What are You Thinking?

Story Info
A wild Saturday morning tryst.
4.3k words
4.73
4.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers

I belong to a local health club. It's fairly pricey but there are some nice people who go there and, while working out in the gym is good for my general health, the after gym experience in the spa area is the treat that makes it all worthwhile.

Mostly at the time of day I go they are older people there; people in their 50s like me. There are quite a few women who go specifically for the spa rather than the gym and often you can have interesting conversations with women while in the sauna or steam room or jacuzzi.

Cheryl was someone I had spoken with on a couple of occasions. A pleasant lady, she is a nurse, in her mid-50s, curvy but not obese. She has a very engaging smile, confident and tends to look you in the eye while conversing.

On this particular day, it was a Wednesday when it's members only at the club and there were surprisingly few people around. I had just come in from a gym workout and wanted to spend 15 to 20 minutes in the sauna. I was in there alone for around three minutes before Cheryl came in.

She was wearing her usual black, one piece swimsuit and sat on the bench opposite me.

We both said hello. We commented on the low turnout that day. The usual, polite chit chat.

But, for some reason, I found I was in a slightly odd mood. For one thing I was horny as hell. Sometimes, that's like a stress release. You have to get your rocks off to lower your stress levels. And, maybe, the gym workout had also upped my testosterone levels, making me a bit more impulsive?

I don't know the why, I just know that when our conversation faltered and we were sitting in silence, I found myself staring at Cheryl and imagining a certain scenario.

What I didn't expect was for her to look back at me and ask: "What are you thinking?"

Even more unexpected was that I told her.

Of course I immediately regretted it. How on earth did that come out of my mouth? I started to compose an apology in my mind, maybe even put it down to a case of Tourettes. I felt certain this was a serious faux pas and was going to be a major problem with my continued membership of this club.

But, before I could speak again, Cheryl smiled and said: "You want to see your spunk dripping down off my face and on to my tits?"

My face was burning red. Was she repeating this filthy thing I had said in order to then explode at me with justified indignation?

"I.....I....I'm soooo...." I stuttered trying to get my apology in before she screamed for help.

But she just sat there, smiling at me.

"When would you like this event to take place?" she asked.

I was floored by this response. She was taking this all in her stride as if I had just asked if she wanted to go to a poetry recital.

I tried to compose myself, wondering if she was just leading me on to further humiliation.

"I... well.....", I paused, thinking, "...how about this evening?"

"No!" she said abruptly, "Not this evening. Saturday."

I stared at her open mouthed. "Okay." I said, "Ummmm, where and when?"

"I'll text you Saturday morning." she said, "Leave your number for me at the front desk here."

"Have.... Have you done anything like this before?" I asked.

"Nope". She smiled, "but it could be interesting." She got up from the bench to leave, and then stopped and turned to me.

"Okay, some rules to follow. No more sauna or steam room before Saturday. Also, only cold showers or baths. Testes work better below body temperature." she paused in thought, "oh and loose clothing....no tight underwear.... Oh and no wanking between now and Saturday."

I stared at her as she smiled and left the sauna.

Bloody hell!

After getting showered and changed I went out to the main reception in a bit of a daze. I asked one of the young ladies working there for a sheet of paper and a pen and wrote my mobile number on it, folded it in half and wrote "Cheryl" on it. They agreed to hand it to any member called Cheryl who asked for it.

And then I went home.

For the remainder of the week I was on tenterhooks. I did the cold showers and the loose underwear. I was horny as fuck thinking about Saturday but refused to cave in and spank the monkey.

I still wondered if this was a set up to humiliate me. Would she fail to text me and then next time at the club there would be rumours flying and accusations made?

Or what if she did lead me to her house and her husband was there, waiting to beat seven shades of shit out of me?

Saturday morning arrived. No text. I showered and carried on my preparation still in the hope that the promise would be fulfilled.

It was 9:30am when my phone beeped. My hands were shaking as I checked it. A text from an unknown number:

"Hi, it's Cheryl....." followed by her house number and post code.

I quickly looked it up on Google Earth. She was about a twentyfive minute drive from me. The house was a large detached property in a secluded cul-de-sac.

I texted her back: "Hi Cheryl, that's great, thank you. What time?"

It took a couple of minutes for her to reply: "Your choice, but before midday would be best."

I figured I could be there in about an hour, but decided to play it a bit cooler and texted back: "11:00am?"

She replied with a thumbs up.

I knew it wasn't exactly a date I was going on, so dressing to impress wasn't that important. I decided on a baggy pair of walking trousers and no underwear. For a top I selected a black polo shirt. I also packed clean underwear, a couple of t-shirts and my shower bag with toiletries, toothbrush etc, into an overnight bag I would leave in the car.

Should I buy her a gift? Flowers would be a bit odd, I felt. Maybe chocolates? A bottle of wine? I had time, but also didn't want to take any chances with being late to her house.

In the end, I stopped in a little village on the way to hers and bought a silk scarf from a boutique there.

And then I set off to Cheryl's house.

I arrived at about 10:50 and wondered if I should wait in the car, but that seemed a bit silly and likely to get neighbours curious.

I got out and walked to her front door. No camera doorbell, so no video of me arriving. I rang the old fashioned bell and waited, my heart pounding in my chest.

I could hear movement and then the door was opened.

Cheryl was standing there, wearing a simple floral summer dress that had large bold buttons up the front, and a pair of low heeled shoes. Fluffy slippers or Crocs would have likely spoiled the moment.

We greeted each other slightly stiffly, given what we intended to do. But it was just first date nerves for both of us.

After inviting me in I gave the small gift I had bought and asked if she wanted me to remove my shoes.

"Well they will be coming off at some point, I hope" she said with a grin, "But they look clean, so no worries at the moment. Tea?"

I followed her through the hallway and into a spacious Kitchen at the rear.

"Lovely house." I commented.

"Thank you, yes. My husband does have quite a good income." She opened the small gift bag, "Oh how lovely, thank you." She seemed genuinely pleased with the simple silk scarf.

I gulped at the mention of her husband.

"Where is he today?" I asked.

"Roger? He's in Berlin on business. Flew out yesterday. Doesn't get back until middle of next week."

"Is...is there anyone else here?"

She looked at me seriously. "That's a very good question. Take nothing for granted.", she poured boiling water into two cups containing teabags and handed one to me. "There is no one else here. You're welcome to check"

"I believe I trust you." I said

We stood in silence for a few beats, sipping the hot tea. In the end, I had to ask: "So, how are we to do this?"

"Well, I imagine that we will interact in such a way that you get an erection, and are stimulated to the point of ejaculation, which will occur over my face.... and tits."

Her matter of fact delivery brought a smile to my lips. I sipped the tea then placed it on the counter.

"Well, in that case, shall we proceed?"

"Eager beaver!"

"Absolutely!"

"Okay, but I have one additional stipulation. You must leave your phone down here."

I looked at her quizzically.

She carried on: "I don't want any record of this. No photos or video of me with your spunk on my face. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh but I was never...." I started to protest, but she held up her hand.

"I know, I know, I will just be more.... relaxed if you leave it down here."

I took my phone out of my pocket and placed it beside the mug of tea.

She smiled and said "Follow me."

Mounting the stairs it was difficult for me not to stare up at her and see her thighs beneath her dress. So odd really, that having seen this woman a number of times wearing nothing more than a one piece cossie it still gave me a thrill to see her legs as she walked up the stairs.

We came to her bedroom.

"Now I have made some preparation. This dress is old so if you want to get it messy that's not a problem. I have a towel on the floor, where I imagine I might be sitting when you.... do the deed. There is also a towel on the bed if a different position is required. I really don't want your spunk on my carpet or duvet cover if at all possible. There are also hand towels and wet wipes over here." She indicated a small collection of towels and packets on her dresser.

I chuckled.

"What?" she asked.

"It's the..... organisation of it all. It's like you do this every weekend."

"I told you, I am a nurse. I have a very methodical mind. I can organise."

"Ok, Ok" I said, "No offence intended."

She sighed

"I think we're both a little nervous. How about a glass of wine?"

"Sure" I said as she walked over to an ice bucket and two glasses that was on top of a chest of drawers.

I started laughing. She looked at me and started laughing too.

"I know, it's absurd. But that's how I am."

She poured the wine and handed me a glass. We were standing close together now and there was a feeling that this was now going to get very real, very fast.

She took two large gulps of the wine, shuddered a little and set her glass down. Then she stood on the floor towel, took a deep breath and unfastened the buttons of her dress.

I placed my glass next to hers and walked to stand directly in front of her. The dress was unfastened but not completely open. I placed my hands on her shoulders and eased the light fabric off so that it slid down her arms and lay bunched up at her feet.

I stared at her naked body. Her breasts were fulsome, a little heavy but the nipples, large and russet coloured were still prominent.

Her belly had some stretch marks and a few rolls, but that was still strikingly beautiful.

Her pussy was shaved clean of pubic hair, and her pussy lips were discretely tucked away within the slit.

I looked into her eyes and started to imagine us fucking.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"Of fucking you." I replied, simply.

"No. Sorry, I am married and I draw the line at that. Sorry." She paused, then: "Shouldn't you get undressed too?"

I pulled the polo shirt off and unfastened the trousers. My cock was fully erect and dribbling pre-cum. Unfortunately I still had socks on so the moment was going to be spoiled a little by the inelegant act of taking them off.

Finally we were both standing naked. She got down on her knees on the towel and reached for my cock. I took a step closer and she guided the head to her mouth, first of all wiping the sticky pre-cum all over her lips and licking them while staring up at me. Then she took the head of my cock into her mouth and was rubbing her tongue against it while sucking.

"Can...can I touch you?" I asked

"Uh huh" she managed to mouth around my cock.

I reached down and stroked her breast, enjoying the coolness and smoothness of the skin and the hardness of her nipple against my palm.

She then took me to the back of her throat and was swallowing against me. That nearly did it and I was in danger of cumming in her mouth.

"whoa...whoa!" I said and pulled away from her until once again just the head was in her mouth.

She then stopped sucking and said "Do you want to pause?"

"Just for a second." I said

So, she got up from the floor, picked up her dress and dropped it on to the bed, and then poured herself more wine.

My cock, whilst still hard, had retreated from that crisis point, but still pre-cum dribbled from it's tip so I got a hand towel from the dresser and mopped some of it with that.

"You know, when I said no to fucking, I meant in the sense of having sex... to completion. I wouldn't mind if you wanted to put your cock into my cunt for a few strokes...." She grinned at me.

Her use of that word made my cock twitch. I've always been turned on when a woman uses it as casually as she did. Often if they know you get turned on they over emphasis it, saying "Kunt", but it's much more sexy the way she said it.

"What are you thinking?" she asked me after some moments of silence.

"Well, how would you feel about me putting my cock into your cunt and then into you mouth?"

"Hmmmm" she said, "Interesting. You want to put your cock..."

"Yes."

"...into my cunt...."

"Uh huh."

"..... and then take it out of my cunt...."

"Yes."

"...and put it into my mouth....covered in my own cunt juice?"

"Yes!" I squeaked.

"Okay. Going to be an interesting position and my gymnast days are way behind me, but if it's only for a few strokes..."

"Four!" I said, impulsively.

"We'll see about that." She responded.

This time she sat on the edge of the bed and we positioned pillows to support her back, and I raised her legs pushing her knees back towards her so her cunt was totally accessible and her mouth was close by.

Since I was holding her legs she had to guide my cock into her cunt, and I slid it all the way. We both gasped. Her eyes partly closed and I had to use all my resolve not to start pounding away until I came.

Slowly I started to withdraw it. We both watched as my cock came out, glistening wet with her juices, and then I leaned further forward and offered my cock to her mouth.

She took the head in and sucked on it, then released it and guided me down to her cunt again, where I slid it into her.

My heart was pounding as I withdrew and pushed my cock to her mouth, again she was only able to reach the head which she licked and sucked on and then guided it back down to her wet cunt.

The scent of her was driving me crazy and this time I decided this would be the last cunt stroke. So I pushed deep into her, held it there, feeling her spasm around me, and then withdrew, but this time I let her legs go back down and pulled her up to a sitting position. Then she leant forward and took the entire length of me in her mouth, sucking on it greedily, with saliva dripping down over my balls.

After a while I had to withdraw from her mouth again as it was getting too close to my climax.

"Wow!", she said slightly breathless, "That was quite something"

"Another pause?" I suggested.

"Yes!" She said brightly, "How about some lunch?"

Yet again the incongruity of her planning left me speechless.

"I have some salad prepared and cold meets. "

"Where?" I asked, fully expecting to see her reveal a cooler bag or even a mini refrigerator.

"Kitchen, of course. Here, use this robe." She handed me a thin towelling robe. "Hubby brought it back from some trip. From a hotel. Bit cheap really, so he won't miss it"

Cheryl put her simple dress back on, fastened a couple of buttons, and lead the way back down to the kitchen.

We ate for about twenty minutes. It was so strange, because although we had now experienced each other in the most intimate ways possible, outside of the bedroom we were just two people who only knew each other through membership of a health club. Was it appropriate to now ask about work? Family? Holidays?

My cock still throbbed and still had the scent of her sex on me and here we were having a light lunch in her kitchen.

After eating, we agreed that now would be the climax. So we both started to get a bit nervous again on the way to the bedroom.

"So, what are you thinking?" she asked, yet again.

"Well, I think you on the floor, and I will jerk off over your face."

"Dress on or off?"

"Off I think."

"Okay...... so.. what do I do while you're wanking?"

"You could play with yourself....if you want to. I mean, you should cum as well, if.... if you want to."

"Hmmmm. What if I talk dirty to you? Would that help?"

"Yes, it probably would." I said with a big grin on my face.

"Okay, so we start with sucking to get you nice and hard, then you take over while I tell you want a dirty bastard you are...."

"Ummmm well maybe not that sort of dirty...." I interupted

She was grinning up at me.

"Ok, ok, very good." I said, with a chuckle. "You got me."

She shrugged off the dress again and knelt on the floor towel. I opened the robe and stood in front of her. She took my semi hard cock and licked and teased the tip until it was stiffening in her hand, and then she sucked the length into her mouth until I was fully erect.

She pulled my cock out and dropped her hand to her lap.

"Okay. Now it's all on you. I want your spunk. I want that hot, thick, sticky cream all over my face. I want it to run thick and gooey down over my lips and off my chin so it drips onto my tits."

I was now beating my meat, enjoying the words she was saying and also noticing that she had parted her legs enough for her hand to be down there frigging her pussy.

"I want that big cock to explode over my face. It gets my cunt so wet thinking about your spunk on me and in my mouth. I want to swallow it down, feel it sliding down my throat, all thick and viscous, I want to rub your spunk into my skin....."

I gasped. At long last release was imminent. The cold showers, loose clothing was about to pay off. At first the pressure seemed to stop and instead a spray of thinner, clear pre-cum came from the tip of my cock, hitting her face and running quickly down her skin.

And then I spasmed. A thick stream of white, spunk flew from my cock and plastered a stripe across her face from her right cheek down.

Then another. This hit directly on her lips which were still parted as she had been speaking.

Then another hit her forehead and ran down towards her eye.

Another spasm and this hit her chin and fell down onto her leg.

Another spasm, weaker still, so I moved a little closer and aimed directly at her chest. Streaks of sticky which cum splattered her tits and her neck.

I was barely able to remain standing by now, and one final weak spasm sent a dribble of spunk on to the floor towel at my feet.

I gasped for air and sank to my knees in front of her.

"Fucking hell!" she said, and then licked my spunk from her lips and swallowed it down.

I have to be honest, I do wish I had been able to take a photo. After all this effort and preparation, to finally do what was said impetuously the previous Wednesday deserved some kind of record of it.

"Would you mind getting me the towels and wet..." She indicated the dresser and sat very still while my ejaculate cooled on her skin.

"Yes, yes of course." I said and rushed to the chest of drawers and brought her a face flannel and packet of wipes. Her immediate concern was the thick globule of spunk trickling into the corner of her eye, which she managed to mop up.

And so, my epic facial fantasy was done.

Before she finished cleaning up I had to do something I had wanted to from the very start and that was to kiss her.

At first I thought she might be resistant, now that our tryst was over but she reciprocated, with a very spunky mouth!

"You can use the main bathroom if you would like to take a shower. I'm going to freshen up in here." and off she went to her en-suite.

Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers
12