What Bad Girls Deserve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a pity I didn't get to know you any sooner," Amalia said once they'd gotten comfortable. "I rarely have this much fun during a session. You're one brave bad girl."

"Yeah," Yana said with a pained smile. "It was fun. But fuck, you have no idea how intense that was. I didn't know that my nipples could get this sensitive."

"Oh, I know perfectly well how bad it gets." Amalia garnished her words with soft kisses on Yana's neck.

"Of course you do. You must've tortured enough girls to get a feeling for it."

Amalia giggled. "Actually, I was talking about first hand experience."

An exited tingle went through Yana's stomach. Her revenge fantasy reemerged, the mental image of Amalia strapped to that chair, teeth clenching down on the gag as those soft, puffy nipples of hers were abused. "You do?"

"Oh yes." Amalia kept kissing Yana's neck as she talked. It was a welcome distraction from her aching nipples, but it also didn't exactly help with keeping a clear head. "Mistress makes us suffer our own punishments every now and then. She says it's to ground us and make sure we don't get unreasonable with out punishments. So, yeah, I know what it's like to have your nipples flicked when they're already so sensitive that you're going crazy just from existing. And knowing what it's like makes me appreciate it much more that I'm allowed to make other girls suffer like this."

Yana was in no mental state to process new information, but this was too spicy to pass the chance to learn more. "So all the other overseers also get... Wait, even Miss Denise?"

Amalia laughed. "Especially Denise. I feel like Mistress chooses her more often than us. She's a complete mess every time, but so far that hasn't made her be any nicer to her slaves, so I guess she really likes it rough. In both ways."

"So, everyone, huh?" Yana was already hot again, what with Amalia caressing her neck while she dropped such a bomb on her. It was all too easy to think back to every overseer Yana had been punished by and imagine how they'd look when Mistress turned the tables on them. "I mean, everyone except Mistress herself, of course."

"Well, actually..." Amalia giggled again. "Ever wondered what Mistress does on the two weeks of 'vacation' that she takes each summer?"

"Wait, you mean..."

"Yes. In these two weeks, we get to play with her. Like, really play with her. That woman can really take as much as she deals out."

Yana's mouth went dry. It was hard to imagine their proud Mistress lowered like this. It felt like a punishable offense just to think about it.

"And at the end of this vacation, she makes us give her a CBC. No holding back, the full program."

A CBC. The punishment that had made even the undefeatable Lyvia cry her eyes out. The punishment that Yana herself would face very soon, since the alternative was a bad joke. She'd die if nipple clamps so much as came near her. "How does she take it?"

"She cries like a baby," Amalia said, sounding far too amused. "She says there's nothing in the world more cathartic than that."

"Are you sure you're allowed to tell me all this?"

"Nope." Amalia playfully nibbled Yana's earlobe. "Slaves aren't supposed to know this. You could rat me out if you wanted to. But if you do that, I'll be punished very, very, very..." Amalia's lips tickled Yana's ears as she went on "... very cruelly. I bet Mistress would do tons of terrible things to my nipples. She knows they are my weak spot. And when she's done making me suffer, she'll strip me of all my privileges. I'll be the mansion's bottom bitch for ages."

"You almost sound as if you'd want that."

"Almost." Amalia stopped her kisses for a moment. Her hands wandered off to stroke the sides of Yana's breasts. Even though she stayed away from the nipples, it made her tense up again. "Getting abused more often would be fun. But at the same time, if I was a slave, I couldn't spend so much time punishing nipples, and that's something I'd really miss."

"Of course you would." Yana slided back, closer into the snuggle. There were times when no amount of skin contact was enough. "How about this: I don't rat you out and in exchange you become my cuddle toy when I get my CBC?"

"That's hardly blackmail. Getting to see you suffer from up close and going on a little honeymoon with you? Why wouldn't I want that?"

"Then how about this: I won't rat you out, but you have to become my cuddle toy and after that, I get to strap you to that chair and find out how brave you are."

"That's more like it." Amalia licked Yana's neck up to her jaw line, making her shiver.

"And depending on how I like it, I might do that more often." Yana struggled to keep her voice steady. It was hard to fake a mischievous tone when all she wanted to do was purr from how expertly Amalia caressed her. "It's not like you could stop me. Unless you want me to tell Mistress."

"Guess you leave me no choice." Amalia's hands traveled down to Yana's legs. "But you have to promise me something."

"And what would that be?"

"That you don't stop misbehaving. And that you'll always be this brave in your punishments."

"Yana took Amalia's hand and guided it to her soaking pussy. "Deal."