What Daddy wants Daddy gets

Story Info
Daddy takes what He wants from Kitten.
1k words
3.37
14.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started early when the alarm went off. He reached over and placed his hand on her pussy. "This is Mine, do you understand Kitten?"

"Yes Sir" she purred with a smile. Daddy knew how to get her morning started right. Departing with a kiss, Daddy promised his Kitten a day of adventure. He also promised a night of severe discipline if she didn't obey his commands.

Of course Kitten would obey, she absolutely loved days like this!

Once at work, Daddy texted Kitten to look inside her purse for a package he had placed there.

He texted "Go to the bathroom and open the package there."

"Do what the package tells you to do and show me proof."

Kitten's pussy clenched at the thought of the package. She hurried into the bathroom and opened it to find a pair of red lacy thongs.

The note read "Kitten put these on and take a picture of that beautiful ass for me." She did not hesitate. She put them on and snapped a selfie of her ass framed in the red lace and sent it to Her BDD(Big Dick Daddy).

He texted back immediately "Very good Kitten, I will text you your next instructions shorty."

Kitten could barely contain her excitement. Her pussy was already damp. The idea of being punished was a huge turn on for Kitten.

Daddy's big hands smacking her ass until her cheeks turn a bright red. Kitten loved Daddy being in control. Just the thought had Kitten's nipples hard and pussy getting wetter.

Almost as if he knew where her mind was, Daddy texted the next command. "Kitten go back into the bathroom and slide two fingers in that slick pussy. I know you been thinking of me so I know you are already wet. Show me proof while you are in there."

"Yes Daddy." Kitten did exactly what she was told. She went into the bathroom and noticed the wetness that had already pooled up in the crotch of her thong. She slid two fingers into her wetness and played a little with her now hard clit. She snapped a picture with her fingers inside.

"That's My Good Girl, you are making me proud," said BDD.

This made Kitten blush. She knows making Daddy proud means a great reward. Daddy sent her a story to read about a princess being dominated and rewarded by her daddy.

Daddy also sent some nasty porn which made Kitten's pussy throb with desire. Kitten was so horny now, that she wanted to go in the bathroom and play but Daddy said not to unless instructed. Kitten's cum belonged only to BDD.

The day went along with more porn and another story where another "daddy" had trained his kitten's ass for anal. It was very hot because Kitten loves when Daddy plays with Her ass.

Daddy must have been watching for Kitten to arrive because he texted her next instructions. "Kitten come inside and take the shot of whiskey on the counter and go into the bedroom. Take off everything except the thong. I want your face in the pillow and your ass in the air for my inspection. Do as you are told."

Kitten obeyed Her Daddy. She was so excited. She was up on her knees with her face in the pillow and her ass up when BDD came into the room. He put some music on and came around to Kitten's face and kissed her passionately.

"Very good Babygirl" he said as he placed the blindfold over her eyes. She could hear him walking around to her feet. He put his nose right up into her ass and breathed in deeply.

She knew she smelled of desire and heat. Daddy moaned and said "I've been thinking about fucking you all day Kitten!" Then he slowly pulled off her thong and she could hear him lapping up the cream she had left in them from the day's events. He came over to Kitten's ass and spread her cheeks apart He placed his long warm tongue right into the crevice of her wet pussy and savored the taste all the way up to her perfect asshole.

Kitten moaned and gasped as she does everytime he licks her asshole.

Daddy pushed Kitten down on her belly roughly as he kissed and licked her pussy and ass commanding her not to move. Kitten got so wet and wanting that she began to beg "Daddy please."

"Please what Kitten?" he said. Then she could hear him taking off his pants and knew he was going to give her what she wanted. He took his massive cock and slide it between the folds of her aching pussy. He slide it inside all the way up till she could feel his balls on her ass. "Mmmm you feel so good Kitten. Daddy might not be able to hold it very long!"

Kitten loved when Daddy came first, it made her feel like he was so full of desire for her. Daddy had other plans. Ever wanting to be a gentleman and take care of Kitten first, he slid his cock out of her and flipped her over forcefully on her back. Smiling he said "Kitten this is your last command of the day, and you better obey me or Daddy will not cum for you." Kitten pouted until Daddy placed in her hand the small purple vibrator.

"Cum for me Kitten!!" Daddy commanded. He began to slide his fingers in and out of her asshole, making her writhe and plead for release. She took the vibrator and rubbed it on her clit and gave into the ecstasy of Daddy's fingers.

"Cum now Kitten" and that was all it took. She came for Her Daddy so hard and wild. She laid there panting.

BDD flipped her over on her tummy and said "I'm going to have you now Kitten! I am going to fuck you. I've been thinking of you all day!" Then he slid his rock hard cock into her wet, pussy and fucked her violently. He pulled her hair and bit the back of her neck. Then slamming her face down into the pillow, he moaned and groaned. He pushed his cock in as far as he could go and exploded inside her. He came so hard, his body was trembling with exhaustion. They lay together in the heat and passion of their lovemaking. Drifting off into sweet slumber.