What Choice Did I Have?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to laugh along with her but she saw through me.

"Sweetie, what did you do?" she asked looking at me over the top of her sunglasses.

It was embarrassing but I knew it was forbidden to hide any secrets from her. Otherwise, she too would take me over her lap and use her hairbrush on my already tortured bottom.

"Well, uh, I was pleasuring him and I came in my panties without his permission," I grudgingly admitted.

"Oh sweetie, you KNOW that's against the rules!" she chastised me.

"I couldn't help myself," I whined. "I get so excited when I'm...uh, you know..."

"Sucking his cock?" she said to me with a smirk on her pretty face.

Even after all these months she could still force a furious blush from me.

"Yes..." I said.

"Yes what, sweetie? You know how we expect you to respond!" she scolded me.

"Yes Mistress...I was sucking his cock and came inside my panties without his permission," I said.

"Sweetheart, are we going to have to cinch your tiny balls again and re-teach you self control?" she asked.

"N-No, please, Mistress, cinching my tiny balls won't be necessary...I'll try my best not to cum in my panties until you or Tommy tell me I can!" I frantically said to her.

She gave me a beautiful smile, patted my thigh and said, "Good boy!"

Mistress has been an integral part of me and Tommy's lives since I became his boy.

Before she got her own boy, Marcus, Tommy and I would go to her apartment once a week and the three of us would end up in her bed.

It was obvious to me from the first night that Tommy's heart really wasn't into fucking her. It was almost like he'd lost a bet or something.

It wasn't my place to ask Tommy. I am his boy and he is under no obligation to explain anything to me.

Fortunately, a month ago she found Marcus so Tommy's duty(?) was done. Now I alone visit Marcus and Mistress once a week.

I heard the gate open and I turned to see Marcus coming towards us.

Oh my goodness...I couldn't help but stare every time Marcus appeared. Today, Mistress has him wearing the skimpiest of string, bikini trunks that REALLY accentuated his enormous package. His black-as-coal skin glistened with perspiration.

Marcus and I are the same age and height but those were our only similarities. Where I am small of frame with a tiny dick, Marcus has hands and feet the size of a man twice his height, and his cock...well, it has to be seen to be believed.

Not only was I marveling at the huge bulge in his trunks, but everyone within eyesight stared at it, too. It was actually quite comical to hear all conversations suddenly stop and everyone's eyes focus on his ultra-manly bulge whenever he entered the pool area..

My heart sometimes swell with pride knowing besides Mistress, I am the only other person in the building allowed to fondle and suck his gigantic beast-of-a-cock.

It is an honor when I am told to kiss and lick his enormous scrotum containing two almost apple-sized balls. They are so big, I cannot for the life of me fit even one in my mouth, and not for lack of trying, either.

Marcus is one of two black men living here. The other one, Josh, is a swishy little twink who Marcus despises. Marcus loves me though.

He takes great pleasure in ordering me to my knees saying things like "Kiss my black ass, white boy" and, while holding his flaccid prick in hand he'll say "Beg me to kiss and lick this black snake, boy." I will beg and plead and whimper until he finally allows me to kiss his black beauty.

Marcus greets Mistress with a brief kiss then comes to me, says "Hey little cutie" then bends over and holds my head while he kisses me hard and deep. I am breathless when he releases me. And of course, I never fail to spring a boner when he kisses me.

Once Marcus is seated next to Mistress she turns to me and asks, "Sweetie, which panties does Tommy have you wearing today?"

Uh-oh...I know where this is going....

"My little girl panties," I say to her.

Two days after I moved in with Tommy, Mistress took me panty shopping.

She selected three types for me: Sheer nylon, lace and 'little girl' cotton panties. We had discovered that lace panties and the 'little girl' cotton panties did not give me automatic erections. I would wear either of those most of the day.

The sexy, sheer nylon panties would be worn only at bedtime. I began referring to these as my 'fuck panties' because Mistress cuts a small slit in the fabric over my boypussy which enables Tommy to fuck me without having to remove the panties.

"Oh how sweet...Marcus, would you like to see Johnny's little girl panties?" she asks her boy.

His big brown eyes widen with mock pleasure as he loudly replies, "I would LOVE to see his little girl panties!"

"You know what to do, sweetie," she says to me.

"Yes, Mistress," I respond.

I have played this game with them many times. Today I am wearing my tiny red, nylon gym shorts and when I am standing before them I lower the gym shorts so my knees are holding them up then clasp my hands together behind my neck.

Mistress loudly exclaims, "Ohhhh, what pretty panties!"

I then feel not only her hands on my legs and inner thighs, but Marcus's as well. It takes less than thirty-seconds for their stroking hands to make my little dicky stiff inside the white, cotton panties with pink puppy dogs and kittens.

"Turn around, dear," instructs Mistress.

I do as I am told. I hear them chuckling behind me. I know what they're laughing at: on the lower panel of the panties is an illustration of a cat, and above it are the words "MY PUSSY" with an arrow pointing down.

My heart begins pounding as I await her inevitable command.

"Honey, lower your panties and show us Tommy's handiwork from this morning!" she says.

Of course I obey her. I am now holding up both the gym shorts and panties with my knees as I clasp my hands behind my neck yet again.

My hard little erection is now visible to just about everyone sitting poolside. I take a deep breath to calm my nerves as I feel hungry eyeballs staring at my little stiff dicky.

Mistress has me posing like this for about thirty-seconds before she tells me to turn around and face them. Now all my neighbors can see my black and purple marked buttocks.

No big deal, I tell myself. They all know Tommy spanks me on a regular basis anyway.

Mistresses hand suddenly grips my hard dicky and she furiously strokes it for ten-fifteen seconds. When she removes her hand I see stars dancing before my eyes, and my balls have swollen and my prick is throbbing.

"Johnny, you're disgusting -- put that little thing away before someone mistakes it for an actual cock!" she says and they both break out in a fit of laughter.

***

Twice-a-week we swap with another member of Tommy's workout group. Last night I was with Ricardo for two-hours. He was my Master and I was his little white slaveboy.

He always makes me cinch my balls before he orders me to "Kiss my cock" ("Yes, Master") - "Lick your Masters cock!" ("Yes, Master") - "Suck your Masters cock!" ("Yes, Master").

Once I have swallowed all his not-very-tasty gruel, he'll lay on the bed, pull back his knees then push them wide apart exposing his brown hole to me.

"Lick your Masters asshole!" ("Yes, Master") - "Push your tongue inside my asshole!" ("Yes, Master") and after a good ten-minutes of eating his asshole Master's cock finally gets hard again.

"Suck my balls into your mouth!" ("Yes, Master") and I spend fifteen minutes licking, kissing and sucking his balls.

"Okay, slaveboy, suck your Master's cock -- and it better be good or I'll take my belt to your lily-white ass!" ("Yes, Master -- I'll make it good for you, Master").

By the time his cock discharges its second load into my belly, my cinched balls are driving me out of my mind with lust and my flesh is a trembling mass of quivering goose-pimples.

OH MY GOD I NEED TO CUM!!!!!

"Take off your panties and give them to me!" ("Yes, Master") - "Sit on my lap!" ("Yes, Master") - "Kiss me" ("Yes, Master").

Master and I feverishly kiss as he wraps the panties around my little dicky and masturbates me until I am out of my mind begging him to loosen the leather strap around my balls and allow me to climax.

"Oh God, please let me cum, Master, pleeeezzzzzzzzz...."

Master has a sadistic streak in him.

"What do you want, slaveboy?" ("Please let me cum, Master") - "You love your panties, don't you slaveboy?" ("Yes, Master, I love my panties") - "What kind of boy loves women's panties?" ('A sissy-boy, Master") - "So you're not only a faggot, but a sissy-boy too?" ("Yes, Master, I am a sissy-boy faggot...please let me cum in my sissy-boy panties, Master, pleeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz").

My balls are swollen so big and hurt so badly I am fearful they might explode and do me permanent harm.

When he finally loosens the strap I am overwhelmed with such euphoria I shout "THANK YOU MASTER -- THANK YOU MASTER" but it is a cruel joke he plays on me.

He pushes my now-egg-sized balls low in my scrotum denying my climax. Tears well in my eyes.

"WHO AM I?" ("YOU ARE MY MASTER!") - "WHO ARE YOU?" ("I AM YOUR WHITE SLAVEBOY, MASTER -- I AM NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS WHITE SLAVEBOY WHO WILL DO ANYTHING MY MASTER TELLS ME TO DO!!!").

The panties working rapidly up-and-down my little dicky feels so fantastic I kiss him hard on the mouth and say "I-LOVE-YOU-MASTER---I-LOVE-YOU-MASTER---I-LOVE-YOU-MASTER!!!"

"OH-GOD-MASTER-OH-GOD-MASTER---YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS...."

"I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-MASTER---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-MASTER!!!"

"YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....."

My body flops about on his powerful legs like a fish out of water. Thankfully Master has a firm hold on me otherwise I would fall on the floor jerking and bucking and cumming and cumming....

Oh God, yessss...my balls are finally empty...oh my hell that was FANTASTIC!!

I didn't have time to catch my breath when he forced my lips open and shoved the cum-soaked panties into my mouth.

"Clean your panties, sissy-boy faggot!!"

"Hmmmppphhhhhhhhhhh...." I mumble thru the wadded up panties in my mouth.

And based on my earlier tryst with Master, I made sure I licked and cleaned every drop of cum I had deposited inside the panties. That first time with him, I had failed to clean them to his satisfaction and he indeed belt-whipped my tender white buttocks.

***

I emerge from the bubble bath freshly scrubbed and scented. My body hair stubble has been removed. I squirt lubricant first on the long rubber tube then on my finger.

I bend over and work my oiled finger past my sphincter until it is buried to the knuckle in my boypussy. I remove the finger and insert the tube inside me. I remove the tube, squirt more oil onto it and push it further inside my boypussy.

I have become expert at making my boypussy wet for Tommy's hard cock. I should be an expert, I've been performing this routine every night for six months.

When I'm satisfied my boypussy is slick enough so it won't cause Tommy any discomfort when he fucks me, I slip into the sheer, pink panties Tommy has chosen for me to wear tonight.

I check myself in the mirror and smile at what I see. If anything, I think I look even younger and prettier now than when I moved in.

I go to the living room where Tommy is on the sofa reading a book.

I sit beside him, lean into him and whisper in his ear, "I am ready to pleasure you, darling!"

There is a wine glass with maybe an ounce of red wine left in it. He gives it to me and says, "Here sweetie, why don't you finish this."

Wanting to get Tommy into bed as soon as possible, I gulp down the remaining wine until I begin choking on something hard.

I spit the object into my hand and look at it. Huh? What is this?

"Johnny, will you marry me?" says Tommy.

My eyes bug open wide. I suddenly recognize the strange object in my hand -- holy hell, it's a diamond ring!!

Tommy takes the ring from me and slides it down my finger. A perfect fit!!

"Oh God, Tommy -- oh God, Tommy...yes...yes...oh God yes , Tommy -- I'll marry you Tommy -- I love you, Tommy!!!"

"Of course I'll marry you, Tommy -- what choice do I have?"

And we laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed...