What are the Odds? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up.

"Sit on the bed, Areli."

She quickly turned and sat on the bed, looking up at him; he kissed her forehead, below the towel wrapped around her hair, and softly pushed her body on the bed, leaving her legs hanging off the side. His hands found the edges of her small top and pushed the bikini to each side, freeing her tits before he leaned down, putting her puffy nipples in his mouth while his hard cock rubbed against her soft stomach. She held his back and moved her tits when she wanted him to switch.

The room was cool but the heat from her body made him sweat as he kissed down her stomach, past her soft mound, feeling the top of her wet lips for the first time.

"Don't stop, baby. Don't stop." She held the top of his head as he sat between her legs, spread for him, showing her pink folds. He wanted to remember the book but he was lost in her. No rules or techniques came to mind when he leaned in and kissed her wet pussy. It was soft and her breathing changed with every kiss and his cock twitched every time he felt her soft thighs rub against the sides of his head. His kisses grew deeper before he instinctively stuck his tongue into her wet folds and she grabbed his head.

"That. Whatever that is. Do it." He licked her but would back up to admire her, to see her looking down her body at him and to run his fingers over her blonde hair. His tongue parted her, moving just inside, felling the warmth from her. He moved his finger down to the small tight opening and slowly pushed inside.

"Ohhh, there too. Soft, baby. This is so good. Put it in more." Her warmth clouded his head and he wondered if he could cum without touching himself because he felt on the verge now. Feeling her body and knowing her innocence, seeing her legs spread in front of him and her nipples hard with her desire. She pushed against his finger now and he watched her take it in, begging for him. Needing him.

The images in the book came back to him as he watched her so he ran his mouth to the top of her lips until he felt a swollen button and pressed his tongue into it, making small circles, just like he'd read.

"Hez, I'm close. I'm going to do it just like you. I'm so close. I have to be. Don't stop anything." She was panting out words as he licked her and moved his finger inside of her faster. Her heels dug into his back as she moved her hips to his mouth and grabbed his head. She shook and made a silent moan as her eyes got big and she pressed his head between her legs, releasing her desire in a large gasp that ended in small convulsions as her muscles untensed and she fell back on the bed. He didn't move from her pussy. He kissed her legs, tasting her wetness and planting small kisses on her swollen clit.

"Sensitive, baby. Sensitive. Don't stop though. Just be soft."

He stayed on his knees kissing until she finally raised up and hugged his head as he laid it in her lap.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt. I hate them for not telling me more about it. Who does it hurt for me to feel that good? I want to do that all the time, baby."

Hez stood up, his cock swollen and wet with precum. She fell back on the bed and looked at him with her tits falling to the size and her pussy still wet from her orgasm. His dick was inches from her soft body. His mind went to her warm pink lips and how they felt caressing his finger. So close. He moved between her legs, spreading her thighs further, feeling his cock rest on her blonde curls. He whole body ached with a need. A need for her.

"Not yet, baby. I want it too. Let's wait." She slid off the bed onto her knees in front of his throbbing dick and took the towel off her head, letting her wet hair fall. She quickly took it in her soft hand and stroked him near her mouth. He was so close. She was so beautiful. Full of desire and love for him. He grabbed her shoulder and let his body go loose as she stroked him.

"You want a blowjob? You can cum in my mouth, Hez." He gripped her shoulder hard and she leaned in opening her mouth but the last stroke was all it needed. He shot a thick stream on her face, running from her open mouth to her forehead. She didn't stop and hr came everywhere, her face, tits, in her hair, she held her mouth open and let it fall on her tongue and he collapsed down on his knees when he finally stopped. She was leaning back against the bed, sitting on the floor with him, covered in cum.

She made little effort to clean herself other than rub her eyes when a drop fell from her forehead, but she did run her tongue over her lips, licking the cum off.

"This is really naughty but you can do it to me anytime you want. It's called a facial, and you can cum on my face. I like being dirty for you. Come take a shower with me, baby."

Hez was in another place, not sure how they got from brother and sister to here, in the shower together, with her washing him between kisses and smiles. She even dried him off, rubbing him and making sure to use any spare moment for a close hug or another kiss on his cheek, or neck, or whatever she was close to. He put on his new plaid pajama pants and she grabbed a new pair of panties, yellow with strawberries on them and hopped into bed with nothing else on.

"Hez, what did you and the lawyer talk about when we left?" She scooted close and wrapped her legs around his while he relayed the story.

"So you think he can make us 21 and say we ain't brother and sister? That means we can get married, baby and no one will know. I want to marry you. Marry you and have babies. You can play cards and I'll run a bookstore with our family. You like how that sounds?"

"Yea, Areli. It sounds nice. We can do that."

"Since we know we're goin' to Tennessee in three days can we just have a vacation until then and hang out at the pool and play with each other? We've never had a vacation, before."

"Yea, we can relax. Reckon we need it."

"Listen, we can't have no more secrets so I want to tell you something." She nuzzled into his chest while he wrapped his arm around her.

"I knew what would happen if you touched me. Dara showed me."

"Showed you?"

"Yea, we did it in her room one night. We touched ourselves in front of each other a few months ago. It didn't feel as good as just now though. She said she could touch me, but we always chickened out."

"You don't have to tell me all that stuff if you don't want." Hez kissed her forehead.

"I just want to though. When she showed me, she also said that dirty girls put penises in their mouths and I didn't believe her until I saw that book but when I was by myself I'd think of you puttin' your penis in my mouth and I'd get really horny and have an orgasm when I touched myself."

"You thought of me?"

"Yea, you or Dara touching me and I don't know how I feel about that, but I sure miss her. We're going to get her right?"

"Yea, we will."

"Good. I never told her that I did that and thought about you. I pretended to be a dirty girl and I didn't even know what that meant other than thinking about your penis in my mouth or her touching my pussy so I didn't want Dara to know how bad I was being."

"Now you don't have to pretend." His cock was getting hard listening to her and thinking about her and Dara touching themselves.

"I love you, Hez."

"I love you too. My little dirty girl princess. You can be dirty now if you want?"

"Again?" She grabbed his hard cock and smiled before she pulled the covers back and moved her head down.

___________________________________

The old man looked at the tablets on his desk and picked up his phone. Malachi answered on the first ring.

"PastorFather?" Malachi answered.

"The Whittemore kids are gone and they left the tablets so we can't track them. I called the state patrol and they saw them on the road south, heading to Birmingham or Montgomery, I assume, but he got a call and couldn't follow them. They killed the uncle. I think they are what you say they are but I don't know what to do now."

The breathing on the phone was patient but annoyed.

"We will find them and cast them out, just like their parents. Don't fret. The devil may be in the details which we don't have but I don't want him in Alabama, regardless. I'll be in touch, PastorFather."

To Be Continued...