What are the Odds? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your league ID?" She looked at Hez and cocked her eyebrows as he worked to keep his eyes on her face.

"My what?"

"Your league number? Cute hair, baby. How long ago did you cut it?" She reached past Hez and rubbed Areli's hair.

"I need the split ends cut, that's all I've had done since I was little, really. Maybe a few hair cuts." She smiled at the girl playing with her hair.

"That's precious. I run a hair salon so let me know. I'll give you a card and fix you up, baby girl. Now, does your confused man have a league ID?"

"This is my man and we don't know what that is, ma'am." Areli didn't stop the girl from playing with her hair but she wrapped herself around Hez's arm.

"So precious. I like y'all. I don't want your man, baby, but I'll just talk to you if you're worried. Have him fill this out. It's 50 dollars to join the league and we keep track of your wins and money totals to qualify for the championships in a few months. There are points for placement and for money totals going into the last table. You pay 15 dollars per tournament but the top three places at the championships start at 2500 dollars."

"Ok, we'll do it. Where all can he play?" Areli asked.

"You know I'm right here?" Hez responded.

"Honey, I see you but I enjoy talking to her so button it. Here's a list. The bars are from here to Knoxville so there are plenty."

"What about near the casino?"

"Nope, Indian reservation. The only bars there are in the casino and you don't look a day over 18 so forget that. Pay me and good luck."

They grabbed the card which listed a website and number and Hez found a seat near the makeshift poker tables.

"That girl's tits were almost out of her shirt, but she was sweet." She put her business card in her purse.

"I didn't notice," Hez replied as he sat down.

"Stop lying. I know you love me but she needs to know you aren't available. Now, do you understand how this all works? The rules and this league card thing?"

"A little, I think."

"Well, I'll take care of the card. You just play."

"Okay. We got this."

"That's right. We got this, Hez. Now win."

______________________________________

A few hours later, Hez was collecting his prize money. 50 dollars in cash and 50 in restaurant gift cards. He felt the buzzing in his head several times but the players were so bad he was almost able to do it on his own. They made bad bets and rarely folded. A few were bluffing badly and the buzzing told him but he was getting better at the game without his special ability. Areli watched him the whole time and was ecstatic over his prize.

"Nice work, baby. I checked the prizes on my phone and if you play 3-4 of these a week and place in the top three then we will doing really good. We don't have rent or bills really, but let's get some food and eat at our new home."

They ordered to-go meals and waited, both smiling. They hadn't had more than snacks in days and a restaurant meal was simply not part of their life at the church or with Shane.

"Hey, nice win. Lucky but nice, I guess."

Hez looked up from Areli to a tall man who looked to be in his early twenties. He smelled like Uncle Shane - cigarettes and booze.

"Thanks."

"That's it? I said you were lucky. I didn't say you were good."

"I don't care." Hez took his attention back to Areli but she was eyeing the man.

"Don't expect to win next time but, hey, if you bring eye candy like her around, maybe we'll let you stick around if you're willing to pass her around."

The buzzing lit up and turned to heavy drums that pounded his temples. There was almost no build up this time.

"Is it tough, Mark?"

The tall man looked down at him and moved closer.

"Oh, you remembered my name. Bitches seem to remember my name, even when I forget theirs."

"I asked if it was tough?"

"Is what tough, cupcake?"

"Is it tough talking without a dick in your mouth?"

Areli never took her eyes off the man as he reached down to grab Hez but he was faster.

"You little fuck. I'm going to kick the piss out of you." The man lunged.

Hez moved to the rhythm of the drums, putting his foot between the man's legs and the numbers were replaced by bending arms and holds he'd never seen before. Limbs broke and faceless bodies collapsed in submission. He moved faster than he knew how to do; his body secured the man's leg as his hands weaved up his arm to his neck, twisting him around into a pretzel until he pulled his face close to his own and felt the tension from the man's crooked body bent over his leg.

"The only reason you're alive is because I'm allowing it. Fucking remember that the next time you so much as look her." Hez heard the voice but it wasn't his. He didn't talk that way. Fierce. Strong. Unrelenting. That was someone else.

"Enough! Let him go." The blonde girl from the registration table ran to them, her tits bouncing in the skimpy top. She had on a short flowing skirt over fishnets that flew up as she ran almost exposing her fully.

"Hez, enough. Let him go." Areli's voice ran the visions from his head; he came back into his own body, dropping the man in the floor.

"What happened here? No fucking fighting. What the hell is your problem, kid?"

Areli moved Hez back and stepped over the downed man to address the girl.

"He tried to attack my boyfriend. Don't fuck with us. We just want to eat and play cards. People will learn to stop trying to hurt us."

"Woah, girl. I'll listen but calm down. Your whole face is red. It'd be cute if it wasn't scary what your man just did to this guy. Relax." Areli stepped back over the man and stood next to Hez when she started shaking.

"Did he start it?" The blonde girl looked around the bar and several people nodded their heads but no one was brave enough to speak.

"Cowards, everyone of you. Fine. Looks like you got lucky, country. Mark, get your stupid ass up." She kicked the man who was trying to stand as he held his arm.

"Fuck him, he almost broke my arm. I'm going to - "

"You're going to leave, Mark. Pay your tab and get out."

"I'll remember this, fucknut." Mark limped to the bar to pay his check when their to-go food arrived.

"I'll walk you two out." The girl led them out the door and bundled her arms around her skimpy outfit as they made their way through the frost covered parking lot.

"How do you know Mark? I picked y'all as being newbies around here."

"I don't know him. I don't know how I knew his name. I'm sorry. We won't come back."

"Simmer down, Country. I love watching a bully get his. I just wandered how you knew he was gay. That is a big secret. I thought only a few people knew it. That whole 'dick in the mouth' thing really set him off."

"I was just talking. I didn't know. I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing. Look, I don't know where you learned to fight but that was pretty fucking badass. Just be careful around him and his friends, okay. And you need to come see me at the salon, cute girl. Half off for you because I want to play with your hair. I'm Susan."

"Yea, I saw your card. We don't like trouble Ms. Susan." Areli's face was still red from the encounter.

"Ms. Susan? Not me, girly. I'm only 25 and I ain't Ms. Nobody. Come see me and y'all be careful."

"Thanks for helping us, Ms. I mean, Susan." Areli was almost crying as Hez opened the car door for her.

"It's no problem. Bye now." She winked at Areli as she walked around the corner back to the bar entrance.

________________________________

"I'll start the fire if you will heat the food, baby." They were frozen by the time they made it to the cabin, the night's events were still on his mind as he grabbed some plates for the microwave. Areli grabbed a few pieces of wood from the deck and started on the fire.

"Hez, how did you do that? You were so fast. I mean, I just saw a blur and you had that man twisted in a knot. He was easily 50 lbs. heavier than you."

Hez stopped keeping secrets from her since the first night their relationship changed from just being twins.

"It was the buzzing. It turned to drums, just like that day with Shane but it was so much clearer this time. I couldn't fight Shane but this time. I don't know. It was like I was somewhere else watching myself hurt that guy.

"How did you know his name?"

"I must have heard it. I don't know. It scares me, Areli. You think I'm a freak?"

"Come here, baby." She walked over to him and hugged him tightly, laying her head on his shoulder.

"If you're a freak, then you're my freak and I'm okay with it. I don't expect normal for us. I don't know what the buzzing or the drums are but it's what we have baby and I'm with you and we will handle it together. I'm your girl."

"Ok, let's just eat and enjoy something. I'm tired of being miserable and the food smells really good. Let's have our first dinner in our new home." Hez pulled away from her and heard the drums in the distance and the buzzing fade to a faraway place.

He'd eaten big meals, but it was always a holiday. This may have been the best meal ever. They used all 50 dollars of the gift card to celebrate their first dinner. Fried pickles and wings with burgers and dessert left them happy and laughing around the kitchen table.

"That was the best, Hez. Those burgers. That is my new favorite place ever. Who would have thought you could fry pickles? Can we take Dara?"

"Yea, we can go back. I'm stuffed so I don't want to think about food." Hez leaned back in his chair and stretched as Areli put the dishes in the sink. The fireplace had warmed the place up and the air was toasty when Areli took off her hoodie showing him a skimpy black bra.

"Here's another pretty bra, I bought". She held her hands over her tits to show him. "My panties don't match though but that's fine 'cause they're pretty too." Hez felt his cock stir when she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them to the floor showing him her light purple panties that clung to her ass.

"Let's get in the hot tub. I don't need a bra for that." She unsnapped her bra and sat it on the back of the couch. "I don't need panties for it either but you're always looking at my ass when I wear these satin ones so I figure you'd want to still look. Am I right, Hez?"

He was still mesmerized at her naked body and how comfortable she was in front of him. She walked to him, her long hair flowing down her back and her big pale breasts bouncing as she moved. Her light puffy nipples pointed at him and she quickly took his shirt off.

"You want to see my big ass in wet panties? I wore a pair in the shower when we are at the hotel after I saw it on a dirty site on my phone. I thought you would like it." She undid his belt and pushed his jeans down to the floor.

"But you don't wear anything, okay. I want to look at it." She pulled his boxers down, freeing his hard cock. She ran her hand over it lightly and kissed him as they stood naked in front of the fireplace.

"Areli, I wanted to ask you something but I'm not sure."

She kissed his cheek and squeezed his dick softly.

"Be sure. Ask me. I'm your girl."

"Well, I saw a video on your phone. I didn't mean to. It was on there and I just, you know, saw it."

"I'm yours. I don't hide anything from you. I was watching a how to video on blow jobs. I've watched a lot of videos and played with myself too." She pressed her body against his, her satin panties pushed against his cock when she moved her hand to his neck.

"The way he was talking to her. You like that?"

"Maybe. I want you to talk to me like that. I know you love me and it turns me on when he said those things to her. She must really like him since she gave him a good blowjob. He came all over her. I really liked it. Is that what you wanted to ask me?"

"Yea, I think so."

"You know so. Start being more assertive with me. Yea, I liked how he treated her. Let's go to the hot tub. I've been dying to try it." She kissed his lips and held his hand before leading him to the cold back deck. It was freezing but they quickly moved the top and jumped into the hot water. Areli eventually figured out the jets.

"Oh, I'm coming out here every night. This is amazing." She let her long hair hang out of the hot tub and Hez watched the bubbles cover her naked tits. His dick was throbbing. He couldn't stay away from her. Her cheeks, red from the cold weather, contrasted with her pale skin and the content look on her face made him smile. She was happy. She was happy with him. He felt a gnawing guilt in his stomach though and it was hard to push away.

"What's wrong, Hez? You were staring at me and then you got sad."

"It's fine, Areli. Let's enjoy the water."

"It's not fine. Talk to me."

"It's just that I couldn't help fight back when Shane attacked us and then I almost broke a guy in half for talking bad about you. I don't get it. I don't understand what's happening to me."

"Stop it. Hez." She scooted next to him and he felt her naked body against his. "Don't ever think of Shane again. This is our life now so we keep going. We have to save Dara and then we get to start our future. The three of us."

"What about Dara? You really think she'll be okay with this? With us? What about now? What's our lives gonna be like with her here."

She kissed his cheek and he felt her breasts on his arm under the warm water.

"Hez, I'm going to take care of Dara and you'll just do what I ask, okay? We won't hide anything from her. Nothing. She'll be fine so stop thinking about it. You like her don't you?"

"Yea."

"You think she's pretty?"

"Are you trying to trick me?"

"No, I think she's pretty. Do you?"

"Yea, she's pretty."

"Good, then stop worrying and trust me. Now pay attention to me and stop thinking so hard."

Areli reached under the water and grabbed his dick, squeezing it softly.

"You want to practice talking dirty to each other?"

"What do you mean?" Hez laid his head back enjoying her hand on his hard cock.

"I mean like how they talk in the videos. The porn videos. Want to try?"

"I feel silly. I don't know."

"C'mon, Hez. I can start. It'll be fun, baby."

Areli kissed his cheek again and whispered to him, "Do you like me playing with your hard cock?"

Hearing her say it had more of an effect than he realized. He just nodded his head.

"You're okay with your sister jerking your hard dick off?"

"Yea, I'm okay." He was shaking he wanted her so bad.

"I bet you want to fuck my little mouth don't you?"

"Will you -" Hez stopped. He was trying. She was on fire right now and the way she looked at him and said 'cock' or how she was smiling. He thought he could cum without her touching him he was so horny.

"What baby? Tell me."

"Stand up so I can see your ass."

"You like by bubble butt? I'll let you look at it." She stood up and the cold air instantly caused her to get goosebumps as she bent over the edge of the hot tub. Her purple panties were wet and tight on her ass. He could almost see through the thin satin.

"Shake it. Make it bounce."

"Jerk your dick off while I do it." She held the side of the tub and bounced her ass making it jiggle underneath her panties. Her breath was fogging the cold hair and he held his dick as he watched his sister's ass.

"I'm cold baby. Can I sit on your lap. You can hold my ass." She moved over and sat down on Hez and rubbed her panties on his cock. "I'm being a slutty little girl aren't I? You like me like this? Being dirty?"

"Yes, you're -" He hesitated when he reached around and found her hard nipples.

"I'm what, Hez?"

"You're my slutty little girl."

"Tell me again, baby."

"You're my slutty little girl." He squeezed her tits and pushed his cock against her.

"Let's go inside baby. Take your slutty girl inside."

He almost jumped out of the hot tub and they both ran inside from the cold air. The fire was warm on their wet skin as they tried to dry each other off and kiss at the same time. Their hands were everywhere at once and Hez wanted more of her.

"I'm ready, Areli. Let's not stop this time."

She got on her knees and grabbed his shaft.

"Ready for what?"

"For you. All of you." He grabbed her head like the man in the video and pushed her mouth on his dick. She took it all the way in and sucked him.

"Yea, like that."

She whimpered when he said it and pulled her mouth away.

"Is this what you want? Your sister on her knees?"

"No, I want inside of you. I want you."

"You want my virgin pussy? My little blonde virgin pussy, baby?"

He pulled her up, yanked her wet panties off, and sat her on the couch with her legs spread. He was throbbing and out of control. Her tits bounced as he pulled her soft body to him and his hard cock pressed on her wet folds. He hesitated as he felt her soft wet lips and looked at her.

"Take it, Hez. It's yours. Make love to me. Fuck me. Do both at the same time. Just put it in. I've wanted this for so long. I belong to you. Now make me cum."

Hez wanted to go in slowly but her voice, her words; he drove into her wet pussy making her body tense. Her mouth let out a silent moan as he moved back looking at her arousal on his cock before pushing back inside her warm lips. It was more than he imagined. The softness, how wet she was, feeling her thighs wrapped around his and watching her big tits bounce as he fucked her.

She was moaning and matching his thrusts. Her cheeks and chest were flushed and her blonde hair had spilled over the couch. He watched his cock go inside of her and felt the pressure build in his groin. He was so close but when she moved her hand down through the tuft of blonde curls above her pussy and rubbed herself, he lost control.

"This feels so good, Areli. I'm going to cum. So close."

"Do it, Hez. Cum in me." She rubbed her clit and he felt her legs tighten around his as her moans filled the air. His whole body seemed to get weak as he cock swelled inside of her.

"I feel it. Oh god, do it. Fill me up, baby. I love you."

He exploded with a hard thrust met by her raised hips. He didn't consider the implications at the time. He only felt his body and hers together, his release inside of her and the feel of her body gripping him.

"Hez, I'm cumming too. I'm cumming." Her hips bucked in his hands and he felt her body tense as the last of his orgasm spilled out of her shaking body and they both collapsed on the couch, his softening cock still inside of her.

"Hold me. Hold me. That was the most amazing feeling in the world. Please tell me it always feel like that." Areli's sweat mixed with his has they held each other. Hez was too out of breath to say anything though.

"That is how I get pregnant. I hope I have your baby in me. Growing in my body. It will be perfect like us. Oh my god, that was the best thing I've ever felt."

A baby? Hez held her and felt the buzzing in his head but it was Areli's body that cancelled it out this time. He let it go. Let come what may. He wasn't sure where he'd heard that phrase before but he was happy in the cabin with his girl.

___________________________________________

The remainder of the next two weeks were poker, eating a tons of take out from a lot of restaurants and sex. They had practiced talking dirty to each other but hadn't experimented much more than that. Usually a few minutes of Areli saying cock and it was all over. They spent every moment together. Poker was going well. He finished in the top three each time he played and was making a name for himself in the online group. So far they had banked about 800 dollars and they didn't have bills so the money went in the bank and Areli kept track of it; he just played cards. Finally after a few visits, the time had come to get Dara and when the phone call came through, Areli went through the roof.

They left early, too early, and sat in the parking lot of the home, waiting for two hours. Areli insisted on leaving first thing in the morning. Finally, they saw Frank's car pull up and Areli ran to meet Meredith with a hug.