What are the Odds? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you kids doing? I worry about y'all."

"We're fine, Ms. Meredith. Let's get Dara, please." Areli held her tight with her face buried in the hug. Her long blonde hair blew in the wind.

Frank walked over to Hez and shook his hand. "How's the cabin? Y'all adjusting okay?"

"We're fine. We want to pay rent though. We know the cabin is expensive for y'all."

"Nonsense. We are fine. Aren't we, Frank?" Meredith said from a distance as she cut a look at her husband that left little room for any response other than the one she wanted.

"Sure, son. We'll talk later. You don't worry on it. Now let's go on and get Dara out of here and on her way and we can get back to Alabama. Y'all wait out here."

Areli wasn't happy about not going in and was too anxious to sit in the car so she paced the parking lot for what seemed like an hour before the front door opened and Dara ran out.

She headed straight for Areli. He wasn't sure who cried more, Meredith or the girls, but the reunion even brought a smile to Frank's face.

"Dara, do you have anything to wear other than these fucking sweats?"

Meredith turned her head at Areli's language.

"I have the dress from the church but it has a blood stain on it. They let me keep my underclothes, but I don't have any shoes, and -"

"Throw them out, Areli. We're buying you new stuff tomorrow. Do you have anything other than clothes? Where are your things?"

"No, they didn't let me take anything from the Church. They said it was evidence. They took my clothes when they stripped us down here. There were boys there too. One of them said I could have my clothes back if I took care of him, but it sounded naughty so I didn't do it."

Areli's face turned a new shade of red.

"Fuck them and fuck this place. Fuck you, Frank! Fuck you! They took everything from her! From us. All anyone does is take!" She moved towards him but Hez held her.

"Areli, please. Let's get Dara and settle down." Hez tried to calm her but she grabbed Areli's bag and threw it at Frank, hitting him in the head and turned to Meredith.

"You're the only one that has been nice to us. No one in our lives has treated us with the kindness you have. Fuck your sleazy husband. Fuck this world. I hate it. I hate this building, I hate Shane, I hate the church," she turned back to the lawyer, "and I really fucking hate you Frank. Go smoke a cigarette and make for damned sure I don't have a bow in hand whenever we meet again."

The parking lot was quiet but for Dara crying. Areli was crying and looked like a fierce animal with her long hair blowing in the November wind. Frank handed some papers to Meredith and walked back to his car before turning around.

"I was wrong for what I did to y'all and I'm sorry. I'll still fight for you but I'll let Meredith talk to y'all from now on. I hope you can forgive me one day. I'm trying to make this right."

"Areli, I'm scared now. Who was the man?" Dara stood behind Areli as Frank got in the car.

"Ok, let's be calm. I'm angry at Frank too but please listen. Ok?" Meredith stood between the girls and Frank's car.

Areli's face was blood red now but she relaxed her body and held Dara's hand while Meredith talked.

"Dara, the picture you took last week was good so we have an Alabama ID for you. You're 21 now. Here's your birth certificate and everything is registered and legal. Hez, I'll have your and Areli's ID next month or so, there's been some issues with it but you'll be 21 soon enough and Frank said you didn't want you and Areli to be brother and sister on paper. I don't understand why but it will be worked out. I just need a month or so, ok?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I know this is hard and life hasn't been fair to you kids. We'll get through it. I'm sorry for Frank. He isn't a terrible person, greedy maybe, but he has some good points and he is fighting for y'all now."

"Thank you, Ms. Meredith. I was wrong to blow up like that. Tell him I'm sorry."

"I'll let him stew in it a minute, but there's something else and I want y'all to listen good. The group that attacked your parents that night is still around. A lot of them were arrested but they're fanatics and the FBI didn't get all of them. I don't think they will bother y'all but they stole something from a museum last week so they are still out there."

"What did they steal?" Dara held Areli's hand tighter.

"It's strange. It was a 16th century replica of the Crown of Thorns. Supposedly it is an exact replica of the one used at the crucifixion. It's worth millions and was heavily guarded so it's impressive anyone got it."

"How do you know it was them?" Dara was pitiful. She'd escaped them only to find they were still lurking in the world.

"They left their mark, just like at your Church. Just keep an eye out. They'll get them soon and I don't think they are worried about you kids anyway. Now, give me hugs and I'll try to get up here to see y'all. The cabin is yours until you don't need it so plan on being there for a while since money is tight."

They left the home and didn't look back. Areli sat in the back with Dara as he drove back to the cabin and Areli sang her to sleep.

___________________________________________

"Areli, what do we do now?"

Dara was watching tv, something that was very new to her, and Hez was in bed resting after the stressful day. She had been holding Dara since she left the home. Dara was still in her sweats but she was starving so they ate and the TV seemed to calm her, but Areli wanted those clothes thrown in the fire when she took them off.

"Look, Dara. You don't worry. Hez will make the money for now and we will be rich one day and open a bookstore and that will be our life. All of us."

"We're staying together right? No more churches?"

"No, no churches. We are going to take care of each other. We're a family now."

"Ok, I'll be in your family." Dara snuggled into Areli and held her hand.

"You want to get a shower? I have some clothes for you. We're going shopping tomorrow and I'm buying you all new clothes and you're going to look so cute."

Dara giggled and kissed Areli's cheek.

"You said I had a room but where do you sleep? I saw Hez's room and the one upstairs."

"I sleep with Hez, sweetie." She petted Dara's red hair.

"You sleep with your brother?"

"I do more than that with him." She kissed Dara on the forehead while she laid in her arms.

"What do you mean, Areli?"

"I mean he is my boyfriend now. Aren't you happy for me? I have a handsome boyfriend like you did with Ezra."

"Ezra wasn't my boyfriend. He kissed me once though and touched my boobs over my dress but then he ran away from me."

"Hez touches my boobs. I let him. He likes them."

"You let him, but how can you? He is your brother and that's wrong and what about me? And -"

"What about you? Don't you think Hez is handsome?"

"Yea, I do and I thought maybe he would like me too. I thought I could maybe be with him and you would be like my sister. I thought about it when I was at the home but you are with him so what about me?"

She hugged Dara and kissed her hair again. "Do you want another boy? I'll find you one."

"No, I don't want anyone but you, I guess."

"Don't you want Hez too?"

Dara sat up and moved from Areli.

"You aren't making sense. You're saying he your boyfriend so there is no room for me. I don't understand."

"I mean we are a family and we will all be together. You can be his girl too."

"How?"

"I'll show you. Do you trust me, Dara?"

"Yea, I'm scared though."

"No more being scared. You're going to be Hez's girlfriend and mine too."

"What will people say to us?"

"Fuck them."

"Areli! You say bad words all the time now. What happened to you?"

"I killed a man and told everyone else to piss off. Hez has a gift, Areli and we are going to take everything back. I do a lot more than say bad words too. Now, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Dara's cheeks were red and her freckles seemed more pronounced as she looked wide eyed at Areli.

"Ok, I'll be your girlfriend. What does that mean then?"

"Come over here and give me a kiss. Couples kiss."

Dara was reluctant but she slid back over to Areli and puckered her lips as she leaned in. Areli held her waist and kissed her.

"Now, open your mouth, Dara and do what I do. It feels really good."

She followed her instructions and Areli pushed her tongue in Dara's mouth. She was slow at first but started swirling her tongue to meet hers. It was so soft and wet and Areli felt a tingle in her pussy as she pulled back.

"Remember when we used to look at each other and you wanted to touch me?"

Dara nodded her head.

"OK, that's what girlfriends do. Take off your shirt for me. I'm burning those clothes anyway."

"But Hez is in the other room."

"He's asleep and we're not hiding so it wouldn't matter. Take off your sweatshirt."

She looked to the bedroom door and pulled her shirt off, quickly crossing her arms in front of her bra.

"Stand up."

"Areli, I don't know."

"Don't you want to be my girlfriend? C'mon. You used to touch yourself in front of me."

"I know but this feels different. This feels like we're being more than just naughty girls. This is for real so I'm nervous."

Areli moved to her and yanked her sweatpants down, revealing her plain white cotton panties that were too big. She jumped but didn't pull her pants back up.

"Come over her and lay back against me on the couch so I can hold you." Areli took off her shirt and tossed it over the couch. She had on a black lace bra that clasped in the front. She popped it off, showing Dara her tits.

"Your bra snaps in the front? It's pretty too."

"You're going to have pretty underwear too, Dara. No more of this stuff." She snaped the waistband on Dara's panties. "I'm going to help you pick it out and you can wear mine. We're the same size, I think. You're going to have sexy panties and nighties too. We are going to be so pretty. Lay back on me, now."

Dara cautiously laid on the couch, putting her back to Areli. She quickly unsnapped her cheap white bra and threw it with her other clothes to burn. Dara tried to cover her breasts again but Areli stopped her.

"Let me look at you. They look like mine. She squeezed her tits and rubbed her fingers over her nipples, feeling them harden.

"I like doing this when I touch myself so I'll do it to you."

Dara took shallow breaths and her hands were at her side, gripping Areli

"That feels good, doesn't it?"

Dara nodded her head.

"Just relax. I'll show you what I've been doing to myself." She moved one hand from Dara's big tit and massaged down her belly, kissing her neck. Dara tensed and arched her back as Areli's hand moved down her soft stomach to her panty line.

"Areli."

"Yea, Dara? What's wrong?"

"I've never let anyone touch me down there. Ezra tried and I said no."

"Are you going to tell me no, Dara?"

She hesitated and just gripped Areli's hips and held tight.

"It feels so much better when someone else does it. I promise." She moved her hand under the cotton panties and felt her large bush. She'd shave it for her but it was the prettiest red. It showed so brightly against her pale skin and she gripped harder as her hand moved through the thick red hair to her wet lips.

"You're wet already. That means you're excited for me. That makes me happy. Don't you like making your girlfriend happy?"

Dara was flushed red but nodded quickly as Areli pushed her finger over her clit.

"That's the best spot to touch. I'm going to rub it really fast once I get my finger wet. Do you know how I'm going to wet my finger?"

"You're going to put it inside of me?"

"In your pussy. I'm going to put it in your pussy. Say it for me."

"That's dirty."

"I'm dirty, Dara. Say it."

"You're going wet your finger with my pussy."

"Good girl. Just relax. I'll take good care of you. I've been learning."

She moved her fingers down Dara's soaked lips, feeling her damp red curls before pushing the tip of her middle finder inside. Dara jumped but then relaxed as she moved the tip in and out softly and not too deep. She heard a small, cute moan.

"See. I'm good at this. It's going to feel so good." She moved her finger in a little deeper and pulled it out, moving it to her clit. "This feels amazing, baby. Just wait." She rubbed her in a slow circle, feeling her course hair touch the palm of her hand and her clit swelling under her wet finger.

"Areli. Oh, that is good. Please don't let Hez see me like this."

"He's going to make you feel like this too, sweetie. Don't worry. Just enjoy me right now."

"Rub-"

"Rub what, Dara?" She kissed her neck and ran her tongue over the soft skin at the nape.

"Rub my boobies more. My nipples."

"Your tits, Dara. Ask me to rub your tits."

"Rub my tits, Areli, please."

She used her other hand and massaged her nipple between her fingers and switched to caressing her big tits while she rubbed her clit. Dara had spread her legs and was pushing back against Areli as her orgasm built. She was close. Areli could feel it.

"When you explode tell me your cumming."

"That's so naughty. I'm going to orgasm on you."

"Say it, Dara. It feels so good to say it out loud." She rubbed her clit faster and Dara let out a soft moan and moved her hand over Areli's to help massage her own tits.

"I feel it. Whatever you're doing. I feel it."

"Say it."

"But Hez will hear."

"Say it, Dara. I want my girlfriend to say it."

"Areli, I'm-" She felt Dara's body tense up and start to shake. She dug her nails into her side and on her hand covering her quivering tits. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh this is, this is too much. I'm cumming." Her shakes turned to near convulsions and her toes curled as she body clenched itself tight in Areli's arms and the muscles in her legs went taunt as she arched her back just before her body gave out in exhaustion.

Areli softly kissed her neck and moved her wet hand from Dara's pussy.

"Watch what I saw on a video that made me think of you." Dara was just breathing heavy, limp in her arms as she brought her wet fingers up to her own mouth and sucked on one. "It's your turn, baby."

She moved her other finger to Dara's mouth and held it at her lips. Dara didn't protest. She sucked her finger as Areli held her.

"I love you Areli."

"I love you too, baby girl. Are you going to be my girlfriend forever and do what I ask?"

"Yes, and I'll do whatever you tell me Areli."

They kissed again and then again after that. Holding each other in front of the fire.

______________________________________

"Malachiah, you have the Crown I assume?"

He looked down at the ornate black box and rubbed the centuries old lid, making sure the lock was secure before speaking in the phone again.

"It's here, Pastorfather, and I'm close to finding them. The boy's name showed up online for a gambling league of all things. They are in Tennessee. It's a matter of time now. It's been 19 long years. The twins don't even realize how old they are or the significance of their birth but the 20th anniversary is soon. The ritual will be in place and the girl will be cleansed. The boy killed."

"Do you think the girl has asserted herself yet? The last one we encountered perverted the familial relationship early."

"She killed the Uncle so we'll see how she has progressed, but the boy can't be saved. The world? Yes, but not him."

"We will save the world from itself Malachiah. It's a shame those two won't grow old but sacrifices must be made. Be well, brother."

"You as well, Pastorfather."

Malachiah closed the call and left the small office in his hotel suite, walking to the bedroom where the prostitute waited for him. He'd bought her for the night and she was most aggregable. She stood when he came in, the nun's habit flowing to her ankles.

"You certainly look the part my dear." He unbuttoned his pants and let the zipper down, freeing his cock.

"You pay well so I'll play whatever part you want. Now, am I a good little Catholic girl or a typical one?"

She pulled the habit to her waist, showing her lace panties and bent over the bed.

"Good girl."