The Vine Mother

Story Info
A plant girl, vines, anal, and unbirth.
2k words
4.25
12.9k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadCigar
MadCigar
18 Followers

Chapter 1

It was a hot summer day, and I had been out for hours, exploring the nearby forest. I had come across some strange and exotic plants, ones that I had never seen before. But none of them had caught my eye as much as the one I saw at the edge of the clearing.

It was a plant, but not like any I had seen before. It was tall, with long, slender stems and a multitude of leaves. But the most striking thing about it was the fact that it had tentacles, like an octopus, writhing around its base. I suppose 'vines' would be more accurate.

I couldn't take my eyes off it. I was mesmerized by the way it moved, and I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. I wanted to touch it, to feel its vines against my hand, to explore its strange beauty.

I stepped closer, and as I did, I could feel something strange happening. The plant seemed to be responding to my presence, its vines slowly wrapping around my wrists as I reached out to touch it. I felt an intense heat emanating from the plant, and I knew that I had to find out what it was.

I let the vines take me, and soon I was lying on the ground, with the plant's vines wrapped around my body. The heat intensified, and I could feel my skin tingling in response. I felt like I was being caressed, and I soon realized that the plant was pleasuring me.

I closed my eyes and let the sensations wash over me. I felt my body responding to the plant, and I could feel myself becoming aroused. I gasped in pleasure as the vines moved over my body, exploring every inch of me.

Suddenly, the plant seemed to move in closer, and I felt something enter me. I gasped in pleasure as the vines filled me, their movements sending waves of pleasure through my body. I felt like I was in a trance, and I could do nothing but succumb to the pleasure.

The sensation was overwhelming, and soon I was on the brink of orgasm. I felt my body quivering in pleasure as the vines filled me, and with one final thrust, I came.

The pleasure was intense, and I felt like I was floating on a cloud. I lay there for what seemed like an eternity, the vines still inside me, and my vision faded to black.

Chapter 2

When I awoke, I was face to face with a... girl? She was huge! I couldn't wrap my arms around her if I tried. I feared for a moment that she might use her size and apparent strength to punish me, but she was just caressing me. Her gentle touch was like nothing I had ever experienced before. Her vines were still inside me. I felt them thicken as she slowly began to move them back and forth in my ass.

I gasped in pleasure every time the vines moved inside me, sending waves of pleasure through my body. The sensation was overwhelming, and I felt like I was being taken to a whole new level of pleasure.

The girl's movements were slow and sensual, her vines exploring my body and filling me with pleasure. I felt my body quivering in response to her touch, and I could feel my orgasm building up inside me.

Suddenly, the girl increased her speed, her vines now thrusting inside me in a wild frenzy. I screamed in pleasure as my orgasm exploded out from within, my body shaking with bliss. I felt my body convulsing around the vines as I rode out my orgasm, the pleasure coursing through my veins.

I felt dizzy and aroused, like my whole body was numb. Wait. It actually is numb. I can't move my arms! Was she dosing me with something this whole time? Fear suddenly replaced pleasure as I realized I was fully at the mercy of this thing I had never heard of.

Helpless as I was, the plant girl lifted me closer to her. I felt a wetness on my feet as she gently squeezed me against her body, completely burying me in her tits. Despite my instincts, I felt my terror begin to subside. She smelled wonderful, like intoxicating honey. The girl pulled me up closer to her face and kissed me, her lips passionate and full.

Suddenly, she stopped pumping her vines, and slowly pulled them out of me. I gasped in pleasure as she slowly licked them clean. I felt so exposed and vulnerable, yet aroused and excited at the same time. She used the vines that were in my ass just moments ago to pull me away from her to get a good look at that plant body of hers.

Revealed below was her... vagina? It looked similar to the human organ, with a clit and clear entrance, but it opened wide in response to my gaze. I bet that hole dripping with amber colored nectar was capable of swallowing me whole.

Before I could protest, I felt legs gliding inside her slit. She gently pushed my whole lower half in and out of her. They became more and more sensitive as I was gently forced inside by her vines. I never thought such a feeling was possible. She pushed me deeper and soon my waist and cock were enveloped in her nectar. Holy shit. The sensation was overwhelming, and I felt like I was on the verge of exploding. I wanted to claw at the ground or bite down on a belt, but I was not afforded such relief.

I felt my whole body trembling as I was swallowed further and further into her. I could feel her slick walls embracing me as I was sucked deeper and deeper inside her. I could feel her muscles tightening around me and her walls quivering with pleasure. The sensations were too intense to bear, and I felt my orgasm rising up inside me.

Just as I was about to reach my climax, the girl pulled me out. My whole body felt electrified, and I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me. At first I was distressed at the thought of the experience being over so soon, but she lifted me up and gently turned my body around orienting my head towards her dripping hole.

I felt my eyes widening as I realized what was about to happen. I had never heard of anything like this before, and I wasn't sure what to expect. She slowly began to lower me closer to her slit, and I could feel the nectar starting to envelope my face.

I felt my whole body trembling as I was engulfed by her. I could feel her warm, wet walls embracing me and her muscles tightening around me. My heart was beating faster as I felt myself being pulled further and further inside her.

At first I was choking, I couldn't stop the nectar from flowing into my throat. As soon as my vision and sense of direction became muddled by the lack of oxygen, something changed in the fluid. I could breathe it!

I felt my body being stretched to its limits as I was swallowed deeper and deeper. I felt myself floating in the nectar, becoming one with nature itself, surrounded by a seemingly endless void of pleasure.

My body was being pushed and pulled into yet another opening deep within the plant girl. I felt the walls of her insides pressing tightly around me, almost crushing me. Without the plant girl's fluids, I would probably be in incredible pain, but instead it was ecstasy. I felt the warmth of her body radiating around me. I had no idea what would come next, but I felt a sense of security in her embrace.

Suddenly, I felt my muscles loosen and I felt a deep, calming warmth flow throughout my body. I was in her deepest point; her womb. I was in awe of the beauty of the plant girl's insides, and I felt an intense connection to her. I no longer felt like a stranger, but instead I felt like I was part of her.

As I lay there trapped inside of her, I felt my skin being slowly dissolved by her womb's fluids. I began to panic, until I felt something hot and hard pushing inside of my ass once again. I gasped as the plant girl's tentacle penetrated me, trying to comfort me as she slowly digested my body. The thing that was fucking my ass did not stop, and I soon realized that I enjoyed this feeling.

The sensation intensified as a sort of tingling took hold, and I felt my whole body melting into the nectar. I felt like I was being caressed by a thousand hands, and I could feel a strange euphoria taking over me.

I felt my body becoming lighter and lighter, and soon I was floating in a state of pure bliss. I felt my consciousness fading away, and I was vaguely aware of the plant girl wrapping her vines around me, enclosing me in her embrace.

I felt myself drifting into a deep sleep, a sleep that seemed to last an eternity.

Chapter 3

In the black, I felt my body expanding and stretching as I changed form. A different kind of bliss, but bliss nonetheless. When I finally awoke, I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in the same position as before. I was still inside the plant girl's womb, but I felt different. I felt a sense of peace and contentment that I had never felt before.

I felt my surroundings begin to move, the plant girl's vines pushing and pulling me through her body in the opposite direction of before. I felt myself being drawn to the outside world, and a sudden light engulfed me. I felt my body being pushed out of the plant girl's body, and before I knew it, I was being gently cradled yet again by the tendrils of the Vine Mother.

I could feel the sun's rays warming my skin, and I could feel the wind caressing me. I felt so alive, so free. I looked up and saw mother looking at me with a proud expression, as if she had given birth to a new life.

I looked down at my body and saw that I was covered in vines and leaves, and my skin was a beautiful green color and my hair was a mass of vines. I looked down at my hands and saw that they were now vines, and I could feel them stretching and contracting. I was amazed at how quickly my body had changed.

I stood up and realized that I was now much taller than before. I could feel power coursing through my veins, and I felt like I could take on anything, but only if it endangered these sacred woods.

I stepped forward, and felt a warmth in the ground below me. I looked down and saw that my feet had roots that were connected to the earth. I realized that I was connected to the land and all of its creatures, and I could feel a strong connection to nature.

I started to explore my new home, and I was amazed at the beauty of the land. There were majestic trees, brightly colored flowers, and a variety of animals. I felt a strong connection to the land and all of its creatures. This sense of belonging, as if I was part of something much bigger than myself, was something I never knew I was missing.

I eventually came to a stop in a field of wildflowers, and I could feel the plants around me thanking me for my presence. I could feel the energy of the universe coursing through my being, and I knew that I would never be alone. Although I had lived in it for 23 years, I was in awe of the beauty of this new world.

Note: This is the first work that I am sharing. Feel free to criticize, but please don't kill me :)

MadCigar
MadCigar
18 Followers