All Comments on 'What are They Teaching Them?'

by Purechicanery

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cool story , hope she ends up pregnant somehow in the next parts!

vrieseavrieseaover 1 year ago

Loved your story especially the part about gravity which was hilarious. Look forward to your style and future writings. - Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has got to be the worst story ever on literotica.He sounds like a 10 year old.Most hapless person ever.I think it was written by someone who has no idea of real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK, this was contrived and improbable. But it was also kinda fun. Good first piece. (But maybe a little more 'story' in in your next one?)

PurechicaneryPurechicaneryover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. There's not gonna be any updates to this story, it's intended to be relatively self contained. Maybe I'll try something completely different later on though with some new characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Show him how to remove an IUD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what about a threesome with Dad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't involve dad please (saw one comment asking that), instead mayhe show that the dude tricked her on all of this and knew everything all along just to get her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Moms are the best. Sorry to hear there won't be any sequels though. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought Mum was the dumb one and Don was conning her to get into her pants. Short, but enjoyable even though there was very little character development.

ohmy181ohmy181over 1 year ago

Not what I was expecting, but I enjoyed it. Please ignore the bad comments who say it sounds like a 10 year old, perhaps he is a little slow and mum has to take that into consideration, which I found admirable.

I know you said there would be no follow up, but I think you could do a couple more chapters about her teaching him how to be a great lover.

Obviously, it would be in his best interest.

Great story thanks

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Sounds like a 10 y/o.

PurechicaneryPurechicaneryover 1 year agoAuthor

Against my better judgement I'll directly address some of the comments I guess.

Firstly, pregnancy will definitely not feature in any story I write. Just not my thing. Only reason it was mentioned in this story was it gave the characters an excuse to get a hands on education on contraceptive techniques.

While everyone is of course entitled to their own opinion, and I don't expect everyone to like what I wrote, 'worst story ever on Literotica' seems a little hyperbolic. I would've thought that's a bar anyone can clear simply by spelling things correctly and having a sequence of events that can be reasonably followed. I'll try to address the 'sounds like a ten year old' comments, though. I assume this is a reference only to the severe gap in his sex education, as outside of that I don't feel like he comes across as childlike. While I understand that criticism, it's worth noting that there are certainly places where sex education is severely lacking and consists mainly of telling kids to just not do it. Hell, it was just a decade ago when a member of the US house of representatives answered a question on abortion by suggesting that, as far as he was aware, 'legitimate rape' worked as an effective contraceptive, as a woman's body had ways to just 'shut that whole thing down'. In light of that, I personally don't see Don's ignorance on the subject of sex to be quite as ridiculous.

With regards to the story being contrived or improbably... well, yeah probs. But we're talking about consensual adult incest, and personally I expect a bit of contrivance or improbability, in part because personally the scenarios I prefer are ones where people who participating in incest do so completely willingly, but also while still having a sense of the forbidden nature of what they're doing, which probs rules out the overwhelming majority of actual real life incest cases, which are, let's face it, mostly rape.

I might write some more stories, but they'll have a similar level of improbability, probs. Maybe more, who knows. Maybe less, probs won't write any others that depend on the relative ignorance of a main character, because, IDK, already done that one. Probs won't have any more 'story' or character development than this one either, I just refuse to care about those things when writing smut.

StanleyMillerStanleyMillerover 1 year ago

I liked the caring attitude the mother had towards her son and the fact that she was not going to allow society's rejection of 'family fun' to stop her from doing what she knew would be best for him,

SlickerzSlickerz9 months ago

If you're writing mother-son incest erotica, then make more frequent references to their relationship with phrases such as 'his mother', 'her son' instead of he, she. That's what brings more fun to read incest erotica.

PurechicaneryPurechicanery8 months agoAuthor

With regards to using phrases like 'his mother', 'her son' more, I personally hate that shit and you will never see me write like that, sorry.

rodavrodav8 months ago

I like your style of writing. The actual sex is not long and repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like it just the way it was written good on you!!!!!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog6 months ago

that was goofy and funny and loving! A sense of humor is a breath of fresh air that i'd love to see in many more of these mother son stories. I'm sure the two of them will enjoy each other and their education sessions...

live4thebjlive4thebj4 months ago

Not bad. A little fast pace for my liking. ***

linzerwolflinzerwolf3 months ago

Another great story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lovely story. Yes it could have been longer but with slower pace mom's second thoughts would have been less believable when overriding her limits and inhibitions step by step. Don's obviously not a smart ass ahaid of his age.

NesticNesticabout 1 month ago

Thanks for the storyline. I enjoyed your mother/son interaction. Would have appreciated it more, with slower pace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous