What Bad Girls Deserve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reminiscing about her past punishments only got her aroused even faster. Yana forced herself to think of something else. Since her mind refused to come up with any non-sexy thoughts and the room didn't have much going on, she focused on the only thing she could: Amalia.

Her tormentor was completely enthralled by her job. The tip of her tongue stuck between her lips while she rubbed her thumbs over Yana's nipples in slow, maddeningly uniform circles. While Amalia's breasts were pretty average in size and shape, she had remarkably big and dark nipples. The puffy areolas made them stand out even more. Maybe that was why Amalia liked playing with nipples so much. Her own ones constantly screamed at the world to be pinched, licked, bitten, used and abused in every possible way. If their roles were reversed, Yana wouldn't be this gentle. She'd grab those nips and twist them between her fingers until Amalia squirmed and squealed into her gag. Maybe after the punishment she should ask Amalia what she thought about a quick role reversal. That would be fun. And since apparently nobody else had made it through the punishment so far, Yana felt she'd deserve a little reward anyway.

Naturally this train of thought didn't exactly help her calm down either. Already the first few drops seeped out of her exposed pussy and tickled her skin as they trickled down between her butt cheeks. It also didn't help that Amalia carried on with no break at all. Sure, she'd switch up the nature of her touches from time to time, but Yana's breasts didn't go a single moment without her skillful caressing and the changes only made it harder to get used to the constant stimulation. But why fight something that felt this good, anyway? Yana closed her eyes and allowed herself to get lost in the pleasure, doing nothing but enjoying Yana's gentle fingers and sucking on her gag from time to time so she wouldn't drool too much.

Soon she drifted off to the point of almost falling asleep. Having her breasts fondled felt good, but in a very relaxing way. The constant touches did make her eager for real sex, but at the same time she was content to just keep floating and enjoying her horniness. This wasn't the sharp need of having your clit teased, or the sexy restlessness of having your pussy filled with a big, but unmoving plug. No, this was a much softer kind of lust, one that was a warm sizzle rather than a raging fire.

Maybe she'd dozed off for a bit after all. That was, until a strange sense of alarm shot through her body and pushed all dizziness aside. A dull throb festered in her breasts. It was similar to how it felt after an overly long nipple clamp session, only minus the pain. Yana opened her eyes to find Amalia doing nothing more than hold her nipples between thumb and index finger. She wasn't even pressing down, and still Yana could feel her heart beat pulsating in her nipples.

"Finally. I was starting to worry I'd never wear you down. But..." Amalia increased the pressure by the tiniest bit. It wasn't a pinch by a long shot, but the tension in Yana's breast immediately turned into a sharp ache and she groaned into her gag. "Seems like I got them all nice and sensitive."

Amalia thankfully released her grip. She leaned over Yana's face, her smile showing far too much teeth to be comfortable. "I'll tell you right now: You'll hate me for that next part. But don't worry, it's gonna be all the more fun for me."

Yana hoped that her eyes didn't give away her fear. Whatever Amalia was going to do, she looked far too into it. Her visible excitement made her all the more sexy, though. If not for the gag, Yana would've already shoved her tongue between Amalia's lips.

As if she'd read her mind, Amalia leaned in even closer, but stopped a moment before their lips touched. "Sing for me," she whispered and flicked Yana's nipple.

It wasn't exactly painful, but Amalia's treatment had left Yana's nipples uncomfortably hard and slightly irritated and a flick wasn't a nice kind of touch at the best of times. Yana's body twitched inadvertently and her jaws clenched around the gag. She tried to relax herself, only to get flicked again. And again. And again.

Amalia snipped her index fingers against Yana's nipples with the uncaring monotony of a metronome: left, right, left, right, left, right. She left about a second between each flick, just enough time to build up the dread for the next attack, but not enough for the pain to subside. Only that it wasn't really pain. Real pain would've been easier to bear. This was more like an itch that kept festering with each further flick.

Yana strained in vain against her hand cuffs. She needed to grasp her breasts, protect them, soothe them, do anything to stop this agony. Whenever she dared to look down she saw her rock-hard nipples slowly turning an angry red under Amalia's relentless assault. They burned and itched and had become too raw for anything to touch them, but that wasn't for Yana to decide. She was helpless to do anything but lie there and groan into her gag while Amalia kept tormenting these inflamed nubs.

It was infuriating. Even more so, since Yana knew that she could easily endure far worse things, and yet Amalia's flicks kept chipping away at her sanity. A whipping was a thousand times more painful, but in that moment Yana would've instantly chosen to let her back get absolutely destroyed if it meant that she didn't have to keep lying there while her nipples screamed out from irritation.

"It's getting to you, isn't it?"

Yana couldn't tell if Amalia was mocking her or not. She nodded in any case. It wasn't like she could hide it.

"No need to feel bad about it. It gets to everyone. Many of the other girls I've punished were begging by this point. Jasmine didn't even make it this far. You can be proud of how strong you are."

Yana didn't feel strong. Not while she was whimpering from something that was more of a horny teenager dare than something that looked like a real punishment by the standards of the mansion.

"Don't worry. I won't do it all night. That would be too cruel, even for me. But since you're holding on so well, I'd say another half an hour or so isn't that unreasonable, now is it? That should be about a thousand flicks each, if you feel like keeping count."

A thousand? Yana felt like she'd go insane if she suffered even ten more. Okay, that was an exaggeration, but still. Her nipples already itched like crazy and it could only get worse from there. She needed something, anything to take her mind off.

At first she tried counting, but quickly gave up again when she realized that this only lead to even more desperation. Counting something meant concentrating on it and if there was something she really shouldn't concentrate on, it was these infuriating twitches digging into her breasts with each flick. Also, it was disheartening to see how slowly the number grew bigger. Not knowing how long a torture session would last could be a terrible mind fuck, but sometimes it was still better than knowing for a fact that even after all your suffering, you were barely ten percent in.

Next she tried to get angry at Amalia for putting her through this. She dreamed up a revenge fantasy where it was Amalia who was bound to the chair and Yana chewing on her puffy nipples until she begged for mercy. It didn't feel right, though. Since her arrival at the mansion, Yana had become somewhat of a connoisseur for punishments. The reason she so often tested the limits with her bratty behavior was that she loved to have her own limits tested in return. If not for Amalia, Yana would've never learned how unbearable something as harmless as nipple flicks could become and she had to respect Amalia's wicked mind for it.

All respect aside, it was still fucking unbearable. Like Chinese water torture, only faster and concentrated on a much more sensitive spot. Yana was sure that her teeth would leave marks in the gag. She seriously considered safewording, but if she was completely honest with herself, she hadn't reached that point just yet.

With all other options exhausted, there was only one thing left: To fully surrender to her punishment. She'd been a bad girl and bad girls deserved to be punished. They didn't deserve any mercy. Bad girls deserved to suffer until they bawled their eyes out and swore that they'd better themselves.

These thoughts didn't make the punishment any easier to bear, but they did get her pussy tingling again. Yana only wished that Amalia would say these things out loud. Nothing spiced up a punishment more than a touch of humiliation. There was no need for Amalia to keep the moral high ground. She knew how much she was getting to Yana, why not rub it in? Why not ask her if she needed a break and, when she nodded, tell her that she wouldn't get one. And that her request had just earned her another hundred flicks. Oh, that's not fair? Well, if you wanted life to be fair, maybe you shouldn't have been bad. You made your choice and now you're mine and I just love to teach bad girls how much their behavior can hurt.

"Someone's getting excited," said the real Amalia.

Was it that obvious? Well, of course it was. Yana was gushingly wet. Even if Amalia hadn't noticed her twitching pussy, at this point there was no escaping the smell her arousal.

"Are you getting off on your punishment?"

Yana nodded. It wasn't the whole truth, but if Amalia believed it, maybe she'd switch to something else.

"What a naughty girl you are."

Yana moaned and not just because Amalia kept flicking her poor nipples. Go on, she thought. Tell me more about how naughty I am.

"Or are you just pretending to like it to trick me?"

Her first instinct was to shake her head, but a dangerous thought crossed Yana's mind. What if she was honest? Would Amalia keep flicking her even longer? Would she do something worse? Only one way to find out. Yana nodded.

"What do you mean? You say that, yes, you wanted to trick me?"

Amalia stopped her fingers and Yana let out a long, guttural groan. She hadn't realized how much her entire body had tensed up with each flick and now that she could finally relax, all her muscles felt sore. Even with the stimulation gone, though, her nipples kept itching terribly. They desperately needed some lotion and at least one or two day's break from being touched by anything.

"Come on, answer me: Were you trying to trick me?" Amalia had that grin again, the one that showed all of her teeth.

Cold sweat formed on Yana's forehead. If she nodded, Amalia would make her suffer dearly. But she'd been a bad girl. She deserved to suffer. Yana nodded.

"Thought so." Amalia dragged her nails over Yana's areolas. "Now, what should I do with you..."

She kept gently tickling Yana's breasts while she thought about that question. Or pretended to think about it to let Yana stew in her fear some more. "Your nipples look so hard and red. They must be crazy sensitive." Amalia bent down and slowly dragged her tongue over Yana's nipple.

Normally this would've barely gotten a reaction out of Yana, but now it made her squeal. Hot pleasure shot through her entire body, but at the same time her breast ached as if it had suddenly doubled in size.

"They're so sexy, I wanna eat them. Will you let me suck on them for a bit?"

Yana groaned. If a simple lick already ached this much, she'd die if Amalia brought out her real oral game. Not that she was in any position to refuse. It was cruel to make her agree to her own torture like that, but it wouldn't be a real punishment without a hefty dose of cruelty. Yana nodded.

"Thanks. I'll enjoy this so much." Amalia closed her lips around Yana's nipple and the screams started.

Even after everything else, Yana had still underestimated how sensitive her nipples had become under Amalia's abuse. It felt as if Amalia was tearing her nipple off with pliers that were lined with sand paper. And the sand paper was drenched in aphrodisiacs.

The gag did barely anything to muffle Yana's screams. Her eyes were wide open, but she didn't see anything, didn't hear anything. Sweat oozed from her every pore as she tried not to go insane. It was too much. She couldn't do it. She tried to breathe, but then Amalia's teeth scraped over her inflamed nipple and she couldn't suppress the next hoarse scream. Her lungs burned as much as her tits, but between the gag and the constant anguish she struggled in vain to fill them.

"Oh God, are you okay?"

Yana coughed. It took her a few moments to realize that she wasn't gagged anymore. She was still strapped to the chair, but now Amalia leaned over her, gag in hand with a worried look on her face.

"I... I think so..." Yana's body was all sore as if she'd overdone it at the gym and her breasts still ached like hell, but other than that she seemed to be fine.

"I think you passed out there for a second. We should stop it here. I got a bit too carried away."

Amalia reached for the cuffs. Yana's mind raced. She didn't want it to end like this. "Wait!"

"What's the matter?"

"I..." She might've been exhausted, but making herself say the words brought a fresh spark of energy. Especially in her loins. "I think I can handle a bit more punishment."

Amalia bit her lip. "I don't think that's safe. You're clearly past you limit."

"Yeah, I'll die if you suck me again. But, you know..." Yana summoned her best seductive smile. "If you just roll them between your fingers a tiny bit..." Her stomach clenched at the mere thought. She felt like she'd cry and beg if Amalia so much as blew on her nipples. Cry and beg like a bad girl who was really, really sorry for what she'd done. "You still want to play with me, don't you?"

"I do..." Amalia hesitated. It was cute to see her body language oscillate between worry and arousal. "Are you sure you can go on?"

"I'm sure."

Amalia traced her hands along Yana's sides. Her fingers barely made it into the vicinity of her breasts and yet it was enough to make Yana tense up again. "You can't take much more. You'll safeword in a couple of minutes anyway."

"I know."

"There's nothing for you to win here."

"I know." Yana's breaths came harder. She twitched when Amalia's hands brushed over the sides of her breasts.

"But you want to continue your suffering anyway?"

"Yes."

"And why's that?"

"Because I'm a bad girl and that's how bad girls should be treated."

"Is that so?" Amalia traced the outside of Yana's areolas with her fingertips. She didn't even use her nails, and it was still enough to make the devilish itch flare up again and force a whimper from Yana's lips. "You're the bravest girl I've ever punished."

That proud look on Amalia's face alone was worth any amount of suffering. "Do it," Yana moaned. "I've been bad. Make me regret it. Make me beg for forgiveness."

Amalia chuckled. "The bravest and the naughtiest one, it seems." Her thumbs and index finger came to rest around Yana's nipples, which sent Yana into a series of breathless groans. They both knew that at this point she didn't even need to apply any pressure to make them throb like under the jaws of alligator clamps.

"Oh fuck, I deserve it, I deserve it, I deserve iiii~" Yana clenched her teeth and pulled at her bonds with all her might. Amalia became blurry before her teary eyes.

"Yes, you do. A bad girl like you deserves this. And this." Amalia pinched down for just the fraction of a second, but that was enough to send a fresh pulse of anguish through Yana's abused nipples. If the walls hadn't been soundproof, her shriek would've woken up the entire mansion.

"Are you sorry for what you've done?"

"Yes," Yana whimpered. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry!"

"I can hear that." Amalia went back to idly teasing the sides of Yana's breasts. Yana's sight was too blurry to see Amalia's smile, but she could hear it in her voice when she asked "But are you sorry enough yet?"

Yana whimpered. She needed a break. Hell, even a break wouldn't be enough of a relief. Her nipples itched and burned as if she was wearing a bra filled with nettles. Just enduring that ache used up all of her mental energy. But it was so hot to suffer under Amalia, now that she finally showed her mean side. "I don't know," she whispered.

Amalia's gleeful giggle made Yana's stomach flutter. "You don't know? Guess we'll have to make sure you do know, then." Her fingers went back to Yana's nipples. "Remember: You brought this on yourself."

She knew exactly how much force she could use as she rolled Yana's nipples between her fingers, how to make her scream in agony while just barely keeping her in the realm of what she could handle.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please, I swear, I'll be good, I... argh!" It became too much again. As much as she wanted to, there was no way her breasts could handle any more abuse. "I give up. Unicorn!"

At the sound of the safe word, Amalia immediately let go. The shock of all stimulation suddenly stopping made Yana scream again.

"Are you okay?"

Yana blinked a few times. It didn't help much. Only when Amalia carefully wiped the tears from her eyes did her vision return.

"As okay as I can be." Yana laughed hoarsely. "But do you have anything soothing? A numbing cream or something? My nipples are killing me."

"Afraid not. You'll have to bear it for the moment. Don't worry, it'll get better after a while."

"After how much of a while?"

"They should stop hurting after an hour or so. Gonna be real sore for the next couple of days, though. And I'm afraid falling asleep tonight will not gonna be easy for you."

An hour? Yana's nipples still burned as if someone was rubbing salt into them. She could handle a lot, but after that session she didn't really have the energy to deal with it anymore.

"One other thing," Amalia said as she opened the cuffs around Yana's wrists. "I know they itch like a bitch, but you really shouldn't touch them. They heal best if you leave them alone."

Yana groaned. Her hands were free again and she didn't trust her remaining willpower not to grasp her breasts. "You're just saying that because you like to see me suffer, don't you."

"No, I'm saying it because I care about your well-being." Amalia freed Yana's legs as well and helped her down into a comfortable sitting position. "But I have to admit, it was fun to see you suffer. You were great. I wished everyone showed this much initiative while being punished."

"I regret it already." Yana sat down on her hands to make sure she wouldn't unconsciously reach for her aching nipples.

Amalia gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Do you really, though?"

"Maybe I don't." Yana licked her lips, inviting Amalia to a real kiss, which she promptly got.

That alone would've been enough to make Yana's "initiative" worth it. While slaves could make out with each other all they wanted, a kiss from an overseer was a great honor which they usually reserved for either favorites or slaves they were really satisfied with.

"You can share my bed tonight," Amalia said when their lips parted again. "You can be the little spoon and we can talk a bit. Maybe that'll distract you."

Okay, it had definitely been worth it. Cuddle time with Amalia was the best outcome Yana could've wished for.

"Of course I want to. I'll have to shower first, though."

Amalia helped her up and kept holding her hand until she was sure Yana's shaky legs would carry her. "Believe me, your nipples really can't deal with the shower spray right now. You'll just scream the entire house down again. Don't worry about it. It's just a bit of sweat. Bed sheets can be changed."

Yana didn't argue any further. She let Amalia lead her to her comfy bed where they snuggled up, Yana as promised being the little spoon, making sure to lean back in a way where her nipples didn't risk brushing over the bed sheets.