yea, eventually, I think." She took off her shirt, releasing her big tits before removing a pair of sweat pants so she was just in her white black panties. "I need to take a shower real quick." She hopped making her butt jiggle and smiled at him over her shoulder.

Hez changed into his swimming trunks and waited for her, but he wasn't sure he'd make it to the pool when he saw her in her new bikini. Even when they were allowed to swim at the church, women wore full body suits under a conservative one piece. There was nothing conservative about her now. The bright red fabric strained against her tits and the pale skin of her stomach softly met the bold red bottoms that tied around her hips.

"I've wanted to wear something like this since I was a kid. Can I show you something?"

"You can show me anything you want to." His cock pressed against his trucks as he watched her pull the bottoms down showing her shorter blonde curls underneath.

"I fix it. My pubic hair. It's cute now. My vagina. You like it?"

"We don't have to go to the pool, Areli. I mean, we can stay here."

"But I want to go to the pool. I'll give you a blowjob when we get back. Do you want to cum in my mouth again? Like last time?"

He nodded his head, wanting to speak but was lost looking at her bikini pulled to the side. She walked to him and kissed his lips as she grabbed his cock through his trucks.

"I'll take care of you, baby. I want to call you baby since you're my boyfriend. I like how that sounds. You can call me baby too. Or my girl or sweetie. I don't care so long as it's you sayin' it. Let's go swim. I've been looking forward to ever since I saw the pool.

They hadn't been swimming in years and the warm water and the laughter around the pool helped soothe the last few months. The hurt and fear would come back but he hoped each bright day would weaken it. Areli stayed close to him at first but ventured out on her own when a group of girls asked about her hair and he found himself in the hot tub more than once, having never been in one. They left only because the attendants told them the pool was closing soon. They'd been there for hours. Giggling and happy, they walked back to their room. Areli grabbed a towel to wrap her hair while Hez shed his trunks and sat on the soft bed.

"I'm going to change for bed." Areli grabbed her night gown before Hez stopped her.

"Don't take that off. I wanna help." She smiled at him and walked over, standing in front him. Her sides were soft in his hands and he smelled the chlorine on her belly, inches from his face. The straps were still wet and a few drops of water hit the carpet when he untied the side, letting the bikini fall down one leg. He thought back to the book and followed one of the rules - kiss everything, even non sexual places. His hands shook at first but he gripped her hips tight when he kissed just below her belly button making her catch her breath. He kissed again feeling her softness, taking in her skin as she moved her hands on top of his holding her hips.

Another kiss, lower. Her hands pushed his as if doing so would guide his mouth down her curved belly faster, approaching her newly trimmed curls. He didn't stop when his lips touched her hair. It was coarser than the hair on her head but the softness was still there as he kissed softly and moved his hand out from under hers, gripping her ass, pushing her into his lips. She tensed up when he squeezed her cheeks, making them tighten in his hands. She was breathing rapidly and moved her hands to the back of his head while he kissed all around her pubic area and stomach. She spread her legs and gripped his head pushing him now into her body.