What are You Thinking?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found the bathroom, had a pee and then took a shower. Bits of me were achey and I couldn't quite believe we had done this. But also, I felt a little empty, as if something was missing.

I pondered this as I returned to the master bedroom.

Cheryl was sitting at the dresser with a large towel wrapped around her. I came up behind her and looked at us both in the mirror.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"I think I would like to make you cum as well." I said

"Oh what makes you think I didn't already?" she laughed, but I could tell that she was actually frustrated by her lack of a climax.

I knelt beside her chair and said: "Cheryl, you have been fantastic today. So much better than I had any right to expect. Now, I know you are married and you still have boundaries, but please let me help you to cum. I don't mean penetration. Just my fingers and mouth."

She looked at me intensely. "But no fucking." she said finally.

"Okay" I said and held out my hand, which she took and we walked over to the bed.

I removed her towel and had her lay on the bed. I lay beside her and started by kissing her mouth and neck, and fondling her breasts, gently cupping them and pinching her nipples.

Then I started moving my kisses down to her breasts and sucking on her nipples. I would run my wet tongue over them and then blow to cool them before putting my hot mouth onto them again.

I took my time. I worked one breast and then the other, alternating between them. Then I started kissing over her belly and down to her thighs. I didn't go straight for her pussy, instead I parted her legs and kissed the insides of her thighs from the knees up. I moved my head from side to side, kissing her smooth skin and making little circles with my tongue.

As I got closer to the tops of her legs I could smell again the scent of her sex. I probed the crease at the tops of her legs with my tongue and then put my palms on her inner thighs and reached with my fingertips for the lips of her cunt.

She sighed and moaned as I parted them and her glistening interior was exposed. I breathed her in and then pressed my mouth against her cunt and tasted her.

She was warm and very wet. My tongue explored all the contours and textures of her pussy, and eventually made it up to her clit. Now her moaning was much more intense, and she was grabbing at my head and guiding me to where she wanted my mouth.

I inserted a couple of fingers into her and twisted them around, feeling the walls of her cunt rubbing against my skin.

I sucked on her clit and then flicked it with the tip of my tongue. I kept at this for many minutes while she writhed and moaned until she gave a loud gasp, and a moan and then implored me to stop. But she wasn't upset, in fact she was laughing at how intense the orgasms had been and how sensitive her cunt now was.

To my surprise she pulled at my head, bringing me level with hers and then pressed her lips to mine.

Our kiss was long and passionate.

"Thank you." she said, "I needed that."

I smiled.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"I think we should do this again some time." I replied.

12