What are Your Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I'm too old for girlfriends, booty-calls, hook-ups, and one-night-stands. You said it yourself; I need to be in a relationship. If you're offering yourself to me, if we do this, Gabby, I'm gonna want all of you, body and soul... from now on. I can't do this unless we're committed, and I'd rather scare you off right now than see both of us hurt and our relationship ruined."

Gabrielle looked at him, her eyes shiny. "Daddy, that's exactly what I'm offering," she said. "I told you I want you to leave her. I'll be your relationship. I'll be your wife. I'll give you everything you ever wanted. Now stop talking, quit stalling, and take me in the bedroom and f--"

He kissed her, deeply, passionately, and with deep resolve. They got up and he picked her up and carried her to his bedroom, their mouths loving each other the whole way. He laid her on the bed and gently pulled off her gauzy robe. He lifted the camisole just above her belly button and kissed her there, eliciting a giggle from her. He started heading north, trailing small kisses up along her smooth flat abdomen. As he kissed her belly, the thought of it growing with their child crossed his mind, and that thought made his already hard cock lurch in forbidden excitement... a father really shouldn't be imagining getting his daughter pregnant, should he?

He continued up, lifting the camisole up and off her shoulders and his breath caught as he gazed upon his daughter's full, ripe breasts for the first time. She was as excited as he was, and her dark chocolate nipples were pointed straight out for almost an inch. He sucked one nipple into his mouth, and pulled on it with his teeth, suckling at it, nibbling at it, and worshipping it, all while gently caressing the other with his hand. He kissed the valley between them as he made his way across her lush rolling landscape to the other one, with received the same treatment while he caressed its luscious twin. Having paid tribute to her sweet bosom, he headed up, nibbling on her neck, her ears, and back to her heavenly lips... lips which somehow reminded him of peaches. His tongue explored her mouth, and his teeth closed on her lips and he pulled, tugging at her, and he delighted in the sweet, sexy-sounding moans coming from deep inside her throat.

All she was left wearing were he loose-fitting tap panties. They covered her sex completely while offering very easy access to her goodies. That was why she wore them. Roman seemed poised to take full advantage, his hand gliding down her body, making its way to her last remaining article of clothing. Her stomach fluttered in anticipation of feeling her father touch her there for the first time... but he was teasing her. He stroked along the elastic waistband, not dipping down inside. He worshipped her breasts and her mouth and kissed every inch of her above her waist. The anticipation had the center of the silk panties fully soaked through the fabric. Her only satisfaction the soft feel of silk against her rapidly overheating clit.

Taking his sweet time, he began the return trip south, past her ears, down her neck, across her chest, and taking a few minutes to revisit his earlier oral praise for her magnificent breasts. They were so very suck-able, and he could not resist filling his mouth with her silky soft, youthfully firm mammary flesh, all while tracing his fingers along the edges of her panties, making sure not to touch anything normally off-limits to fathers. Gabrielle groaned in frustration as she tried to force his hand between her thighs, but he pulled the errant hand away, fixing it instead on her wet and recently molested breast. Finally, he restarted his southward journey, licking and nibbling and at her stomach, her navel, nipping her hipbones, and licking a line across the waistband of her panties. At last his hand got to work separating her from her incredibly erotic underwear, pulling them down her long, smooth brown legs. Roman watched the cloth as she kicked it away impatiently and spread her thighs wide. He momentarily lost his ability to breathe as he stared raptly at her naked sex for the first time. Her pussy was breathtakingly beautiful. She was right... She was a woman, and this was a woman's pussy, complete with full, drenched lips, a fully erect clit just begging to be sucked, and a woman's full soft bush.

He had teased her long enough. Wasting no more time, he parted her hair and dove into her honeyed gash tongue-first, sucking and drinking from her as if dying from some unquenchable thirst. In the quiet room, the sound of his slurping from her so energetically was music to her ears, since she knew the only pussy he'd drank from all year, was hers. The fact that it was finally happening enflamed her, and she grabbed his head and held him to her and she roughly face-fucked him, thoroughly swamping his face and neck in her fragrant syrup. She wanted to bathe him in it, mark him with her scent, and send him out into the world so other women would smell her pussy on him and know that he was all hers. She gasped in surprise as she felt a finger slide into her - her father was inside her! She cried out in ecstatic agony as she felt him rubbing and massaging the top of her snug little channel... my GOD! So THAT was the 'G-Spot?!' "FUCK!" she yelled out loud as the sensations overwhelmed her. She spread her thighs wider and he took the hint, slipping in a second finger and rubbing both of them across her magic inner button. He took her clit between his lips and sucked on it, his tongue battering it back and forth while his lips kept up the steady, rhythmic sucking, and his fingers kept stimulating her inside. He knew she was close, and he didn't let up for a moment, until...

"NNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH... Daddeeeeeee!" she grunted as her pussy seemed to explode in the most intense, almost violent orgasm she'd ever experienced. She felt her body pulsing, clutching at his deeply imbedded fingers, and much to her surprise, she felt herself squirting in orgasm into her dad's sucking, licking, swallowing mouth. It seemed like her cumming lasted an eternity, and the paroxysm would not let her go. Finally she was able to catch a breath, and she slumped back on the bed, legs spread akimbo, as wide apart and exposed as she'd ever been in her life. No one had ever made her cum like that. She wanted to kiss him, but she just didn't have the strength.

Roman stood up beside the bed, looking down at his daughter as she enjoyed her post-orgasmic haze. He took off the rest of his clothes, and Gabrielle saw her dad's hard dick for the first time. It stood up proud and looked awfully hungry. Her hips moved in preparation to welcome it home. She took it in her hand and gently pulled him toward her. Now that she had it firmly in her grip, she could tell that this was no boy's cock. This was a man's dick, thick and hefty, and somehow, she knew it would fit her exactly perfectly.

"Daddy," she whispered as Roman got in position on his knees between her legs and lined up his powerful weapon with her waiting vagina.

"Yes, baby?" he asked, hoping she wasn't about to have a change of heart.

"I'm not a virgin, but I've only been with a couple guys, ever. Please don't hurt me, Daddy," she said as she squeezed his organ and stroked it lovingly.

He touched her pussy with the backs of his fingers and murmured, "Never." The tip of his manhood touched her, and she raised her hips to meet him. He slid himself into her, the head spreading her lips lewdly and stretching out her tight little pussy so deliciously, making her cry out just a little. He didn't slam himself in... he took his time and fed his baby girl his thick member bit by bit, until their pubic bones touched... he was all the way in. As they lay there together for a moment, basking in the sinful, forbidden sensation of him being balls-deep inside her, they both thought, 'A perfect fit.'

Roman pulled back, and slid it back inside, relishing the sound of her grunting as he filled her over and over. She felt so good around his cock... it had never been like this with her mother. He held her gaze as their coupling picked up speed, his shaft slipping in and out faster and more urgently on each stroke. She managed to breathe out between grunts, "Dah--" "Dee--" stroke, "Ugh! Ugh!" Stroke; stroke; "I Lo--" Stroke; "vvv -" Stroke "You!"

He leaned down and took her face in his hands and kissed her, his tongue reuniting with its new best friend, dueling, dancing, writhing in each other's mouths, building their passions, tasting and drinking each other as if this was their lives' ends. Their thrusting became pounding. Their pounding became almost animalistic as they lost themselves in each other. Roman had never fucked anyone the way he was fucking his daughter, and no one had ever felt so good to him. What was it about father daughter sex and why did this feel so perfect?! He reached behind her and grabbed her sweet, full cheeks and held on for dear life... he could feel her beginning to lose it, and he wanted to pour himself inside her at the same moment. It was important to him at that this, their very first time, they climax together, as one, sealing their fates as father, daughter, lovers, soulmates. She screamed, "Daddy!!" and once again her vice-like young pussy began to spasm and contract around his invading dick, and her cumming so deliriously triggered his eruption and he began the joyous task of inseminating his baby girl. As the first spurt issued forth from him into her, for less than an instant, he wondered if she were 'safe." And in the next instant, he ceased to care. He held her tightly and squeezed her mightily as they rode the wave of bliss together.

They kissed, still lovingly but less urgently. They searched each other's faces, looking for any sign of regret. There was none. "Can I sleep in here with you, daddy?" she asked, sounding for all the world like his little girl.

"This is your bedroom now," he answered. "Why would you sleep anywhere else?" She kissed him once more and smiled as she turned over and snuggled back into her big spoon. This was not the first time they'd lain like this. But it was the first time they'd done it naked, and covered in each other's cum.

*****

Roman woke up first. He couldn't sleep any longer because he was expecting Armageddon in the form of Monica Jacobs. He went out to the living room (site of the first kiss). Monica's door was closed. He peeked inside... she hadn't been home. It was 9:30. He thought they'd dodged a bullet. He went back in to Gabby and woke her with a kiss, and said, "Let's go get some breakfast." After the night they'd shared, she was famished. They never did have dinner. Lots of dessert, though, she smiled. They both tossed on clothes and left the house before her mother and his wife could get back. They knew it was coming but delaying the inevitable seemed prudent. At breakfast, there wasn't a lot to discuss. They were a couple now, and even though their new status was only hours old, it already felt right. They needed to be discreet outside the house. But inside the privacy of their home, Gabrielle planned to spend the rest of her life fucking her dad's cock until it fell off from overuse.

Monica was late because she'd called her pastor to meet her at the church. Always happy to counsel with one of his flock, especially one so pious and righteous as Monica Jacobs. Rev. Williams got to his office just a few minutes before her.

"Pastor Williams," she began, "you know we bid Mother Cole farewell last night." Rev. Williams had meant to be at the vigil himself, but he was meeting with the parents of a young man who had lost his life in a tragic auto accident. Mother Cole was old, and her passing was not unexpected. He felt he made the right choice. He hoped that wasn't why she wanted to meet with him.

"I know, and I wanted to be there."

"We understood. Shame about that young man. But the reason I asked you here is, I know you want a couple of people to go on a trip to Africa."

He shook his head sadly. "Nobody wants to give up their comfort to spread the Word to those who need it. Why do mention it?"

"Because my life ain't fulfilling. I don't believe I'm servin' a purpose. My husband has no interest in the church, and more and more, that's all I care about. I want to go, if you think I'm worthy."

Rory Williams looked at his church member. This woman was a true believer. As in, 'the Bible is literal, the earth is six thousand years old, dinosaurs are a lie' believer. And she was getting worse. He was sure that she wasn't careful, she'd end up in a cult. She was at church five or six nights a week. He wondered what her husband, the college professor thought about that. But if her and just two others made the three-month trip, it would greatly benefit the church. "Of course, you're worthy. No one is more worthy. Let's discuss the details."

Four years later...

Roman and Gabrielle Jacobs were, to all appearances just another happy couple. The Jacobs had been in the town of Sojourn, Florida for decades. It's amazing how people believe only what they can get their head around. For the folks who knew they were father and daughter, it never crossed their minds that they could be lovers. To the folks who knew them as Professor and Mrs. Roman Jacobs, it was inconceivable that they could be father and daughter. Even her pregnancy was explained as an in vitro because she wanted a child. They lived quietly and happily, and she still screamed, "Fuck me, Daddy!" when she came.

Gabrielle was on the phone with Cassandra Pyle, still her best friend and still deeply in love with her own father. The four of them were planning a cruise together that would leave in a couple of weeks.

Monica Jacobs was almost unrecognizable. She'd spent the last three years evangelizing in rural West Africa, trying her best to bring Jesus to those that needed Him most. It was hard, thankless work. For some reason, many of the people there didn't seem to understand why accepting Jesus was so much better than whatever false gods they might worship. She had some success, but not a lot. The church even ended its support after the first year, so she soldiered on by herself. She worked, taught, and scraped, and finally managed to form her own little church where she was the Pastor. She was only back in town to finally settle matters in her old life before moving back there permanently. Unlike her life before, now she felt like she had meaning. Roman would need to let her go. It was Saturday. They should both be home.

She tried the door to the house, but it was locked. She'd lost her key years ago. So she knocked. Houses where she lived rarely had doorbells. She could hear a woman talking on the phone. "We'll leave from here, okay? I have to run, somebody's at the door. See you later, Cass, and say hey to Joe for us!" After a minute, the door opened, and Gabrielle opened the door. A very pregnant Gabrielle.

"Yes, can I help you?" she asked.

"Its' me, your mother. Monica."

Gabrielle looked closely, still not recognizing her. She was gaunt thin, and very, very dark skinned. From walking all over villages with unpronounceable names in the hot sub-Saharan sun. "Sorry, ma'm, my mother's dead." And she began to close the door. Monica stopped her.

"Dead?! Who told you I was dead?! Did your father tell you that?" she demanded. "Where is he?!"

Rattled, Gabrielle closed the door in the woman's face and went back inside. "Daddy! There's a crazy woman at the door. Call the police or somebody!"

Roman was holding their 2-year-old daughter as he went to the door. "What's all this? Why are you hassling my wife?" he asked the stranger.

"Wife?! Negro, I'm your wife! She's your daughter!"

Roman looked closely and could faintly see traces of who used to be Monica Jacobs. "Monica? They told up you were dead!"

"Who told you that?"

"Everybody. You went on a sabbatical to Africa and disappeared. I called it marital abandonment and moved on with my life."

"So you started fucking your own daughter? That's sick!" she declared. She felt woozy, like her head was being squeezed. The world went black. She woke up a little while later, laying on a couch. Their couch. Roman and Gabrielle were sitting together on the loveseat, looking concerned.

"Are you okay? You need me to get you something?" Roman asked her.

Monica sat up quickly, getting dizzy again. She took a minute to recover and said, "No! I don't want anything from this house of sin! You two are going straight to hell!" She looked at the little girl sitting on Roman's lap and pointed at her own daughter's pregnant belly. "His?" she snarled.

"Ours," sad Gabby defiantly.

Monica got up and walked to the door. "I feel dirty just being here. It's too late to pray for you. Y'all all going to hell, them little bastards, too!"

Roman roughly turned her around and pushed her out the door. "Get out. Never come back. Never bother us again." He closed the door and looked into Gabrielle's shocked face. "Well, that was fun!" he said sarcastically.

"Could she get us in trouble?" Gabby asked. Roman pointed in the direction of the 'Go-Bag' they kept packed in the hall closet. They kept it updated as their lives changed. It held clothes, passports, and three open-ended tickets to Amsterdam. Just in case.

"We'll be fine, baby. I'll never let anything happen to either of you!" he hugged both his daughters tightly.