What Could Be - Primal

Story Info
Finally, long distance ends and fur-suited primalism begins.
2.2k words
4
1.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arygnam
Arygnam
1 Followers

I used to believe in the concept of a soul mate - the eponymous concept of a soul, split into two parts and seeking the other throughout existence endlessly. I used to believe in that toxic version of romance, portrayed through fairy tales and Disney lies that so underwrote our social mythos regarding love since well before anyone currently alive was born. I think most of us do, at first. Of course, it can take a few whacks of the hammer called "Reality" to disabuse us of this notion and some lucky few who require only one or none to see the veil of nonsense pull back from their eyes; but there are always those who refuse to stop believing no matter how often and hard they get hit and perpetuate this silly fantasy forward to the next generations, to the detriment of those who follow.

What I believe now is rather different. Any relationship, any romance can be the "right" one (if we should even use such terminology regarding a thing with no real certainty) given it's healthy, and any person can be the "right" one given that healthy relationship and actually knowing and loving the other person in totality, flaws and all. Much like being a leader and making decisions in other aspects of life, here too the secret remains the same - the trick is to just make a decision, commit to it, and turn it into the right one by ensuring the outcome is worth the sacrifice of time and effort.

While that's good and all, what that manifests into in reality is a person reaching out to make any connections they can in search of someone willing to commit with them and sifting through this wide net to get rid of anyone expecting that old pernicious lie. And there's nothing wrong with the process for that except for how absolutely tiring it can be.

It almost always feels like a miracle to find those few with their heads removed from their asses and not unhealthily obsessed with the concept of soul mates. And even in situations where the relationship doesn't work out, it's good to make friends and chat with people of a like mind, so it's not like anything has been lost.

For me, you are one of those people. We might not have had the entire conversation about this yet, nor have I made you watch Daniel Sloss' Netflix special Jigsaw (who has an allegory for healthy relationships that is super fantastic, and funny) but generally speaking I'd put you in the category of the good ones - genuine people who most certainly don't have their heads up their asses. And while it may seem strange to say even if we don't ever end up in a real relationship (though that would be nice!) I will treasure every moment of time we spend together because after all life is just an accumulation of moments, and every moment spent in joy and happiness is another tally in the score column of having had a successful and fulfilling life.

All that being said I couldn't help myself but wonder what might be, should we ever meet. Preferably in a way you would enjoy... and what follows is one such possible emulation of what could be, maybe, and might well be and hopefully in a "tasteful"? kind of way you'd like.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey!" Said the bright, bubbly girl in front of me.

It was ironic I couldn't help but be a little nervous coming to pick you up at the airport. Sure, we had talked - a lot - and it's not like anything we already had was changed by being in physical proximity, but then again nerves aren't always based on logic and while it wasn't overwhelming it was definitely there.

I smiled and hugged you, pulling you tight in my arms. First of all my nervousness can go get fucked, and secondly, there was no way I wasn't going to make sure this was real. "Hey..." I whispered back in your ear, taking a moment to appreciate your warmth, and smell, and even the slight taste of shampoo from your hair.

If I put my mind to it I could write volumes of what happened next, entire tales of romance and courtship and discovering new things about each other now that we've met, but I think I'll leave most of it to your imagination. A true tale would be much too much to write for a short story and after all, I hardly wish to put words in your mouth and set some false set of expectations or idea of who you are in my own mind when I haven't discovered enough of you yet to really form an accurate image of your full being. Left unsaid will be much dialogue, but I think you won't mind over much - I'll give an outline.

Stopping at my place to drop all your stuff off, before our own wish to see the day continue pulls us back out - for a bit - for a light date. A meal, in a family style restaurant. A brief trip to a store for anything you might have forgotten, and some groceries for our home for the week. Much discussion regarding the insane population density of Long Island, our awful roads, and terrible drivers is a must. "Are you from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only ten I see!" you've already heard me say it, but it takes on an extra punny status when said right to you. Or at least I'll pretend it does because it's my story and I want to. The return home to sit, lie on the couch, and spend time cuddling and watching stuff on [INSERT STREAMING PLATFORM].

However, somewhere in this meeting of two minds and hearts lies a promise to fulfill.

You hadn't owned your fursuit for long, though I helped you comb through potentials and discuss it many times. I don't even think you had worn it more than once or twice even. And so I was a little shocked when you revealed the surprise you brought with you, another thing we had discussed but I had dismissed as something for the future. A fursuit for me too, stealthily made by gathering information from me and keeping it a secret over the time we've known each other.

After some slight persuading, I agreed to wear mine in tandem with you in yours - as was the idea anyway - and off we go. My first fursuit appearance, and your first with another person.

I wouldn't necessarily describe myself as a furry. It's not that I don't get it, or the appeal - the simplicity of it. The primal nature of body language and action coinciding to communicate and push boundaries without words or modern affections, just a return to our animal origins and even to when we were kids, the problems of the world of humans far far away where they can't reach us. Just whatever pack you find yourself a part of, and the true core of other personalities not hidden behind a mask or words.

Our play was simple, frolicking around with a few simple toys. Tug of war (more a challenge for you, given our relative size differences) and playful hunting. I let you catch me and push me over of course; the thrill for me every time our bodies rub together culminating in a heat gathering inside me. Eventually, we lay there together with the TV on in the background - neither of us really paying attention to it as you lay across my chest, more absorbed in the happy drowsy feeling that comes after one's energy is depleted with fun. I knew your back was probably aching at this point, so I was more than happy to just bask in the moment.

None of that did anything to stop the warmth inside me from growing. A warmth that I knew you shared, even if not explicitly stated. So while I was surprised when you began to lightly bite me (and trust me, it's not like I minded that at all - one must mark one's territory, after all) I immediately knew what my response would be.

You'll forgive me if I laughed inside before I growled and pushed you on your back at first, leaning over you on all fours and lightly biting you back on your shoulder. I heard muffled laughter then (and a small moan?) before I leaned back to enjoy the sight of my victory and the conquered heroine beneath me, only to receive a dastardly ambush - as you leaned up and bit me, hard, right on my chest.

I growled loudly and woofed in anger at my prey still resisting, using my paws to push you back before flipping you over to lay on your stomach. I grabbed your wrists with my hands, holding your arms down as I lowered my legs and waist on top of your hips and butt and preventing you from moving or throwing me off. I paused here, just holding you in place as you struggled beneath me.

You gave up not long after, letting out a long whine. I let go of your wrists but rather than get up, I laid my upper body down on you too and leaned over your shoulder to give you a deep kiss, the heat from our bodies trapped between us. I could feel yours on my lower body, radiating not just heat but need - a need I'm sure you felt shared by me too. We spent a few minutes like this, our desperate need increasing as we rubbed together. I could feel trapped between your thighs, the fursuit a little too tight to give me much room to adjust when hard, though I didn't mind as I could feel you press back against me.

I reached down with one hand, reaching beneath me to find the hidden slit in the bottom of your suit (handy, that). I sent my fingers searching in for your wetness, letting out a pleased huff finding you incredibly so. I could hear your gasp as my fingers slid in, arching back against me again as I slowly alternated between pushing them in and out and bending them back and forth to hit your walls. I could feel them convulse as I continued, every so often finding your clit with my thumb and giving it a gentle teasing.

Then I began to kiss, lick, and bite your neck as I explored you with my hand, but after a few minutes, I was pretty certain I wouldn't actually be any harder if my dick was cut off and stuffed with diamonds. I took my hand out of you, hearing you make a disappointed and questioning noise as you looked back over your shoulder at me. I used my hand to guide myself free of the fursuit, and into yours - smiling at you and reaching down to bite the nape of your neck as I found your entrance and feeling you freeze still at the new sensation. I waited here, still biting gently on your neck until I felt you begin to move and slowly push yourself back onto me and slide me inside of you slowly.

I started to move in small motions pushing very slightly in and out and going deeper with every thrust. I let out a deep growl as I felt all of my 7 inches bottom out inside of you and my pelvis met your ass. I loved hearing your moan of pleasure just as much as I loved listening to you sing, or watching you draw. I needed to hear more so I began moving rougher, thrusting in and out of you with the sole purpose of hearing your pleasure, the 'thwack thwack thwack' sound of our bodies meeting ringing out in the room.

It's impossible to tell you how long we spent like this. It seemed hours, locked into this moment of passion between our physical forms and the melding of our emotions into a singular purpose. The kisses were electric, sending tremors through the both of us as we continued as if this was the last moment in time and we savored every second. I could feel you building to a big release one final time, shivering as I increased my speed and drove deep inside of you. We cried out together then, and I could feel the sheer wet dripping down my legs from all the grool and I'm sure you could feel my hot cum filling you like a neverending fountain as I shivered out everything I had inside of you.

I kissed you once more thoroughly, before falling over and laying on my back beside you for a moment before pulling you to lay back down across my chest and kissing you again deeply.

We didn't talk about it after, just deciding it was a good time to take a shower and have a nap - but I felt there was a certainty shared between the two of us at the end, that this was not going to be a one-time event.

Fin?

Arygnam
Arygnam
1 Followers