What Choice Did I Have?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocco then not only fired-up the car, but a joint as well. He took a deep drag on the joint then passed it to Timmy and drove out of the parking lot.

Tommy finally took the joint from Jeffy and placed it to my lips.

"Take a deep hit, Johnny, I guarantee you've never had weed like this before," he said.

I was no stranger to weed. I'd done it a few times back home so I inhaled as far down as it would go. I was pleased I didn't cough like I usually did.

Tommy took a hit and offered it to me again. I wanted to be one of the guys so I inhaled deeply one more time.

"That's good, cutie, go ahead and take one more hit," he said to me.

I could already feel my head begin to spin, and didn't think I needed anymore but I wanted to impress Tommy so I did as I was told.

By the time we reached the bar I was, for lack of a better phrase, high as a kite.

I was laying back flat against Tommy but didn't care. His hand gently stroking my bare thigh felt wonderful. So wonderful in fact, somewhere along the ride I'd sprung a boner.

When Tommy opened the door, I could have sworn his hand gave my hard-on a quick squeeze, but I wasn't sure if it had been real, or I imagined it.

Tommy had to keep me from falling. That was when my paranoia kicked-in.

He took my hand and reassured me, "I'll watch out for you, cutie, don't you worry your pretty little head about anything -- I'll take care of you."

Wow. I thought those were the nicest words anyone had ever said to me.

It seemed my inhibitions had disappeared because I allowed Tommy to guide me into the bar while holding my hand and I didn't care. Normally, I would've died if other people saw me holding hands with a guy.

The bar wasn't very crowded as we walked directly to a room with eight pool tables and there were still three of them open.

This is when my memory became blurry. I was handed a glass of wine and we began shooting pool.

Tommy and I were partners against first Bill and Billy then Rocco and Timmy. We must have won because we played a third straight game against Ricardo and Jeffy.

Tommy was very protective of me. He made sure I didn't trip and fall. His hands were all over me. A couple times I imagined he even rubbed and pinched my butt.

When he walked me to the men's room I saw the bar was now packed with people.

We passed the dance floor and that was the first time I noticed there were only guys in the club. I didn't see a single female anywhere.

It was quite a spectacle! There were many big, burly men dancing with smallish, pretty boys. Some of the boys wore very skimpy clothing, and would often squeal like girls when their dance partner groped and openly fondled them everywhere...and I do mean 'everywhere'.

And you know, the odd thing was I knew darn well we were in a gay bar, but it didn't bother me in the least.

I had finished four glasses of wine and was hoping for another when Tommy took my hand and said it was time to go.

"Awwww, do we have to? We just got here," I whined.

He chuckled and said, "Johnny, we've been here over three-hours!"

Back inside the car, another joint was passed around and Tommy insisted I take three healthy drags.

Before Rocco started the engine, I heard both Rocco and Ricardo say something to their 'boys'. I couldn't make out what they'd said, but Jeffy immediately replied "Yes sir" and I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being lowered quickly followed by the same sound from the front seat.

Oh my goodness, I thought.

Tommy whispered softly in my ear, "Watch what Jeffy does for his man."

It was easy to see because unlike the ride here, this time Tommy had positioned me with my left asscheek on his legs with my body pointed towards Ricardo and Jeffy.

Through the haze and fog in my mind, I struggled to comprehend what I was looking at: It looked to me like Jeffy's hand was inside Ricardo's shorts. I could see the hand moving rapidly inside the man's shorts.

Oh my goodness, Jeffy is playing with Ricardo's cock!

Seconds later I heard Ricardo say to Jeffy: "Take out my cock, boy!" and Jeffy saying, "Yes sir."

In the dim lighting I could only make out the silhouette of Ricardo's erection.

"Suck my cock, boy!" Ricardo said to Jeffy.

"Yes sir!" was Jeffy's response.

My own prick stiffened as I watched Jeffy lower his head to Ricardo's crotch.

Oh my hell, what is going on here? Jeffy is willingly taking a man's cock in his mouth in front of all of us? Oh my goodness....

I began feeling dizzy as I watched Jeffy's head slowly bob up and down in the semi-darkness.

I had to look away. I could see over the top of the front seat, and, oh my goodness, Timmy's hand was moving fast inside Rocco's shorts.

My breath caught in my throat as Tommy's hand suddenly snaked beneath the flared leg hole of my shorts and stroked my inner thigh.

I saw Billy, sitting on Bill's lap, turn and passionately kiss the older man right on the lips. They made out like schoolkids the entire ride home.

In a matter of seconds, it seemed to me the temperature inside the car had risen ten degrees.

Tommy caressed and fondled my legs while his other hand worked it's way beneath my polo shirt and stroked the flesh of my belly. He massaged my breasts and I almost leaped off his lap when he boldly pinched and rolled my nipples.

I lay my head against him and closed my eyes and simply melted under his hands.

I only reopened my eyes when the car stopped and Rocco turned off the ignition. We were home.

I was breathing hard and my balls were aching for release by the time Tommy opened the door.

Before I could climb off his lap, Tommy whispered in my ear.

"Johnny, are you wearing pink panties?"

I didn't think it possible to go from totally buzzed and turned-on to sober and paranoid within two-seconds.

My mind screamed: OH-NO---OH-NO---OH-NO---OH-NO---OH-NO!!!!!

I was so stunned I couldn't form a coherent sentence.

He whispered in my ear one more time.

"We're going to your apartment and talk about the panties."

OH-NO-OH-NO-OH-NO-OH-NO..........

I stumbled so badly climbing off Tommy's legs I began to fall but old man Bill caught me before my head hit the pavement.

"Be careful there boy, you're much too pretty to fall flat on your face!" he scolded me.

I was side-by-side with Tommy, his strong arm around me guiding me towards the building.

I watched stunned, as Jeffy openly held Ricardo's hard cock in his hand.

We were inside the building. Lucky for them, I thought, as they disappeared into the first apartment to our right.

Tommy gently but firmly pulled me to my apartment. My hands were trembling so bad he had to take the key from me and open the door.

I dreaded the sound of the door closing behind me. I was gripped with an almost paralyzing fear as I waited for Tommy to speak.

He turned me around to face him.

"Johnny, I heard from Karen tonight...she said she's missing her favorite panties -- pink ones...she said she must have left them in either the washer or dryer and she said you did your laundry right after she did hers...so did you find her panties?"

My lips began to move but no words or sounds came out.

Finally, I managed a "Well, uh, no, no I didn't see them."

Tommy's serious expression and his eyes boring a hole thru my skull unnerved me.

"I can tell when you're lying to me, Johnny, this is unacceptable! NEVER LIE TO ME!" he said angrily.

My entire body flinched when he yelled at me.

"But, I, uh, Tommy, please, I---"

"JOHNNY, I don't really care if you have her panties," his voice suddenly softened. "It's none of my business how you get your thrills...."

"No, no, it's not like that at all," I protested.

"So you DO have them?" he said with an odd grin on his face.

Oh no, I stepped into it now - he can see right thru me!

"Well, uh, okay, I found them and I was going to return them to her but she wasn't home last night," I said.

"What about today?" he asked me.

Uh-oh...now what do I say?

I hesitated so long he said, "It's okay, go get them and we'll return them to Karen right now!"

"Well, uh, see...uh, well, there's kind of a problem," I stammered.

"What problem could there possibly be? Johnny, go get the panties and we'll walk down the hallway right now and you can apologize to her and give them back," he said.

Oh my hell...I read the the slight smirk on his face to mean he knows exactly what I did with the panties.

"Tommy, well, you know, uh---"

"BRING ME THE PANTIES, JOHNNY -- NOW!" he shouted.

Tears of humiliation welled in my eyes. My head hung low. I was aware of Tommy following me as I made the slow death march to the bedroom.

I stood beside the bed and hesitated.

Tommy chuckled and said, "Yes, I figured a boy like you would want them close by for your, uh, enjoyment...are you hiding them under the mattress?"

How did he know that? I slowly nodded my head and reached under the mattress and retrieved the panties.

OH MY HELL -- they were still as wet with my cum as when I hid them earlier. Goddamn Florida humidity!

Tommy snatched them out of my hand and when he noticed the dampness exclaimed, "Oh my God, Johnny" then held them up by the waistband for us both to see.

The crotch of the nylon material shone with a huge wet spot. Tommy examined them closer.

"Jesus Christ, Johnny, they're wetter inside than out...oh my God, you actually WORE them when you jerked off, didn't you?"

"Tommy, please, I uh---"

His attitude abruptly softened.

"You know, Johnny, I have a fondness for cuties like you wearing pretty panties...maybe you and I can come to an arrangement," he said with a smile on his handsome face and a glean in his eyes.

"W-What do you mean?" I softly asked.

"Instead of you returning them to Karen, you can avoid that embarrassment by coming to my place and giving me a private modeling show," he said matter-of-factly.

"I, uh, I'm not sure what you're saying," I replied.

"Johnny, you'll come to my apartment -- go into the bedroom and take off all your clothes -- slip into the panties while I wait in the living room -- then you will give me a private showing of you wearing nothing but your pretty pink panties...you know Johnny, Karen doesn't need to know anything about this -- I'll tell her I did my best, but I'm convinced you didn't take them...how does that sound to you, cutie?"

I am not naïve. I knew if I did what he asked it wouldn't stop right there. He would probably want me to 'do things' for him...homosexual things!

"Tommy, please, uh, you know -- I think you know that I am not gay!" I blurted out.

His smile turned to a scowling frown.

"Look boy, I am offering you a chance to avoid total humiliation...when you give these back to Karen in the shape they are now -- in two days everyone in the building will know you're a panty-wearing-masturbating-freak...you'll never be able to show your face in public as long as you live here!" he almost spat the words at me.

"But Tommy, no, I uh---"

His quick, cat-like reaction frightened me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out my door and down the hallway until we were standing before Karen's door. He raised his hand to knock on the door but I stopped him in time.

"No, Tommy, please -- I'll model them for you -- please don't give them to Karen!" I pleaded with him.

"Tell me you want to wear panties for me!" he commanded.

My reaction was strictly out of abject fear.

"Yes, Tommy, I want to wear panties for you -- please, I'll model these panties for you, Tommy...just don't give them to Karen, okay?" I whined.

He jerked my arm so hard I almost fell. He opened his door and pulled me inside and handed me the panties.

"Go into the bedroom -- strip naked and place all your clothes on the chair across from the bed then come out here with your hands on your hips and a smile on your pretty face!" he said firmly.

Feeling totally defeated, I took the damp panties from him and walked slowly into his bedroom.

My head was spinning. Never in my life had I felt so thoroughly alone and exposed.

I knew I had to do this to avoid total shame and humiliation, but that didn't make it any easier.

I mean, really -- what choice did I have?

***

The next morning when my eyes popped open I suffered a brief panic attack. I was lying in a strange bed in a strange room. What's going on -- where am I? Why am I naked?

My heart pounded until rapid-fire images from the night before flashed through my mind.

I had walked into the living room with hands on hips, naked except for the stained, and cum-crusted pink panties.

My first surprise of the long night was seeing Tommy on the sofa wearing nothing but brief boxer shorts. Not only that, but I could clearly see the crotch of the shorts tented straight upwards. I knew darn well he had a hard-on.

I was in such a state of shock and denial I hadn't realized I had a boner too until Tommy smiled and pointed at it and said, "How cute is that? You really do love wearing women's panties!"

That was the first of the many humiliations to come.

"Come and stand before me," Tommy said.

I couldn't look at him. I lowered my eyes and shuffled toward him. It was only when I was standing two feet from him did I raise my eyes and to my horror, saw him holding up his cell phone making a video of me.

I stopped in shock. Oh my hell, he's got me on his phone wearing pink panties with a raging hard-on poking out the sheer material!

"Closer," he said.

He opened his legs wide for me to stand between them.

"Spread your feet apart," he ordered.

When I did as I was told he immediately leaned forward, and with surprising gentleness, placed his hands on my inner thighs and tenderly stroked them up and down.

I couldn't believe how wonderful his hands felt on my soft flesh. So much so, an unintentional moan escaped my open lips and my raging hard-on twitched and pulsated against the sheer nylon fabric.

I unconsciously closed my thighs and he scolded and threatened me.

"Johnny, if you continue to disobey and disappoint me, I promise I will post this video online then march you over to Karen's and show her what you've done to her pretty pink panties!"

"B-But Tommy, I---"

"Sit on my lap!" he commanded.

I froze. How can I sit on his lap with that thing of his standing straight up? Won't he be uncomfortable?

He patted his upper thighs and again said, "Sit!"

I did my best to sit as far away from his erection as possible.

He placed one arm around my back and the other on my thigh.

Suddenly, his tone of voice softened so much he sounded like a completely different person.

"Johnny, I want you to know how much I like you..."

Ohhh, that is nice. Should I tell him I like him, too?

"...and I don't mean just as a friend."

Huh? What does he mean by that?

His hand traveled up to my chest and gently squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples until they were hard little points.

I didn't push his hand away. I didn't want to anger him again...besides, I enjoyed the combination of pleasure and pain he was giving me.

"I am attracted to you, Johnny, I would love for you and I to get closer...to be more intimate with one another."

"B-But Tommy---"

'And Johnny, I swear to you whatever you and I do in private, no one will ever know, okay? I want you to be able to relax when you're with me -- I want you to lose your inhibitions -- I want you to be the boy I know you really are and truly WANT to be!"

I did not understand his last sentence, but I did finally realize what it was he wanted from me after our weeks of so-called friendship....yes, he wanted sex from me -- that was probably his goal all along...and with the threat of exposure looming over my head, I knew deep in my mind I would probably do whatever he wanted me to do.

But most troubling was how excited I was...of how my favorite porn photos were about to become reality.

I loved everything about Tommy. His charm, humor, intelligence, good-looks, raw animal sensuality -- did I just say 'raw animal sensuality'?

Delicious shivers raced up and down my spine. My heart fluttered - my prick throbbed and the ache in my balls grew unbearable.

Is this my 'Come-to-Jesus' moment? Am I really going to admit to myself what I've known for oh-so many years?

"Look at me, Johnny," he said forcefully.

I gazed into his eyes searching for compassion and understanding.

He recognized the expression on my face -- the hunger I felt for him deep in the pit of my belly. His beautiful eyes widened; his gorgeous grin lit up his face.

"Kiss me, Johnny...kiss me on the lips -- I know you have fantasized about kissing me," he softly said.

How does he know that? I asked myself.

Instead of admitting to him that he was right, that yes, while grinding my panty-covered erection against the mattress I indeed imagined he and I kissing, my logical mind said to me: If you make him mad, he'll post the video online then force you to confront Karen wearing her own pink panties...John, what choice do you have?

My predicament suddenly became very clear: If I DON'T kiss him, I'll become the laughingstock of the whole apartment building and my friends and family will see me online wearing women's panties with a boner!

My breathing became labored. I slowly moved my head to his, closed my eyes, then gently pressed my lips to his. He grasped my head and kissed me hard. His lips were soft and warm.

His tongue suddenly pried open my lips and found mine. I groaned into his mouth. He thrust his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I melted into his virile and manly chest.

When he finally broke our kiss he said, "You're a wonderful kisser, Johnny. Is this your first kiss with a man?"

I'm afraid the expression on my face and my reluctance to answer his question gave away the answer.

Memories of the many afternoons Devon and I spent in his basement the summer after graduation flooded my mind.

Tommy whispered in my ear, "Your shyness is so sweet...everything about you is sweet...Johnny, do you want to be my little sweetie?"

***

Devon and I had been best friends since grade school. We did everything together. We even grew up height-wise at the same pace.

Unfortunately though, Devon suffered from severe acne which caused him such anxiety he began to over eat and he became quite pudgy. He began to withdraw from our other friends. Our entire junior year he avoided me, too.

When we were seniors, I had two classes with him and tried to resuscitate our friendship. He had become a quiet and sullen boy. The opposite of the boy I had been friends with for so many years. I worked hard on his rehabilitation.

I gradually built up his self-esteem. By the time we graduated he was almost his old self again.

The smile that had been a permanent fixture on his face but had suddenly disappeared began to shine once again.

The night of the graduation class trip across the border into Wisconsin our relationship took a bizarre twist. He confessed his love for me.

I was having fun dancing with girls and sneaking rum into our cokes while I watched Devon sulking in the shadows. He looked so alone and miserable my heart ached for him.

I wanted him to have fun too and come out of his shell. When I spoke with him he begged me to go for a walk with him. Of course I relented.

Not far from the main party area there were several different nature trails. He led the way down one of these trails. Luckily, there was a full moon otherwise we would have been in total darkness.

Devon finally stopped when we reached a creek with rushing water. We had walked so far the loud music and excited voices from the party could not be heard.

I was standing near the creek staring at the moonlit waters. Suddenly Devon was behind me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and gently squeezed. He was making strange sounds but because of the rushing water I didn't recognize what he was doing.